Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #241

Pages:  #1... #236   #237   #238   #239   #240   #241   #242   #243   #244   #245   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 19:13 other posts 
007pat wrote (01,Jul,22 17:50):
Hi question does any one know how to delete a account on here not sure where to go.

Yes, on the far right side and under your points is the MEMBERSHIP box. Click on that and your very last option is DELETE PROFILE. Click on that and follow the directions.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Jul,22 06:59 other posts 
007pat

Can't even follow instructions either. What a cunt! How many times did you piss on top of the toilet lid before someone told you to lift it up?

By #610414 24,Jun,22 18:58
All these MEN who where so vociferous about abortion. All these MEN who thought they had more rights than a woman deciding what to do with their body, you got what you wanted. Now, SCOTUS can go after your contraceptives, your type of sex, or whom you can marry. This site could be in danger of having to close.
It won’t end here. Women will bury you dirty old Republican men. Maybe not in 6 months, maybe not 2024, but soon, we’ll kick you in the nuts.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jun,22 19:04 other posts 
Women only have themselves to blame for most of the problem. Protection has been there to prevent pregnancy. Women CHOSE not to use it. Bad choice, consequences. And it is not OLD men that are the problem it is the young 1's that run around banging everything that will be still and running away, leaving the women to have to do something. MEN should accept part of the blame, but not the 1's you are singling out.

By the way, if you liberals decide to start kicking people in the nuts, you better wear something besides flip flops and sandels!
By #610414 24,Jun,22 19:25
You are a frigging half brain. Do you really believe what you’ve posted? I doubt very much even those pro-life members would agree with you.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jun,22 19:44 other posts 
most old men are like me,aint had any in years.
The young men are the 1's out fucking all the time.
A zipper,a simple to operate device used to keep pants UP.

Besides that, only 10 states or so have banned abortion.So if you are into killing your babies, MOVE to a state that allows it. Sadly my state still allows it.But neighboring states are looking at fixing the issue.I hope we can get rid of our dumocrat governor and clean up the mess here to.
By #610414 24,Jun,22 20:21
There are 26 states with laws just waiting for SCOTUS to bring down ROE. That day was today.
You have to be blind, deaf, and dumb not to realize that today the politics of the United States has changed.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jun,22 21:58 other posts 
Not really, murder has always been illegal.
And if you don't mind, show me the section of the constitution that says it is ok to kill a citizen before they exit the womb?
I looked over it a bit and see nothing that says it is ok to kill.
By #610414 25,Jun,22 08:05
Phart, you say abortion is not mentioned in the Constitution. Neither is other rights we enjoy.

only registered users can see external links

Debates about whether some particular right is “in” the Constitution or not are debates about how to read and interpret the Constitution. Those who claim that the Constitution doesn’t say “right to privacy” or “separation of church and state” are relying upon the assumption that unless a particular phrase or specific words actually appears in the document, then the right doesn’t exist — either because the interpreters are drawing invalid implications or because it’s illegitimate to go beyond the exact text at all.

Whenever people complain about courts creating new rights that aren’t in the Constitution, they are usually talking about the right to privacy. Although the Constitution doesn’t mention any right to privacy, several passages imply such a right and many court decisions have found a right to privacy in different aspects of human life, such as contraception the education of children.
There is nothing in the Constitution about a right to be treated innocent until proven guilty,
There is nothing in the Constitution about a “right to a fair trial.”
Many people imagine that they have a right to tried in front of a jury of their peers, but there is nothing in the Constitution about that.
The Constitution lists no such explicit right, as the right to vote as it does with speech or assembly. It only lists reasons why you can’t be denied the ability to vote — for example, because of race and sex.
The idea that the courts have the authority to review the constitutionality of laws passed by legislatures is firmly entrenched in American law and politics. However, the Constitution does not mention “Judicial Review” and does not explicitly establish the concept.
The right to travel is not mentioned either. The same about the right to marriage or procreation.

Abortion was given the go ahead because it was a matter of privacy.
It was left like that. That was wrong. It should have been codified (made into formal Federal law). That is what is women will work hard to implement and we’ll do it through the power of the vote.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 17:34 other posts 
WRONG,

The right to travel is a part of the 'liberty' of which the citizen cannot be deprived without due process of law under the Fifth Amendment.

