pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #287

Pages:  #1... #282   #283   #284   #285   #286   #287   #288   #289   #290   #291   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,22 09:36 other posts 
Okay, Will Smith "resigns" from the Academy.....what does resigning from the Academy exactly mean?

only registered users can see external links
By #610414 02,Apr,22 12:00
Not much

By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 19:32 other posts 
So I’ve come to realize that my out look of the things going on in the world are based solely on what I see on tv and I’m watching the wrong tv shows today I watched the family feud for the first time in many years and I seen men and women blacks and whites and races of all kind getting along in harmony and having a good time together it did my heart good to finally see some good in this rotten world
By #610414 01,Apr,22 19:42
Maybe, the world is not that rotten
By #275407 01,Apr,22 22:36
It is
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Apr,22 01:02 other posts 
Hahaha I agree
By #610414 02,Apr,22 11:55
Hahaha, you guys, do you throw away an apple because it’s bruised on one side? I do know some parts of the world are full of crap. Maybe you guys are attracted to the “smell”?

By #610414 02,Apr,22 07:50
Why, if we are oil independent, gas prices keep going up.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,22 21:17 other posts 
I've been going to a nearby aquatic center several times a week to swim. On Tuesday and Thursday mornings, the pool is used by the US Coast Guard for training purposes and yesterday, I met and talked with the sole female of the group while in the locker room.

This beautiful young lady was not part of the US Coast Guard, she only trains with them. Interestingly, she is a Secret Service Agent and the ONLY female agent stationed in the Metropolitan Detroit area. Come to find out, she said she is the agent in charge of overseeing and providing protection to former President Trump as he visits Michigan tomorrow. I wonder if there are really secrets that the agents are privy to?

There's a SAVE AMERICA Rally only 35 miles away and in Washington Township tomorrow at 7:00 pm. Be there!

By the way, in my next life, I don't want a "boring" desk job!

By #610414 01,Apr,22 19:41
March 18th went by and I forgot to celebrate Holiday

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,22 08:48 other posts 
"Chris Rock breaks his silence"

By phart [Ignore] 30,Mar,22 21:44 other posts 
Who was it the other day that was telling me all about how important sports was in school?
Well damn,is it worth cheating this much???

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Mar,22 01:32 other posts 
Within this short YouTube video is Whoopi Goldberg's spin on why Will Smith was not removed from the Oscars....

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 11:49 other posts 
What's up with this "peeslave" guy? He's added us and deleted us a 100 times.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 13:06 other posts 
Yeah, that's what peeslave4you does. He is almost as wacky as that wack-job UnderCoverAngel who has blacklisted, and unblacklisted me at least six times in the past month.

Do you know that crazy, mixed-up thing denies being AndreaAsian and asserts that I am a racist. The current reason that was given for WHY? I was blacklisted is;

8. A self-rigorous, purely evil old bat!!! Completely racist and hates me because only because I'm Asian......even thinks I'm some other member just because she was Asian too! HATES all over female members out of jealously!!! She will burn in hell!!!

I was referred to as "rigorous"....and I will accept that as a compliment. Thank you, AndreaAsian!
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 14:58 other posts 
We always new she was AA. I never knew she was denying that.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 16:07 other posts 
That member isn't capable of being honest or telling the truth! The initial reason I was blacklisted was because AndreaAsian reported another member because he sent him/her a private message saying something about r@pe and included a laughing emoji. He/she quickly reported the member and said that he/she felt "threatened". Seriously? He/she felt threatened?

Knowing that he/she starts shit and denies it, I voted NO ABUSE because we only saw the other member's post, who knows what form of entrapment was used by UCA? He/she got indignant about it and in the true spirit of being a CUNT & LIAR, sent 7 piles of shit and blacklisted me. I had an opportunity to retaliate by sending "gifts" but he/she is not worth that effort. I did blacklist and have not regretted it, not one bit.

Just recently, he/she reported SrCums secondary profile, Love2show2 , because he allegedly posted an internet picture and because the Love2show2 profile continued to send his/her best buddy, bjuk nasty gifts. The write-up was funny as crap, he/she vowed the following;

"I SWEAR UNDER THE GOD OF ABRAHAM I WILL SEEK RESTITUTION IF IT TAKES 5 MINUTES OR A YEAR. Seems to be very threatening behaviour to me, I certainly feel threatened."

