Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #163

Pages:  #1... #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   #166   #167   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 17:58 other posts 
This jack ass needs to take his ass back home and give the voters a chance to vote again for a legit candidate.
only registered users can see external links

With dumbass's like this ,lying before they EVEN GET IN office, is not going to help anybody.
By #610414 02,Jan,23 08:06
So true.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 11:47 other posts 
Don't ya think it's a hoot that the most "popular" cunt on the site is having difficulty getting their picture to #1? I do!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 11:52 other posts 
Which cunt! ???

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 12:00 other posts 
Bwahahahaha!
By #610414 02,Jan,23 08:06
???

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,22 18:55 other posts 
I've been watching Border Security International on YouTube and these are my observations. The Customs workers in the UK seem to be even tempered and so polite. They are able to arrest people for smuggling in excess cigarettes and concealed drugs without even raising their voices. Australian Customs workers are also quite polite but they seem to lose some patience with Asian folks that enter their country that "forget" to declare the food they've got stashed away in their suitcases. The CBSA workers guarding the Canadian border are vigilant making certain that us damn Americans don't fricken enter their country while carrying guns or narcotics!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Dec,22 20:08 other posts 
In summation- every country but the US should secure their borders!

In Australia, the food/fruit thing is a MAJOR issue.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,22 21:25 other posts 
The entire show is quite interesting. It would be interesting if filmmaker/television producer would show what lengths are taken by American Custom agents with regard to the protection of our country and border.

There are multiple border crossings in the county where I reside. It would make your head would spin the amount of Canadians that cross the Blue Water Bridge between Port Huron, Michigan and Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. The big draw in Port Huron is the Walmart and Meijer (Meijer is a family owned business based in Michigan. Google provided this information; "240 supercenters in six states including Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois and Wisconsin, and employ approximately 70,000 team members." Basically, this is Walmart-esque but much nicer). Bottom line, the Canadians come across the bridge, shop and stand in the parking lot taking sales tags off of whatever they buy.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Dec,22 23:11 other posts 
what is the big deal about bringing a hamburger over the line anyway?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,22 23:17 other posts 
I'm not sure but I believe that meat products are definitely a no-no!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 07:04 other posts 
I remember cigarettes in Canada costing 10 dollars a pack when I was 14 and I know this because I bought a pack I wouldn’t be surprised if they cross the border buy a pack of cigarettes and smoke them all before they go home by the way I was 14 in 1976 can you imagine what they cost now
By phart [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 17:44 other posts 
That was a situation even just in the states.A coworker used to buy 6 cases of cigs and put them in the trunk of his car and when he took his wife to cancer treatments up north 3 times a year he would pay for his trip with those cigs.
cheaper in the south that up north apparently.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 17:53 other posts 
I'm not trying to make light of your co-worker's opportunity however isn't it rather odd to hear that he would choose to buy 6 cases of cigarettes at a time when he's driving his wife back and forth for CANCER TREATMENTS?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 20:16 other posts 
Well think about it,insurane paid for the treatment,but he had to pay gas and room and board.So he would buy the cigs and sell for aprofit to cover exspenses.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 15:59 other posts 
There is a U.S series based on your border with Mexico shown over here. It is called 'Border Security- America's front line.' It is shown on a Sky channel over here , Sky Witness. I have seen snatches of that and there do seem to be quite serious efforts to protect the border.

As with your Canadian border the number of legitimate people using these crossing points is beyond belief.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 05:51 other posts 
Border Security- America's Front Line, eh? That's actually the name(s) of what I watch on YouTube however Australia, Canada and UK are interchangeable with America.

Good to know that American Border Patrol and Customs Agents are trying to do their job even when our government doesn't enforce any regulations.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 10:08 other posts 
Look up "Tonk" on Urban dictionary... as it pertains to border patrol in the US

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 11:02 other posts 
Tonk

A slur nickname for illegal aliens from Mexico, originally coming into use by the US border patrol. The name is supposedly derived from the noise that is produced when one hits an illegal immigrant with a mag light.