Freedom of movement under United States law - Wikipedia
only registered users can see external links › wiki › Freedom_of_movement_...

WRONG
The Sixth Amendment guarantees the rights of criminal defendants, including the right to a public trial without unnecessary delay, the right to a lawyer, the right to an impartial jury, and the right to know who your accusers are and the nature of the charges and evidence against you.

Sixth Amendment | US Constitution - Legal Information Institute

Although the First Amendment does not explicitly mention the right of access, the Supreme Court has held that the right to attend criminal proceedings is implicit in freedom of speech and serves an important function in a democratic society by enhancing trial fairness and its appearance.
By #610414 25,Jun,22 18:30
But it’s not mentioned in the Construction. These are rights that have evolved into common law and are there because of something else.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Travel is not mentioned in the Construction. The Constitution mentions what can happen to prisoners but there’s no mention about innocent until proven guilty. Abortion is the same.
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 01:57 other posts 
Does not matter, the framers of our Constitution kept things broad because they knew times would change.

They were intelligent as hell. The best system in the world to date.

The framers took into consideration of changes, but you do have a small point here, I do not think they foresaw the changes that we have today.

They did a hell of a job and look how long it has lasted. There are things I look at and say how did they know to include this?

Smart if you ask most scholars.

Roe v Wade should have never been approved in the first place. State's rights. Remember to vote if you want change.
By #610414 27,Jun,22 07:43
Tecsan you are saying that same sex marriage is for states to decide. Same with gay sex and/or discrimination in giving gays service. You are saying women serving in the military should be regulated by the states. You are saying school segregation is up to the states. Illegal aliens be allowed to vote. None of these are in the Construction. I do agree that abortion should have been made into law, but legislators from both sides were and are pussies.
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 22:21 other posts 
Illegal aliens should not ever be allowed to vote, unless they gain citizenship. Period. The rest is you putting words in my mouth like dems do. You keep mentioning federal agencies, we know the fed controls that. States cannot interfere in federal agencies.
By #610414 28,Jun,22 07:37
Baby, I would never go near your mouth, but, Google Supreme Court Justice Clearance Thomas and his views.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Jun,22 21:31 other posts 
Who is 'Clearance' [sic] Thomas? Just messing with you. I know who you are talking about. Thomas really made no comments like Alito did. Why attack him?
By #610414 30,Jun,22 07:51
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said landmark high court rulings that established gay rights and contraception rights should be reconsidered now that the federal right to abortion has been revoked.
Thomas wrote that those rulings "were demonstrably erroneous decisions."
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Jun,22 22:50 other posts 
Argue his disagreement with interracial marriage. You purposefully left that lib talking point out.
By #610414 01,Jul,22 08:28
It wasn’t part of the conversation
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 20:01 other posts 
Maybe you did not, but your party is pushing that interracial marriage will come up soon. Keep up with your party's talking points.
By #610414 01,Jul,22 20:25
Why?
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jul,22 22:23 other posts 
You are a lib so I assume you would want to keep up.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 00:50 other posts 
Drug dealers will be selling abortion pills. Not kidding.
They are currently available on Amazon and Walmart sites in Canada.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 01:08 other posts 
Abortion pills? Are you speaking of the morning after pill(s)?
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 01:33 other posts 
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 02:01 other posts 
kebmo, what am I missing, the links you provided for Amazon and Walmart reflect books, herbal supplements and Plan B which is the morning after pill.
By #610414 25,Jun,22 08:11
It’s true, Kebmo. I believe there’ll be a major push for the morning after pill 💊. Getting it by mail would be hard to control.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 08:47 other posts 
The abortion pill terminates an existing pregnancy, while the morning after pill prevents pregnancy. They are two very different pills.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 09:52 other posts 
Oh yeah, you’re right. I guess prescription drugs cannot be sold directly from the website.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

* these websites.

