Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #162

Pages:  #1... #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   #166   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 03:12 other posts 
RIP Ken Block, the most amazing Street car driver ever to exist. Not so good on mud rally but the best street driver ever. Watch any of his videos.. fuck me. Travis pastrana kinda took over but ken was the forefront of driving ability and the benchmark of street gymkhana driving. You will be sadly missed

only registered users can see external links
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 04:48 other posts 
Oh damn, I didn't know. I like the guy a lot. I've seen many of his videos and his appearances on Top Gear. He wasn't just a fantastic driver, but also a great showman. There is some consolation that he died doing the things he loved, instead of some horrible disease. I'm sure that is what he would choose. But, it's still very sad that we have to miss him. He deserved many years more of racing and then a retirement as an icon and commentator, where he get thunderous applause everywhere he's asked to appear, like e.g. Sir Jackie Stewart. At least he lived life to the max.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 16:06 other posts 
Yes he was incredible and an incredibly nice man with a beautiful family. I have Ken block hats,beanies jackets, shirts and even sneakers. I will announce Block day so every block day I will wear his attire from head to toe as a tribute and will now decorate my cars and bikes with Hoonigan stickers

Well maybe not those stickers as they tend to attract Police attention.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 08:26 other posts 
And another DANG!

Ken Block came to Detroit several years ago, I suspect because Detroit, actually Dearborn, is the home of Ford Motor Headquarters.

You didn't hear the name Ken Block 25 years ago, his name, his style of driving and entertainment rose to popularity a short time ago, I Google'd that info, a mere 15 years ago. When I watched that video clip you posted, you didn't see stress on his face, a smile could be detected. He was doing what he absolutely loved....
By #610414 03,Jan,23 14:26
RIP Ken Block. What irony that a man who risked his life going at full speed dies in a simple snowmobile accident.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 16:10 other posts 
Yes kinda like what happened to Steve Irwin the crocodile hunter. Wrangled with some big ass crocodile, snakes all kinds of wildlife and dies by the barb of a stingray while filming a ocean scene. Irony for sure
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 06,Jan,23 07:02 other posts 
Or Michael Schumacher...
It's actually logical. Sports and television work is regulated very well for safety. They manage safety very strictly. When Steve Irwin was messing with crocodiles, there was probably a team standing close to step in, at the first sign of trouble. When you see Bear Grylls 'surviving', he doesn't do that alone, even if they make it look like that.
Than the predictable risks are minimized and what is left is fluke accidents and what people do in their own time.
I see that even in my own behavior; at work I see safety risks that others don't see, reminding people how to use a ladder or the weight limits on lifting and carrying.
At home, I stand on a desk chair to find something on top of the closet or I move a refrigerator on my own.

By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Jan,23 23:45 other posts 
Hey Kevin McCarthy, give it up, it’s not going to happen!

By phart [Ignore] 05,Jan,23 15:40 other posts 
The hippo fires back starting about 50 seconds in.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,23 17:18 other posts 
That's wild! That's how I want to leave this world, with one big fart!

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jan,23 14:52 other posts 
Hmmm..... how could a trucker hit a HERD of bison, killing 13? Was he driving too fast? Under the influence of whatever? Dozing off behind the wheel?

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jan,23 08:43 other posts 
If I was a guy and lived close enough, I would definitely go to Beardbrand Barbershop for a haircut and grooming tips. I have watched a number of their videos and the guys often look mangey prior to their appointment and when they leave, they represent their best possible!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 08:04 other posts 
Buffalo Bills - Damar Hamlin, cardiac arrest on the field. Very sad!!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 08:16 other posts 
Dang! Cardiac arrest and he's only 24 years old.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 20:47 other posts 
For those that did NOT see the game.

By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 21:27 other posts 
NFL players are nearly 4 times more likely to develop and die from ALS than the US adult male population.

-Boston University CTE Centre

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 18:21 other posts 
It's snowing on our home page.😁
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 20:29 other posts 
Mine too! Blue flakes. ❄️
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Dec,22 20:47 other posts 
Thank you for the surprise, admin ! I ❤️ the snowflakes! Let it snow! ❄️ Let it snow! ❄️ Let it snow! ❄️
By admin [Ignore] 01,Jan,23 06:17 other posts 
It was just a little New Year night "thing".
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,23 06:26 other posts 
Thank you, your "surprise" was readily noticed by us "old timers". Your surprise was very much appreciated! Happy 2023 and thank you once again!

