Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #304

Pages:  #1... #299   #300   #301   #302   #303   #304   #305   #306   #307   #308   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 21:51 other posts 
Happy birthday to my mountain home it is 90 years old this year
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 21:58 other posts 
That's pretty cool that you know the history of your home!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 22:22 other posts 
I’m the 3rd owner the first was Jonestown bank and trust and Levi Graff the second was Leroy Graff
By #610414 11,Feb,22 09:10
Third was Mountain Man Graff?
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Feb,22 09:28 other posts 
Absolutely

By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 09:15 other posts 
Pay your taxes,so it can be blown on crack pipes!!!
only registered users can see external links

Keeping the minoritys under control with drug addiction.
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 10:31 other posts 
Because, as everyone knows, only "minorities" have problems with addiction ...
By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 16:33 other posts 
YOU caught it! GOOD! SEE, racism is all over the place. They speak specifically of racial equity.
Apparently they think that only white people can get clean needles?
The reference I made to control,Simple,if you are a addict,and someone is giving you clean needles,that is like giving a hungry person food. And that person would tend to support the person giving them the needles or the food. thus controling them,and gaining votes.
By JustWill [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 17:00 other posts 
I'm pretty sure that white people will be able to get the free crack pipes, too.

*Note to Self--Remember, Will, that sarcasm is often lost on some people when it isn't spoken out loud and in person.*
By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 19:54 other posts 
I think the issue brought up about bidens son being a addict and helping him to get off it, and instead of helping others to get off the stuff,he is helping them stay on it. Does that not seem a bit strange to you? Not to mention the video mentioned the racial equity not me.
here is the liberal spin on it.

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 08:44 other posts 
What a fucking joke I don’t care what color you are if you’re doing illegal drugs you should be locked up till your addiction is over and your no longer a threat to society not helped with clean drug paraphernalia a few years ago they were handing out eppi pens to heroin addicts incase they over dose I think this is so wrong on so many levels
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 10:18 other posts 
You know the sad thing is jail won't even stop the "addiction" . I know a fellow,I have mentioned him before here that is a dope head to the max. When in high school he was very smart,honor student.But he found pot,went on to more stuff like crack.
The sumbitch actually held a 9mm to his mothers head and made her take off her wedding band so he could pawn it for dope money. Had been in prison 3 times, rehab,ha, last time I heard it was 27 times.Last time he was in state prison,they had him on a crew doing carpenter work. He was so good at it,the state actually offered him a full time job! Instead, he was marking off the days on his calendar that he could find some crack, day after he got out of prison last time,he od'd and about died.
He would absolutely love this program.Being able to go to a warm dry building to shoot up and lay there spaced out. "bring your own drugs cafe" type thing.
FUCKING Sickening that the USA would stoop to such levels as to facilitate this behavior instead of doing SOMETHING to stop it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 21:12 other posts 
Smoking crack was a thing of the 1990s nowadays the young people want meth
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 07:58 other posts 
Yea,it is to keep the old farts alive so they can keep voting liberal!
By #610414 10,Feb,22 12:39
Trump caused an insurrection. What’s better, crackheads or the end of democracy?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 13:16 other posts 
Neither.
How can a doped up person make a wise choice in the ballot box?
Crackheads are a part of what is dragging down America.
Rid the streets of the dope.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 20:52 other posts 
We haven’t had any one in the White House that gave a damn about the drug problem since Ronald Reagan and his wife remember the war on drugs just say no
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 19:51 other posts 
NO according to chuck Shumar he caused a erection! Hear it for yourself.He then tried to change it to insurrection.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Feb,22 12:16 other posts 
I witnessed a ray of hope for at least 2 young kids yesterday. As I was walking out of Lowes there was a man and woman and 2 little kids in front of me. maby 4 or 5 yo.As they walked out the door,the mother said,"Ok guys,we are going into a parking lot,there could be cars moving around,So Watch out for them".
Parents were teaching their little 1's to look out for themselves instead of expecting others to do it for them.! No village needed. and to top it off,they had a Trump 2024 sticker on their truck!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Feb,22 13:02 other posts 
Really, my lefty mother never said that. If I would run under a truck, shame but that's just natural selection. The stupid must perish, for the good of the species.

I lived, so I'm worthy for the society I live in. But I see now why the US is deteriorating,
if you tell children to not walk under a car.
By #610414 07,Feb,22 13:43
I never let my kids walk in a parking lot without holding their hand. Telling them to be careful and why is good, but, kids don’t follow rules. They are too immature to trust for their brain to follow grownup reasoning.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

And why should it be different for a Trump supporter than a Biden supporter? What’s more, what’s wrong with a village? Did you get tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail that you are so against the teachings and cares of a village?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Feb,22 21:33 other posts 
no i didn't.
By #553818 09,Feb,22 07:56
This is literally the most basic parenting ever.
By #610414 09,Feb,22 08:15
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 08:19 other posts 
Absolutely and thank you for your comment welcome aboard
By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 08:45 other posts 
Very true. Glad you brought that up.
BUT here is the thing. What I haven't typed about are the situations I see at the local stores where parents and their kids just walk right out in front of a car with no regards to anything, because they "have the right of way". Legally a pedestrian does have the right of Way over vehicles. But there are at least 2 issues. The vehicles around may be driven by drunks or other wise distracted operators, 2,the vehicles weigh alot more than people and it takes time to stop.1 or 2 seconds are meaningful here. When parents set the example like that,it could get kids hurt or worse. Parents that operate like that I have little sympathy for if they did loose the "frogger" game they are playing but the poor kid needs to have a chance to learn better.
That is the reason I was glad to see a young family actually explaining to their kids to pay attention and be careful.
By #553818 09,Feb,22 20:29
Thank you for explaining how cars work etc I was not aware of such facts like "they weigh a lot more than people."