Is that not some bullshit!? You can't even make this funny crap up, FFS!
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 20:49 other posts 
Haha me too! I have black listed him a few times. I just checked and he is my only black listed member. Maybe it’s to maintain his troll status!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Mar,22 20:52 other posts 
Ditto, I just blacklisted it. Only cause it's fuckin annoying

By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 09:06 other posts 
We've had Covid twice each at the same time. We survived, nothing worse then a bad flu. I was unvaccinated, the wife was vaccinated with two boosters. She now has high blood pressure at 47 and for the first time in her life taking medication to lower it. Everyone talks about the long term damage of Covid. What's the long term damage of this vaccine?????
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 09:16 other posts 
I think I heard it would be 75 years before the government releases the full research on the vaccines from the manufactures?
Not positive, it conveniently be a bit less. But either way it is conveniently long enough time so that everyone will be dead before the info is public.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 09:26 other posts 
So sorry to hear that your missus is experiencing side effects. Did you decide against the "vaccine" after your hospitalization?

I have not been vaccinated and yes, COVID effects on me were flu-like and I must admit, I was scared shitless. The COVID effects were hard on my younger sister and was ultimately the cause of death for my mother. My sister continues to talk about the "brain fog" that seems to be associated with COVID.

I'm still not convinced that the "vaccine" was the saviour that our government and officials say it was. Folks that opted for the vaccine and those that live where it was mandated that they take the shot have already received 2 shots plus a booster and there's a 4th shot on the horizon.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 09:51 other posts 
I am watching my father literally fall apart a little each day, and his girlfriends health as well ,which is doubling his agony.
It all started with that second shot, weakness,memory loss ,fatique. Then the fucking "booster". Loss of feeling in 3 fingers on his right hand, and hers. The arm the shot was given in.Her dr said the shot was given to high up and went into a nerve.
I still feel like there was and is serious issues with the "vaccine" because you couldn't get it at your family doctor. You had to go to a run down shopping mall parking lot and sit in line for hours to get a former mcdonalds employee to shoot in your arm and stare at you for 15 minutes to see if you were going to flop like a fish or actually make it home before the shit hit the fan.
By #610414 28,Mar,22 12:22
About your father’s girlfriend, could the same thing have happened if she had Vitamin D shot have been given and had hit that nerve?
--------------------------------------- added after 84 seconds

And your father, how old is he? Could he have Rheumatoid Arthritis like my Charlie?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 12:34 other posts 
Forgive my first impulse to say,Sure find something else to blame it on besides the "vaccine" how nice.
But back to being civil,
When a change happens due to age it is slow, this change was late evening of the shot and overnight.
Sure had a poorly trained nurse given the shot, the nerve coulda been damaged.but these shots are not given by folks with medical training like a nurse or doctor.
Thus,just jab and go.
She had to get the vaccine due to work requirements. I chose not to get the vaccine after having it twice. What's the sense at this point. Besides I just don't trust this shit. And no I am not a conspiracy theorist. I believe in science, but not science that was pushed a long too fast.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 10:07 other posts 
Regarding your missus being required/mandated to take the shot in order to keep her job.....that was unfortunate.

Does her doctor or doctors feel that her high blood pressure is directly related to her receiving the vaccine? And although you probably aren't planning on more children and are parents to boys, I wonder what young women and parents of young women in their child bearing years are thinking the long term effects will be??
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Heck, maybe the reproductive systems of your young men have been compromised if they were required to take the shot.
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 10:13 other posts 
No proof that the blood pressure was caused from the vaccine. But I think you will her that a lot in the future. Our daughter in law who is an ER nurse refused to get the vaccine until they have kids.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 10:19 other posts 
I do remember from your previous posts about you and the missus eating healthy so my guess is that your eating habits aren't contributing to this health issue.

And regarding your daughter-in-law, good for her!
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 10:56 other posts 
Nothing has changed. Same diet, same exercise, same weight. Just a year older. LoL
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 11:28 other posts 
I hear ya, same thing with many of us!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 11:40 other posts 
You know Bella I thought that right from the beginning it just another way for our government to control population growth now I do believe that Covid is real but it’s not the killer they claimed it to be that was just to scare us so we would do what they wanted us to do
By #574505 28,Mar,22 11:55
Me and my wife had a appointment today. We call and cancel it we asked what the appointment was about
. It was the buster shots. We said no thanks..
By #610414 28,Mar,22 12:16
Mountain Man, why do you think “the vaccines” were rushed to development) would the thousands of deaths in other countries before we started loosing people here? You say let them die?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 14:25 other posts 
I’ve never seen the pictures of all these dead people that died due to Covid have you candy or are you quoting what you were told and if you were quoting them just who are they what are their credentials and what is their profession or their specialty at least when we were told that Hitler was killing Jews they had pictures of the dead people lined up in the ditch so candy what I’m saying is if I’m supposed to believe your government then they better be prepared to show me proof that simple
By #610414 28,Mar,22 16:08
Mountain Man, in India, Fox News was video taping mounds of dead people stacked on the streets waiting for the trucks (also taped) to take them to the mass graves. China had the same while the Clown was advocating Bleach shots. If me though we needed something to prevent Covid, don’t you think it was real? Or maybe you don’t trust Fox News and Trump and associates?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 19:55 other posts 
India and China those places are soooo filthy and over populated that people are dying of all kinds of things including starvation your not convincing me using them as an example the world would be a much cleaner place with out them and isn’t India were the cow’s walk the streets free as sacred animals while the people starve and we send them food fuck that eat them fucking cow’s all it is is more crazy bull shit
--------------------------------------- added after 119 seconds

