Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #161

Pages:  #1... #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 09,Jan,23 10:29
A few days ago we learned that a 6 yr old took a gun to school and shot his teacher. As usual, all the tired comments about gun ownership, responsibility, teaching methods and home upbringing came up. I was one of those members to contribute here and in my personal thread. They say that you don’t know a person’s character until you see how they react to something so harsh and horrific. This post is dedicated to Cody8789. I’ve always liked Cody. He is sensible and gives an air of caring. He posted this in my personal thread and, I believe it merits a mention because it shows Cody’s noble nature. Sir, my proverbial hat is off to you. 🥰🥰

Cody:
There are so many ways to deter a six year old, throw a book at him or move very fast at him, it's not like they have vast knowledge of shooting and hitting there intended target, I personally would not shoots a six year old, he don't know what he's doing and I don't blame him for his actions at this age, but I would react so quick that he would be confused and disarm him.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 10:48 other posts 
Cody’s the greatest and he does have a level head on his shoulders but again it was poor teacher training she should have been the one to defuse that situation just like Cody said a six year old is easily distracted

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 05:58 other posts 
It's snowing in Texas, yep, it is! Well, maybe I exaggerated just a wee bit.....it's snowing on Jamie1 's page!
By Jamie [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 09:34 other posts 
Not snowing here but
I love ❄
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 12:34 other posts 
And I'm in Florida so I don't have to deal with the snow. Has anyone told you lately that you are a strange man?
By Jamie [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 14:26 other posts 
Not lately. But I think you did once
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 15:37 other posts 
In your case I like even numbers, so make it twice. You are a STRANGE man!
By Jamie [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 15:59 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 07:03 other posts 
How about you Bella would you like me to send you a box of fresh snow
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 07:49 other posts 
Thank you for your kindness however, no thank you! Keep the snow in PA!
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 08:35 other posts 
just teasing
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 07:00 other posts 
It’s snowing in Pennsylvania this morning should I send you a box full
By Jamie [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 08:27 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 15:21 other posts 
If I had killed 25 members of the Taliban I sure wouldn't brag about it in a book or refer to the people I killed as chess pieces.He should have kept his mouth shut.
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 16:26 other posts 
For sure since he is no longer a working Royal and a member of THE FIRM. There's no protection for him or his family here, in the good ol' US of A!
By #662360 07,Jan,23 16:37
There’s not much protection or respect for Harry here in the UK. You’re welcome to keep him in the USA.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 18:54 other posts 
No respect for Harry in the UK? Is that the general consensus of the majority of the people?
By #662360 08,Jan,23 03:06
Absolutely! He is seen as a spoilt little boy.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 07:52 other posts 
This is Prince Harry's interview with Anderson Cooper if you are interested. It's not unusual for dysfunction within the family unit and apparently, the Royal family is no different.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 09:57 other posts 
Prince Pussy and his rat broad lighting up the US as this awful place... then move here..

Who even listens to either of these retards?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 11:32 other posts 
The same idiots that love biden must be the 1's that love royalty is the only thing I can theorize.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 04:59 other posts 
The Firm is NOT happy with Harry!

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 06:18 other posts 
Hey, admin , just wondering if you have any statistics on the members with excessive points that were changed to treasure chests. Did the members actually use their points or did some of those treasure chests expire and disappear?
By admin [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 09:08 other posts 
I did not really track this thoroughly and it's not my policy to collect all possible data (not on this site at least). I watched it several first weeks after the change and, no doubts, many of the hoarders used chests to purchase premium memberships or converted them into points and sent a bunch of gifts to their friends. But I don't exactly know the metrics.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 09:16 other posts 
I had wondered if stats were gathered, thank you for your response!

May I inquire how your other sites are doing?

By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 11:40 other posts 
I thought blood test were needed before getting married to prevent this sort of thing??

I guess though in modern times all is well, keeping it in the family I guess they would call it.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 16:35 other posts 
Regarding blood test before marriage, I'm not sure as I've never been married and never thought to ask my friends.

Gee, they're fortunate that their children were not affected with 6 toes or a third ear on the forehead.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 21:44 other posts 
trust me,the 6 toe thing looks weird.
By #610414 07,Jan,23 22:01
Most places don't require a blood test anymore B4 marriage

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 18:49 other posts 
Title says it all, DAD FEARS EX-WIFE PLANS TO "CHEMICALLY CASTRATE" 9 YEAR OLD SON

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 09:03 other posts 
Admin Happy 2023 mate! Thanks for making it fun here!

