Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #249

Pages:  #1... #244   #245   #246   #247   #248   #249   #250   #251   #252   #253   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,22 02:02 other posts 
It makes no sense to me why members choose to reach out to members that they do not interact with and ask them to verify their profile without providing a verification picture as suggested in admin's guidelines. This was a recent request that I received.

15,Jun,22 19:54 bella!: I will but you need to post a verification picture. Hold a sign with today's date and my screen name.
15,Jun,22 19:45 bjuk: reckon you can verify me? my verification has gone but not sure why but i think its because someone who verified me left the site.

I didn't hear anything further from bjuk however upon visiting his profile, noted that leopoldij provided the third verification needed to reinstate bjuk's green tick. Is it possible that bjuk preferred to show leo his penis OR does leopoldij "secretly" enjoy requesting penis pictures?

By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 13:02 other posts 
I guess we need to start a go fund me page for biden a tricycle. He fell off his bicycle this morning.
only registered users can see external links
By #574505 18,Jun,22 15:39
He should get a 3 wheeler...
By #610414 18,Jun,22 16:23
Why don't you start a go-fund-me page for the defense of that traitorous bastard Trump? He's going to need some good lawyering
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 17:38 other posts 
You still hating on Trump? he is no longer President.
get over it and cope with the sinking economy like the rest of us.
By #610414 18,Jun,22 19:50
Hahaha. This from someone that has complained about Hilary not being prosecuted or Hunter Biden either. I'm not hating him for past impeachable offences. I'm looking for justice for what happened on January 6, 2021 and his role leading to the insurection and his actions after. That is current and fit subject to investigate and procecute.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 22:02 other posts 
it to will pass just like the other witch hunts.
waste of tax dollars.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 19:21 other posts 
And out of Canada.....

A former pilot and realtor from British Columbia will receive compensation related to the AstraZeneca COVID 19 vaccine he received. Yes, he developed Guillain-Barré Syndrome from the vaccine he receive. Although the report never confirmed or denied that it prevented him from contracting COVID 19.

By #610414 18,Jun,22 19:59
Poor guy.

By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 17:53 other posts 
Sad, very sad, that our so called "leader" can not even give his sympathy's without screwing up.

This man is a embarrassment to the country and should be taken home and put back in his basement.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 19:08 other posts 
That was really sad that he was not able to find a more compassionate way to express his sympathy.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 19:32 other posts 
The man who President Biden was speaking about was Mr. Matt Susz, 53 years of age and he was the CFO of JoAnn Fabric & Crafts.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 22:35 other posts 
Hard to imagine why old Brandon does not do very many interviews, doesn't take questions. He is a fucking disaster.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 12:59 other posts 
What a Jack ass Biden is so now were is cat to defend the old coot
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 13:05 other posts 
The Saggy Granny can't find anything positive to cut and paste.. She is a mindless cunt. A site genius!
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,22 14:45 other posts 
Sometimes the truth hurts and there is nothing you can do but suffer and hope it gets better.
karma got him this morning though, he dropped unexpectedly on the pavement off his bicycle.
By #610414 18,Jun,22 16:20
I won't try to defend the President. We all make missteps and then have to answer for them. You guys remember when Trump skipped the ceremony honoring the fallen Americans buried in that WWII French cemetery? How about when Trump made fun of a disabled reporter? How about when he needed help to walk an incline? Did you forget how many times Trump forgot the name of the person he was talking to? How about his famous weather-by-marker episode? Old Joe fell off a bike. He shouldn't have been on it. The Secret Service screwed up, but, how many bycicles does it take to run the country?

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 14:16 other posts 
Jerry and Marge Go Large. This is quite an interesting story!

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 08:29 other posts 
Go figure!

Poll: Biden disapproval hits new high as more Americans say they would vote for Trump

By #610414 17,Jun,22 08:33
The American public, as a rule and collectively, has never been too smart.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 08:39 other posts 
And you are just one of the typical members of the American public.
By #610414 17,Jun,22 10:45
It depends on whom you talk to. Rules are meant to be broken, though. I'm one of the smartest people on site.
--------------------------------------- added after 27 minutes

Not really but, you deserve a kiss for including me as a typical member of the American public.
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 11:29 other posts 
DING DING DING! WE have a winner!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 09:09 other posts 
Lots of cunts having buyer's remorse with Biden. Then again, who is actually calling the shots at the White House? Obama? Soros? Worse?

Everything Joe and the libs touch with regard to the economy, border security, crime, and even common sense, goes to shit. And they continue to double down! Most of these cutting edge policies are the result of discussions in a college classroom. They can never be scaled in a large country/economy like the US.

There is going to be a massive reset this fall and it is going to go well past congress. Mayoral, governor, attorney generals, district attorneys, even school boards. Just my opinion, but we have already seen this trend starting.

Even liberal scummy San Francisco is demanding more police and safety. They recalled their district attorney for his losing progressive policies.

Let's Go Brandon!
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 11:23 other posts 
Yea,it is past time to regain the country's security .the democrats can't be trusted to handle crime,money,nothing.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 09:24 other posts 
Trouble in the trailer park... again?

I am hearing rumblings and rumors that there is trouble at her trailer. She was seen at Home Depot buying up a dozen of those big orange 5 gallon buckets.

It appears her plumbing is still fucked off after that huge storm. The Saggy Granny Cat is using said buckets as her toilet. Most of the buckets are full. A rotten schifosa!

