Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #291

Pages:  #1... #286   #287   #288   #289   #290   #291   #292   #293   #294   #295   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 20:21 other posts 
This is a real eye opener, a "Ukrainian Team" is collecting the bodies of Russian soldiers with the hope of exchanging them for Ukrainian prisoners of war.

only registered users can see external links

By #610414 16,Mar,22 18:56
Bella! Thank you for the generous gift. It was unexpected, but, well received.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 16:20 other posts 
And thank you for your generous gift that was totally unexpected.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Mar,22 06:39 other posts 
Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend to Husband and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend.

In addition, Husband uninstalled many other valuable programmes, such as Romance and Personal Attention and then installed undesirable programs such as Cricket, Football, Golfing and Continuous TV.

Conversation no longer runs and Housecleaning simply crash the system. I've tried running Nagging to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed, Desperate

......................................................................................................

Dear Desperate,

First keep in mind, Boyfriend is an Entertainment Package, while Husband is an Operating System. Please enter the command: 'http: I Thought You Loved Me.html' and try to download Tears.

Don't forget to install the Guilt update. If that application works as designed, Husband should then automatically run the applications Jewellery and Flowers, but remember… over-use of the above application can cause Husband to default to Grumpy Silence, Garden Shed or Beer. Beer is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources). Also, do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband.

In summary, Husband is a great system, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. It also tends to work better running one task at a time. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Food and Hot Lingerie.

Good Luck,

Tech Support
--------------------------------------- added after 118 seconds

By #610414 18,Mar,22 08:59
HAHAHA 🤣
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Mar,22 19:24 other posts 
Except for that weak rat Charlie.. that cunt is next to JohnS
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 16:16 other posts 
Ha! This is some good "STUFF"!

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Mar,22 22:45 other posts 
One year later and joe Biden is asking Democrats to come up with a rescue plan to combat rising prices way to go you stooped woken liberal create a problem then ask your cabinet to bail you out
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And who pays for this plan? I bet some how it spins around and bites us in the ass and we the people pay for it
By phart [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 22:00 other posts 
Yep,the people pay for governments mistakes.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 07:30 other posts 
Let's Go Brandon!

At least he sidelined his hyena from dealing with the crisis... her cackling and "y'all" comments were laughed at.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 08:19 other posts 
Did you happen to see her after the press conference she hoped on her broom 🧹 and flew around the room waving to the cameras 🎥
--------------------------------------- added after 82 seconds

It was the highlight of the evening
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Mar,22 19:23 other posts 
She is a retard
By #610414 16,Mar,22 19:19
Mountain Man, explain why higher prices are Biden’s fault. Even better, would it be better to not do anything?
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 19:45 other posts 
Listen I don’t have all the details nor do I have the time to dilly dally around the internet fishing for information I go by what I see with my very own eyes 👀 and it’s like Obama stepped back in office as I knew it would be when Biden took office
By #610414 17,Mar,22 08:34
First, Mountain Man, when Obama stepped into office the country was in the middle of the Great Depression. Bush Jr had not been able to contain it nor relieve it. The world’s economies were being flushed down the toilet. So don’t come and tell me Obama fucked the economy. Thanks for Obama and his team this country started on a very fast mend of the economy. That and Obama-care were his legacy. The Clown that followed Obama took a lot of credit for sure to be improvements to the economy because of what Obama did. Any discontent with the economy when Obama was in his first term you can thank and lay squarely on the feet of the Republican administration of Bush Jr.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Mountain Man, what you see with your own eyes may be deceiving you. I live in the greater Miami area and I think Cody will attest that the Gold Coast of Florida and in particular, from Homestead to the Palm Beaches, is a vibrant, full steam ahead, and diversified area of prosperity. Perhaps it’s not the policies of the Feds. Perhaps it’s the caliber of the people.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 09:00 other posts 
Spoken like a true democrat always a lot of excuses for how much better life is under a democratic reign I’ve seen a few in my time and I got to tell you it’s always mighty expensive
By #610414 17,Mar,22 09:24
Really? Because when Reagan, that God of the Republicans, came into office (and I crossed lines and voted for him), a good friend and financial advisor told me “We were fucked”. True enough, financially speaking, Reagan’s presidency was the worst for my family. Then, Bush Sr’s presidency turned into a quagmire. But the worst was Bush Jr’s disaster of letting banks run free with those marginal mortgages and letting the real estate market overheating until they housing bubble burst leading us into the biggest depression of all time. A depression that crippled the world’s economy. I, too, have eyes, just like you, Mountain Man. I could see how people were unemployed for YEARS. YEAH, TELL ME ALL ABOUT THE GREAT REPUBLICANS.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 11:35 other posts 
I was never unemployed nor did I ever collect or receive government assistance maybe I should be president every one would work or else
By #610414 17,Mar,22 12:17
So what do you want? A cookie?
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 12:34 other posts 
Yes chocolate chip please
By phart [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 21:13 other posts 
He publicly in front of God and everybody ,took away our oil independence for now and in the future by screwing up our keystone pipeline to a better future.
Oil producers look at the US now as a cash cow that has to be provided everything and seems to be stupid enough to pay whatever price is charged.
That signature on that executive order is JOE BIDENS, not mine,not yours,not anybodys with any common sense.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 06:15 other posts 
I remember back in the 70s our government put together an organization called the EPA environmental protection agency and they decided it was unhealthy to mine iron ore so one of the largest steel foundries in the United States had to close down right here in Lebanon Pennsylvania it set thousands to the unemployment office people lost everything now along comes sleepy joe and he is after oil natural gas due to the method called fracking and coal three more of the large business in Pennsylvania if he keeps it up Pennsylvania will become a ghost town quick
By #610414 17,Mar,22 09:10
only registered users can see external links

