Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #289

Pages:  #1... #284   #285   #286   #287   #288   #289   #290   #291   #292   #293   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,22 13:48 other posts 
I heard something that really "hit me" and I find it to be so true. Best that I can remember, it was this;

Sometimes we tend to forget the things we should remember and conversely, we remember the things we should forget.

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 09:30 other posts 
Caitlyn Jenner on Lia Thomas, NCAA swimmer.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 14:02 other posts 
thankfully there is some common sense in the world.
A couple shots in the arm and some duct tape do not erase a humans bone structure, muscle strength and so on.
HOW does this lia sleep at night knowing they have the advantage over the girls?
Situations like this are the reason the person that biden is trying to shoe horn into the supreme court is disqualified. She can not define "woman" So how could she look at a court case related to this issue in fairness?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,22 03:00 other posts 
Men are different from women!

By #610414 26,Mar,22 08:43
Sometimes I miss the reason why certain things are done in a certain way. I see that only NEW pics appear on the main pages of SYD and SYC, why? I think that any pic that gets a lot of attention should also be on the main pages.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 13:00 other posts 
Seriously? Why would admin want to continue to feature dated pictures on the POPULAR Page/MAIN Page? This is just my opinion, continuing to display dated pictures on those pages MIGHT be off-putting to potential new members. WHY? If 6 month or 6 year old pictures are featured on those pages, it might make people think there is nothing new or fresh posted.

With your thought in mind, if admin fashioned a page for the "best of the best", "notable notables", whatever it be called, that might satisfy your idea.
By #610414 26,Mar,22 16:13
I like that. Great idea. I’ll ask him. Thank you.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 16:28 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 16:59 other posts 
Go figure, admin had member's favorite pictures already grouped under "MOST FAVOURITE" how simple was that! Obviously I wasn't aware of that link nor was CAT , again, thank you for pointing that out!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 17:02 other posts 
No probs, it's listed under the favourites and uploads button on your page
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 17:05 other posts 
Thanks, again!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 17:03 other posts 
Hey, are you able to explain why I see so many female bits and pieces featured under the MOST FAVOURITE MALE PICS? That's very odd to me.

/mostfavourite.php?m
By mr_blue [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 17:10 other posts 
Probably the same issue as the top of the month.... there's women in the men's section and vice versa....
By #610414 26,Mar,22 18:28
Thank you Blue. I didn’t know that

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 09:10 other posts 
Michigan is in the United States and the United States is in the Northern Hemisphere.... We are 5 days into spring and 5 days away from the month of April yet Mother Nature decided to to trick us Michiganders in the lower, lower, lower peninsula with SSNNOOWW!

By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Mar,22 01:24 other posts 
I wish!

By #610414 26,Mar,22 08:18
If only

By #610414 25,Mar,22 10:55
Does anyone find it weird that a 12 yr old thread is brought up?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,22 11:40 other posts 
It happens all the time I blame it on the milk man
By #610414 25,Mar,22 13:12
Hahaha 🤣
Which one? Would be interesting to hear how the one responsible found it.
By #610414 25,Mar,22 13:08
FIRST MASTURBATION

/forum/thread.php?id=675#13
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Mar,22 13:44 other posts 
Apparently, lawrenceo wanted to comment.
By #574505 25,Mar,22 14:04
Lol was I #13459 be for
By PoloFields [Ignore] 25,Mar,22 14:54 other posts 
Much like 2-3 threads on the same topic come up consecutively on the main list. People are looking for something.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 26,Mar,22 07:24 other posts 
Agreed, Thought it was just me.

Good way to bury other threads as well.

Thread count 1300 sheets are nice tho

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,22 03:04 other posts 
In another thread authored by notynyt , /forum/thread.php?id=30422#27 , he would like admin to levy a different point charging structure to limit the amount of "Fake voting" in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature /imagetop.php . Aside from notynyt's point charging proposal sounding really complicated, I'm still confused WHY there is a need as well as his reference to the term "Fake voting". Since he is not a proponent of "hyperbole questions and answers", and because "It is not necessary that the words should always be used for the same utility. You can vote more, this facility has been given so it can be called legal", I haven't a clue what the heck he is talking about.

