Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #202

Pages:  #1... #197   #198   #199   #200   #201   #202   #203   #204   #205   #206   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 09:21 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
I have no words.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,22 07:58 other posts 
Whodah thunk, DSW, Designer Shoe Warehouse, sold shoes for men? I will tell you who didn't think they did, ME! I have wanted a pair of penny loafers for a long, long time and BINGO, DSW had a pair for burgundy and priced under $100.00, too! I ordered them, they arrived yesterday, took them out of the box and was I surprised, men's shoes. You should have seen the look on my face when I opened the box and removed a shoe about the size of a mini kayak!

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 10:43 other posts 
Oh, hell no, she didn't say that! Exactly what did VP Kamala Harris mean by providing resources based on equity?

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 22:22 other posts 
Oh, this is a hoot! bi672 referred SwollenAcorn to the Evaluation Panel for deletion because of this picture.

/8921t7gsv9nnpic.html

Seriously? Is it possible that bi672 is such a liberal snowflake that he finds this picture so offensive that the member he reported should be deleted from the site? WOW, unbelievable!
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 22:51 other posts 
I voted abuse not valid or whatever .I mean that is plumb silly trying to get someone deleted for that.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 06:28 other posts 
Can you imagine having your profile reported for deletion for something like that, a political meme!?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 05:08 other posts 
Oh that’s funny I should have one of them on my page
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 06:22 other posts 
You can and you should if you like and appreciate that image so much!
By phart [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 09:04 other posts 

Here ye go Dgraff, this is a good start!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Oct,22 08:05 other posts 
bi672 Get a life cunt

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 15:45 other posts 
I reside on the lakefront/riverfront in Michigan's St. Clair County and drug smuggling, smuggling illegals and sex trafficking is a big concern up here. Nothing like the illegals crossing the border into Texas, but a concern none the less.

By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 19:16 other posts 
Round them up and send them to the vineyard Obama will take them in
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 22:54 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 13:20 other posts 
Is it just me? My reading this leaves me thinking that women are more in the market for "girly men" that are emotional,crying,wimpering babies with erections". Instead of MEN?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 14:47 other posts 
Am I reading the same "Hey Randa" that you read? My sense of the letter is that the female writer thinks very highly of herself and can't understand why she is not attracting men that are higher up on the food chain. Apparently what is qualifier and also important to the writer is the men's outward appearance. She goes on to write that they have "sex twice" then the guy ghosts her. The guys that do want to date her apparently do not physically meet "her standard".

Although she may perceive herself to be "funny, sporty and hot", the men she's interested in attracting do not see her the same way, she must be lacking in personality department and should step back and assess what her deficits are.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 22:54 other posts 
I can see that as well. But it just seems she wants a girly man that will cry on her shoulder if the tire goes flat on his truck or will go out in the woods and pick black eyed Suzy's by the 100's and put them in vases all thru the house.

my take is she is probably not as hot as she thinks she is, and is a bit to loose with the puss and the men get what they want to quick and not having to earn it.

In my opinion, for me to open to up a woman,or a friend in person ,in general about how i really feel about something ,the first and foremost thing is I have to TRUST THEM.
Trust is key to me in about any thing. If you open up about how you feel to someone you don't know or can't trust,who knows what they will do with that knowledge.

By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 22:25 other posts 
Roughly 500 aquatic species are currently farmed around the world, making up 50% of all seafood produced for human consumption.

-FDA
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 14:59 other posts 
Farmed?
By JustANormalGuy [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 18:38 other posts 
Yes, farmed. When the FDA issues an advisory 'max 2 times a week' or 'max 12 oz a week' or similar, it invariably means that it is farmed fish/seafood.

As an angler, I can assure you that the difference between farmed and wild is night and day - but if you buy it in a shop, they almost certainly won't tell you.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 19:49 other posts 
Thank you. I understand farmed fish versus wild caught as well as there often times being a difference in taste and nutritional value.

The assertion that FDA made, saying that there is "roughly 500 aquatic species are currently farmed around the world, making up 50% of all seafood produced for human consumption" is staggering! As far as shops not disclosing whether their fish is farm raised or wild caught, that doesn't surprise me either.
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 19:56 other posts 
According to PBS News
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 22:52 other posts 
Which is better for quality?