There will be a lot of prescriptions being sold online now to counter these archaic laws.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 10:18 other posts 
This is a sincere question, I thought Canada sold prescription medications via online. The hitch being you had to have a legitimate prescription written by a Canadian doctor.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 10:27 other posts 
I have never bought prescription drugs online so I don’t really know. I do know that a lot of Americans by their prescription drugs from Canadian websites and I assume they use prescriptions written by American doctors.
I also know that insulin is grotesquely more expensive in the US and a lot of Americans buy it from Canada.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 10:44 other posts 
Hey, you are my Canadian Connection and I look to you for answers that relate to Canada, my northern neighbor. I have never ordered medication from a website so I don't know what the protocol is. Logic suggests to me that Canadian pharmacies should require that in order for them to fill a perscription the patient must be seen by a Canadian doctor.
By #610414 25,Jun,22 13:56
Charlie used to get his meds from Canadian Pharmacy. They required a copy of his prescription sent by email only.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 18:37 other posts 
Thanks for the response.
By #275407 25,Jun,22 17:57
No Bella, as long as you have a prescription from your doctor and fax it to them, they will send your order, usually takes three to four weeks to get because it has to go through customs.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 18:35 other posts 
Really?

Strange that Canadian government and pharmacies are so lenient. Heck, everyone knows that Americans are drug taking, gun wielding, sue happy heteroclites
By #275407 26,Jun,22 02:30
It's accually against U.S? Policy to get prescriptions from another country, but us government is not targeting the individuals, their more after drugs being sent here for sale. 65% of elderly on welfare get their prescriptions from Canada because it's afortable on there limited retirement. The us is trying to stop opioids from entering this country which most non opioids like elderly medications fall under this category which will hurt many retirees from getting their meds if it passes.
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 20:55 other posts 
I agree with both you and CAT here. Except you do not need to be seen by a Canadian physician, you just need a valid RX from a physician in the US or Canada. I do not know about other countries though, Canada probably has some restrictions there which is understandable.
By #610414 25,Jun,22 10:03
You are right, Bella. They are two different pills
By abagurio [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 06:13 other posts 
I agree. Dark ages ahead of us, not only in US. Why is humanity moving backwards, repeating past mistakes?
By #610414 25,Jun,22 08:23
It’s because people just don’t care enough to go vote. That’s why people like McConnell, Trump, and Gorsuch get elected. Trash like Green too. Whole majorities want this country to go one way but, instead, we go the way of people like Phart or Tecsan
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 09:34 other posts 
I vote, you vote. Just for opposite things.
You care, I care, again, for the opposite things.
The ruling was made by the high court. Adapt.
Have sex in a responsible way, or move to a state that agrees with killing of babies.
By #610414 25,Jun,22 11:52
We will adapt. We will vote these people out of office and then we will bring Roe back
By #574505 25,Jun,22 15:09
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 17:01 other posts 
Well if it is done in a clean environment by a doctor, that is a viable option. But I wouldn't want that gal in the pic doing it with those bloody scissors.
What urks me is everyone is acting like abortion is now impossible and it is the end of the world. It's not banned, unless the state you live in bans it.
And people that fuck like rabbits usually live in califunny or new york or some other liberal state and it doesn't affect them the least. They can fuck like mice, and just go by the abortion clinic on the way to get their hair done as always.
As for rubbers and pills, you all seem to forget politicians fuck everything that moves like Bill clinton and even Trump had issues with keeping his pants up. I think stopping murder is as far as they will try to go as they would be cutting into their side action with their interns and so forth. The idea of prevention is far more viable, safer and cheaper than abortion. IF used properly, abortion would have been scarce along time ago. Just as with the spread of monkey pox at a party in uk because of random sex unprotected, , pregnancy is caused by random sex without protection.
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 21:01 other posts 
pregnancy is caused by random sex without protection. I think you should have left out the word 'random'. Some are married to each other and are just idiots.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 21:32 other posts 
Well if they are married at least they have a start as far doing the right thing to be there for the kid.
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 02:13 other posts 