"I'm sick of all these Tonks sneaking into the US."
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 21:41 other posts 
ACCURATE
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 21:58 other posts 
It was a "copy and paste".
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 16:53 other posts 
I think the makers of the series see a good thing so use Australia as well as possibly the UK, although I haven't seen that.
The Aussies are really very strict on what food products may or may not be imported and yet so many travellers try to sneak in huge amounts at times. Always proclaiming their innocence.
By #610414 28,Dec,22 14:28
We keep a watchful eye on Conks trying to get into the mainland. The Fla Keys is infested with them,🤣🤣😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 17:55 other posts 
You have enough with niggers spicks gooks criminals from Cuba are there any i missed maybe you have greasy wet backs down there as well what a shit hole you live in down there governor Desantis needs to clean that place up
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 18:08 other posts 
Now, now, dgraff....you should be more careful as someone from PA-Freddy 's secretive and fictious committee might find your posts and/or actions controversial OR RACIST. Yep, and Freddy will sieze that as an opportunity and platform to "shame" you.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 18:29 other posts 
I love you bella!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 19:10 other posts 
Fuck off, Freddy!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 10:28 other posts 
I can't. I need you love
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 15:55 other posts 
You might feel that you need me but I can assure you that I DO NOT need you.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 17:54 other posts 
Please don't do this to me. I love you so much
By #610414 28,Dec,22 18:32
Hey, watch that. My youngest son and my daughter are married to first generation Cuban Americans. And you know I've given a piece of my heart to an African-American man. What happened to you? Did you get ahold of some bad hooch or are your hemorrhoids acting up?👿
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 19:13 other posts 
Just thought I would get all my racial slurs out of my system before I have to go in town tomorrow
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Marcy hates when I call someone a spook
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 19:51 other posts 
Going into n town!? Whatcha gotta do?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 20:27 other posts 
Probably to whoop sombodies ass!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 21:31 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 73 seconds

A democrats ass
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 21:29 other posts 
Marcy has the day off tomorrow so I’m dropping her off to visit her mother then I will pick her back up after I get off work
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 22:25 other posts 
Oh! Drive safe and watch your language around momma!
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 06:16 other posts 
I will as long as no low riders with Boom Boom Boom music blasting cuts me off i don’t do city traffic well
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Dec,22 21:36 other posts 
Inter racial breeding I can’t stand to see that
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 11:20 other posts 
Yeah dgraff, arrest them all.. and the homos too!!

End sarcasm
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 18:33 other posts 
Oh come on kebmo I know you feel the same way about the French Canadians so don’t be so riotous

End of sarcasm
By #610414 29,Dec,22 11:35
I'm not sure what you are trying to say to me, Mountain Man. Perhaps, it's best I rebutt your post in my thread.👿
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

Regardless of your poor showing here, have a Happy New Year, full of good health and happiness, surrounded by your friends and family.😢👿
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 14:59 other posts 
As far as my poor showing I’m not pretending to be something I’m not ever not for any one on this site not for anyone in my hometown this is me strait forward like me for who I am or don’t like me at all
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 15:52 other posts 
There's no need for you to move any of your posts regardless of whether any member speaks "of your poor showing here". My guess is the "here" is a reference to THIS THREAD.

I hope your trip "into town" was uneventful and most of all, ENJOYABLE! By the way, how old is Marcy's mom?
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 18:12 other posts 
She’s 85 and in an assisted living facility called cedar haven
By #610414 29,Dec,22 16:09
Dgraff
Your "this is me strait forward" seems to be a challenge to other people to accept you even though you are not willing to give others an even shake. If this is what you are then you are a racist bigot with a huge chip on your shoulder. Not that I care. If I'm going to chat on important subjects, I would not do it with you, nor would I do it here. You are what you are, but, I'm disappointed. When I friended you, I thought I had been terribly wrong about you. Now I'm starting to understand why Lix said the things she said about you. Oh, well, live and learn. My sentiments for you, for the New Year, still holds. 😥👿
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Dec,22 18:18 other posts 
Well then I’m in good company because you called President Trump and governor Desantis racist and a bigot and they are two of the most caring people that just want to help people
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

