Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #205

Pages:  #1... #200   #201   #202   #203   #204   #205   #206   #207   #208   #209   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 22:05 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

I hope it don't get much bigger,I have had enough of pandemics

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 08:20 other posts 
Yesterday it was 81 degrees Fahrenheit in my neck of the woods, in Michigan and today, the first day of fall, we will be lucky to see 60 degrees. What a difference a day makes.....
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 08:21 other posts 
Absolutely
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 08:28 other posts 
Did you see the same temperature dip in your state?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 08:42 other posts 
90's in Key West, Florida, and very humid. (last week) Here in South Carolina mid 80's low humidity . They are saying it will be a cool down in South Carolina for the weekend.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 09:43 other posts 
Yeah along with the rain
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 21:34 other posts 
It is going to be 56 in the morning,48 saturday morning.Kinda cool!
--------------------------------------- added after 17 hours

I got in the truck this morning, Cold! I cranked it and the air conditioner was on and I had to switch to heat. This afternoon I had to change shirts back to short sleeve. That time of year! Won't be long till we are all freezing our ass's off.

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 06:35 other posts 
I found a good way to keep joe Biden from over taxing my investment I pulled the plug on the investment and my 90 year old home is getting a new face lift complete with a new roof support beam and colonial style support posts a new seamless life time metal roof and a new chimney
--------------------------------------- added after 28 seconds

Fuck joe Biden
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 07:38 other posts 
What do you mean, "I pulled the plug on the investment"? You're self employed so my guess is that you are possibly speaking about an IRA, am I correct?

Your home is your biggest investment so it is important to take care of business but don't spend everything on it. I'm curious, have you talked to a financial advisor to see if you are on "track" with where you should be at with your retirement savings and what portion of that amount could be allocated to home improvement?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 08:20 other posts 
Yep all taking care of I’m only spending 15,000 on the house I have plenty left over but I’m not sure were to hid it so Biden can’t get his grubby old fingers on it perhaps my box spring
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 08:27 other posts 
Good! Good! Good! Gee, sounds like you're getting a good deal(s) on all those home improvements you listed! I understand new seamless metal roof, new chimney but please explain what you mean by "new roof support beam and colonial style support posts". Draw a picture and post it, I'm a more visual kinda person.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 10:50 other posts 
I sent you some pictures
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 10:31 other posts 
Be SURE not to use 1 sheet of tin for a really long span, divide it ,the expansion and contraction of the metal due to heat and cold loosens the screws and prompts leaks, a 24 foot piece of tin,make it 2 14's and overlap.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 10:48 other posts 
It’s not a tin roof it’s pre formed to the measurement of my roof steel and powder coated
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 10:53 other posts 
-must be something new?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 11:04 other posts 
It is
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 12:46 other posts 
Not so new, been installing that here in Maine for several years now, I have the machine on a trailer and can make any length needed. If installed properly will last indefinitely.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 12:59 other posts 
Well cedar planks would have given better service than the thin tin metal roof on my shop. 10 years old and has damaged sheeting boards because of screws backing out.
I am glad to hear a better option is available now.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 13:37 other posts 
Yeah at a price
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 13:39 other posts 
Absolutely I’m looking forward to never having to do the roof again
By #275407 22,Sep,22 18:10
I had my roof done three years ago, cost, 38,000 dollars, I paid 8 thou, was my deductible, now, if you own a home in s. Fl, and it's more then thirty years old, ins companies are not covering them anymore because they lose too much money from hurricane damage.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 20:17 other posts 
I bet
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 20:44 other posts 
Read some left muppets interviewed with ZERO business acumen saying the economy is NOT Biden's fault. It is Wall Street. If that is true, I guess he should NOT take any credit for the good either.

Didn't know Wall Street fucked off the energy plan, over spent on a bunch of garbage, and did nothing to fix the supply chain logistics...