Please continue to surprise us!
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Oh, is it too much to ask, will you consider allowing us to keep the snowflakes ❄️ for 3 or 4 days?

Snowflakes, such a nice reminder for us Northerners living South!
By admin [Ignore] 01,Jan,23 09:02 other posts 
Already removed the script. Next year, if the site is still alive, I'll keep it longer.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,23 13:27 other posts 
Thank you!
It was pretty cool 👍
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jan,23 17:26 other posts 
Very nice! My guess is that admin is full of surprises and perhaps he will surprise us with floating hearts on February 14 for Valentine's Day, shamrocks or beer mugs on March 17 for St. Patrick's Day and something unique for Easter on April 9. The only thing that is a concern to me is that these might just be American holidays, if ya know what I mean....
By admin [Ignore] 02,Jan,23 22:00 other posts 
I'm puzzled. Though it's natural for snowflakes to slowly fall down, why do you think falling hearts or beer mugs is a good idea? Technically it's all the same, indeed, but would not this be weird?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jan,23 23:31 other posts 
Please do not be puzzled. You are a logical thinker, yes, snowflakes fall down from the sky. And although hearts, beer mugs or whatever surprise you are able to think of, would not logically fall in a downward trajectory, they are festive, do not go unnoticed and are very much appreciated.
By admin [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 11:50 other posts 
Ok. Now you can make it snow on your page any time you want if you have any kind of premium status. It's under "games", on top. Seems your profiles are already too encumbered with controls to put it anywhere else.
By #610414 03,Jan,23 12:01
Oh, yeah. Snow, snow, snow. When will we see men’s willies wiggle in the SYD main page? 🤣🤣😈
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 12:20 other posts 
Thank you, admin.

So premium members can "make it snow" any time they like, eh? Hmmmmmm.......I hope you receive this in the spirit intended, if I can control that feature, it kind of detracts from it being special and a surprise. Here's my real life example, I like to receive flowers for no reason. Flowers are such an extravagance, they cost much, they make you smile, they smell good and they're not meant to last a long time. IF I received flowers every Friday, although the gesture is appreciated, there's no element of surprise, and could be "taken for granted".

You must have realized that YOU SURPRISED us with your thoughtful gesture and that's what I'm trying to express. I appreciate it when you SURPRISE us with your kindness because I know that you are thinking about us. I hope that I haven't offended you and that you understand what I'm trying to express.
By admin [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 12:53 other posts 
Well, if I "surprise" you on every holiday that would not be a surprise either. Yet, this is exactly what you suggested couple of messages above.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 14:16 other posts 
I understand that my suggestion is somewhat of a conundrum HOWEVER I am hoping for the element of surprise. Remember many years ago, you gifted and gave members "x" amount of points at Christmas. That was a surprise! The idea of decorating pages with whatever would be a surprise IF you did it, WHEN you would do it AND WHAT you would do as it is totally YOUR choice!

If the "fix" you implemented a difficult fix? Where I'm going with this is that some members might enjoy sending an animated gift, something that would run perhaps 24 hours. Example, Stefan123 just had a birthday. If I had an opportunity to send him flying birthday cakes for a 24 hour period, that would be great. Members like PA-Freddy and Sir-Skittles like to send not so nice gifts, perhaps if there was an opportunity to send floating poo piles or rat's, they would be interested. Just some food for thought.

Clear as mud, right? capisci?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 15:22 other posts 
I sent good gifts and bad gifts. What about the one I sent on the first of the year? it is a bad gift? I cannot speak for Sir-Skittles.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 17:25 other posts 
Bella! This is a great idea... I kinda thought of that too for a site prediction in 2023!

Sending scripted decorations would be hilarious... Like you spend x amount of points, and then Admin adds in the prize! Good be a good one... OR, a bad one!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 20:09 other posts 
Thank you. Although I was unaware of the proper term, "scripted" gifts/decorations, you understood what I was suggesting unlike PA-Freddy, poor thing.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 03,Jan,23 20:15 other posts 
get over and snap out of it!
By #610414 31,Dec,22 21:14
🥰👍
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Jan,23 09:43 other posts 
That was very cool!