This is part of a report to Congress before action was taken by the EPA

December 31, 1985
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Solid Waste

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
This is the executive summary for the Environmental Protection Agency's
Report to Congress on Wastes from the Extraction and Beneficiation of Metallic
Ores, Phosphate Rock, Asbestos, Overburden from Uranium Mining, and Oil Shale.
EPA has prepared this report in response to the requirements of Sections
8002(f) and (p) of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). Section
8002(f), a part of RCRA when it was originally enacted in 1976, directed EPA
to perform a
detailed and comprehensive study on the adverse effects of solid wastes
from active and abandoned surface and underground mines on the
environment, including, but not limited to, the effects of such wastes
on humans, water, air, health, welfare, and natural resources ....
Section 8002(p), which Congress added to RCRA when it amended the Act in 1980,
required EPA to conduct a
detailed and comprehensive study on the adverse effects on human health
and the environment, if any, of the disposal and utilization of solid
wastes from the extraction, beneficiation, and processing of ores and
minerals .... Such study shall be conducted in conjunction with the
study of mining wastes required by subsection (f) ....
Under the 1980 amendments, EPA is prohibited from regulating solid waste
from the "extraction, beneficiation, and processing of ores and minerals"
under Subtitle C of RCRA until at least 6 months after the Agency completes
these studies and submits them to Congress. The purpose of this prohibition is
to exempt these wastes temporarily from the requirements of the RCRA hazardous
waste management system. After submitting the required studies, holding
public hearings, and providing the public with an opportunity to PA

PLEASE NOTE THIS PASSAGE AND THE TIMELINE THIS IMPLIES:

“ Under the 1980 amendments, EPA is prohibited from regulating solid waste
from the "extraction, beneficiation, and processing of ores and minerals"
under Subtitle C of RCRA until at least 6 months after the Agency completes”

In other words, the mining companies were poisoning the environment and you believe that that was not a good reason to shut them down until they cleaned up their act?
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 09:18 other posts 
They are still closed to this very day and were do we now get our steel from China of corse
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

And that is why we no longer make anything here in the United States well except maybe cardboard boxes and the steel we get from China 🇨🇳 is recycled that is why our car’s rust away in 10 years and our wheel bearing only last a year every thing has a ripple effect from just one decision and so what if mining iron ore was poisoning the earth they are still mining it in other countries still poisonous to the earth only we chose to lay off thousands of steel foundry workers they lost their pension their homes their lives and for what so the earth would last just a tenee tiny bit longer I call bull shit and I want American steel back the best steel in the world
By #610414 17,Mar,22 12:20
Blame the owners or the stock holders for that. Their greed caused it. Wake up.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,22 12:37 other posts 
No how could they operate if we can’t mine iron ore they were forced to shutdown wakey wakey eggs and bacony
By #610414 17,Mar,22 17:00
You do it in a safe way for the environment
By #610414 17,Mar,22 08:44
Phart, that is BS. it’s true. He did use an executive order to formally stop the continuation of the Keystone Pipeline project, but, if you remember, the previous Clown restarted the project at the beginning of his term also with an executive order. So what happened during his 4 years in office? NOT A THING. Let me also remind you that if the pipeline had come into operation (in 6 to 10 years) we would be DEPENDENT ON FOREIGN OIL. Canada, while friendly to the USA, is still a foreign entity who could stop the flow whenever it wanted to.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 09:46 other posts 
Biden and his parade of muppets living on Fantasy Island started the pain at the pump about 10 minutes after he was sworn in...

And for cunts that say, I don't drive much, I don't have a car etc.. Then you really are fucking stupid. This impacts EVERYTHING.

From Day 1, Biden and the Democrats’ actions and statements pushed gasoline prices steadily higher.

