pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #310

Pages:  #1... #305   #306   #307   #308   #309   #310   #311   #312   #313   #314   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Feb,22 09:46 other posts 
Let's go Brandon! What a muppet cunt!

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 16:55 other posts 
This is why you shouldn't steal!

By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 17:55 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 17:58 other posts 
Karma comes very quick sometimes
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 22:16 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 17:06 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 06:55 other posts 
phart, do you really spend time searching for this kinda stuff?
By phart [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 09:52 other posts 
Actually both of these were a accident as far as finding them.
No,I don't go looking.BUT when i find something funny I share it.
And alot of us are getting to the age that we can't trust farts anymore.
The first one was great

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jan,22 06:33 other posts 
Plea deal reached with two of Ahmaud Arbery's murderers.

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 16:29 other posts 
groped on a video game???
Seriously? can't you just drop kick the groper?

I mean,of course it is not right grope a woman in reality. But in a fake, video game???? what negative affect could that possibly have on someone that knows the difference between reality and fantasy??

By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 02:25 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 08:05 other posts 
Okay, interesting.

The above commercial was geared toward children and the message at the end about things appearing "really real but you know they're not" and encouraging the child to ask questions is spot on OR are you placing an entirely different spin on it with the message directed to adults?
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 14:28 other posts 
I think everyone could benefit from it’s message. Its an oldie but a goodie. Note the rabbit ears.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 14:39 other posts 
I DID NOTICE the rabbit ears.
Oh that’s a classic
I remember this from when I was a child
Seems the message is just as relevant now
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 12:07 other posts 
And I don't think that tv is actually a color tv either.
Black and white.
As I have 1 like it. or did have if I didn't give it to the neighbor a while back. Eccentric old lady ONLY wants a SMALL black and white tv in her kitchen.
I must admit,the little hippo was cute running around there.Shame they are really MEAN,large , nasty creatures that spray their poop instead of just dropping it.
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 15:01 other posts 
Phart, That sure was a lot of metric measurements for you to take in! The Colombians should try to eat hippo meat! It might be delicious.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 15:03 other posts 
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 14:29 other posts 
Canadian classic for sure!

By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 09:35 other posts 
Just Will, since you and I have had a discussion here regarding racism, I thought I would post this question here.
Subject,

Percentage of Total Women in US Population (2019) Percentage of Total Women in US Population (2060)
White (not Hispanic or Latina) 60.0% 44.3%
Hispanic or Latina 18.0% 27.0%
Black or African American 12.9% 15.2%
Asian 5.0% 9.5%

So biden says he wants a Black woman in the supreme court.
Ok , with the stats above,black women make up probably around 13 to 14 % of the US population? So is it not racist to openly and adamantly and deliberately, discriminate against the other 86 % of women in this country that are also climbing the ladder of success by getting educated and working hard to achieve their goals? NOT to mention he is openly and willingly discriminating against all Men in the population,and has not mentioned the tiny group of people that don't acknowledge their birth gender.
TO me,as a educated person,this is discrimination and racist as hell for a man,our PRESIDENT for Gods sake,standing before the people saying these things. Great unifier my ass. All the black men that have worked for law degree's not qualified,all the other folks,nope,not a chance.

What is your take on this Just will?
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 12:55 other posts 
Nope.
What IS racist (and sexist) is the folks that are screaming and making a fuss about the President deciding it is time to give a qualified BLACK WOMAN a chance to serve on the Supreme Court.
Of the 115 Justices to serve in the history of the Supreme Court, all but 7 have been WHITE MEN. Five of the current sitting Justices are WHITE MEN. There isn't, nor has there ever been, any lack of representation for that particular demographic on the Court.
Of the remaining 7, 2 have been BLACK MEN (one of whom is still serving) and only 5 have been WOMEN (only one has been a WOMAN of COLOR--and she is still serving).
Historically speaking, it is about time that a BLACK WOMAN gets a chance to serve. The COURT has been pretty racist and sexist for the past 231 years.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 14:55 other posts 
Apparently i am not alone!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 12:57 other posts 
OMG honkey white Joe Biden the racist bastard no wonder the blacks are chanting kill whitey
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 15:11 other posts 
It would seem MUCH more sensible to put the most QUALIFIED person in the position.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 16:19 other posts 
Oh, Dear. justwill is a CNN viewer
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 19:34 other posts 
Oh, dear...milesbferry is a whack-a-do.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 00:28 other posts 
Phart, Regan did this.

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 08:41 other posts 
My weather app keeps changing with regard to this week's temperatures. Friday, it is projected that the high temperature in my little town in Southeastern Michigan will be +14 degrees Fahrenheit and the low, -4 ! I hope the projection is wrong, that's too freaking cold!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 08:50 other posts 
Very cold in NYC this morning. Most of the restaurants on Seamless are showing paused deliveries due to high demand. I guess no one wants to go outside!! The storm was not a big deal here really. All the snow will be melted by midweek.