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 18:29 other posts 
Who is driving the spacecraft we're riding on?

• Kamala Harris speaks about the United States sharing an important relationship,
an alliance with North Korea.

• And during a White House press conferences, President Joe Biden, searching the audience for Indiana Congresswoman Jackie Walorski. Sadly, Congresswoman Walorski died in an auto accident almost 2 months earlier.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 19:14 other posts 
Old joe Biden will drive the space shuttle his mind is in outer space anyway
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 19:50 other posts 
And his co-pilot is nothing to write home about, either!
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 20:45 other posts 
Yeah Kamala and Pelosi are flat out crazy
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 22:50 other posts 
Press secretary perhaps? Or maby the 1 that writes the speech's.

quite honestly, it would not surprise me if the space craft was pilotless right now and we are just spinning around the outer rim of the toilet bowel.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 18:06 other posts 
This is FREAKY! Apparently this baby is not even 24 hours old and look at him holding his head up, looking around.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 10:32 other posts 
New uses for a condom. keep your microphone dry in a hurricane.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 15:01 other posts 
Haha!

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 17:29 other posts 
--------------------------------------- added after 43 seconds

We are coming
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 14:20 other posts 
That looks like work trucks. Exactly, what is that we are viewing and where is it located,?
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 14:47 other posts 
Those are the Linemen and their bucket trucks staged in Martin County. They have all dispersed into the destroyed areas to restore power. That's was just one location. Help has come from just about every state in the US.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 14:55 other posts 
Alrighty! Although the "calvary" looks impressive and large, my guess is that what we see will probably not be enough bucket trucks and linemen to operate them in order to tackle the devastation left behind by hurricane Ian.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 17:28 other posts 
In the last 8 days, the price of gasoline, in my neck of thecwoods, has gone from $3.589 to $3.799 to yesterday's price of $4.199. Around and around and around it goes, where it stops, NOBODY KNOWS!
By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 22:58 other posts 
Yea, wholesale gas went up 20 cent a gallon just in the last couple days.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 23:45 other posts 
Yes as of last night the government has reinstated the 22 cent a litre excise that has been gone for 3 months... But the 22 cents has gone up to 25 cents.

So really we saved jack shit. Just government parading as " Good sorts "

All governments please take me out to dinner or kiss me before you fuck me...

Rant over
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,22 10:21 other posts 
Yea,like our "stimulus checks" ,you will spend 3 times that .22 cent later.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 20:49 other posts 
14 people have died in Florida so far from Hurricane Ian. Numbers most likely will go up as the storm exits the peninsula completely.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 22:00 other posts 
I know what the media are say. But I fear there will be hundreds dead just in Lee county alone.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 22:33 other posts 
Now there are 17 people dead according to Wikipedia not the media.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 22:57 other posts 
Fort Meyers Beach, ground zero.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 22:55 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 08:20 other posts 
I don't believe that I'm sharing anything that is uber sensitive however, Tuesday night, sometime between 8 and 9 PM, I was chatting with cody8789 and the weather was the topic of conversation and a big concern.

27,Sep,22 20:05 cody8789: Omg, I have never seen so many tornados in my life, its like a bad dream,mothers all around where I live just missing me by a half mile

27,Sep,22 20:06 cody8789: There all around

27,Sep,22 20:09 bella!: Do you have somewhere to take coverage?

27,Sep,22 20:11 cody8789: Yes, under a tree no, we don't have basements because we're under sea level and can't be built

27,Sep,22 20:15 bella!: Didn't know whether you had a "safe room" in garage or in house.

27,Sep,22 20:18 cody8789: I have a garage, but I think it would be better under my stairs that go to the second floor

27,Sep,22 20:20 bella!: Under the stairs.

27,Sep,22 20:20 bella!: Do you have to work?

27,Sep,22 20:21 cody8789: I'm off tomorrow and schools and businesses are closed

27,Sep,22 20:33 cody8789: I'm getting another tornado warning right now, fourth one in half an hour

27,Sep,22 20:33 cody8789: There in every band as it hits

27,Sep,22 20:34 cody8789: When winds exceed 35 sustained, governor shuts everyone down

27,Sep,22 20:35 bella!: Get off SYD and go someplace safe!