By admin [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 09:50 other posts 
Same to you.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 15:48 other posts 
Hey, admin, we're you being funny in a sarcastic way with Skittles?
By admin [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 15:54 other posts 
Is not he making it fun here for you?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 16:05 other posts 
Oh, there you go, diving into your deep thinking!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 16:23 other posts 
yes, I have a confirmed SYC Fun Package Platinum 2023 for you Bella!
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 16:36 other posts 
A SYC Fun Package for me? Gee, you shouldn't have!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 18:49 other posts 
. Packages all round

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jan,23 13:05 other posts 
So, is it a new feature that admin has added a hyperlink to apologize to someone that blacklisted you?

Just noticed this today...

No cunts that banned me will get an apology

How about adding another hyperlink to give the banning rats final rev up? Admin could charge 500 points for this fun
By admin [Ignore] 06,Jan,23 13:23 other posts 
A member asked me for a way to reach someone who blacklisted him. Since I knew you and other trolls would use it in a bad way, this is the best I could figure out.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,23 13:39 other posts 
I try not to be a troll but I do believe if you ban someone you should HAVE to explain why.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,23 15:17 other posts 
An interesting feature, admin, I just have to wonder whether an apology feature will be useful.

My most recent blacklist was by bubblebutt97 , a new member that identified himself as being gay. I posted a "welcome to SYD" message on his wall and was blacklisted for the following reason; "I strictly don’t allow females in my page viewing Or messages I am gay no offense." Apologize to him? Hecky, NO! He should be apologizing to me for being overly sensitive! Mid December, randy999 was reported to the Evaluation Panel for deletion because randy999 was using another member's picture as his avatar without the owner's permission. I reached out to randy999 and advised him he was reported for deletion and he replies back that he's not been feeling well and I can't remember the rest of his posts however in the end, he did not adjust his avatar and blacklisted me for the following reason; "he is threating me".

Just MY OPINION, it's nice that you accommodated the member's request but from my experience, the majority of the folks that are quick to blacklist other members are nothing but delicate SNOWFLAKES and apologizing is pointless.
By admin [Ignore] 06,Jan,23 15:47 other posts 
It was not a matter of potential usefulness. I was just in a "creative" mood, that's all.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,23 16:13 other posts 
But it could be a useful tool for the men that fumble to say something unique to another member but their comment is not received in that manner.

Just recently, a new STRAIGHT male member put SYD members on "warning" that he was going to begin blacklisting. He blogged about being offended by the men who stopped and commented on his one piss poor quality, dick pic and got "excited" about it. He wrote that he was here for the attention of women, ONLY! I broke it down to him that 90% of the membership was men and the possibility of the other 10% being real women was questionable. I asked why he would be offended if another man complimented him on penis? Would he be so uptight receiving a compliment on his car, shoes, haircut, beard, etc? Then I explained the reason for others being "excited" about his picture, that after 1,000 excitement votes that he would receive a recognition award.

People are are just plain ol' STRANGE if you ask me!
By admin [Ignore] 06,Jan,23 18:13 other posts 
There is a warning on the registration page that says "Many men expect that they can show their pics on this site to women. In fact, most of the comments will be from other men, mostly gay." It's been there for decade. Almost no one reads it. Though I must say a proportion of gay men on this site dropped down since then. Initially it was like 70% gay. Now it's something about 30% gay and may be another 30% bi guys.

Also, some gays get offended when female profiles comment on their pics. People are, indeed, strange creatures.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,23 18:42 other posts 
I would never consider commenting on a gay member's pictures unless they indicate that it's okay. Also, for the most part, my comments are somewhat soft. Funny thing is I enjoy looking at chins, eyes, chests, thighs, biceps, butts, bulges and balls. Many straight guys want to hear crazy crap coming from the women here and it most likely won't happen coming from me.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 09:00 other posts 
Admin I would agree about the T&C.... I know I have NEVER read the whopping 56 pages that Apple wants you to agree to!

I would guess less than 1% of people read it

Bella! comment on my pics!!! I hope you are having a nice time down south!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jan,23 15:22 other posts 
What type of "final rev up" are you suggesting?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 09:02 other posts 
Something that I don't believe Admin would ever do hahahah!~

I was mostly kidding about that to be be honest. I actually think it is funny when weak rats ban me. Most have started some shirt and then turn yellow and hide. And the biggest loser, the Saggy Granny, she unbans me all the time to read what I post!

STOCKHOLM SYNDROME!!

