Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #326

Pages:  #1... #321   #322   #323   #324   #325   #326   #327   #328   #329   #330   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 17:30 other posts 
Brian Williams, 11th Hour, calls it quits. His goodbye message is powerful.

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 16:31 other posts 
Although this is over 2 years old, this was new news to me. This is honesty at the highest standard!

By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 16:45 other posts 
I thought 30% ($81.9M) for his wife would be a fair deal but I wonder what her lawyers had to say!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 16:54 other posts 
The man would not have been a millionaire if not for the honesty of the store clerk. Surely the store clerk should receive a "thank you" gift of one millionaire dollars.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 17:11 other posts 
I don’t think a 5% finder’s fee is too much.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

He took the cash payment of “only” $162M.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 23:54 other posts 
Jussie--- a trained chimp has more brains than this shit bird
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 00:46 other posts 
Don't disrespect a trained chimp! Those little buggers are cute and entertaining!

By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 21:06 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 16:22 other posts 
Apparently, at the time of the alleged racially motivated attack, the Chicago Police Superintendent, an African American man now retired, thought there were inconsistencies with Jussie Smollett's story.

By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 04:40 other posts 
Canada’s stash.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 07:52 other posts 
Canadians are that SERIOUS and love their maple syrup that much? 45 million kilos of maple syrup stashed in Montreal? And there was the Great Maple Syrup heist of 2012 where millions of dollars of syrup was stolen?

Maple syrup is something that is used with pancakes and waffles....do you folks eat like that every day that you would have the need for that much syrup?
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 09:53 other posts 
I just hope those barrels don't blow!
The US kept Moleasses in to big of a tank and then,

To this day, brick walls and such are stained and on humid days you can still smell moleasse's in the air from another article I read years ago.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 14:45 other posts 
Phart, I have never heard of that molasses tragedy. What a fascinating story. I can certainly understand why the stains are still there but I wonder how long the smell lasted, probably years.
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 03:34 other posts 
Maple syrup is big business. Canada produces more maple syrup than all other countries combined. Most of the maple syrup that Canada produces is exported and when we have a year where the trees don’t produce as much as we need we dip into our stash.
I don’t eat pancakes or waffles and I don’t have any maple syrup in my house. There are lots of festivals in eastern Canada that celebrate maple syrup. The state of Vermont produces a lot of maple syrup too so I’m sure they have their own festivals.

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 13:32 other posts 
Michael Nesmith, one of four members of the Monkees, died at age 78 on December 10, 2021.

Michael Nesmith was the only child of Bette Nesmith Graham, the inventor of Liquid Paper, multimillion dollar, international corporation. Bette Nesmith Graham sold Liquid Paper to the Gillette Corporation for USD $47.5 million in 1979 (worth $174.73M in 2021). Gee, I wonder if the Monkees were that financially successful?

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 13:27 other posts 
And another opportunity where SYD's New York City correspondent dropped the ball!

Several days ago, NYC Council approved noncitizens the right to vote in local elections. Yep, those with green cards and work permits who have lived in the city for 30 days. This should pave the way for many cities that are home for noncitizens.

By phart [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 16:52 other posts 
strange what is acceptable now in this country.
Next thing you know there won't be any borders and no law.Just naked free for all.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 19:51 other posts 
If New York City can implement something of this that will affect 800,000 to 1,000,000 people who are not citizens, you're darn skippy that it's going to happen. Yep, there will be no need for borders.

Has Kamala Harris visited the border(s) in Texas?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 09:39 other posts 
Vote Tammany Hall!

Fucking idiots on the city council here. Bunch of Bridge and Tunnel types.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 13:21 other posts 
Look, where are you with breaking news on your side of the country?

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 20:08 other posts 
The last 24 hours in Southeastern Michigan has been crazy! Last night it rained like crazy. This morning the temperature was low 50's and it got warmer, possibly 60 degrees Fahrenheit. This afternoon the winds were wicked and caused power lines to topple and homes to be without electricity.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 13:09 other posts 
Are your pets trying to pull a fast one on you?