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Dec,22 10:44 other posts 
Not saying i told you so two years ago but i told you so taxes are going to be raised all of them and the cap has been lifted on all utilities so bend over and take it like a man
--------------------------------------- added after 32 seconds

Thank you democrats
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,22 10:55 other posts 
sad, but think about it. When electric cars take over the roads, the electric grid has to be tripled in capacity to handle it, that cost millions, where else can the company expect to get it from if not the customers?
The horn of plenty has a bottom, and we are about to see it.
By #610414 22,Dec,22 13:13
" When electric cars take over the roads" Blah, blah, blah. Who told you that? Did you hear your electric utility company say that? If so, why wait till the last minute to do something about it? And, my last bill said, "An 8% surcharge is added due to the cost of petroleum products.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jan,23 08:20 other posts 
CA and other shit stain states... BEGGING cunts to stop charging things and reduce electricity...

There is NO way to push capacity up without major energy spend... and that is not going to happen with Brandon's team of muppets

ZERO clue how to goven in the real world. So different when its not some lib college wet dream exercise!

By #610414 22,Dec,22 13:09
Where and what taxes?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Dec,22 18:58 other posts 
Sales tax income taxes inheritance taxes property taxes fuel taxes and yes even social security taxes everyone is getting hit even if you live in a box under a bridge
By #610414 23,Dec,22 09:22
But, taxes are not something new. We declared independence because of taxes.
And, if costs are going up, then it's natural for taxes to go up.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Dec,22 10:14 other posts 
But your boy Biden flat out lied to the American people it’s going to get mighty tight for the retired people i don’t think I’m going to take my retirement next year not till I see what Biden and his money grabbing agenda does
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,22 18:58 other posts 
JEEZ cat,can't you do any research?
Besides, members of my family helped BUILD the damn grid in 3 states. I am probably a little more versed on the grid and how OUT OF DATE it is because it essentially was "finished" in 1990 or so.
Some "lines" as in towers running in a line from a power plant to substations ,only had 1 side used at that time and were able to be updated to another set of lines to double the capablity of that particular line of towers.but now and in the future,the demand will exceed what those wires can carry,and it cost MILLIONS to update that stuff.
Enviromental regulations alone make it all but impossible to put any more 220,000 volt lines in service because of right of way building and such.
Vermont and another state have joined californiated and new york in banning new gas car sales in 2035.
Are you not keeping up with ANY of the news?
By #610414 23,Dec,22 09:29
Like I said, "If it's coming, instead of bitching about it, why don't they do something about it? Power companies are legal monopolies, but, private companies. You want to have excuses instead of solutions. These changes are projected for 13 yrs from now. Like everything else, you know there'll be extensions. You really think electric cars will be cause enough to redo the grid? I don't.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,22 15:08 other posts 
Electric cars will strain the grid sooner than 2035 if they become popular. BUT sadly ,the few decent looking functional electric trucks ,the Lordstown and the Rivian, the company's are having financial issues. I can't help but think of the Tucker story when I look at what is happening to those company's. The big 3 don't want those little guys to rise up.
Look at California and up north, their grids are strained just to run air conditioning during the summer now.
By #610414 02,Jan,23 08:18
You blame the users. Blame the power companies for not reinvesting their obscene profits.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jan,23 10:07 other posts 
Oh, by the way,our state gas tax just went up 2 cent per gallon. Gee.
I wonder why? All the bums in electric cars are wearing the roads out.
Oh,and have you read about the folks that rented a Tesla and had to stop 6 times in 1 day to charge it because of the cold weather? Took longer to charge it than they were able to DRIVE.
Are people willing to give up that much time to save a few molecules of air?

And by the way, profit in power companys? It is difficult to profit when the government breaths down your neck about some coal ash laying in a pile in 1 state and ordered to move it and BURY it in the ground 50 miles away.While in other states,the concrete companys use the coal ash as aggregate instead of stone that has to be mined. Saving the environment in a practical affordable way.
By #610414 02,Jan,23 11:58
Nearly as much of the cost of building and maintaining highways now comes from general taxes such as income and sales taxes (plus additional federal debt) as comes from gasoline taxes or other “user fees” on drivers.

--------------------------
I don't know how much time E-car owners are willing to give up for cleaner air. Do you? Or, better still, why should you care what other people are willing to give up?
----------------------------

In 2021, retail sales of electricity in the United States generated a revenue of 424.3 billion U.S. dollars, a year-over-year increase of nearly eight percent. In comparison to the beginning of the century, the sector's revenue increased by roughly 82 percent.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

So, first, everyone pays for roads. Second, who should care except the owners? And, third, power companies do make obscene profits.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #157   #158   #159   #160   #161   #162   #163   #164   #165   #166   ...#769

Show your Genitals