Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #204

Pages:  #1... #199   #200   #201   #202   #203   #204   #205   #206   #207   #208   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 21:28 other posts 
“More than 26,000 asteroids have flown past the earth since 1990.”
-PBS News

Visiting an asteroid.

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 23:52 other posts 
Thanks for sharing!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 09:45 other posts 
And this is someone going back on their meds!

Sep 26, 09:19 system: You were blacklisted by CAT

The Sad Saggy Granny banned me yet again. We all know she will be back and will continue to read all my blogs and posts! I am just glad she is back on her medications and attending therapy. Both were mandated by the State of Florida!

cat you are a muppet for sure.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 26,Sep,22 21:30 other posts 
She should be lock-in a mental institution until she dies.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 17:08 other posts 
For me, sunrise was at 07:20 AM and sunset will be at 7:22 PM. Basically 12 hours of sunlight and 12 hours of darkness. Feel my pain....

By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 22:04 other posts 
This is neat. Why reinvent the wheel? Just use a roach for the mobility device! They can steer the roach by sending current to it's right or left rear leg.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 23:25 other posts 
Why a roboroach?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 09:47 other posts 
what is the 1 critter that can survive a nuclear bomb?

The roach.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 09:30 other posts 
This is the danger I face on the roads near me. The only difference being the roads aren't that wide nor are they that well lit.

By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 09:40 other posts 
Yep, same here, A good friend of mine that has struggled with drugs for years, finally got cleaned up a few months ago, got a good job, has got his bills caught up, and all he had in the world left that ran was a little S-10 pickup. several of us got together and dialed it in best we could and it was taking him to work everyday like a champ. UNTIL< last Tuesday a half mile from his house at 4 am, not 1 but 2 deer jumped in front of him at the same time ,totaled his truck ,even put a hole in the oil pan and he lost most of his oil before he could get back home. But we think the engine will be ok IF we can get the suspension rebuilt and new front end on it.
Deer hunting is so restricted as to what you can shoot 1 with and when.Plus we have a so called state park that has about 600 acres of woodland that no one can hunt on,so they seek refuge there until it gets dark then they walk around in the road. there are at least 3 dead deer within a mile of my house at the moment on the side of the road. And the "rabbit sheriff" ,game wardon, rides this road like a set of railroad tracks ,up and down,
No wonder the population is so high.

Edit, about 11 am,my drive way alert starting beeping. not once,but several times over a few minutes. Turns out it was a yearling doe that was putting it's NOSE up to the detector. I thought they couldn't see red,but apparently there was something about it that the deer was curious about.there is a little red led on it that blinks when it detects something and it sends a signal to the remote box here in the house.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,22 07:36 other posts 
I found this to be an interesting narrative from Jesse Watters.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 23:22 other posts 
I wonder what it takes to get Brian out of the pool?

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 08:09 other posts 
Sep 23, 03:03 system: You were blacklisted by Alan81

Sep 15, 17:54 system: You were blacklisted by Alan81

The piss boy Alan81- ban, un-ban... Why? Because the cunt can't stand not to see what I post. Another cunt here suffering from Stockholm syndrome!

What a fucking loser. Go back to Jilkminggan!
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 12:31 other posts 
You've got your own SYD creeper. Congrats, and welcome to the club!
I've been haunted by a stalking Hag here for several years...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,22 11:04 other posts 
hahaha mate! The sad sad Saggy Granny!

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 19:33 other posts 
Has anyone heard of this killing?

--------------------------------------- added after 74 seconds

--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 23:22 other posts 
Yea I read a bit about it earlier.
Talk about PRIVILEDGE
I think this could be called liberal privilege.

Kyle Rittenhouse $2 million bail video proof of self defense,

Shannon Brand $50,000 bail Hit's someone with a car to kill them because of political views.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 22:58 other posts 
Denver will offer 140 homeless people $12,000.00, look who is eligible.

By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 23:16 other posts 
Looks to me like that is opening them up for a lawsuit. There are straight homeless people out there than deserve the same as those others are being offered. After reading it, I think that is part of the plan, to create division and anger among the people.
All you would have to do is lie and get the money right?