GOD help’s those who help them selves and so do i
By #610414 28,Mar,22 20:04
Timeline

only registered users can see external links added after 3 minutesMountain Man, weather you believe in Covid and the deaths or not, it won’t change anything. 10,20,or 30 years from now the truth will be the established. I probably won’t be here but I’m happy in advance
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 12:23 other posts 
I also believe that COVID is real and also that the ramifications could be harsh for older folks and those with compromised health. Did the "vaccine" minimize or diminish the symptoms and effects? I'm not convinced but there are people who are BELIEVERS. I wonder if those same believers believe everything their government says? Hmmm.....
By #610414 28,Mar,22 16:10
Believers? No. Being part of a personal experience? Yes.
By #610414 28,Mar,22 12:01
Woah, baby. You don’t think it’s possible it was the the desease responsible and not the shots?

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 09:52 other posts 
It is really UNFORTUNATE that a member was referred for deletion for the following reason;

"He said he's into pre-teens in the Teenage Dick Fan Club group"

What the referring member said about the accused member was inaccurate, I would like to think that it was not an intentional lie. What the accused member did say on February 17, more than 1 month ago was;

"You like pre-teens? PM me."

I was concerned about the comment as I am the moderator of the group that this comment was posted in and reached out to admin at that time looking for guidance. I'm not an advocate of censorship but I wondered if I should delete the comment. It's really a shame that the site is what it is, an adult website yet members COULD be punished/deleted for chatting privately about their unique "kinks".

Yes, there has been one member that has voted to delete.

And now there are two votes to delete. Gayleks nor CaptainCanada have expressed WHY? they feel that the member should be deleted.
--------------------------------------- added after 93 minutes

And with CAT 's vote to delete, now there are three. Perhaps these members are much wiser than admin!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 13:03 other posts 
That whole system is a scam good innocent members are being deleted because of a bunch of people that just get a kick out of deleting them I believe some were in the form threads a year ago or so I quoted just wait till candy is here long enough to vote on the abuse panel any way every new member i talk to and that is 4 every morning I tell them all about the abuse panel and what a scam it is and I urge them to become a paid member so they have that blanket of protection
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 14:47 other posts 
But I will assume that you read my entire post. The reported member did say; "You like pre-teens? PM me."

I have inherited about 20 to 25 groups that lix was the moderator of. I do look at the posts and that is to make certain that they don't go sideways. Yes, when I saw the post, I was concerned and asked for guidance ie, leave it or delete it.

There are things that I don't like that pertain to this site but I it is what it is.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 19:39 other posts 
I myself prefer a young hard bodied guy but there is a line not to be crossed and the law in this country says that line is 18 I guess if it was discussed in public I would consider that a no no but if it was said in a private chat then I would say no abuse

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 18:40 other posts 
And Dorothy said; “Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.”

By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 02:05 other posts 
“The percentage of overdose deaths at safe injection sites in Canada is zero.”

-CBC News
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 02:33 other posts 
But is the fact canada is supporting drug use something to brag about? Drug use among the population is something to be ashamed of ,not proud of.BUT I see the point about lack of death.I just see nothing to be proud of.
By #610414 28,Mar,22 06:56
You are missing the point, Phart. The pride Kebmo is expressing is for the saving of lives and not for “the fact Canada is supporting drug use” witch it doesn’t.
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 10:23 other posts 
Phart, Safe injection sites allow for testing of any drugs for additives, primarily fentanyl, that often cause overdoses and death. If someone has a fentanyl reaction there are qualified people on site to save their life then and there. They are not condoning it they are excepting the fact that it happens and people die from it. I’m quite sure that the number of people in Canada who said “hey we can do this without getting arrested, let’s start doing heroin” is zero.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 12:41 other posts 
Um,I hope you are right.But as young folks just getting started into drugs learn that they can go to a site and sit back and dope up without arrest or questioning, it will make drugs easier to use and create more addicts as time goes by.AND now that the sites have been opened, there is no turning back,as time goes by these sites will have to be expanded and further staffed.
Sure at the moment it is saving a few lives but in the future it will become a great burden.
The users need to be gathered up, put in a safe place, detoxed and dealt with in a way that helps them LONG TERM.
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Mar,22 17:55 other posts 
If people are looking for help to get off drugs they can also receive that in these places. This is not saving a few lives, it’s saving a lot of lives.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #282   #283   #284   #285   #286   #287   #288   #289   #290   #291   ...#769

Show your Genitals