Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #158

Pages:  #1... #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jan,23 04:08 other posts 
Is it or should it be so unusual for a politician, specifically our President, to read a prepared statement, not making eye contact and not sounding convincing?

No need to worry or be concerned, the sensitive/classified documents were found in his locked garage, next to the Corvette.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,23 07:45 other posts 
Yea, it is unusual but he is not sincere anyway ,and not able to add more than 2 words together anyway.
I guess we are supposed to believe if Trump had papers that the fbi had to go out on the golf course and find them under a palm tree in a red box marked classified?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Jan,23 07:56 other posts 
Even some of the lib White House Press Corps starting to sound like Peter Doocey
By #610414 14,Jan,23 13:33
Trump did have classified documents in his possession and he didn't want to give them up. Bisen does too, but, he seems willing to give them up.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,23 19:26 other posts 
Biden may be scared.
BUT even if he is giving up the documents, it is still no different than Trump if he had any. Which I don't think he had but a few either at most. Best thing to do is drop both cases, and take preventive measures to prevent this from happening again and move on to solving real problems.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jan,23 23:15 other posts 
I would hang them both in the square of the nearest city
By #610414 15,Jan,23 07:45
What about intent? Trump did everything in his power to keep the documents. Why? Think of it like this. Take one of your favorite "tools", a gun. If you shoot and hit another person and the gun went off accidentally, it would be different than if you aimed it at the victim and shot him. In the first case there would be little for law enforcement to do. In the second case it would be different. What I do agree with you is that the process of having possession of classified material should be better regulated. It can't be that hard.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,23 08:30 other posts 
Well biden has had alot longer to return the items he had than Trump.
And the access to the paper work biden had? Well " daddy can I borrow the vette?" "Sure son," then a few weeks later a million dollar deal with china? the papers,the car,both in the same place in 1 of the 3 different cases that papers have been found.

Stinks if you ask me
By #610414 15,Jan,23 08:56
I won't. I know how your mind thinks....conspiracy
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 07:25 other posts 
What gets me is the first bunch of documents found was before the mid term elections but not released to the public until after the midterm elections what say you to that cat your boy Biden is a sneaky snake worse than John f Kennedy Richard mill house Nixon and bill Clinton all rolled in to one
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 07:48 other posts 

The hunter laptop story was covered up before the 2020 election,they STILL don't acknowledge the issues with that.
Dems don't care about right or wrong,long as it's their idea of "right" which spells chaos.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 09:07 other posts 
I said before the 2020 election that Joe Biden is a 47 year career criminal don’t forget he lived in Scranton Pennsylvania for a while and Pennsylvania couldn’t wait to get rid of him
By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 10:54 other posts 
America can't wait to get rid of him!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 11:06 other posts 
I truly believe that cat must be the only one rutting for him what a backer she is her motto
Fuck America 🇺🇸 I hated trump
By #610414 16,Jan,23 12:44
That's your opinion, but, if you think he's not a politician, with all the bad habits of any other politician, then, I have a bridge in NY I can let you have cheap.
You, me, even Trump, hell, especially Trump would have done the same. But, let's get back to reality, no matter what it turns out to be, Biden will finish his term and I'll be there holding his dick, if I have to, to make sure he does. And there's nothing, nothing, you and your silly Republicans can do. Hahaha.
🤣🤣🤣😈

By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 09:34 other posts 

I know some people say art is up to interpretation,but this is butt ugly and cost 10 million dollars.
And even blacks don't like it.

qoutes from the page,

"Seneca told The Post that while he couldn’t speak for other members of the family, he felt the 25-foot-wide 65,000-pound sculpture was a “waste of money” that should be “melted down.

“A solid bronze statue? Like, what are we doing here?” he asked.

"Seneca said the best way to observe Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday was through “action.

“No performative, no photo ops, put your phone down and go do [an act of service] that no one knows about,” he said.

That last line,is true for all people.
Why not follow that simple mindset and put that 10 mill towards a real solution to problems.?

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jan,23 23:10 other posts 
This is what the High School teens in Hendersonville, Tennessee are up to. Bravo to them for making a difference.

By phart [Ignore] 16,Jan,23 07:52 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jan,23 06:05 other posts 
Okay, y'all, I'm awake and in Florida and it's only 35 degrees Fahrenheit. I didn't sign up for these cold mornings/days, just sayin'......
By #610414 15,Jan,23 07:31
It's a little early for these low temps, but, not unusual. The attraction to Florida, especially south of Lake Okeechobee, is that cold weather lasts a few days at a time and then goes back up to spring or summer weather.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jan,23 07:48 other posts 
That's good to know because I do have the thermostat set to 73, the "furnace" is on but I can't tell.
By #610414 15,Jan,23 08:54
Late November 2022

Florida Keys Vacation: Bahia Honda State Park

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jan,23 23:35 other posts 
Let me help you turn up the heat Bella

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jan,23 23:15 other posts 
Can someone please explain to me what this is supposed to mean? Do you think English is this member's first language?

"Does anyone here has visit (insert any member's name here) page lately?"
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jan,23 23:35 other posts 
What is posted by a grub site Indian for $500 Alex

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jan,23 10:38 other posts 
A lot of women find accents to be sexy, arousing and all things good...

Some top ranked accents: Aussie, obviously. Even the POM cunt Brit accent is up there on the charts. The bottom ranked: A fucking Indian or Paki accent!

