Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #227

Pages:  #1... #222   #223   #224   #225   #226   #227   #228   #229   #230   #231   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 20:43 other posts 
The POTUS has tested positive for COVID, AGAIN!

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 20:58 other posts 
Um, another booster is in order I guess.
He is older and in the high risk group.I just wonder how much the media is covering up in regards to people he has exposed since he is doing the same thing he criticized Trump for ,not wearing his mask.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 21:01 other posts 
he will end up going to the hospital eventually if he gets covid for the third time. Kamala Harris is ready to take his place
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 21:28 other posts 
Don't you know that both Kamel harris and PEE lowsee are chomping at the bits hoping the old geezer will conk out.

The sad thing is, biden does not even have the cognitive abilty to understand that alot of people, including those close around him,just want him gone.
By #610414 31,Jul,22 08:02
Many doctors are saying we’ll need yearly boosters. Don’t worry, Phart, it won’t be mandatory
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 10:20 other posts 
Oh it will be mandatory CAT!! They’ll come to your house and tie you down and inject you with the new improved Bill Gates chip and while they’re doing that someone else will be taking away your guns!

End sarcasm
By #610414 31,Jul,22 10:24
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 10:51 other posts 
Biden's weakness- Showing 24.7! What a loser

And if this old rat can keep surviving COVID, everything else will be just fine!
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 11:10 other posts 
I can’t wait to see what long term effects will arise from the Covid shots maybe cat will grow a third eye in the middle of her forehead
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 12:13 other posts 
I believe that mankind will see the long term effects from the shots given. Maybe the effects won't surface for another 15 or 20 years....
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 13:59 other posts 
I to, think that the side effects will be a long time coming, and it will be like the agent orange thing for veterans, constant denial and hope all the victims die before proof of guilt on the governments part is found.
When you read that all the test documents and info the government used to approve those shots is being withheld from public view for 75 years, that should tell you they are hiding ALOT.No theory needed, something is being hidden.
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 14:00 other posts 
that's just it, as decrepit as biden is, if he can survive it,it must not be as bad as they say it is.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 13:37 other posts 
An end of an era....

By phart [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 14:00 other posts 
I think I still have my block buster card somewhere.Seldom used it even back then.Cost to much.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 13:31 other posts 
Oh, my goodness! Will you look at this! I still don't feel warm and fuzzy about rats.

By biggg [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 13:47 other posts 
Hmm. Rat thinking: human is fool. Will do this stupid stuff for a treat. And then eat them alive

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jul,22 18:00 other posts 
Check out the robbery gone wrong in the Netherlands.

By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Jul,22 18:36 other posts 
This can’t be anal licker says there is no crime in the Netherlands 🇳🇱
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Jul,22 18:41 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jul,22 18:51 other posts 
Did you see the meat cleaver in his hand? He was going to gut her HOWEVER she lit into him with her dust cloth! Damn, I wonder if the citizens register their dust cloths with their government? We Americans, need to arm ourselves with dust cloths, rather than guns, to protect our homes and family!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Jul,22 19:45 other posts 
My dust cloth would have a brick in it
By BirdDog [Ignore] 29,Jul,22 01:13 other posts 
Off course he was NOT going to gut her!
He just wanted the money in the cash register.
She wasn't having it, because she works hard for her money.
If that money was worth her life for him, he could have easily killed her.
Don't always immediately expect the worst of people, not even of cowardly robbers.

Wow, you are making my points for me. I just had a discussion with phart and dgraff, about them celebrating people who shot and killed an unarmed man, who tried to enter their house. It's still unclear what he wanted and he's not telling anymore, because he's dead. Maybe he was a criminal, maybe he was crazy, maybe he was in a terrible panic, looking for help. All he found was fearful people, who shot and killed him, without any consideration.

My argument is that shooting an unarmed man, even if he's doing a crime, is cowardly.
In The Netherlands we don't want guns to 'protect ourselves'. Not because there is no crime in The Netherlands, there is enough. BUT we have much less murder/gun deaths.
We prefer to fight criminals with our bear hands, like these two people, because letting people have guns, will only make everyone less safe. We prefer ACTUAL safety over
the IDEA of safety. We value the lives of everyone, even criminals.

Americans want to have guns, to feel safe. Especially right-wingers, because your politics, and basically your whole identity, is based on fear and selfishness.

No place to hide? 52% fear they’re in danger every day — even at home!
42% Scared Of Being Home Alone!
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,22 17:25 other posts 
I read your post in the other thread and with all due respect, you and quite possibly the citizens of the Netherlands if they share the same ideology are either laid back, stoned or on major medication to mellow you out if you do not "fear" the person that is kicking on your door or trying to gain entry into your home via windows. I don't own a gun nor do I have any desire to own a gun. It would be a cold day in Hell if I heard an intruder kicking on/banging on my door OR heard/witnessed an intruder attempting to gain entry into my home via a window. To suggest that you would go to a window and ask the intruder what he wanted or if it was a robber, just give him money....I call BULLSHIT!
By #610414 30,Jul,22 08:48
Ananas2xLekker I'm ambivalent about this. I, too, believe killing another human being without more effort to stop the illegal entry, is wrong. I would think, if you own a firearm, you could fire warning shots. On the other hand, Bella! has a point. The least I would expect is for the homeowner to barricade himself in a bathroom or other secure room, possibly, run out through another exit. Yes, Phart, run away.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 09:41 other posts 
So if you and Charlie are in your home and someone attempts to gain unlawful entry you and Charlie might retreat to the bathroom and barricade yourselves in? The intruder ready breached the outer and more secure door, what security is your inside bathroom door going to provide you? You also mentioned you might run out a secondary door? Really? I suppose running is an option for 70-something year old residents.

