pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #308

Pages:  #1... #303   #304   #305   #306   #307   #308   #309   #310   #311   #312   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 19:25 other posts 
Punxsutawney Phil, Pennsylvania's resident rodent, did NOT see his shadow yesterday, therefore it is said to be a sign of 6 MORE WEEKS OF WINTER! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 13:10 other posts 
I still remember that our former mayor (De Blasio) dropped and killed a Ground Hog because he is such a moron and klutz...

By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,22 16:36 other posts 
I googled it
did Bill de Blasio drop a groundhog?
In 2009, Chuck bit then-Mayor Michael Bloomberg and was secretly replaced by his granddaughter, Charlotte, for the 2014 ceremony. Unfortunately, then-Mayor Bill de Blasio dropped Charlotte on the ground, and the groundhog died several days later.

Poor ground hog

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 18:39 other posts 
A highly virulent variant of HIV has been discovered in The Netherlands. Ananas2xLekker are you studying this variant?

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 21:17 other posts 
Oh with their great healthcare system they will get rid of that little bug quick as can be.
No, I hadn't heard of this. I didn't know there was an overpowered HIV variant here.
I found an article about it in Nature.

It sounds like it's under control now, but it shows the dangers of viruses. If left to spread, they can mutate to a form that humanity cannot overcome. Imagine a world where HIV could be transmitted in tiny droplets of saliva, through breathing.

They are working on an mRNA HIV vaccine. If they succeed, I hope it doesn't get the same political propaganda treatment as the Covid vaccines, because it would be 'nice' if the world gets rid of HIV.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 18:24 other posts 
Currently, the temperature is 40 degrees in Southeast Michigan. The temperature went up to 43 degrees today and the prices at Speedway went up, too. Gas went from $2.949 to $3.359 per gallon, $0.41 fricking cents.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 18:32 other posts 
And still your gas is less than Pennsylvania
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 18:54 other posts 
$2.09 this morning in Oz for premium (98 octane) fuel. The government won't kiss me or take me out to dinner before they fuck me. What ever happened to chivalry
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 22:42 other posts 
$2.09? Is that for a liter or gallon? Our price is for an imperial gallon.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 23:15 other posts 
Litre
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 19:21 other posts 
Oil closed at 88.15 dollars a barrel today.Highest it has been in a long time.
2.55 a gallon wholesale. So 3.15 a gallon, 60 cent difference. once taxes are took out,the rest is profit.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 19:30 other posts 
Opec has alot to answer for. And as for cutting back supplies it's bullshit. Seems to me They are more powerful than the NRA. Oil the world's most precious economy 😆
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 05:48 other posts 
The price of oil is rising because the world’s economy is picking up and the trouble in Russia and Ukraine. I live in Alberta Canada where most of Canada‘s oil comes from. Every dollar oil goes up benefits our economy by $400 million so we’re OK with this. Of course when the price drops it has the opposite effect which can be devastating.
Gas is about $1.30 a litre in Alberta but Vancouver is about $1.65.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 21:15 other posts 
Oil made it past 90 bucks a barrel today. Thank ol joe for that.

