Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #244

Pages:  #1... #239   #240   #241   #242   #243   #244   #245   #246   #247   #248   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 12:25 other posts 
Hey, cody8789 , the other day SelfSuckSlut blogged begging for points to change his screen name. I respectfully responded saying that being only 54 points away from the 100 points needed to make that change, he could very well earn them himself and relatively quickly. Do you know that member blacklisted me!? For real, he blacklisted me! Perhaps he wants to change his name to ImJustAPussy.
By #275407 27,Jun,22 01:35
He blacklisted me also, what a douche
By #275407 27,Jun,22 01:39
Self suck just deleted his account
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 09:04 other posts 
This member does not exist

Main Page

(this member nick was SelfSuckSlut, the account was recently deleted by the user)

A fake, 15 point cunt

By #610414 27,Jun,22 07:18
There are more than 12,000 children in foster care in need of a forever family in North Carolina. The mission behind the Children's Home Society of North Carolina: find kids and teenagers a loving home.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 14:16 other posts 
Gee, anyone wonder what happened to dgraff or where he is? I never thought he would qualify for a weekend pass from the Love Shack but a day pass should certainly be a possibility!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 17:30 other posts 
I’m still lurking around
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 19:15 other posts 
Conjugal visit?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 20:10 other posts 
No she stayed the weekend
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 20:15 other posts 
For a conjugal visit?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 20:23 other posts 
Absolutely
--------------------------------------- added after 61 seconds

She is moving in with me the end of July
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 21:45 other posts 
Are we going to lose you then?
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Jun,22 05:39 other posts 
No hell no I’m a lifer on this site no man or woman will ever change that

By phart [Ignore] 24,Jun,22 19:15 other posts 
Adoption, what a option! Even the Bald Eagle agrees.

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 25,Jun,22 08:29
Adoption is good after a baby is born if the mother gives him up. What about the mother that has to go through the pregnancy? You, Phart are obsessed with the idea that pregnancy is only a choice for the woman. You think a woman can say No or use protection. You are so, so, wrong.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 09:36 other posts 
What prevents the woman from saying no or using protection?
You have yet to answer that question. If the pants don't drop ,unless your name is Mary ,you won't get pregnant.
In the cases of being forced to have sex, again, why aren't the women holding the men accountable.
All choices the women can make to do.
By #610414 25,Jun,22 11:47
Force, marriage, deception. It’s hard to make a man accountable if the view is like yours. The woman should have said no or used protection. Let me ask you, if a man says no protection and proceeds to fuck a woman, is that her fault if she gets pregnant?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 13:08 other posts 
No it is not her fault, he r@ped her and should be in jail.
What part of that is so hard to figure out?
But it is kinda like complaining about not winning the lottery,but never buy a ticket.
IF a woman is r@ped and does not report it, nothing can be done.
By #610414 25,Jun,22 13:50
But if he did then why can’t she abort it?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 17:07 other posts 
If you go back and look I have never said I would take that option away from a r@pe victim or that of ****, I would only hope it would be last on the list of options. As the gal would not only have to cope with the r@pe, she would have to cope with killing a baby.
I am against abortion for birth control by irresponsible women simply because they fuck like rabbits and don't accept the fact they are creating a life.
By #610414 25,Jun,22 18:10
Fucking like rabbits? How or who has given you such an unfavorable, insulting even, view of women?
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 21:17 other posts 
Well why else would they constantly need abortions?
By #610414 26,Jun,22 12:34
They? Are you blind? Every state has had abortions for the last 50 years. You know, just because you live in an area where there’s one farmer brown per five acres doesn’t mean the rest of your state is Backwater, USA.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 13:26 other posts 
Well, why do men go to bars? anywhere in the USA.
Um, could it be to pick up women?
Well ,why do women go to a bar? To drink and play pool and go home alone?
Are we supposed to be stupid enough to believe that?
Men go to bars to get drunk and pick up women. Women, who are not forced in any way shape or form to leave their couches, get up and get all dolled up to go to the bar. FOR WHAT?
To get drunk and get picked up. and what happens 80% of the time,they get fucked after they get drunk and picked up.
Then what to do they do, get a abortion. Then what do they do? Repeat process.
at least rabbits carry their babies thru to term. Although around here the chicken hawks get them before they get grown.

