Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #150

Pages:  #1... #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,23 17:19 other posts 
The Memphis beating death of African-American Tyre Nichols on January 7, 2023 was by the hands of 5 African-American police officers.

only registered users can see external links
By Jamie [Ignore] 28,Jan,23 17:31 other posts 
And no Riots if the cops were whites there would be..
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,23 17:36 other posts 
I kinda think you're right.
By #610414 28,Jan,23 18:29
What would you think would have happened if the victim had been white?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,23 18:43 other posts 
Most likely, the same thing.

The odd thing is that in May, 2020, the African-American community in Minneapolis were looting and burning the city down when while police officers used excessive force and a white police officer knelt on the neck of George Floyd.
By #610414 28,Jan,23 18:51
People come in all flavors. It's not right to conduct a violent protest no matter what color you are. A second "wrong" does not blot out the first "wrong". We, as Americans, have a long history of protesting. It's our right, but, it has to be done peacefully.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,23 19:00 other posts 
Um, you feel that the chaos that ensued with the arrest and death of George Floyd was a form of "protest"?
By #610414 28,Jan,23 20:28
Yes, I do, but, it was a two part protest. The first part was due to the abhorrence of murdering someone and, in a horribly slow death. The Black community had a strong reason to react. The second part was to protest the poor quality of the cops hired by police departments around the country. As usual, crappy people took advantage to cause mayhem and stealing.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,23 06:14 other posts 
You forget one reason for the protests; the government not doing anything to fix the problem of police violence. If people demand changes and the government does nothing, the people are right to keep protesting, until the government does enough to alleviate the problem.
By #275407 29,Jan,23 20:07
I just can't understand when a white police officer kills a black person, the black protesters burn there own town down wouldn't you think they would be smart enough to go into white areas and burn white towns down, sounds pretty stupid to me.
By #610414 30,Jan,23 08:34
They are protesters not Einsteins
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,23 09:28 other posts 
Yea,sadly they make it very obvious that desegregation didn't work in the schools. THey are in the same class rooms as the whites but didn't learn the same thing apparently.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,23 20:37 other posts 
No charges would have been filed, also,we would not have heard about it on the national news.
The local news would have said something like," man dies after resisting arrest."
By #610414 29,Jan,23 09:13
Are you implying white people don't care about white people being murdered by police or are you implying it's not worth the effort?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,23 09:39 other posts 
a predominantly black police department, a white guy, naw, they would not have cared.
white people don't stick together,if they did,things would be different.
So nothing would be done.
By #610414 29,Jan,23 10:39
White people can compartmentalize police brutality. Black people don’t have the luxury.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,23 21:40 other posts 
did anyone ever say why the fellow was pulled over?
By #610414 30,Jan,23 08:15
You'll have to research that
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,23 09:30 other posts 
Looks like it would be right out in the open so people would know and could understand why the whole thing happened in the first place.
he was pulled over for reckless driving on January 7