Can we get some of the guys to check this out? PA-Freddy

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 09:25 other posts 
If you love animals, this video is amazing! Amazing that it is a friendship between a white tailed deer and a golden retriever and that their friendship has spanned 11 years at the time of the posting. Enjoy!

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 12:46 other posts 
The Dodo is always a good place for positive feelings.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 09:21 other posts 
And who doesn't like positive feelings!?

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 09:17 other posts 
A gas station owner in Arizona has made it his choice to lose $ 0.47 per gallon on the sale of each gallon of gas. An interesting takeaway in this video is that according to AAA, the price of gasoline is $2.00 more per gallon compared to one year ago, June, 2021. Wow!

By #574505 16,Jun,22 12:02
Why is Joe not happy only registered users can see external links
By #610414 17,Jun,22 04:33
Perhaps because only the President is allowed to set foreign policy. Deplomatically speaking, those two could put Old Joe in a bind.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,22 03:47 other posts 
Rest in peace and by the way, FUCK OFF!

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 15:48 other posts 
Recently a member questioned why ANCIENT topics are revived and I can't imagine why this one has so few posts and was benched. This is a topic that makes me say, hmmmmmmmm......! Yep, it is none other than; "Masterbating with toilets?" Of course it my first thought was, gee, here's another knucklehead who can't spell MASTURBATE and he probably means masturbating while on the toilet, most likely in a public washroom. Seems like a lot goes on in the men's washroom where someone could possibly be observed or heard. No, this guy actually uses the toilet seat and lid to help him get off. 🙄 Strangely, this is something that I cannot picture in my mind, I would have to witness it live in order to believe it!

/forum/thread.php?id=2685#5
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 17:35 other posts 
By #275407 15,Jun,22 17:36
I can't picture it in my mind either, how does that work, never mind, I don't want to know, probably slams the lid on his penis. Might be into pain. And I've never heard or seen anything to do with toilet sex
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 18:39 other posts 
The poster was quite clear, penis on the toilet seat with the lid on top. Seems strange to me but so many men are often times very strange!
By #610414 16,Jun,22 08:16
Does he leave the seat up when he's done?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 19:09 other posts 
Cody8789

La Bjuk he sits to take a slash... this can't be him
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 19:39 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 19:43 other posts 
You must have found this topic interesting because it was you who brought the thread "back to life".
By #275407 15,Jun,22 19:46
Skittles
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 19:48 other posts 
I wanted a reaction... Took some time but here we are I tried to find a weird one, I'm sure there is more but two pages was enough... I don't have time to scour 200 pages
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 19:58 other posts 
Out of two recent respondents, one has tried it and sounds like the other one thinks it might be enjoyable. Whodah thunk!?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 20:36 other posts 
I think it be a dirty habit
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 21:41 other posts 
Yeah way worse than smoking 🚬
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 22:35 other posts 
Na Still trying to kick that habit but have never thought about fucking my toilet ... ewww even if it is MY toilet 🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 05:27 other posts 
Absolutely that’s gross 🤮
By abagurio [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 06:15 other posts 
Maybe his toilet lid is wrapped in fur or silk?
It's disgusting to think about the amount of bacteria there is, but at least makes it pleasant...
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Jun,22 07:59 other posts 
Maybe you are spot on!

By Dev01 [Ignore] 14,Jun,22 23:43 other posts 

See you can do anything if you want.

With the score of 309 not out, he now becomes only the eighth Australian cricketer to score a triple century across all cricket formats, joining the likes of David Warner and Michael Clarke.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 06:04 other posts 
I’m dumb when it comes to sports is cricket what we call lacrosse in America as a kid my father would ask me if I wanted to go try out for little league baseball with the rest of the kids and I would always say no I wanted to stay home and work on cars and read chilton repair manuals
By #610414 15,Jun,22 06:07
The only thing I know about cricket is that it chirps. My thing in HS was gymnastics and cheerleader during football season.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 08:56 other posts 
I think people use crickets to catch fish?
By biggg [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 14:14 other posts 
I feed them to my tarantula. She´s a Texas Tan and called Daisy. Like in, Daisy Duke
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 15:05 other posts 
Please post a picture of Daisy, and if she is friendly, please include your hand in picture so that I/we can get an understanding of her size.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 11:37 other posts 
Oh so you were a cheerleader well then I bet you spent many of nights on your back under the bleachers naughty girl
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 13:01 other posts 
I bet she was the 1 that didn't wear any panties!
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 13:11 other posts 
Oh, heavens!
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 17:36 other posts 
Yea, a visual that just won't go away!
By #610414 15,Jun,22 13:58
You mean happy girl
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 14:35 other posts 
Sorry I just had to spill the beans 🫘
By #610414 15,Jun,22 14:38
Don't be sorry, baby.
By #275407 15,Jun,22 17:38
I was a girl cheerleader too
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 18:19 other posts 
You were a girl cheerleader? Did you identify with your feminist side during your high school days?
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 18:20 other posts 
Oh nice I definitely got a visual on that thought
By #275407 15,Jun,22 19:48
Nah, just kidden,
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Jun,22 21:37 other posts 
Hahaha I know
By #610414 16,Jun,22 08:12

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #244   #245   #246   #247   #248   #249   #250   #251   #252   #253   ...#769

Show your Genitals