27,Sep,22 20:37 cody8789: Ok

27,Sep,22 20:38 bella!: Bye, be careful.

cody8789 has not been online in roughly 36 hours and I pray that he, as well as others, are okay.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 08:54 other posts 
Yes, I am praying for him too. I hope he is doing ok. I haven't had any contact with him since September 27. We are getting some of this hurricane here in South Carolina.

CODY IF YOU READING THIS CONTACT ME
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 18:43 other posts 
I have pinged Cody as well.. no word yet from the cunt... will report any updates if he gets back to me...
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 19:45 other posts 
Thank you.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 20:24 other posts 
I am very worried about him. He lives close to the beach.
By #574505 29,Sep,22 08:56
I hope he's ok.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 09:44 other posts 
I prey for his safety also but in all fairness after weather like that your going to have line’s down along with internet issues let’s all hope for the best that was a traumatic experience he will remember the rest of his life

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 23:23 other posts 
Member #675787, Daddy+Blair, deleted his profile.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 23:39 other posts 
That's sad, He was a genuine nice guy
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,22 23:55 other posts 
HE is a nice guy and TRIED to bring something different to the site that was home for him when he posted pictures as a SYD member and was home for them as they posted pictures primarily of her as Wife+Hubby.

Sadly, the haters here weren't able to embrace something new, something different and that's sad.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 10:30 other posts 
I wasn't bothered by them. not hurting anything.I must admit,i didn't understand it well.But no harm was being done.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 12:07 other posts 
Gee, isn't that mighty swell of you to say that! A number of members don't "understand" why some members come to an adult site and constantly discuss politics! Go figure!
By Iluvmycock [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 00:53 other posts 
I miss them already,easy to chat with
By #574505 17,Sep,22 08:56
So do I miss em. daddy+blair were so sweet.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 12:10 other posts 
It was very obvious that Blair was an anatomically correct piece of art. As art is SUBJECTIVE and has always been. Very sad that there were some members that just were closed minded about something new to the site.
By #275407 17,Sep,22 19:07
I also thought he was very polite
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,22 19:24 other posts 
It's kinda sad that he left without saying anything. As for the HATERS that gave him a difficult time during his time here, fuck 'em.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 17:39 other posts 
I was surprised he left. I had a few messages with him and he was a nice guy. I know a lot of folks did not understand what he was doing. I must admit I wasn't sure at first but then I realized why not. Who am I to judge. I believe sexuality is not just a binary concept, it crosses a lot of the spectrum and even into areas we may not understand. I hope the best for him. We all should be open and have a wide understanding of people's needs, wants and desires. I wish I had the opportunity to say I hope the best for him.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 22:40 other posts 
I do hope for only the best for him. He was someone that I connected with a hundred years ago when it was just him, then when THEY returned and posted as a couple and finally when he returned with Blair.

Truthfully, I don't understand why some members find the need to make the time some members spend here so miserable. I mean I get it.....aside from what is illegal or deviant, I don't understand mutilation, piss play, sc@t and I'm sure there's others that haven't popped into my head. He was doing nothing illegal or ethically questionable, so leave him alone. Then there was a whinging crybaby who just WOULD NOT accept that a male member with a premium silicone doll was verified within 3 weeks. Boo-fucking-hoo!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 23:37 other posts 
Anyone seen that cunt PinCushion?>
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 02:46 other posts 
What does the whereabouts of PinCushion have to do with the departure of Daddy+Blair? Was he chased away because he was Indian?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 28,Sep,22 23:59 other posts 
When you really think about it, Blair was just another sex toy that looks quite realistic. A lot of members here have posted a lot of pics with their various and sometimes strange sex toys. For me as long as what they are doing is not illegal or hurting anyone, then let them alone. I hope him the best.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 02:58 other posts 
Yes, Blair was "just another sex toy". Like you, I've seen a number of pictures posted that feature sex toys, both with and/or without the member.

Blair was super realistic and he was upfront about what Blair is and who members would be chatting with. In my opinion, no harm, no foul.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 29,Sep,22 10:01 other posts 
I wish those who spent the time criticizing him would be less judgmental. But I guess that human nature. I wish he would of at least left us a parting note of why he might have left. I though he had worked out all of the problems. Oh well, life goes on.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #197   #198   #199   #200   #201   #202   #203   #204   #205   #206   ...#769

Show your Genitals