Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #185

Pages:  #1... #180   #181   #182   #183   #184   #185   #186   #187   #188   #189   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,22 08:58 other posts 
Why doesn't the government listen to the science on this issue? All thru the plandemic people were saying trust the science.Well,uh here the scientist are saying changing the clock is bad. So we need to leave it on standard time.

only registered users can see external links

There are several reasons for the AASM stance. Disrupting our natural sleep cycle can trigger depression, mood swings, and even an increased risk of cardiovascular events, such as strokes.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 21:33 other posts 
So... midterm election coming up at the rush... and yet, ZERO chatter from BLM...

guess they got their cash and ran

How many blacks were killed in NYC, Chicago, Philly and other lib cesspools this week? ZERO outrage from BLM!

By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 05:58 other posts 
I don’t hear much about them anymore could it have been just a fad like bell bottom pants
It’s just as well I don’t hear anything about them it keeps me calm I mean what did they have to squak about any way we gave them everything
By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 06:45 other posts 
Oh but anannas will explain that the black on black killing is not the problem blm is concerned about.it is the cop on black violence that is a problem. As in "nothing to see here move along".
if 1 black life matters to blm,they all should.
It is a group of thieves.

I am to the point of the police and public need to just stop trying to prevent natural selection from taking place.that is how we got here.
If they want to kill each other,throw them some cheap guns and bullets and coat hanger.
That Kenya west fellow,I watched a video interview of him and it is easy to see why he is being "canceled" . He reminded everyone that 80% of black murders are IN THE WOMB!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 11:26 other posts 
Biden told BLM to keep quiet after they voted for him in the last election.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 19:51 other posts 
Skittles your comment is so funny

By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,22 22:30 other posts 
How many people have been motivated like this in modern times?
I don't know of many.

" Enzo Ferrari told a man "you may be able to drive a tractor but you will never be able to handle a Ferrari properly." The man was so angry that he vowed to create the perfect car. His name was Ferruccio Lamborghini."
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 00:45 other posts 
🚜
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 00:46 other posts 
And his first venture was a tractor. Bloody irony.. And still do for a hefty price
By #610414 04,Nov,22 07:33
Even bigger irony, Lamborghini is owned by Volkswagen. What does a German company know about a sexy Italian car?😈
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 07:57 other posts 
They took that over a few years ago as Audi and skoda. If you can't afford a RS6 Audi buy a skoda, just not an awd v10 twin turbo. I have a 2014 rs6 that will eat most cars, and I work at Porsche dealership which deals in many exotic cars... see pics on pages of an idiot running into a car I was test driving. All was good ... insurance is an amazing thing but would I own a Ferrari or porches no... AUDI all the way
By #610414 04,Nov,22 08:01
Audi is very underrated, but, a great car.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 08:05 other posts 
Underrated yes, It's all about the model.

Vorsprung durch Technik
By #610414 04,Nov,22 08:16
Deutsche Ingenieurskunst
By Dev01 [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 08:21 other posts 
Ja Ja und Ja
By phart [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 18:33 other posts 
Yea, put me a wing on this 1 and I will be happy to drive it.!
only green 1 made that year.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 04:42 other posts 
Yes I had a poster of the COUNTACH on my bedroom wall when I was a wee lad
By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 06:48 other posts 
I love the look of the car for a sports car but from what videos I have watched,it is very cramped to get in and out of and rides like a wagon on a stump road
By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 16:15 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 21:29 other posts 
And yet the raging bull is not in F1

By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 15:04 other posts 

So he is to lazy to put on his pants?
To lazy to squirt his toothpaste.
And the people in the UK are going to be struggling to heat their homes this winter ? the people need to send his lazy ass packing.

By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 09:31 other posts 
I hope the military personal and other employees in other states are able to get justice.

By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 07:08 other posts 
Squeeze that last dollar outa great grandpa!

This is something that I may be to far in the wrong direction on but copyrights and patents should only last 3 to 5 years.allowing more innovation instead of being able to ride on 1 idea and hold things back for decades.

By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 06:41 other posts 
UG, chasin' slower and dumber women caused the neanderthal to go extinct. so don't chase the slow 1's, or we may not be here later on!

By phart [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 18:30 other posts 
Not a beached whale,I think it is someone's idea of a joke.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 20:53 other posts 
I see lixsipsucket washed up on shore again
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 21:28 other posts 
When that nasty pig dropped her fish pie knickers.. the whole world suffered...