More AOC grads of economics.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 21:34 other posts 
-You can figure those dimwits are wearing ear buds that are making sounds like, "breath in, breath out"

By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 14:05 other posts 
it is harmful to be a man?
Sheesh,this is liberalism-wokeism gone amuck.

a couple of quotes
"The authors of the guidelines are uniformly focused on the social construction of gender, ignoring biological inputs to both sex and gender identity."

" I consider myself a feminist, but as a clinical psychologist myself, I am highly skeptical that the partially unemployed coal miner, struggling to feed his family of five, is going to benefit much from discussions of his privilege."

In my opinion ,Phart's opinion, white privilege is a recent social construct being used to further divide people and cause hatred .

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 13:30 other posts 
This is what happens when you are vegetarian and meat deprived!!

By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 13:35 other posts 

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 09:44 other posts 
Well hell’s bell’s I received another 30 points in the ball game this morning that’s 2 weeks in a row
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 11:29 other posts 
Woo wee! Nice!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 11:40 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 22:01 other posts 
where are the parents when the kids are cooking chicken in Nyquil?

What the hell is wrong with people?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 20,Sep,22 22:39 other posts 
Agreed
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 11:09 other posts 
I chose not to install another app in order to read the full article so please tell me, what happens or is supposed to happen when you cook chicken in NyQuil?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 22:06 other posts 
Honestly I don't know,I didn't google it myself.
But this came up and the fact that cooking nyquil can concentrate the meds and make it potent ,I just don't know what kids are thinking.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 01:31 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 06:27 other posts 
Good lord I will stick to my messy greasy shake and bake chicken
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 10:31 other posts 
I vaquely remember that when I was a kid.
I am not on Tick tac or whatever the hell that is,but I think someone needs to come up with a challenge that is not harmful for a change.
Something like, "mow the neighbors grass" challenge or
"split your neighbors firewood" challenge.
It would give these young people experience at doing functional things that are helpful and some exercise!

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 20:16 other posts 
YIKES! This is a former school principal!!

By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 21:05 other posts 
He must be a democrat blowing up over nothing
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,22 21:52 other posts 
That was CRAZY! Regardless of what the child said, regardless of if the child's finger was in the adult male's face, that grown man had no business shoving the child like that.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 04:31 other posts 
Absolutely I agree
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 23:02 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,22 21:48 other posts 
You posted the link however you neglected to mention your thoughts on the matter. With the video having the student and teacher pixelated to obscure their identity, it was difficult to make out what EXACTLY happened however it appeared as though the teacher, the image to the right, was first to shove the student, the image to the left. Yes, the student appeared to grab for something but the teacher is an adult and should have been able to react to the situation without force.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,22 22:12 other posts 
Absolutely a teacher has no more right to put his hands on a student then a student has putting his hands on a teacher I went through this situation years ago had the teacher not have punched me in the face I would have never fucked him up
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,22 22:20 other posts 
It was just a opposite situation and i thought I would post it.
Parents send their kids to school expecting them to be safe, teachers should not have to fear 8th graders either.
As time goes by it will only get worse as the raw material being sent to the schools has not been prepared as in raised to respect authority or understand right from wrong.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Sep,22 18:58 other posts 
Be sure to watch the video on the link
This is 2018 but applies today more so than ever.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 21:13 other posts 
Yes, you are correct, although this happened in 2018, the problem still exists in 2022.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 15:13 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 21:11 other posts 
Sadly, Mr. Trayvon was smart to deny the child's request.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 11:12 other posts 
And this is a fine example of why you shouldn't attempt to appear that you know what you're talking about!

By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,22 15:25 other posts 
Wow that should required watching in schools all accross America and beyond.
Similar to what I have said in the past and was called all kinds of mean things. Facts are facts,rather you like them or not,rather you agree with them or not.Facts are facts.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #200   #201   #202   #203   #204   #205   #206   #207   #208   #209   ...#769

Show your Genitals