By #574505 03,Feb,22 11:52
We here had a warm Christmas why could it not snow. It's cold and snow this pass days .. /hy1avpwwgkmupic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 13:30 other posts 
I guess I've had a BIG misconception about Texas..... I always thought Texas dodged snow and frigid temperatures. A big eye opener, Texas' freezing weather and power outage back in February, 2021 AND from time-to-time you will post pictures of the snowfall at your house. Heck, I didn’t think you folks needed to put snow shoes on your horses in order to ride them during December, January, February.... . Yep, that's another one of my misconceptions about Texas. Here's another, every man an woman wear cowboy boots, tight jeans, the men wear 10 gallon hats that they tip to women when they're saying; "Howdy, ma'am!"
By #574505 03,Feb,22 14:41
Lol I like dick tracy hats. Not like hos..
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 15:53 other posts 
You are so silly!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 19:28 other posts 
Since I'm only familiar with Goggle's description that Dick Tracy wore a yellow snap-brim fedora and since you are not shy, please model your hat and post a picture.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 16:59 other posts 
Is someone from Texas a Texan or a Tecsan? . I got it, a Tecsan comes from Seatac
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 17:32 other posts 
Oh, that sounds complicated but the short answer is definitely, maybe!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 17:38 other posts 
How many laps did that cunt take around the airport before he figured it out... No one was coming!!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 17:54 other posts 
He was on the hunt for men anyway
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 18:47 other posts 
Tuesday it was 43 degrees in my town and it remained somewhat warm through to Wednesday morning. Yep, there was a gentle rain Tuesday into Wednesday then BOOM!, here comes the cooler temperature followed by snow. All that wet underneath froze and is now a sheet of ice and my mailbox is frozen close. Drove up to the post office in town and will have them hold my mail until February 14 or until the darn thing defrosts and I can open it once again!

By #574505 31,Jan,22 13:40
Must be very cold in Florida iguanas are falling from trees..
By #275407 31,Jan,22 14:07
Don't stand under a tree, one will fall on you. Some are three feet long. We had frost last night.
By #574505 31,Jan,22 15:12
Were you nake at the beaches
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 16:28 other posts 
Everyone wants to peep at Cody!
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 16:27 other posts 
One of those "palmetto" bugs jumped outta of a tree and landed on me and I almost pissed myself! I don't like bugs!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 05:43 other posts 
What is a palmetto bug I’m only 500 miles away from you so I’m sure we have them we must call them something else
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 06:40 other posts 
A palmetto bug is a fancy-dancy name for a cockroach. These bastards are HUGE, inches long!

A number of years ago, there was a roach problem where I worked. Exterminators identified the roaches as being the German cockroach, probably something that is considered a more common strain here. The German cockroach is brown and 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch long but the palmetto bug is 2 to 3 inches long, a BIG DIFFERENCE. When one of those things jump out of the trees at you, you know you've been "hit".
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 11:40 other posts 
Thanks yeah we have them in Pennsylvania I heard the ones down in the south are that big you can put a saddle on them and ride them around the neighborhood
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 14:47 other posts 
You have the BIG cockroaches in PA?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 18:28 other posts 
No not the ones in the trees at least not that I know of
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 16:55 other posts 
I saw that on the Canadian news. I didn’t know that they were an invasive species.
By #275407 31,Jan,22 17:26
Yes, we kill them because there over populating, as the Burmese python that's eating all the dear, birds and alligators.--------------------------------------- added after 90 secondsI shoot and kill them because they dig deep holes under my pool to stay cool in the summer
By #574505 31,Jan,22 19:55
Careful might snap your dick off.😂
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 20:18 other posts 
Apparently, these iguanas are not little things, either. The news report says some weigh as much as 20lbs. Damn! I wouldn't want one of those things falling out of a tree and hitting me on the head, it would knock me out after I pissed myself!

By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 22:03 other posts 
They also said that some people are warming them up out of sympathy and then setting them free again. It is illegal to set them free so these people are actually breaking the law.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 22:38 other posts 
Believe it or not they sell iguanas as exotic pets in Pennsylvania and they are quite pricey
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 00:28 other posts 
They sell them in Canada too but if I tire of mine in let it outside it will die in the winter but in Florida they live and breed. Winter does have its benefits!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 06:43 other posts 
According to that news report, it seems like the cool temperatures only stun the darn things and that they can and will come back to life, of course that probably means if it is within a reasonable amount of time.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 09:48 other posts 
looks like the city workers would ride around in trucks and pick them up when they are stunned and carry them off to the everglades or something instead of leaving them laying around to reproduce?
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 22:46 other posts 
Are they edible and do they taste like chicken can i barbecue them on my grill I’ve had rattle snake before they are quite tasty the Washington foundation in Pennsylvania has a Rocky Mountain oyster roast every year and they are quite tasty to nothing like breaded bulls nuts 🥜
--------------------------------------- added after 91 seconds