But, I know of many that have had abortions. Not looking to argue this. Your comment would have been broader without the random remark at the end.
By #610414 26,Jun,22 09:21
If you are a poor woman, having to travel to a state that allows abortion is not an option. You think men in conservative states have low sex drives? I didn’t know that. Carolinian men must have little balls.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 10:58 other posts 
You would have to be awfuly poor not to be able to get a Grey hound ticket.
By #610414 26,Jun,22 12:26
That’s right. You would have to be awfully poor, and what happens to her job? What about lodging, meals? What happens if there are complications? What if she has kids already and no one to keep an eye on them?
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 13:29 other posts 
What would have happened had she kept her clothes on?
We could discuss what if's until the cows came home and the chickens came to roost.
The simple fact is, your idea of not fucking, is the best thing for these ------- fill in the blanks with poor ,Asian, whatever ,women to do to prevent issues if they do not have the cognitive ability to choose protection or responsible males to mate with.
By #610414 27,Jun,22 08:23
Phart, what you don’t seem to understand or refuse to do so, is that many many women don’t have the option to keep their panties on or afford protection or have sex with a partner that is willing to use protection. Whatever the reason, women have the right to choose to terminate their pregnancy if they choose to do so.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 09:58 other posts 
Why is there not a option to keep their panties on? you refuse to answer that for whatever reason.
ANY effort to remove those panties if the wearer is unwilling is R@PE plain and simple. There are and should be harsh repercussions for that.
As I have tried to elude to, there is no unknown law saying a woman has to give sex to a man. IF sex happens and the woman don't want it,it is R@PE and she should deal with it as such. Concealed carrry? Blow his nuts off? I mean really , quit acting like women are slot machines for men.
By #610414 27,Jun,22 10:32
A husband can force a wife into sex and not get punished. A Catholic man married to a non religious woman into using the rhythm method as safe sex and she gets pregnant. The reasons can be many. You keep implying sex is something a woman can control. Not so, but, in any case, even if she wants to use it as a contraceptive, a woman should have the right to do so. It’s her body and whatever is growing inside her belongs to her,
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 11:02 other posts 
Well there is no reason for a married couple to be having issues with sex anyway. Marriage and sex and procreation, parenting, are all together. Why did they get married if she doesn't want sex?
Why is a non religious woman marring a catholic? They are religious rabbits as they don't believe in nothing but making babies. Looks like a case of leaping before she looked.
A woman has control over the sex ,they are indoctrinated to believe they are the victims of everything and can hollar anytime and they are believed in a court of law over a man 10 to 1.
I totally disagree with what you say about women having no control.
They don't have to marry , they don't have to have sex, therefore no children to be had.
Your argument makes the Me to movement moot. you make it sound like men are entitled to sex.If thats the case,where in the hell is mine??
By #610414 27,Jun,22 18:09
Nature made man as a being that wants sex all the time. It’s nature’s way of insuring human procreation. As thinking animals we try to control that urge but sex is a must. I gave you some examples. They are more true than you realize. Many adults give lip service to their religion but, in reality, they just don’t care. I’m tired of trying to use logic with you when you just don’t see the logic so, I’ll just say the following. Regardless what you think and what a MINORITY of the people think, abortion is a right that belongs to women. Take it or leave it.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 09:13 other posts 
I won't take it, not right to murder.
We can control our urges, sex is like any other urge ,you don't have to have that potato chip, that new car,or pussy.You are just in a position nowadays that credit will buy what you think you need and pussy allows it's self to be had so it can hollar "me to" 40 years later.
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 21:04 other posts 
I hope you are wrong there, CAT. I think you are, November will tell.
By #610414 26,Jun,22 09:24
Democrats most likely will loose the House, but, this will assure that the loss will be minimal and we will be able to build on that to overcome in 2024. However, now, there’s a good chance we’ll stay on top.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 11:58 other posts 
Although the rowing verses wading thing is causing a uproar for alot of liberals, most of us conservatives are still interested in the economy.You know if the economy was in good shape,people might be able to afford to raise a child. So the economy is going to decide the mid terms and that will slow bidens machine down until we can get a decent president to actually try to fix America.
By #610414 26,Jun,22 12:30
The chance that your party wins enough seats to overturn a presidential veto is zero. That means that for the period until the 2024 elections, you despicable Republicans will not get anything done. Then we will bury you