Temps in the 50's coming later in the week!
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 09:16 other posts 
I woke up to 18 outside and it is now 25.Still cold as shit.
should get up to 47 but thursday, 66! strange! But I will take 66 any day!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 10:02 other posts 
Ha! 50's in New York and 14/-4 in Michigan. I shouldn't complain, we really haven't been hit with snow.

By #574505 30,Jan,22 08:22
Now we know why gas is more expensive only registered users can see external links
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 08:43 other posts 
Biden could fuck up a free lunch. That is a fact.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 08:45 other posts 
The liberals love it though.it is crippling America.And that is their idea of paradise.A starving country looking to it's government for bread and cheese. Full control.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 08:53 other posts 
Full control, cancel anything/everything, mock anything someone else believes in... November is going to be hilarious!
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 09:14 other posts 
You don't honestly think for a second we will have a fair and honest election in 2022 do you??
Why else would they be dragging Omicron and it's new "sleath" variant along so long?
To justify the continued use of mail in voting which can potentially be used for fraud. Even Dgraff's state found it to be unconstitutional to have NO excuse mail in voting. I would have NEVER expected that from a northern state.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,22 09:46 other posts 

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 04:49 other posts 
Was the Moon Landing faked? | Neil deGrasse Tyson | Big Questions
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 06:36 other posts 
I’m with Neil on this one I watched the whole thing on a black and white tv 📺 I was 7 years old the rocket launched the different stages came off they landed on the moon I personally watched them put the flag in the moon they entered the earth’s atmosphere in a ball of flames and they splashed down in the ocean and I got to see it all
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 08:40 other posts 
It was a great scientific and engineering achievement.

It was the US showing it's power and it would be incredibly dangerous to fake something with that intention, because it's impossible to keep that a secret for ever and it would be incredibly damaging when it gets exposed.

Not that any conspiracy theory is false, but powerful people only take risks like that,
to protect themselves from something worse.
That's how basically any conspiracy can be dissected.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 09:23 other posts 
I will watch the vid later but it would take ALOT to conveince me that it was real. As Dgraff said,it was watched by all on black and white very low definition tv's.
We were barely able to make transistors at that time and they were large and in sockets like vacuam tubes.
And it is so hypocritical for people to want to erase the confederacy but be proud of the fact they got to the moon using NAZI rocket tech.Don't believe me,dig a while on the net and you will find the rocket scientist working under Hitler were working for the US after the war.The US got them here before Russia got them. which to a point makes sense but still,NAZI tech in the end.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 10:08 other posts 
Sure, their computers had less calculating power than the cheapest calculator now,
but that's not the most important science you need for going to the moon.

People don't want to erase the confederacy, they just don't want generals, who fought against the US to uphold slavery, worshiped with statues.

Whether scientific knowledge has been developed by good people or evil people doesn't make the knowledge good or evil. Good people can discover knowledge that can do great harm and evil people can discover knowledge that can be used for great things. I think rocket science is neutral. Going to the moon doesn't do much to benefit people either, but they say some of the advancement was beneficial.

It's probably true that some Nazi scientists escaped punishment, because they were useful to other nations. But I don't know how much they had blood on their hands. Maybe their punishment would have brought more honor to humanity, than allowing them to continue advancing science. But not using knowledge, because it was discovered by evil scientists, is not punishing the scientists, but humanity.

But why would they need those scientists, if they were going to fake the moon landing anyway? Just to make people believe? It seems like they had all the advancement and resources to actually do it, so why not do it for real? It's not like they couldn't find people willing to risk their life, getting in that rocket.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Jan,22 19:30 other posts 
Tonight was the first time that I was able to find gasoline priced under $3.00 per gallon without driving 20+ miles to purchase it at a Sam's Club, Costco or BJ's. Yep, the price at the Speedway in my little po-dunk town was $2.949 per gallon and when you have their Speedy Reward card, it's an additional $0.03 off making the price $2.919 per gallon! Woo hoo!
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 07:08 other posts 
it has gone up around here to 3.15-17 a gallon.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 07:13 other posts 
Yep still 3.50 something per gallon in Pennsylvania and heating oil is 3.00 a gallon
Thank you joe
Let’s go Brandon
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 10:16 other posts 
I have good laugh every time I see one of those stickers people put on the pumps of Biden pointing to the ridiculously high gas price and he's saying, "I did that!" LOL! As funny as it is, it doesn't amuse my wallet.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 10:23 other posts 
I love those stickers I bought a whole roll of them I even bring up naked pictures of very big woman on my tablet lay the sticker on the picture with old joe pointing at the big hairy pussy with him saying I did that I take a picture with my phone and send it all over the internet
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 20:40 other posts 
Hahahaha good one!
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,22 20:56 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #305   #306   #307   #308   #309   #310   #311   #312   #313   #314   ...#769

Show your Genitals