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 22:45 other posts 
Mike Lindell's phone seized by the FBI in Hardee's drive thru!

By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 15:09 other posts 
Here Kitty kitty!
I would like to try a pocket lazer dot with 1.I bet it would be a blast.

I have a family member that volunteers at a place that takes care of these big cats.She enjoys playing with the cubs,they are just huge kittens.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 19:01 other posts 
The Mountain Lion looked so content batting the swing back and forth!

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 09:43 other posts 
Texas' Lt. Gov Dan Patrick is just as tough as Gov Greg Abbott.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 08:12 other posts 
Question for you, admin , when a member posts a video and the video reflects "This image was commented 99 times, viewed 999 times.", does the last part truly mean the video was viewed 999 times? I know that often times I might notice that there is a video but I choose not to use points to view that video HOWEVER I have popped onto the image and viewed the thumbnail. What I wonder is whether the 999 viewed figure is an overinflated figure.
By admin [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 09:34 other posts 
It does count video views, but it does not check if the video was viewed to the end. If a user started viewing and immediatelly stopped it still counts as a view.

Also, theoretically, if two or more members are viewing the same video at the same time it may not work correctly, may count more views than it should. Though normally it is quite a rare occurance.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 03:09 other posts 
Thank you.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 06:08 other posts 
My question was prompted because I've noticed some videos that require a substantial deduction of points to view if you are not that member's friend have hundreds of views and I wondered if the number of "views" recorded was a true count. You have confirmed that the count is accurate and I find that amazing!
By admin [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 07:20 other posts 
Some videos are more popular than others. But the common pattern is that videos requiring points have way less views than those that do not.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 09:35 other posts 
It makes perfect sense to me that videos requiring points have less views than those that do not. So when I saw a blog posted by NICALEX69 asking members for their thoughts on their videos, I was surprised to see so few comments and votes versus the number of views. Surely the hundreds of viewing members who spent 16, 17, 20, 30 OR 34 points had something positive to comment on or give them a [HOT] vote. I mean, gee, you spent 34 points to view their video, you aren't able to spend 3 more points to vote [HOT]? So seeing the high views versus the low comment and vote made me think that there's something off.

Submitted by NICALEX69 at 24,Apr,20 14:59 Next >>> slide
This image was commented 4 times, viewed 404 times. [1 ppl added]
[Main Page]
Vote (3 points): [HOT!!!] Votes: 2
I'm excited by this!
evaluate
Filename: trim.2BB9638A-FC15-4B65-A2CC-B39B511CB2FB.mp4 / Type: video/mp4 / Size:54'559.9 Kb / Duration: 00:05:07
Warning! This video has a size over 5Mbytes - downloading it will cost you 34 points.
Points are deducted for the server bandwidth usage, not for the content itself.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 03:08 other posts 
A number of changes coming to Arizona.

A change for bikers.

A change in education.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 06:16 other posts 
Nice 👍 I like the lane sharing law but it would not apply to me any way I stick to back roads to many crazy people on the highway
By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 06:57 other posts 
We have had lane filtering for many years now. Was doing it way before it became legal... We called it pole position 😊

It is one of those laws that actually make Sense
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 07:11 other posts 
I agree
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 08:10 other posts 
They do this illegally here in NYC... many of these cunts splitting lanes go SPLAT!
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 08:50 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 09:13 other posts 
Yes, the law that Arizona has passed is for lane FILTERING! Per Google;

Lane SPLITTING is when a motorcyclist rides between two lanes of MOVING traffic heading in the same direction, whereas lane FILTERING is when a motorcyclist rides between two STOPPED or SLOW-MOVING cars. There are four states that allow lane filtering: Arizona, Hawaii, Montana, and Utah.Apr 13, 2022