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 13:34 other posts 
time will tell. I wouldn't get my hopes up of burying anyone.
There are MILLIONS of Americans that are fed up. Mirical's do happen, we had a couple last week. Every journey begins with the first step.
And we conservatives are just now putting our shoes on.
These people that are whining, Delta is ready when they are.
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 01:13 other posts 
Why are we despicable? Do not think I ever made that comment to you. I like democrats, I do not think any girlfriend that I ever had was a republican. Opposites attract as the cliche goes.
By #610414 27,Jun,22 07:48
Perhaps I used a tar brush instead of a small one. Most Repuckers are decent people but a man like Trump, even if he had made the country into a treasure chest, is a perverted individual with racist tendencies. A very large part of the Republican Party follow him. What does that say about you, Repuckers?
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 01:04 other posts 
You know that I hope that biden runs for re-election. Just imagine the debates. I think his family will discourage him though.
By #610414 27,Jun,22 07:49
I just imagine four more years to forget the Clown
By #610414 27,Jun,22 17:24
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 22:02 other posts 
I think his mind will discourage him as he’s drooling down to the front of his shirt the bumbling mindless twit that he is I certainly hope that the people that voted for the old fool are happy with the way they fucked up America 🇺🇸
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 10:00 other posts 
I just read that over a million democrats have already switched to republican just recently.
As for Trump being racist, sheesh,
Remember the Platinum plan? Remember lowest unemployment for all races during his term?
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 22:10 other posts 
I thought that was great too, but research some more. I could be wrong, but it is closer to 370,000. Consider the Republicans that changed to democrats.
By #275407 27,Jun,22 08:48
By milesbferry [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 17:44 other posts 
What is a Woman
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Adult Humnan Female, or what?
I'm asking this question on a serious matter, there is no sarcasm in this question. I haven't been keeping up with this abortion decision very much. Nor do I agree with anybody telling a woman or a man what they can do with their body. There's other equations to making abortional illegal, one of them is population control. I know that sounds cruel but it's the truth. So this is my question, again being serious. The states that will now vote to make abortion illegal is there stipulations to the rule? Such as if a 14-year-old girl is raped will her and the parents have the right to abort the child? If a father molest and rapes his daughter will she be forced to take that pregnancy the term? I'm not concerned with the women running around spreading their legs every night to a different man. I'm worried about the innocent children and r-ape victims. There's no way in hell these types of situations have to abide by the law?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 09:16 other posts 
This is a issue where I do believe there should be a option list with abortion as a last resort but possible for r@pe and 1ncest victim's.
I am against abortion-murder when it is used for cases like you mentioned,women just running around with men every night using it like a douche bag.
By #610414 28,Jun,22 09:26
All good questions. Let’s get overpopulation out of the way first. Abortion will never change overpopulation. China tried that with their one child per family (2nd child was executed at birth). They stopped that.
Some states already have trigger abortion laws that went into effect immediately after the Supreme Court decision. Some of them have no provision in case of r@pe or !nsest.
Statistics show that promiscuous women or what is referred to as the modern woman, do use contraception and protection. Many are on the pill and most carry condoms to prevent STD’s. It’s unusual for them to get pregnant and, if they do, they have the financial ability to get help.
The problem is with women who are too poor to afford protection, women that home life is not conducive to have protection and, yes, women that are irresponsible, like drug addicts.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jun,22 10:28 other posts 
Ok, how do these women that are poor get pregnant if they know they can't afford to deal with the results? we need to fix that.
why is home life not conducive? we need to fix that. Are they being abused? If so,prosecute.
By #610414 28,Jun,22 10:44
Phart, I’ve been posting answers to your questions over and over. Do the research. Some suggestions. American Medical Association. Mayo Clinic. Use Google to find other places. In particular, find right wing sites as they will give you answers that you will believe. Stay away from rag sheets like FOX.
By #610414 28,Jun,22 12:45
You think she uses protection? Yes, Phart, she does.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #236   #237   #238   #239   #240   #241   #242   #243   #244   #245   ...#769

Show your Genitals