Like any woman ever wants to hear: "Hey, sexy girl, does my dirty talk remind you of the time you called into tech support? My call centre voice is the best."

Fucking Indians on here- actually think they have a chance. Even mother fucking Hellen Keller would have rejected the grubs like joyraja, and that Leo worshiping Mumbai slum rat NotyNYT

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,23 17:34 other posts 
So where is southern hick accent on that chart?

By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 03:22 other posts 
Cardinal George Pell, The predator is fuckin dead and Hallelujah. The protector of rockspiders and one himself.

Fuck Catholicism the weird cunts. No state funeral thank god. Now he in the cell next to the furnace in hell that George Pell. I'm a poet and didn't even know it 🤪. In all seriousness they all need to be there.

Thanks for letting me share
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 05:51 other posts 
"Pell, who has died in Rome aged 81, spent years crafting and defending the church's responses to allegations of child sexual abuse as he rose to increasingly powerful positions, first in Australia, then in the Vatican."

By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 06:01 other posts 
Yep.. The same grub
By #610414 12,Jan,23 10:59
DEV01, you are right to hate
That devil that, as of late,
Sleeps in that provervial furn-ass
Reserved for a P€DO-ass
But, lollipop, don't do that
Throw the baby out with that
Water you threw out while hot.
Fuck Catholicism,
Ok, but by whom?
Anglicanism?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 20:50 other posts 
Fuck all religions. This is my opinion and it's only an opinion. As far as I'm concerned the Catholic Church is a fuckin disgrace.

BTW I'm Roman catholic but I don't identify with any religion
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,23 03:09 other posts 
60 Minutes Australia exposé on Dr. George Pell, Archbishop of Sydney.

--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

9 News Australia

By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Jan,23 03:42 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Jan,23 03:57 other posts 
By #610414 13,Jan,23 06:24
No sweat. I'm Russian Orthodox, and while I've known some very nice priests in Miami, I've also noticed that in poor villages in Central and South America, the fattest person is usually the local clergy.
By #275407 14,Jan,23 00:55
I've known some nice priests also, I was an alter boy at a Catholic Church
By #610414 14,Jan,23 13:28
👍👍

By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Jan,23 21:36 other posts 
I got a new puppy today he’s 8 weeks old another pit bull Rottweiler mix i sent a picture of him to my page
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,23 07:46 other posts 
Cute!
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jan,23 11:35 other posts 
I have to start feeding him good so he can get big and strong like muggsy was

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jan,23 06:27 other posts 
I learned yesterday that guitar god, Jeff Beck, passed away at the age of 78 from bacterial meningitis on January 10. Jeff Beck of The Yardbirds, The Jeff Beck Group....

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,23 01:35 other posts 
Lisa Marie Presley, the only child of Elvis Presley, died yesterday at the age of 54.

--------------------------------------- added after 86 minutes

By #610414 13,Jan,23 07:01
RIP

By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 07:07 other posts 
It’s that time of year again Girl Scout cookies time I ordered a record breaking 18 boxes this year and they added some new ones this year a soft chocolate chip cookie and a black raspberry cookie
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 07:15 other posts 
WOW, you have deep pockets! Those boxes of cookies must be priced at $4.00 to $4.50 per box!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 07:30 other posts 
Some of the new ones are 5 dollars a box
--------------------------------------- added after 80 minutes

I’ve waisted 90 dollars on way worse things
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 09:59 other posts 
Yes, I'm sure you have wasted $90.00 on way worse things but $5.00 per box!? The Girl Scouts are crazy and so is dgraff!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 10:29 other posts 
The Girl Scout I buy them from is my niece and there is a soft spot in my heart for her

But don’t tell anyone
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 10:53 other posts 
Fat boy Leo is salivating over some cookies... Too bad the cunt can't get any Girl Scout cookies ... that whole court ordered thing...

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 12:59 other posts 
Well, now I understand why you purchased $90.00 of Girl Scout cookies! Thank goodness that I no longer work in an office environment because someone was always selling something!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 13:13 other posts 
I also buy subs when they have their sub sale I love there smoked Turkey and cheese sub they are too die for
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 14:29 other posts 
Girl Scouts sell sub sandwiches, for real? The entirely made sandwich or a kit with all the ingredients and you make it yourself?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 17:44 other posts 
It might be my sister in law’s doing because she’s one of the den mothers and she owns a diner but she actually sets up the tables in the dining room and has the Girl Scouts form an assembly line and make them while you wait
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 18:23 other posts 
The sub sale sounds like an unsanctioned event but who care as long as it raises money for the troop!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jan,23 20:01 other posts 
Absolutely
By #610414 12,Jan,23 11:05
Good for you. That is great you support the Girl Scouts. Wait a minute. You didn't use your "piece" did you?🤣😈
I remember sitting outside Publix with my daughter's troop selling cookies. Fun times.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 11:54 other posts 
Hey there you are we thought you went a wall or something I’ve always supported our local Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts it’s for a good cause
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 13:15 other posts 
I have bought from both in the past when my family members were a part of it.
Good groups that could help alot of kids.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 17:46 other posts 
By #610414 12,Jan,23 18:20
Both Charlie and me were scout leaders. My oldest reached Eagle Scout in another troop.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jan,23 20:26 other posts 
Cool 😎 I support them financially but I don’t have any thing to do with it my brother and his wife do

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #153   #154   #155   #156   #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   ...#769

Show your Genitals