I use the word bar with a broad brush,there are taverns, and dance halls and other places that people go to on weekend nights with the same thing in mind,to find someone to fuck.
By #610414 26,Jun,22 14:02
First, men go to bars for the comradeship of male bonding. If they find female companionship great. People don’t go to bars to hook up anymore. Online dating is how it’s done. What’s more, if a woman is promiscuous, she’s probably on the pill. She probably carries condoms, not for pregnancy protection, but to be safe from std’s. I realize you live in that backwater where Parson Brown still rides his horse buggy, but, Phart you have to join the 21st century.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 14:11 other posts 
The 21st century, funny you brought that up. there were 20 more century's before this 1. Alot of mistakes made, alot of solutions were found. But it seems people make fun of history or want to burn the books or just not pay it attention.
When in reality ,history was the way it was for a reason. People found what worked and went with it.
The way things are now is not working.
By #610414 26,Jun,22 19:22
Overturning the right to abortion reveals the court’s indefensible disregard for the lives of women, girls and people capable of pregnancy, given the possible side effects and consequences of pregnancy, including gestational diabetes, pre-eclampsia, hemorrhaging, gestational hypertension, ectopic pregnancy and death. State-mandated pregnancy will exacerbate what are already alarming health and dignity harms, especially in states with horrific records of maternal mortality and morbidity.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 20:09 other posts 
So you are trying to tell me abortion is risk free?
1 of the side effects of pregnancy is that the human species has continued to exist.
Is that a problem?

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 19:17 other posts 
This woman gave birth to 44 children by the time she was 40 years old. Oi!

By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,22 14:09 other posts 
While liberals fight and fuss over abortion which is preventable, problems like this go under the radar.
1 man had enough dope to kill 12 million people.That gives him the same power as our president with a couple nuclear bombs folks.Why is no one upset about this?

By #574505 25,Jun,22 16:07
I'm really not a fan of subway only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 17:18 other posts 
That would be alarming however did you notice that there was a small portion of the green handle protruding from one end and at the other end of the sandwich was the blade?? How did Subway's Sandwich Artiste manage to wrap that all up without realizing there was a knife in the sandwich? The knife looks so apparent, how did she injure herself? We definitely are a "I'm going to sue you" country.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 17:31 other posts 
I have ate at a subway alot but I always watch closely.
Me and a friend stopped at 1 near the big college campus about 15 years ago on the way home from a landscaping job and we WATCHED a fellow cut his hand with the knife while making a sandwich. not ours,but the guy in front of us.
He threw the bread away, got another knife,and went back to work WITHOUT washing his bloody hand!!! We looked at each other,looked at the guy that was saying,"uh forget that shit" and we all left!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 20:39 other posts 
Jamie Bella!

Speaking of subway...

Choo Choo mother fucker!
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 21:16 other posts 
Yea buddy, he is your next rocket scientist!
I like this statement at the end f the paragraph.
Says alot.
"“Seeking a thrill that promises heartache for family and friends is foolhardy; choose other avenues to have some fun, ones that demonstrate respect for those you care about.”
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 21:26 other posts 
Thank you for riding MTA
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 21:36 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 19:25 other posts 
A "pop-up" party in an 8 million dollar mansion in Seaside, Florida. An 8 million dollar mansion without a security system is hard to believe!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 20:38 other posts 
Almost guaranteed they had one... OR, their own scummy kids gave up intel to subvert it.

You generally have 60 seconds to disarm the system once the door is breeched.
By #574505 25,Jun,22 20:43
Was Cody8789 in that fight.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 20:47 other posts 
I'm not a criminal so this is asked with all sincerity, don't you need to know where the alarm system is located in order to disarm it? Also, those 100 to 150 kids that showed up, do they trash the place and/or steal? The boy flashing the championship rings, was it just a photo opportunity?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 21:29 other posts 
Two possibilities - they went to the keypad and disarmed it. Or, they could have cut the phone line.

I am guessing the homeowners did not even arm the system. That is probably more likely. In either case, these shit birds did not just go around trying doors. They knew the owners were gone and likely were tipped off by someone.

By #574505 25,Jun,22 11:39
/ball.php can't play now . how long before can get the ball
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 11:44 other posts 
I believe that players can TAKE the ball 3 times in a 24 hour period. If you're trying to figure that out you will have to see what times you took the ball and wait.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 20:44 other posts 
Jamie please kick in the C.N.'s balls

By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 09:46 other posts 
Well the Laundrie thing has finally been updated.
So laundrie is claiming it was a mercy killing?

By 2nice [Ignore] 24,Jun,22 19:46 other posts 
Holy shit tits fucker face nut gobble twat slobber holy hell!!

That is all…
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,22 19:48 other posts 
Alrighty, then! Did you get everything out of your system?
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 08:18 other posts 
I know. I h@te it when I get a stray hair stuck on my tongue, too...
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 08:41 other posts 
You think a hair on his tongue is what prompted that outburst? Lately, 2nice pops into the Forum only once a month and this type of post is a cause for concern.
By JustWill [Ignore] 25,Jun,22 09:03 other posts 
He just popped in to vent a little. I am just happy to see him here whenever he shows up!
By #610414 25,Jun,22 08:31
2Nice, you must refrain from using “holy” and “shit” in the same sentence.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #239   #240   #241   #242   #243   #244   #245   #246   #247   #248   ...#769

Show your Genitals