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 08:53 other posts 
Get ready for the next wave of shipping problems I caught a tip that the railroad’s are getting ready to go out on strike back to empty shelves again
By #574505 14,Sep,22 09:05
We had two derail do trains have blowouts .cause they wouldn't say how it happened
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 09:48 other posts 
No blow outs Jamie but they do have hand leaver’s to switch the rails if one of them is in the wrong position it can be quite a mess
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 11:56 other posts 
Yea, when are people going to wake up and realize unions have out lived their usefulness and are now more of a problem than a solution?
Ups is talking of a strike. People get medicine and medical supplies delivered by them ,that is a threat to citizens health and well being. DOn't like the wage ,quit don't like the temperature in the truck, quit, don't hold a job that could be filled by someone that would appreciate a good paying job.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 16:06 other posts 
So having decent working conditions is a waste of time then!
Let's all shit in a garbage bag and piss in bottles cuz ups doesn't want to pay for a toilet break to delivery drivers!!
Let's all drive a non air con truck in 90+ degree heat!!!!
Why pay all the drivers the same!!!! Let them fight it out every morning for the privilege of delivering your much needed healthcare medication!!!!
Then the only people who will do that job is an immigrant!!!and we know you don't want those !!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 19:17 other posts 
Many of us folks are planning a move to the Netherlands because we are so disenchanted with our country. We would be happy to stay with you if you want to put us up at your place!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 16:15 other posts 
I'm not in the Netherlands,so move there if you want, I'm sure they have space!!!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 20:46 other posts 
The Netherlands ... the next Zimbabwe Take a country with great farming output and fuck it off...
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 20:14 other posts 
Have you ever been around railroad workers?
I have, and let me tell you,they drive the best trucks,have nice homes,and lack NOTHING. A damn retirement that is out of this world.
They make damn good money. very safe working conditions as well. The 1's replacing ties,for example do the entire job from a comfy seat on a machine. They waste supplies,tools are abused and replaced like socks. Spoiled they are ,Spoiled.

Have you looked in side a newer truck that is for over the road use? Automatic transmissions,cruise control ,stereos, tv's ,fridges,the works. and they can't legally drive but 8 hours.
ups workers,sheesh,the 1 that delivers here, he wears a headset and is on the phone with his stock broker most of the time when he comes here,or is telling me about the new parts and tires he is selling from his own company. They are doing well. And the pandemic made it even better for them.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 16:22 other posts 
Sounds like you just like to be angry at anyone who achieved anything by sticking together!!!
You're so wound up about shit you are doing fuck all about!!!
So you're basically stewing in your own rage all day!!!

You're just jealous you don't have what you think you are entitled to....life sucks...life is not fair!!!! Work hard,fuck that,work smart is way much better!!!
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 19:28 other posts 
OH my, I am a angry asshole just because I type out some FUCKING FACTS?
Sheesh.these whiney assholes wanting MORE MORE MORE< have no fucking idea where that MORE comes from. The horn of plenty is about fucking empty.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 20:08 other posts 
the more comes from market f0rces!!!! There's plenty to go round,but you are not getting any, that's why you're so angry!!

Where did you type out facts? You just spout your opinion!!!

Why is it so wrong to want better conditions for everyone and not just the few phart? Seriously?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,22 21:32 other posts 
What is the fucking incentive to improve 1's self if you walk right into a gravy train right out of 6th grade?
You crawl before you walk. You work at a labor job, you learn,you age,you work towards promotions and then by the time you get older you are in the better working conditions.

I typed what the hell I see with my own 2 eyes. When I see it, hear it,and communicate with the people, I can't see how that is fucking opionion.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Sep,22 02:43 other posts 
Does that theory apply to your orange god too then?
You are reporting what you see,that doesn't make it a fact only an opinion!!!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Sep,22 19:35 other posts 
Even lib CNN called Biden out for being a moron... Cunt celebrating and having a party--- as the stock market PLUMMETED and inflation numbers were worse than expected....

The cunt is clueless! Let's go Brandon!

Add a rail strike and he probably will throw Bjuk a fucking Quinceañera!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #199   #200   #201   #202   #203   #204   #205   #206   #207   #208   ...#769

Show your Genitals