Jan. 20, 2021: Just hours after Biden’s inauguration, his executive order killed the Keystone XL Pipeline and launched the Democrat War on Oil.

National Climate Adviser Gina McCarthy entered office. She once said, “I want fossil fuels gone. I want fossil fuels out of products. I don’t want to help the fossil fuel industry to extend their life.” The US Energy Information Administration reported that week’s average gallon of regular gasoline cost $2.38.

Jan. 27, 2021: Biden directed the Interior Department to stop oil and natural-gas leases on federal lands and in public waters. (Gasoline: $2.39)

Feb. 14, 2021: Interior Secretary nominee Deb Haaland declared: “We need to keep fossil fuels in the ground.” ($2.46)

Feb. 25, 2021: The US Senate confirmed Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm. She previously said, “We ought to be doing everything we possibly can to keep fossil fuel energy in the ground.” ($2.63)

March 2, 2021: Climate envoy John Kerry told CNN that fossil-fuel companies “ought to be figuring out how do we become not an oil-and-gas company, but how do we become an energy company.” ($2.71)

April 22: Biden unveiled a “Climate Finance Plan” to “promote the flow” of capital “away from high-carbon investments.” ($2.85)

May 20: Biden signed an executive order requiring federal agencies to calculate the highly speculative risk of so-called “global warming.” Kerry chirped: “It’s going to change allocation of capital.” ($3.02)

June 1: Biden halted oil and gas leases in Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. ($3.03)

July 11: Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said that she expects multilateral development banks to “discourage new investments in fossil fuel-based power generation except where other options are not possible.” ($3.12)

Aug. 16: Reuters reported, “Treasury to oppose development bank financing for most fossil fuel projects.” ($3.17)

Sept. 23: Biden nominates Soviet-born and -educated Saule Omarova as comptroller of the currency. She had said of oil and gas companies, “We want them to go bankrupt.” She also stated, “The way we basically get rid of those carbon financiers is we starve them of their sources of capital.” Drowning in controversy, Omarova eventually yanked her name from consideration. ($3.1

Oct. 28: State Department energy-security aide Amos Hochstein called oil and gas investment “unfortunate and unnecessary.” ($3.3

Nov. 5: Asked about boosting output to curb gas prices, Energy Secretary Granholm replied: “That is hilarious.” ($3.39)

Dec. 10: Biden directed federal agencies to cease funding new, international, carbon-intensive fossil-fuel initiatives. ($3.34)

Jan. 31, 2022: Reuters reported,“The Biden administration will raise the royalty rate that drilling companies must pay on oil and gas leases it plans to sell in the first quarter.” ($3.37)

Feb. 24: Russia attacks Ukraine. ($3.53)

Feb. 28: Team Biden announces it would accept a federal court’s rejection of its few drilling-lease sales. ($3.60)

Gasoline prices climbed 48.3% between Biden’s inauguration and Putin’s invasion. This week’s average gallon of regular hit a record $4.31, up 81% under Biden. While Putin’s barbarism has helped elevate pump prices, he merely has heightened the pain that Biden and Democrats already had perpetrated against the American peop

LET'S GO BRANDON!

ps- Just for shits and Giggles- Hunter Biden is a crack head junkie..
By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 13:19 other posts 
OH how dare you list the facts,it's all Putins fault! Haven't you drank the koolaid yet?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Mar,22 14:21 other posts 
Biden LOVES Putin right now... Between Trump and Putin ... he can't do anything wrong lol

And this is Cat's best rated president EVER according to her postings. Then again, she is a documented imbecile.

By #610414 19,Mar,22 13:27
Do you associate with the “sleepy Joe” appellation?
Do you think the Democrats stole the 2020 presidential elections?
Is Trump still your president?
Do you feel that:
Illegals are taking over your job opportunities?
That illegals are taking over your women/men?
Covid vaccinations are how the government takes over your mind
Are you a diehard conservative?
Maybe you are not American born but know all about our:
Presidents
Politics
Racist relations
Financial screwups
Police misconduct
2nd amendment
Dog catcher demonstrations
These and other worries are openly discussed right here at SYC/SYD. Our members are gun carrying, open racist, conspiracy believing, conservative group. Come and join us in the forums. Some of us, a very small group, need the laughs

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 08:40 other posts 
A funny true story a woman came speeding up the street in an area children were playing and I yelled at her and due to the many different people from many different countries and the terminology I learned from them on this site the words just came out of my mouth SLOW the fuck down cunty she immediately slowed down and stared at me as she went by and of corse the children laughed
--------------------------------------- added after 39 seconds