Can anyone dumb it down for me? Thank you.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 24,Mar,22 05:29 other posts 
Here is a idea! Why not just leave it alone as is! Been trying to follow that thread and understand what it is that he is proposing, makes absolutely no sense. If it isn't broke don't fix it! My opinion is leave alone!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,22 06:01 other posts 
And I AGREE with you, Ray, just leave it alone!

I was probably the first to post in his thread and since it wasn't clear what he wanted, I used him in a made up analogy and even then he wasn't able to clarify what his "vision" was. There were additional questions but his responses seemed to get more cryptic.

Both notynyt and leopoldij have been so consumed by "fake", if I didn't know you for so long, Ray, I might have been inclined to ask you for some proof!
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Mar,22 06:47 other posts 
He’s just pissed off because he can’t get to the top for some reason he keeps falling off the bottom time after time members don’t want a tattletale for a leader so who in their right mind would vote for him
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,22 06:54 other posts 
Maybe you're right but I sure as heck can't understand and follow what he figures is wrong and needs to be fixed.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Mar,22 06:57 other posts 
I can’t see it it’s in one of Leo thread and I can’t log out because I forgot my password it’s been that long since I used it
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,22 07:35 other posts 
You can't see what? All of the jibberish is in notynyt's thread and the link is above.

notynyt responded to CAT's questions but he won't answer mine. Boo-hoo!
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Mar,22 08:19 other posts 
Oh notynyt has me black listed to
By #574505 24,Mar,22 09:19
Oh hell Indians make no sense
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Mar,22 09:33 other posts 
We need to play cowboys and Indians again soon
By #574505 24,Mar,22 09:38
By #275407 24,Mar,22 13:23
By #610414 24,Mar,22 16:23
I swear, I had nothing to do with that. I don’t understand why he wants to change it either😥😭😜
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Mar,22 16:59 other posts 
No worries, I just find his fixation on "fakes" to be so odd and for as much as he responds, whether to you or me, notynyt makes no sense. Just an f.y.i., notynyt is the member that campaigned for the triangular warning signs to be placed on certain member's profiles to alert SYD/SYC members of said member posting internet pictures. All that work to tag 4 profiles, the profiles of Jonboy1969 , stiffpoles , phantasyGurl and a longtime SYC member, polare, who seems not to be a member any longer.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Mar,22 04:05 other posts 
Them dammed Indians don’t trust any one they come over here buy up all the convenience stores then yet she rattles off a bunch shit at me it’s like lady I just want 50 dollars of heating oil on pump number 11 for Christ sake if they can’t understand me they should go the hell home
--------------------------------------- added after 29 seconds

Sorry just venting
By #610414 24,Mar,22 16:16
I agree

By phart [Ignore] 24,Mar,22 15:55 other posts 
"hey kids,come on and watch me jump out of a building".
"ok dad!"

I mean really? that poor 16 year old girl literally watched her father splatter on the pavement. How will she ever forget those images?