Ok so the police had reason to believe he was a threat to others,and pulled him over.
He could have listened to the officers and probably still been here today.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jan,23 11:11 other posts 
Absolutely when I encounter a police officer my vocabulary is yes sir and no sir they have a tough job with out me being an ass hole and making things worse
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,23 11:20 other posts 
There is a whole range between just saying 'yes sir' and 'no sir' and being an asshole. I also just cooperate with the police if they want something from me, but there is no reason for the police to force people into compliant little cucks, by punishment of death. Police officers have the same responsibility to accept that some people are assholes as everyone else. They shouldn't have special privileges to kill assholes.
By #275407 30,Jan,23 11:42
This was a team of police that was hired to harass lawbreakers in that low income area. They got away with it for a long time. Police captain didn't think this was going to go this far. This also happened to me when a gang of dade county police officers pulled me over because I had blue neon lights under my car, they also stated I ran a couple of red lights to get away from them. (I didn't ). When I got pulled over they pulled their guns out aiming them at me telling me to get on the ground, five police cars. After they searched my car, they decided to give me three tickets for something I didn't even do. When I told them who my father was, they all looked at each other and put the tickets back in there ticket book and said I can go. While trying to act friendly with me. When I got home I told my father what had happened and he didn't say anything but just stared at the tv looking angry. The next day I got home, there was a police report laying on the kitchen table stating from high ranking police that there was gang activity in the area that I was in and for the police to harass and check suspicious cars for drugs and stolen credit cards. I guess I was in the wrong area at the wrong time. I later heard the police got reprimanded from my father who was the captain in charge of the area, he also ran the police academy as a psdi (police self defense instructor) for twenty five years. His 36 years in the force made him a respectable police officer. If my father wasn't a cop, what would have happened to me, maybe my life would have turned out differently because of those bad police.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,23 11:50 other posts 
A police system needs to have checks and balances, so bad cops like that get flushed out. And it's not needed in just the police system, but in all government organizations. The same people who argue that an employee should be able to get fired over whatever the employer gives as a reason, argue that government officials, like cops, are allowed to do literally every crime against the people, that they want. And then, when the government turns out to be a shit-show, they say they want 'small government', because 'the government sucks'. It does, because they made it suck.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,23 13:54 other posts 
Well,even assholes need to understand that interaction with a cop is no time to be a asshole.
Assholes get wiped clean sometimes.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jan,23 07:54 other posts 
It's your god given right to be an asshole, even to cops
Many cops are total assholes. They surely know they have the right.

The police should have a good reason to kill, which is only protecting the innocent and in lesser extent their own life from immediate mortal danger, and nothing else. They are not above the law.
By #610414 30,Jan,23 13:20
I just show them my tits unless it's a woman cop. 🤣
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,23 21:59 other posts 
may help with the women nowadays ,who knows.
It would seem this police group was in a bad neighborhood, the person beat up lived in that neighborhood. So he must not have been the angel they present him to be.
every city has that "hood" that if you don't live there,you don't go near it at night.
there must be more to the story than we are hearing.
I will have to look and see if he had a record of other things .
By #275407 31,Jan,23 00:19
Doesn't matter, even if he had a extensive criminal record, he still didn't need to be beat like he was, I saw the videos, as he was kicked beat with a pr24 and punched in the face several times while in handcuffs and he wasn't fighting back. Police are trained on how much force they can put on a person.
"the person beat up lived in that neighborhood. So he must not have been the angel they present him to be."
Is that your argument or is there some public information supporting it?
If you are born in a bad neighborhood, it takes tremendous effort to escape the poverty, low social status and underfunded education system.
The US has the almost worst upward mobility of the western world, ranking 27th place, after Lithuania. 'The American Dream' is just a dream.
By #610414 31,Jan,23 10:21
Why do you assume this man was bent just because of his domicile? Being poor is not a crime,but, this man was not a bum. He worked for Fedex. He lived with his parents since the pandemic. Why must there be more to this story? He made a mistake of not trusting the cops. Is that enough reason to kill him? It's the cops job to subdue a person they are arresting. Keeping on beating him after he's subdue is criminal, especially if it leads to the death of that person.
An honest cop, would need to consider that attempted coercion,
and arrest you. Or just indecent exposure, and fine you.
By #610414 31,Jan,23 09:50
🤣🤣😈
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,23 10:14 other posts 
Most cops i come across seem to be people just trying to do a thankless job. But to find 1 that is completely honest, honest enough to say, arrest cat for showing her tits to get out of a ticket, you may as well be looking for a unicorn.
They would probably at worst just ask she pull her shirt back down and resume their work.
By #610414 31,Jan,23 10:23
In my experience, not only did they consider their option but, most took advantage of those options. 😈

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,23 13:23 other posts 
admin , I was asked by one of my friends to vote for him in a Free Theme Photo Contest but sadly, I'm not able to because I was blacklisted by the sponsor.