Candy I’m soon 61 years old and I never had any one that could knock that chip off my shoulder yet
By #610414 30,Dec,22 09:48
Baby, it's not about whether someone could knock that chip off your shoulder. It's about you removing it yourself. When a man, a real man, walks, he walks tall. That chip is heavy and bends a back.
Sixty-one or twenty-one, it doesn't matter, saying that, in your whole life, you've have discriminated other people so you can't change, only shows how shallow your thinking is. You go ahead and do and be as you like, but, your way of thinking makes you less of a man.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 10:10 other posts 
What can I say my whole family thinks just like me it’s learned not born with just like being gay or trans it’s learned no baby is born thinking it wants to suck cock or be a woman it’s something they learn along the way the important thing is that Marcy is happy with the man i am I’m kind and caring a good listener and I have a good memory she doesn’t care if I’m republican or democrat or if I’m racist or not
By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 11:26 other posts 
You are lucky to find someone that accepts you. That is difficult at best.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 12:49 other posts 
Thank you she is one of a kind and she looks good in biker leather
By #610414 30,Dec,22 14:38
You learn to poop in a diaper. Later you learn not to poop in a diaper. Marcy is happy with the man you are despite your shortcomings. We all do that. We make allowences or we walk. Wanting to change to be better is something that comes from the inside. Anyway, I can't change you. This exchange is pointless. 👿
By phart [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 21:13 other posts 
I don't know if we really "learn" to poop in a diaper or not.
I mean,we are laying in the crib or in grandmal's lap and poop just flows. The diaper just catches it. We later learn that pooping in our clothes causes inconvenience and take the Browns to the Superbowl so we can flush our troubles away.
You can check with ol Sleepy joe about how inconvenient it is to shart in your suit.Meeting the pope literally scared the shit out of the poor old man.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 22:59 other posts 
Yeah I mean how shameful is that the leader of our country shits himself meeting important people if you can’t hold your bows you can’t lead a country
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Dec,22 23:06 other posts 
She likes me the way I am and she feels safe and secure in my arms she feels my strength and knows I will rip any one head off that does her wrong
By #610414 31,Dec,22 09:45
That's funny. My lovers bring me flowers.🥰😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 10:34 other posts 
Oh big spenders they are you should see the diamond and ruby heart necklace I got her for Christmas from Kay jewelry
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 10:44 other posts 
Did you make the selection all by yourself or is Marcy the type of woman who drops "subtle hints"?
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 10:48 other posts 
No I picked it out it just caught my eye and I was over joyed when the woman behind the counter ask me if she should gift wrap it for me i said politely yes please
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

She never had a man that would buy her jewelry even her ex husband the cheep crack head used cigar bands when they got married and he promised to get wedding rings later
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 10:55 other posts 
I bet Marcy was over the moon with your selection! How about showing us what you gifted her? Not sure if Marcy wears the necklace all the time but if not, the next time she has it on, get really, really close and take a picture, please!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jan,23 01:29 other posts 
There is a picture of it on my page the center heart is on a spindle one side is diamonds the other side is a ruby red sapphire
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,23 13:25 other posts 
Dang, dgraff! That picture was so blurry, I didn't see anything that looked red!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jan,23 18:07 other posts 
She had it turned to the diamond side
By #610414 31,Dec,22 22:01
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jan,23 01:31 other posts 
I see you have some bling of your own very nice
By #610414 01,Jan,23 09:59
They are not big spenders. They are loving dream makers. 😸
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jan,23 11:05 other posts 
Yeah me too with a wallet of gold but don’t tell Joe Biden i keep moving things around so he can’t find it

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   #166   #167   ...#769

Show your Genitals