Still, road safety is basic parenting. Anything that generally involves teaching your child how to not die is the bare minimum. The political bumper sticker mention also seems completely irrelevant to the rest of the post.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 23:46 other posts 
You weren't aware that cars can kill, that cars are bigger than and weigh more than a human being? I encourage you to visit the forum as much as possible as you will find these helpful posts, these nuggets that will make you want to scratch your head and cause you to say to yourself (silently or aloud), something like, "Well, I'll be!"
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 12:02 other posts 
Hey, phart, were these folks slow moving or was there pep in their step? Were these folks overweight or physically fit? What color was their skin?

You didn't describe these folks, why?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 14:01 other posts 
I’m pretty sure by the way they were teaching the little rug rats that they must have been a young white family minorities don’t give a crap about their children running around getting in to things they should not
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 15:50 other posts 
And that was a narrow minded post. I'm quite sure and willing to wager that Life Core Values and Family Core Values are not anything exclusive to white folks.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 19:15 other posts 
If you do a pole I bet you will find 99 percent of men are narrow minded
By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 19:44 other posts 
Does narrow minded mean not enough room to store what you have witnessed and learned over the course of a lifetime and not be able to apply to what you see today?
By #553818 09,Feb,22 20:38
Also: did you just spell poll wrong or did I miss a joke?
By #553818 09,Feb,22 20:30
I can't tell is this post is Grade A sarcasm and thus funny or actually just blatant racism...
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 23:53 other posts 
You be the judge but I guarantee you this post is definitely not a post of sarcasm.
By #610414 10,Feb,22 08:31
Kelly, it’s not sarcasm. Unfortunately, it’s not.
By #553818 10,Feb,22 18:27
Oh dear
By #610414 10,Feb,22 12:42
Mountain Man, you haven’t been in South Florida to see how Cubans allow their kids run all over the stores and the last time I checked they are as white as you and me
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 13:12 other posts 
thats a shame, and how will the kids act that are raised by those kids that are being allowed to run willy nilly now?
Dangerous precedent being set for those young people .And it prompts others that see that behavior to be more steadfast in their opinion's of those people.
As in peoples actions say more about them than their words.
You and others here may think I am a complete and total asshole.BUT if I had kids,I would teach them to be polite and well behaved in public.
By #610414 10,Feb,22 15:43
I’ve been living with these people for well over 50 yrs. Let me clarify also that these people are hard working and successful entrepreneurs and generous to the community. They are alsofamily people Their major fault is that they are rabid anti-Communists
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 19:40 other posts 
anticommunist is hardly a "fault"
I am glad to hear they add to the community instead of take.
But that doesn't explain their kids running rampant?makes it harder to understand actually.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 19:40 other posts 
It’s not about skin color it’s about actions it’s about respect it’s about right from wrong now don’t get me wrong I don’t have any minorities living any were close to me and I don’t have any interaction with them so all I know about them I see on tv or the internet and what I see is disrespectful why the loud music the booming and banging it sounds like jungle crap
--------------------------------------- added after 62 minutes

I ain’t no bodies bro I don’t speak yo yo yo I do not have a fro
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 19:43 other posts 
And sadly that loud banging music includes words that degrade the black people,like the N- word,Bitch,ho,muthafucka and etc.
granted I don't play gospel music on my radio but I don't play music with words like cracka,honkie ,and sumbitch either.

The music conveys alot about the people that find it appealing. The reactions of people in response to a problem speaks of them as well.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 16:24 other posts 
The Trump sticker on their truck should be enough.
They were a mid 20's white couple driving a 2013 to 2016 era chevy 4 door 4x4 towing a small flat bed utility trailer.
that is just off the top of my head of what I can remember. it was sunday,3 days ago!

As for values, family values have sagged alot latly.
Along both with white and black sadly.
By #553818 09,Feb,22 20:31
I'm surprised someone with a trump sticker can figure out how even have a child in the first place.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Feb,22 21:17 other posts 
They were so happy about the low gas prices when trump was in office that having a child just happened naturally
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 07:59 other posts 
You might be surprised as to what we understand!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 05:18 other posts 
Phart you just keep describing your stories the way you are I consider you an artist with words you vividly paint a picture in my head and I can see clearly the events you are speaking of
By phart [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 07:57 other posts 
That is how story telling is supposed to work .To homogenize things to a generic level takes away the effect.
If you try to explain a incident in a liberal way, with no color, no race ,no gender, a listener or reader is left thinking, "who what where". and the story is lost

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Feb,22 07:29 other posts 
This ought to teach those who hog two parking spots when parking their car!

--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

And parking lot etiquette, BEWARE to those who pretend not to realize someone else was patiently waiting for that parking spot!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #299   #300   #301   #302   #303   #304   #305   #306   #307   #308   ...#769

Show your Genitals