Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #200

Pages:  #1... #195   #196   #197   #198   #199   #200   #201   #202   #203   #204   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 12:59 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Another pinhead progressive whinging off about defunding the police. Passing out flyers to her constituents to NOT call 911 for crimes and to use 311 instead (a civilian run group of social workers etc)

And then this Caban twat gets some meanies leaving messages in her office and SHE all the sudden needs the NYPD. It is truly a sickness these libs have!

By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 15:34 other posts 
strange aint it? when they need help, they call for the very people they want to cut off from money and equipment to do their jobs safely.
I can't see what good it does to call 311 if someone is breaking into your home. Unless they can tell you how to mix a margarita for the thief?
You should be able to call 911 and the law shows up ,guns drawn, and smoke that thief out, cuff and stuff.IN the jail, not in a car to be hit by a train. Some of them can't get that part right yet. Need more training in that area.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 16:12 other posts 
this bitch has private security and never rides the subway... It is fucking Animal Farm
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 20:09 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 06,Oct,22 22:34 other posts 
I think the customer is going to have to have some serious body work done.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 09:06 other posts 
Oi!
By biggg [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 14:11 other posts 
Clunk = the sound of the whole underbody hitting the road surface :-) Additional comment from customer: It´s strange, every time I put groceries in the boot (or trunk), they´re GONE by the time I get home 8-(
By phart [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 15:32 other posts 
I have helped repair similar damage and it is a major project.

By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 09:56 other posts 
Canadian dollars well spent on D-Day historical site in France.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Oct,22 09:40 other posts 
Did she or didn't she, that is the question.....?

By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 22:10 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 22:37 other posts 
On September 29, 2022, I made the following post;

"In the last 8 days, the price of gasoline, in my neck of thecwoods, has gone from $3.589 to $3.799 to yesterday's price of $4.199. Around and around and around it goes, where it stops, NOBODY KNOWS!"

Tonight, and only 5 days later, the price of gasoline at Kroger Fuel Center is $4.499 per gallon. YIKES!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 09:42 other posts 
Images of Brandon begging to the Saudi's really resonates at this moment... And now OPEC saying they are going to spool down production of oil... this will create havoc with oil futures for sure.... Looking on the Bloomy terminal now... oil up and 6 month reads pushing to over $100 a barrel easily.

Biggest cut in production in years...

And Toyota CEO telling gov cunt Newsome his 2035 no gas cars is not going to happen...

More left jack off fantasies that just never seem to gel in the real world.

985 of the libs think electricity for their Tesla's comes from a magical source!
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 10:11 other posts 
Yep,it is going WAY up again.
Wholesale gas closed last night at 2.68 a gallon,
it has dropped back down to 2.62,but for how long?

and you do know new york in it's infinite liberal wisdom has adopted the califorina no gas cars law to?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 12:44 other posts 
I hear the excuse the gas increase is due to hurricane Ian. They are saying all oil platforms on the gulf were closed during the hurricane.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:29 other posts 
Biden shut down US energy on DAY FUCKING ONE... that's why he is begging in Saudi Arabia...
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:57 other posts 
Oh, Ok, that again. You would think they would build those refinery's in such a way to be storm resistant.
By #610414 05,Oct,22 11:06
2.89/gal at the local BJs two days ago.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:57 other posts 
I managed 3.19 a few days ago compliments of the bp awards on my card. I doubt I will get any that cheap again for a while.
Lucky you. I filled up yesterday and was pleased that the price in the UK has actually fallen a little to £1.77/litre or $7.57/US Gallon.

Happy days!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 19:49 other posts 
The gas price in California is the same; over $7.00 gallon
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 21:12 other posts 

By #610414 05,Oct,22 11:12
Any news on Cody?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:05 other posts 
Sheesh,it has been a long time. Hope things are ok with him

By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 23:53 other posts 
“The more you hurt the better this song is.”

-Loretta Lynn 1932-2022

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 16:42 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 22:26 other posts 
What are you toasting to?

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 20:52 other posts 
As hurricane Ian threatens the state of Florida, to all the Florida members, please stay safe! To name a few;

CAT
cody8789
CountryCouple54
PA-Freddy

And I'm sure there are many more members that I'm not familiar with therefore failed to mention.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 20:58 other posts 
I just chat with Cody today but he is offline now. I am worried about him because he lives in Fort Lauderdale next to the beach. I am back in South Carolina now. I left Florida on September 18th. We may get this storm in South Carolina by this weekend.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 21:10 other posts 
I finished chatting with cody about 30 minutes ago. He told me there was ANOTHER tornado warning and I told him to get off the darn internet and take coverage.