And her meth tooth smile

You you walrus... I know you read this and HATE I am the one that grassed your fish pie off here
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,22 05:50 other posts 

By PITBULL [Ignore] 04,Nov,22 13:20 other posts 
hey, guys the SYD Best Member of November is on now. Vote for your favorite member; /polls/3911.html

By PITBULL [Ignore] 03,Nov,22 11:45 other posts 
Hey, guys, we have a winner of the SYD Worst Member of November. Check here the final results of the contest; /blogs/52310.html

By PITBULL [Ignore] 02,Nov,22 18:12 other posts 
hey, guys the SYD Worst Member November Contest is now on. Vote; /polls/3902.html
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Nov,22 10:13 other posts 
By PITBULL [Ignore] 03,Nov,22 11:25 other posts 
thanks for voting

By Dev01 [Ignore] 31,Oct,22 21:52 other posts 
The fastest way to start an argument in 2022...Boys have a penis, Girls have a vagina
By phart [Ignore] 31,Oct,22 21:58 other posts 
Yea ,buddy, that 1 is going to top all the religious disputes, all the ford and chevy disputes, all the buttered vs, unbuttered toast arguments, the works.

2030,"I apologize to you,Non binary grouping of molecules, your wife has prostate cancer"

this topic comes up at a time when something is still fresh on my mind.
Today I went by taco hell for a cheap bite to eat and there was a man and his wife with 2 girls came in.it took those 2 girls, 4 and 6, about 5 minutes to still not know which taco they wanted ,so the parents just ordered something for them and they sat down.
And we are to believe that at 5 years old, they should be able to decide if they want to be male or female? They can't even decide what they want to eat.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Nov,22 04:40 other posts 
By #610414 01,Nov,22 11:35
Please enlighten me, when, exactly, and by whom, were we told that particular right wing, religious bugaboo?😈
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Oct,22 21:59 other posts 
Oh absolutely
By MilaBoobs [Ignore] 03,Nov,22 11:21 other posts 
yes it is a strange world

By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,22 07:46 other posts 
By #610414 03,Nov,22 10:56
👍

By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,22 20:59 other posts 
Never heard of her.
But read it, strange. Can you imagine thinking,"oh,I prefer you did it on the right 1 tonight honey"?

By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,22 16:00 other posts 
Um ,folks that think dope is great and should be legal and all that stuff, don't understand the negative affect it has on society.
Gangs and drugs prompted this school to close.then the dope heads stole the school,lock stock and barrel.
By #610414 01,Nov,22 16:45
Except for dope addicts, who do YOU know that wants to legalize dope?
By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,22 22:07 other posts 
Ananas thinks it should be legal. And I am sure leo probably thinks it should be growing on trees along the sidewalk.
By #610414 02,Nov,22 08:28
Ananas and Leo are two people with good insights into what makes people think the way they do. What makes them different from the average American is that they are more wordly. Americans tend to limit their views to the limits of our borders. Other countries have different views in many subjects. One of those is the legalization of drugs. I doubt very much that idea would float in our country. So, again but slightly edited, Phart, what American do you know, other than dope addicts, that want to legalize dope?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,22 12:17 other posts 
I don't know any one personally that wants drugs legal.I wouldn't hang around them if I found out. Low lifes support drug use.
By #610414 02,Nov,22 12:36
And drug use promotes low lifes
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Nov,22 13:44 other posts 
And drug criminality promotes the profits of private prisons and the pharmaceutical industry selling Opioids, which are more deadly.

Opioids were involved in 68,630 overdose deaths in 2020 (74.8% of all drug overdose deaths).
The number of deaths from cannabis overdose: 287 (total, from 1999 till 2014).

Cannabis legalization in US projected to cost big pharma billions.
That's why they pay your politicians millions to spread lies about it.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,22 16:03 other posts 
Look at the increase in auto accidents and injury's in Colorado alone since they made pot legal.
That is something that democrats and liberals love to do. They change the name of something so it doesn't sound so detrimental. Instead of pot or dope, they call it "cannabis" .Sounds less derogatory.
It's fucking weed and it ruins your fucking brain.
That's like calling p#dofiles minor-attracted persons or something.Window dressing.
By #610414 02,Nov,22 17:18
That's because pot users also drink alcohol at the same time. Pot smoking, by itself, actually is much safer than drinking alcohol.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #180   #181   #182   #183   #184   #185   #186   #187   #188   #189   ...#769

Show your Genitals