By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 10:04 other posts 
It has been called to my attention that I do not say thank you as much as would be appropriate.
So Thank you folks, whoever you may be, that have done nice things for me in the past and I have not acknowledged them sufficiently.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 10:25 other posts 
First of all are you Fuckin kidding someone actually had the audacity to say that to you I’ve interacted with you quite a few years now and you have been courteous to me and always replied to any posts I’ve made to you and yes you have in the past said thank you to me I feel some times a thank you is implied and need not be said every single time depending upon the circumstances
By #275407 21,Mar,22 11:23
Thank you
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 11:29 other posts 
Hahaha don’t tell me you said that to phart I have a hard time believing that you knowing you as long as I do would come right out and say such a thing
By #275407 21,Mar,22 11:35
I always say thank you after sex
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 14:30 other posts 
Ahhhahaha so does Markis I tell him he don’t have to thank me I get as much if not more satisfaction as he does
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 12:47 other posts 
Implied ,that is a word I was searching for earlier in the day.
I had a similar issue with my former girlfreind.She always complained i didn't say "i love you" enough.
Well the way I figured it,if I was still there for her thru thick and thin,and took her out to good food and good flea markets and etc,spent time with her doing some of the shit she liked to do,like sit in front of a fucking television, with all that, I thought it was implied that I loved her. no need to keep repeating the same thing over and over.
But in this case,a memeber mentioned to me that I was seldom if ever grateful for things they did over the years,and I look back and yes,I see the same pattern, not saying something enough,in this case,thank you.
By #275407 21,Mar,22 14:59
Wow, I can't believe she didn't think you loved her phart, if you took me to the flea markets, I would have known you loved me
By phart [Ignore] 21,Mar,22 17:56 other posts 
I couldn't keep up with her once I got her there.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 04:18 other posts 
Nothing says love 💕 like a nice flea market or swap meet
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 07:58 other posts 
Nothing like a flea market and/or swap meet to really show your sweetheart how much you care! Gosh, precede that outting by going to and "dining in" at KFC for a proper chicken dinner complete with potatoes and coleslaw for lunch or dinner and anyone would be reduced to a puddle of mush!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 08:03 other posts 
Yeah and then maybe line dancing at the local hoe down
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 11:18 other posts 
Do you line dance, too?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 11:45 other posts 
Me hell no I do have cowboy boots i wear out to eat and dress up events
By phart [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 17:39 other posts 
Yea,I have several pairs of good boots,turns out my cousin's neighbor won the lottery about 20 years ago.Went out and bought about 20 pairs of boots.Nocona,ariats and others.He died 6 months later,having worn none of them.The family went in the house,and was going to throw away 20 pairs of brand new boots. My cousin ask if he could have them.I got 5 pair! Probably a 1000 bucks worth of boots,so yea,I can wear a boot that looks like I spent a little money!
By phart [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 12:17 other posts 
Bubba can't dance,nor can he rock and roll!.
Actually it was very DIFFICULT as in nearly IMPOSSIABLE to get her to eat at what I consider a decent place like a steak house or whatever.Then she would bitch about the tea,or bitch about the meat cooked to much.Take her to mcdonalds,she ate and was happy.
BUT i made the mistake of taking her to eat lasagna 1 night.back when 12 bucks still bought a plate of food, and I finally just had to learn how to make it in the crock pot.Cost me the same 20 bucks but we ate for 6 meals instead of 1.
She liked nick nacks and antiquey dust collectors and I like the bigger antiques so flea marketing was fun for both of us.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 18:37 other posts 
Hahaha we are just razzing you phart no offense ment
By phart [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 20:30 other posts 
I know!
but hey,truth is the truth sometimes you know?
I can't dance and cowboy boots are my dress shoes!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 21:37 other posts 
Cowboy boots are the dress shoe of choice past present and future
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Mar,22 21:42 other posts 
Sometimes you are able to find some real treasures at flea markets, garage sales, and so on.....

I am not a fan of "crock pot" cooking. I'm not saying that a crock pop is bad, I think it does just fine for soups, stews, chili, etc, things that don't need to be browned. As for the lasagna I enjoy, my pops always used a 9"×13" covered aluminum baking pan because the lasagna was always baked. The cover is only utilized when returning the leftovers back into the refrigerator.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Mar,22 06:35 other posts 
Yep 9x13 and 6 inches deep the last pan of lasagna I made cost me 85 dollars to make it but OMG it was soooo hot cheesy meaty saucey and good I’m drooling down the front of my shirt just thinking about it soon time to make another one
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Mar,22 07:06 other posts 
My dad's lasagna was not 6" thick, my guess is that it was close to 4" and was also so cheesy, saucy,meaty and YUMMY!

Don't start drooling on yourself....it's not close enough to lunch to be so hungry PLUS people are gonna think you're rabid or crazy!
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Mar,22 07:24 other posts 
I think people already think I’m crazy and rabid
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Mar,22 07:29 other posts 
Oh, my!
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Mar,22 08:09 other posts 
Well maybe not rabid but crazy for sure
Back at you phart! May you have much to enjoy, for a long time coming!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #284   #285   #286   #287   #288   #289   #290   #291   #292   #293   ...#769

Show your Genitals