My guess on a scenario like this is IT an intruder gained entry into a home and they went after your spouse, your child and you had a gun, you might react differently.
By #610414 30,Jul,22 10:07
In our case we would use the laundry room. The door is solid wood and opens into the room. It’s easy to barricade with a chair under the door knob. It has the added advantage of an exit door to the garage. This room (10x6) is the room we ride out hurricanes.
If all else fails……….Charlie will stay back and fight while I cover the mile in 3.4 minutes
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

BTW, we don’t own a gun either, but, you are right in guessing that if we did, we would use deadly force as a last resort. Charlie got shot at 3 times while working in different jobs throughout his career. I was robbed at gun point as I was walking to my car at work. We still don’t believe in guns
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 15:09 other posts 
Of course your home is equipped with a bunker for protection but many homes don't have this. Personally I feel it is ludicrous to believe that a homeowner or renter should attempt to converse with anyone attempting to break into their abode. I don’t care whether it's a "run of the mill" thief or low level criminal, a dope fiend that would kill their own momma for the money for their next fix OR a person with mental illness....I don't know what frame of mind they're in and I'm not going to put a pot of water on the stove so I can offer them a cup of tea. You gained access to MY house without an invitation and without a key. Whatever happens, happens.
By #610414 30,Jul,22 18:57
I agree, Bella
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 18:25 other posts 
you really do tempt fate don't you?
you have experienced the things that others fear and protect themselves from and are still to stubborn to take care and responsibility for your own safety.

as for running , in public maby so but at home,I am already on MY TURF. If any 1 is going to run,it will be the sumbitch that broke in my house while I was in it.
No one"celebrates" killing some asshole that comes into our house.
the dust rag lady, Damn! Brave woman, I am thankful she taught that jurk a lesson.

as for "being scared" or whatever, A man breaking down a door has the element of surprise,he is not scared,he is on cloud nine thinking he is going to over power others and take what is not his. a couple 9mm's will change his thinking, As for him being dead and not knowing what his ideas were? WHO GIVES A RATS ASS? He was a criminal. a thug, a thief.No one gives a shit that has half a brain.
By #275407 30,Jul,22 18:40
I would never want to shoot someone because it would really upset me. If someone was breaking into my house, I would tell him I have a gun, you come into my house I will shoot you, and if he gets in my home, my first shot will be to his leg or shoulder as I wait for the police, if he still proceeds into my home, the next shot will be at his chest, TO KILL, I'm protecting my self from bodily harm, now it's his problem. I don't carry a gun outside my home or in my car because I'm not going to shoot someone for stealing my car. So the moral of the story, don't break into my home or it will be the last home you ever break into. I own twenty three weapons and I will defend myself.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jul,22 11:30 other posts 
The problem with your theory Cody is if you shoot some one in the leg they will live to sue you now keep in mind he was in the wrong trying to break into your home but I must tell you a dead criminal never sued anyone
By #610414 30,Jul,22 19:03
Phart, personal choice. My daughter in law’s cousins work for the Coral Gables Police department. They suggested that the front door should open out as it’s harder to break in. Also, if possible, have the door made of steel skin.

By onthelose [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 18:06 other posts 
Here in AZ those temps are normal. About average for this time of year. I hope it drives out the the ,anything above 60 f crowd . I am tired of their whining. Of course while you enjoy your below freezing temps and snow I will be enjoying 9 months of cooler temps. By the way I don’t enjoy the triple digits but it’s only for three months.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Jul,22 18:50 other posts 
My understanding of Arizona is that although it's not unusual for you to see triple digits on your thermometers, your humidity is low.

Also, don't forget to use the "Reply" option IF/WHEN you are responding to a post. We don't want anyone's contributions to get lost in the sauce.
By onthelose [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 15:54 other posts 
I am an illiterate when I cums to this`s rules. Don’t care if it gets lost. Thanks for your reply. Yes except when the monsoons start. Even then 40% humidity is really different when we are used to 15%.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 18:11 other posts 
Please don't feel that you're "illiterate" with regard to "rules" because there are NO RULES relating posts. It would be a shame if you were providing a response to someone's post and/or question and it was "missed" because the "Reply" option was not used, right!?

I appreciate and value EVERY MEMBER'S POSTS and that you took the time to contribute and respond to me. I hope to see future posts from you!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Jul,22 18:16 other posts 
Just when you think you have seen it all...A new trend called Vabbing

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jul,22 18:57 other posts 
Wow, the things you learn here! So we're to dab our necks and our décolletage area with our cooter juices!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Jul,22 18:59 other posts 
I'm speechless.... Even Red Door has to be a better option, even if only marginally
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jul,22 19:47 other posts 
Uh, you're speechless, ME, TOO!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jul,22 13:05 other posts 
Cooter juice

By #610414 30,Jul,22 08:57
Facts I was reminded off while looking for other answers. One of the most honest Presidents and a true hero was General Dwight D Eisenhower. AND, he was a Republican. So you see, the modern trash we call the Republican Party, doesn’t have to be.

By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Jul,22 23:17 other posts 
Supreme Court: If your partner says you must wear a condom and you don’t you could be charged and convicted of sexual assault in Canada.

By #610414 30,Jul,22 08:38
In the US they make you a saint.

By #610414 30,Jul,22 08:35
AWARDS by BETTY BOWERS, America's Best Christian

Stupidest People in Congress Awards

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jul,22 22:37 other posts 
The forgotten American.

By #574505 28,Jul,22 22:34
Haven't been active got sick my kyc went 1200 and caught cocoa so if I make or did till then.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Jul,22 22:36 other posts 
Ok then But your back so that's all that counts. Hope my kyc don't go up or catch cocoa either

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #222   #223   #224   #225   #226   #227   #228   #229   #230   #231   ...#769

Show your Genitals