This was his first of several messages to me;

27,Sep,22 20:05 cody8789: Omg, I have never seen so many tornados in my life,mits like a bad dream,mothers all around where I live just missing me by a half mile.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 27,Sep,22 21:15 other posts 
I told him not to panic and stay safe
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 10:44 other posts 
I believe that I heard on the news that they are shutting down portions of the power grid to make repairs easier after the storm and to keep fires and electrocutions from downed lines at a minimum.
Stay safe, folks!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 16:00 other posts 
Below, phart posted that hurricane Ian was upgraded to a category 5!
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 18:07 other posts 
It was ALmost a cat 5,went in at a "strong cat 4".
Either way,I doubt the 4 mph difference in windspeed is detectable by a human hugging a tree for dear life.
I went outside during the eye of hurricane Hugo and got caught in the second half. I was not far from the house and at first I wrapped my arms around a tree and just watched trees bend in ways I didn't think they could. I finally made the run for it and got in the house,Soaking wet.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 23:40 other posts 
The Saggy Granny will probably post some fake pics of her trailer smashed up... to gain sympathy. Just like her fake heart surgery!

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 23:58 other posts 
I hope not and I certainly do not wish her any ill harm, hurricane Ian is no joke.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 14:02 other posts 
We disagree on so much , but at the same time, I don't wish harm to cat. opinions can change if education and life experience are used..
By #574505 29,Sep,22 15:13
I agree cat ok with me
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 17:07 other posts 
Who is that woman in the thumbnail picture? Is that you4 missus, Jamie?
By #574505 29,Sep,22 17:12
A good friend
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 18:40 other posts 
Don't worry about that Saggy Granny.. rats always fide a way out!

By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 20:27 other posts 
she was told to evacuate but knowing she is so stupid she probably decided to stay at her trailer home. All of her trailer park is under water now.
We are good. Wife's parents are in Sebring. They are ok but out of power. My oldest left for Naples last night, he is a police officer. My youngest leaves tomorrow for Ft Myers, he is a Lineman. I'm on standby with the crane waiting to go in. Right now they have the search and rescue crews in. There are many dead. The news is only showing parts that they have access to. The bad areas are off limits until bodies are found. Sanibel Island and Captiva Island have no access due to the Causway collapsing. 2 million are out of power. Many will be dead. I think a lot worse than any before. We were lucky. The destruction is only 60 miles to the West of us. Some of our favorites will be gone. Coconut Jack's and Doc Ford's restaurants may be gone. And the hotel Lani Kai is destroyed. So sad.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 19:26 other posts 
Good to hear that Mr. & Mrs. CountryCouple54 and their family are safe and accounted for. Still waiting to hear from CAT and cody8789 .

My guess is that insurance will pay to rebuild hotels and restaurants however the thought of the lives lost is scary.
By #677384 29,Sep,22 19:43
god bless all those in Florida Bella. I have a few close friends in Cocoa Beach and Melbourne..I wish I could be there to help them. I would really like to chat a bit about the events that cody shared Bella, so pls PM me if you can babe!! I send love and pray for them...
By #610414 30,Sep,22 11:59
I’m okay. Thanks for your concern. Glad to hear CC54 is too. Cody’s area may be out of power.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 20:11 other posts 
Question? I don't watch much television and I am honestly unaware of the cities involved that were hit hard and the number of deaths that have been reported thus far. Any information that you can share would be appreciated.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 20:31 other posts 
mostly the entire state of Florida receives some impact from this storm except for the left corner of the panhandle of Florida. I say this because I haven't heard or seen anything in the news anything from them.
There will be hundreds. I'm sure Cody will be busy keeping supplies up that people here will need to get across the Alley to help those in need. Cat may have fellow employees that are traveling to effective areas. So she will need to hold down the fort here. It's crazy how a catastrophe can bring so many people together.
By #610414 30,Sep,22 12:08
Not so crazy, CC54. It teaches us that life can change in a very short time. The problems of everyday life seem trivial when life and limb are at stake. Glad you two are ok. Hope the in-laws are too.
By Leilani [Ignore] 03,Oct,22 23:21 other posts 
jayman and Pillow Prince too...I wonder how they are doing.
I'm sorry I don't know how t'do username links.
By #610414 04,Oct,22 02:15
Insert a @ in front of the name and after the name. No spaces. Example:
@NAME@
By Leilani [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 16:53 other posts 
Thank you CAT, that's very helpful.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 03:22 other posts 
Hi, Leilani, thank you for your post. When I made that post almost 1 week ago, I had hoped to convey my concern for the safety of ALL Florida residents, visitors and illegals that had not been relocated by Florida Govenor Ron DeSantis. Thank you for mentioning two more SYD members and Floridians, jayman73 and PillowPrince . And thank you to CAT for expeditiously responding to your post, a post directed to me.
By Leilani [Ignore] 04,Oct,22 16:56 other posts 
Well thank YOU for this great post and for all of your concern!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #195   #196   #197   #198   #199   #200   #201   #202   #203   #204   ...#769

Show your Genitals