By phart [Ignore] 06,Jan,23 13:36 other posts 

The Biden administration published a congressionally mandated report from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) this week, highlighting the economic benefits that the nation could have reaped via the Keystone XL Pipeline — a project whose federal permits were revoked by President Joe Biden early in his tenure.

GEE WIZ, even biden's congress is forced to see the damage biden did on his first day.Why can't liberals understand it??

Gee, let me see,what pays better, a certified pipe welder or a waiter at mcdonalds?

" $9.6 billion in economic benefits, along with nearly 60,000 jobs"
LOST with the stroke biden's pen.
What a dingbat

By phart [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 21:14 other posts 

You will never make me believe this is not on purpose to help ALLOW more drugs into our country.This is the VERY time we need those planes and men in the air to protect our kids from drugs coming in thru mexico.
By #610414 02,Jan,23 08:12
The Air Force earlier this year told pilots it would be scrapping the fleet of RC-26 planes starting in April 2023 due to a lack of funding from Congress

Congress is working with the smugglers. Congresspeople get over a million$$ every year from the cartels.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,23 10:10 other posts 
1 side,both sides? Either way,that is a issue that needs to be fixed.
By #610414 02,Jan,23 12:02
By whom? Who will do that? Please, be generous in your answer.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,23 23:17 other posts 
Damn cat, don't you think the military would be the best equipped to handle the drugs coming in? Sling a few missiles and problem gone.
That is why i can't run for President. I would give mexico 30 days to stop the drug traffic coming over our border or I would blow the hell out of the first 20 miles of the entire mexico side of the border.Time for the killing of our children from the drugs they import from china.

Nothing in or out.
By #610414 03,Jan,23 08:12
So many things wrong with your post.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 21:39 other posts 
Of course the way this would work would be to get on tv and say out loud that I am going to bomb mexico in 30 days if the drugs don't stop.
After about 2 weeks if no progress is being made, move the missle's into position. If progress starts happening,things improve,by the 30 day dead line, launch 1 into a vacant area, just to let them know you are serious and give them a little more time. BUT in the end, they will have had time to evacuate innocents and if they don't stop the dope < KAPLOOOYE
By #610414 04,Jan,23 10:17
That is an act of war. The president does not have that power. The Constitution’s Article I, Section 8 specifically lists as a power of Congress the power “to declare War,” which unquestionably gives the legislature the power to initiate hostilities. The extent to which this clause limits the President’s ability to use military force without Congress’s affirmative approval remains highly contested. Most people agree, at minimum, that the Declare War Clause grants Congress an exclusive power. That is, Presidents cannot, on their own authority, declare war. Although it is somewhat more contested among scholars and commentators, most people also agree that Presidents cannot initiate wars on their own authority.
What happens if Mexico calls on Russia to give them ICBMs and they aim them at Phoenix, Chicago, Ashley, and ten other cities? What if the Chinese bring in 3,000,000 troops to overrun Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and parts of California.? What happens if the military refuses to carry your illegal order? The military is allowed to help the Border Patrol as long as they do not do any policing action against civilians.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jan,23 11:27 other posts 
BUT be honest, the plan in place now is NOT working well is it? Over dose's have increased, the dope coming in has increased . So we need a change of plan.
By #610414 04,Jan,23 15:24
If you think for a minute that I turn a blind eye to the problem, you are sadly mistaken. This is a problem that has to be fixed or, at the very least, tremendously minimized. However, it has to be done lawfully and with compassion. Congress has to get involved and both sides of the isle have to work together.
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 22:56 other posts 
I wonder the root cause of this!
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 23:34 other posts 
Sober people might think before they vote,so keep em high on chinese crack and fentanyl and give them a check, instant vote for the 1 giving the handouts.
By #610414 04,Jan,23 10:20
You guys don't know shit about elections or the American mind
By phart [Ignore] 04,Jan,23 11:15 other posts 
Really?
By #610414 04,Jan,23 10:18
Root canal work on the back molars
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Jan,23 01:58 other posts 
CAT, where did that comment come from?
By #610414 05,Jan,23 07:47
It was the "root cause"
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Jan,23 00:15 other posts 
OK, you were being silly.
By #610414 06,Jan,23 09:13
Oh, yes... I was a bad little girl. I was being silly.🤣😈
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jan,23 10:20 other posts 
The democrats need chaos, crime, and addiction on so many levels. That way, they can create even more programs to help the citizens!
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,23 23:18 other posts 
exactly, create problems behind the curtain and then "create" a "solution" which translates to more tax or regulation.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   ...#769

Show your Genitals