Years ago, I was blacklisted by both lix and Aussieman187 and was surprised that I was so "bothersome and deserving" of their blacklist HOWEVER worthy of Aussieman187's presence in a photo contest that I sponsored. I brought this to your attention and you tweaked your program so that blacklisted members couldn't even see the photo contests developed and sponsored by those who blacklist them. Okay.

Is it possible for you to consider this option, allow blacklisted people to see the contests, vote in the contests the only thing they would be excluded from is joining in and submitting a picture to be a contestant in the contest?
By #681164 29,Jan,23 16:15
I think this is a great idea.
By #610414 29,Jan,23 16:41
Aussieman 187 was always nice to everyone. I think he got a raw deal by association. I don't want to see anything from members I blocked except to check when they purposely highlight my name
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,23 21:30 other posts 
Labeling someone as being "nice" is subjective and it was he who decided to blacklist me.....first. He blacklisted me yet had the nerve to join in "my" photo contest which I thought was messed up.

Being blacklisted by another member has germane consequences but not being able to view and vote in a photo contest because I have been blacklisted by the member that created the contest should have no bearing on my ability to vote.
By #610414 30,Jan,23 08:14
I agree with your first sentence. I think @SirSkittles@ is a botched abortion yet there's many members that think he's the cat's meow. Several post in this thread.
I also think that if a contest is visible to me and I want to participate, I wouldn't look at who is the author. I'd be more interested on the competition. I think that if you blacklist someone or someone blacklists you, you shouldn't be able to see ANYTHING that has to do with this other member.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,23 09:47 other posts 
It doesn't surprise me that we do not see eye-to-eye on certain aspects.

This is a rhetorical question, no response needed and to keep things consistent, I'm sticking with Aussieman187's name. For whatever reason, Aussieman187 decided to blacklist me. Interesting FACT, I even verified him, SOOPER!, that's his prerogative. But in the same breath, if Aussieman187 doesn't want me to be involved with him in any way, why would he wriggle his way into a contest that I created using my own points? Bottom line, it makes zero sense to me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jan,23 14:11 other posts 
How can the black listing still be in place if he’s no longer on this site
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,23 15:32 other posts 
In my post I said YEARS AGO and it was YEARS AGO that Aussieman187 blacklisted me but entered himself in a contest that I hosted. In MY OPINION, Aussieman187 should have had the common sense to steer clear of the contests that I hosted since he decided to blacklist me. I presented my "concern" to admin and his fix was to make the contests invisible to blacklisted members, ie you blacklist me, you won't see my contests and I won't see yours.

That seemed doable however as I said in my initial post, a member simply requested that I vote for him in a current contest however I was blocked from doing so because the host had blacklisted me. I possess enough COMMON SENSE to not join the contest of my blacklisted but I did want the ability to vote.

Does that make sense?
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jan,23 05:17 other posts 
Yes I understand now I wonder if that is what recently happened to me hardcore case ask me for a vote in a photo contest but I couldn’t find it
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,23 09:07 other posts 
That's precisely why you weren't able to find it however admin tweaked it so now you/we can!
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jan,23 10:22 other posts 
Thank you Bella
By admin [Ignore] 29,Jan,23 19:31 other posts 
Ok.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jan,23 21:33 other posts 
Thank you, I was able to vote!

By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,23 10:10 other posts 
People refuse him service.

Sheesh,I don't want to be in the same hemisphere with this freak.
sometimes something like this comes over the screen and I am like,what the fuck is that?
and WHY?

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jan,23 04:17 other posts 
Energy Giant Hits Beto O'Rourke With Defamation Lawsuit

An honest discussion about the legal ramifications on free speech.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,23 15:56 other posts 
Michigan State Police shot and killed a man who pointed a laser and fired a rifle at a police helicopter on Tuesday.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,23 21:54 other posts 
stupid is is stupid does. Shame the man had to die. but what he did was stupid.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #145   #146   #147   #148   #149   #150   #151   #152   #153   #154   ...#769

Show your Genitals