And all the keg beer you can drink of corse
By Dev01 [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 23:09 other posts 
DG love you bro but ain't eating at your restaurant anytime soon

Of course I will help with the keg though
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 23:23 other posts 
Hahaha these are out door biker events that I attended in the summer time you know how that is bikers will eat anything that moves
By Dev01 [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 23:59 other posts 
By #275407 01,Feb,22 01:00
I've had alligator tail, tastes like very tender chicken, but I won't try eguana, I've never seen it advertised anywhere to eat.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 05:39 other posts 
Yeah I’ve had gator 🐊 tail filet all ready it’s delicious but I don’t want to be the one to catch a gator them things are mean
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 05:51 other posts 
Maybe people feed the iguana to their gators!
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 09:49 other posts 
Why is it any weird meat always taste like CHICKEN? I remember when I was a little kid,my dad brought home a Bear steak. my mom cooked that thing and that was the God awfulest meat I have ever put in my mouth.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 12:05 other posts 
At the risk of sounding racist it’s because we are brainwashed to thinking every meat taste like fried chicken in the near future we will think all fruits taste like water Mellon ✊🏿
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 14:52 other posts 
Racism does not affect your taste buds but I think your last comment about fruit/things tasting like watermelon was intended to have a racial slant.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 18:09 other posts 
Oh shut up, you race baiter! You sound like justwill, now. Turn off your virtue-singnalling specs!
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 18:27 other posts 
Thank you however I didn't ask for feedback.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 18:38 other posts 
Thank you. You don't have to ask!
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 19:25 other posts 
By JustWill [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 22:33 other posts 
Who the fuck are you to tell anyone here to shut up, you odious lack-wit?
If you've got nothing of value to contribute (which you never actually seem to have), then shut your festering pie-hole like a good little bigoted nimrod.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 15:35 other posts 
That told me! I feel your righteous indignation. Hey teach, do you know the meaning of 'Ad hominem'?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 16:56 other posts 
adjective
adjective: ad hominem

(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"vicious ad hominem attacks"

adverb
adverb: ad hominem

in a way that is directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"these points come from some of our best information sources, who realize they'll be attacked ad hominem"
in a way that relates to or is associated with a particular person.
"the office was created ad hominem for Fenton"
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 17:04 other posts 
I do, so I also know that--if you are applying it to my comment above--you obviously do not know the meaning of 'Ad hominem'.
In demanding that bella! 'shut up' (something which you have no authority to do), you were behaving like an odious lack-wit.
I was merely doing you the profound favor of pointing that out. Don't look upon my remarks as an attack--they are simply a statement of fact...
If, however, you were referring to your initial attack on bella! ('Oh shut up, you race baiter!'), then you are using the phrase correctly.
Ball is in your court, douche-nozzle.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 15:27 other posts 
Your grammar is correct
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 22:40 other posts 
I don't dislike someone because of their color, ethnicity, social standing, etc. I even try to be opened minded and give a chance to rude folks and mean people, too.

There's no need for you to be disrespectful to me and I will do likewise with regard to you.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 19:23 other posts 
watermelon, fried chiken, chittlen's , collard greens,malt liquer,and some newpowts, I think I got most of it in there!
By phart [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 19:21 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 09:45 other posts 
Be more concerned with Drop Bears in Australia

Dev01
By Dev01 [Ignore] 02,Feb,22 16:43 other posts 
Only see them when drinking Bundaberg OP Rum bro
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 15:31 other posts 
Auntie does not recommend that swill ???
By Dev01 [Ignore] 03,Feb,22 17:57 other posts 
Coober Pedy is flooding as we speak. So no supplies whatsoever

Least all the opal can be washed. Nasty tho as most homes are situated under ground

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #303   #304   #305   #306   #307   #308   #309   #310   #311   #312   ...#769

Show your Genitals