I guess it got my point across
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 08:59 other posts 
Well, maybe you saved a life that day.
But it depends on how a warning is given, whether the effect is lasting.
It might be lasting, at least in your neighborhood.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,22 08:10 other posts 
Did most of the United States and Canada remember to "spring forward"? Ugh!
By phart [Ignore] 13,Mar,22 13:38 other posts 
eastern standard time would be fine.I wish they would leave the clocks alone.
if you want to get up a hour early set YOUR alarm clock a hour early,not the rest of the damn worlds.
It may have had it's purpose when it started,but it has long out lived any usefulness it had.
Eastern standard time!
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Mar,22 21:24 other posts 
It’s a pain in my ass
By phart [Ignore] 13,Mar,22 23:29 other posts 
This new time sucks,I am still wide awake because my body thinks it is 10 30.
Not quite time to go beddy bye yet.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Mar,22 00:01 other posts 
Five clocks in my house! Saskatchewan doesn’t play this game.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Mar,22 02:27 other posts 
I am not sure if I am wording this properly, is it cities or entire provinces that have opted out of daylight savings time?
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Mar,22 02:39 other posts 
Saskatchewan is a province and they opted out. It is now on MST but was on CST.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Mar,22 05:01 other posts 
Well while you are at it I will have a BLT or should I just go to KFC
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Mar,22 05:23 other posts 
NEVER go to KFC! ALWAYS have a BLT!
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Mar,22 05:39 other posts 
nice I will have one right after I go take a pee
By #610414 14,Mar,22 10:28
I prefer a BMT
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Mar,22 05:56 other posts 
Duh! Sorry! Somehow THOUGHT that there were only 6 provinces which basically only considered Canada's 6 largest provinces. I totally never considered the smaller provinces OR Canada's territories.

Regarding the time change and the United States, I knew Arizona and Hawaii opted not to follow.

When I think about my initial question, duh!, how ignorant that was. Like 100% of the residents of the state participates or they don't. No, Detroit cannot opt to not participate while the remaining residents do. My bad.
By #610414 14,Mar,22 10:32
I hate the change twice a year. I want it to be one or the other.
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Mar,22 10:47 other posts 
I agree that was from years ago before we had electric so the farmers and house hold’s had light longer I think other wise the people would have nothing to do but go to bed at 5 pm that would suck and not in a good way
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

By the way what does BMT stand for
By #610414 14,Mar,22 11:31
Right off the net
Subway has been using the initials for their Italian sub since 1975, calling it “Biggest, Meatiest, Tastiest.”

This and their meatball sandwich are the only Subway fare I like.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Mar,22 14:45 other posts 
Oh, I know him CAT!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Mar,22 19:56 other posts 
I don’t buy any thing from sub way all of them in my area are owned by Indians and the cheep fuckers skimp on the meat I’m not paying 6 dollars for a lettuce tomato and onion sandwich
By #610414 15,Mar,22 08:13
Perhaps, Mountain Man, you should be a little more gruff and tell the sandwich makers exactly how you want your sub sandwich to be made. I don’t like fast food like MickeyD’s. I’m also very particular about my food in any situation. I won’t allow my food preparation be half-ass.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 16:07 other posts 
Everything, meaning the thin slices of cold cuts and equally thin slices cheese, is counted then placed on a piece of wax paper all pre-measured and waiting for you, the customer, to say that you want such-and-such on the bread of your choice. The only thing that the "sandwich artiste's" don't scrimp on is veggies. My guess is that that's going to change, too.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 18:57 other posts 
Yeah they suck what ever happened to big beautiful subs that you had to eat with a knife and fork because they were so big I make a sub at home and it has a lb of assorted meats and cheese on it
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 20:48 other posts 
I think those big, beautiful subs are out there but only found and sold in an independent deli type establishment.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Mar,22 21:58 other posts 
Yes they are out there but not in a chain sub shop
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 02:06 other posts 
Chains, franchises....for many of these types of restaurants and businesses, it is just an excuse for being mediocre. And for the most part, that's why I try to support the independent business owner.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 04:35 other posts 
Yep me to some of the best meals I ever ate were in a bar or club or a small mom and pop shop
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 06:58 other posts 
There's a lot to be said about a "bar burger"......they are so darn good!

I went to a sports bar last night for dinner. This place is an upscale dive and known for their perch. Last night was the third time in probably the last 4 months that I've been there for just a meal. Their fish was delicious and their French onion soup was outta this world!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Mar,22 08:12 other posts 
OMG I love yellow perch my mothers uncle lived in Michigan and when we would visit he would take me fishing for yellow perch and that evening we would have a fish fry he bought me my first pocket knife and told me not to let my mother see it I still to this day have that Swiss Army knife that was 50 years ago

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #286   #287   #288   #289   #290   #291   #292   #293   #294   #295   ...#769

Show your Genitals