By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 10:00 other posts 
Um,I think I might start buying some Kellog's cereal.The union wouldn't agree to anything so fuck em.This is what ALL companys should do.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 14:42 other posts 
Apparently you are not familiar with the Kellogg jingle. It goes like this;

By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 17:16 other posts 
didn't know about it.
I just always buy generic cereal like at walmarts,
Kellogg's usually cost to much.may be in part due to union labor.I didn't know they were unionized workers making cereal.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 21:25 other posts 
This should really piss working Americans off bad.
Kellogs is going to replace striking union workers. The company can't operate without employees. Strikers are NOT producing. What else could they have done? Cave in to the strikers and have to raise the prices of their cereals even Higher??
But just read and reread this portion,
"President Joe Biden commented on Friday about Kellogg's plans, stating on Twitter that he is ''deeply troubled'' about the company's decision and would ''support legislation'' to ban the practice."
I am sorry brandon but if you don't want jobs going to mexico or just disappearing all together, you best shut up.

and after reading they support blm and other movements, i rescind my idea of buying more of their products. to hell with them.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 08:16 other posts 
Jussie the donkey on the stand yesterday... FUCKING MORON

For the bonus, the predator Don Lemon at CNN will likely be fired as well.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 09:28 other posts 
Hehehee, Looks like ol dumbass there has shit in his bed and will have to lay in it.
Sad thing is,there is a message in all this.
Some of the "hate crime" stuff, is exactly the same as is being tried here, FAKE>
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 14:33 other posts 
Is Don Lemon in jeopardy of losing his job?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 16:23 other posts 
Bella! - some are calling for his scalp because he directly helped Jussie with the police.

He is also in the jackpot for sexual assault out in the Hamptons. CNN's credibility at a new low..
By sherryann [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 16:05 other posts 
Sirskittles, he is a blatant liar! I remember that night well, very well, he said some white guys with MAGA hats on attacked him because he was black. He made that whole story up, he is full of shit. It was record breaking frigid below zero cold that night even by Chicago standards. He said it happened around 2 or 3 am. First, there are NO white guys in Chicago wearing MAGA hats in the wee hours of the morning in that neighborhood! And certainly not out in that extreme cold looking for some black guy. He cost the city tons of money tying up our detectives with his bullshit racist hoax. He is a piece of shit lying ass motherfucker!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 16:24 other posts 
Jussie is clearly mentally ill.....
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,21 17:03 other posts 
Amen to that.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 22:21 other posts 
GUILTY the jury says. BUT the punishment, to light..He should at least have to cover all the exspense of the trial and so forth.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Dec,21 09:32 other posts 
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said 'a lot of these allegations of organized retail theft are not actually panning out' referring to smash-and-grab incidents. The New York Democrat is facing pushback from Republicans and retail leaders.

AOC 100% window licker.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,21 10:42 other posts 
Well she knows if her supporters are in jail it is hard to vote!
I remember some ol loud mouth gal on the internet hollering back during the spring that the stolen products that looters were taking was "repreations".
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Dec,21 13:21 other posts 
Yes... they deserve and need things. Rolex watch, Gucci etc. Not a single food store looted
By phart [Ignore] 05,Dec,21 18:36 other posts 
No work boots stolen either!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Dec,21 19:55 other posts 
Not at all!
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,21 20:09 other posts 
I wasn't aware there was a smash and grab at a jewelry store in San José.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Dec,21 07:18 other posts 
It is happening A LOT in California.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,21 08:09 other posts 
It does seem that the smash and grab OR "flash mob" robberies are quite "popular" in California. Nordstrom in San Francisco, a jewelry store in San José even Walgreens, it's sad the retailers don't stand a chance. California is the place to all your holiday shoplifting! Ho! Ho! Ho!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Dec,21 15:48 other posts 
And their governor says he is outraged... and demanded arrests and prosecutions. You can't make this shit up. Liberalism is a disease
By phart [Ignore] 06,Dec,21 21:20 other posts 
OL circle back girl blames,
THE PANDEMIC!
By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 09:37 other posts 
yea, window licker and lazy bum.

Bachelor of Arts degree with two majors in International Relations and Economics.
Gee,why not get a education in something useful? especially if you want someone else to pay for it.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 17:55 other posts 
Not only is the soft on crime idea's costing stores and such alot of money,you can't even park your car and consider it safe.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 12:57 other posts 

Well, I guess BLM will be mad when there is no video!!
By #574505 09,Dec,21 16:26
Yea after the Omicron they spread.🙍‍♂️

By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 03:52 other posts 
Can astronauts masturbate in space?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 06:01 other posts 
I wonder if bustin' nut is a priority for astronauts and something that they actually think about when they are floating around in space in a little tin can?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 10:20 other posts 

Well that would not qualify as the "mile high club" would it?
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 11:59 other posts 
That was actually a very interesting article. I never considered the alteration of circadian rhythms thus altering hormones and libido. Gee, MY GUESS would be more like, DAMN! This is the third time we circled Earth in 5 minutes! Now I don't know how I would feel if was floating around in a tin can for MONTHS! 😐

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #321   #322   #323   #324   #325   #326   #327   #328   #329   #330   ...#769

Show your Genitals