Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #334

Pages:  #1... #329   #330   #331   #332   #333   #334   #335   #336   #337   #338   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 16:58 other posts 
Well Brain laundry took care of himself.
only registered users can see external links
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Nov,21 16:41 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 24,Nov,21 15:37 other posts 
I can't read the whole artical but the headline is enough to raise a eye brow in regards to the "vaccine".

Am I the only 1 that remembers that we were all told that things would get back to normal when the "vaccine" was avaliable?
Sheesh, Trump knew to cut the funds off from these babbling idiots and biden gave it back to them.

By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 21:35 other posts 
dgraff expect one in your Christmas stocking from me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 21:40 other posts 
Nice 👍 I don’t have one yet but you can bet it will be on my wish list
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 21:49 other posts 
dgraff, did you notice the guy shaking his hand? Why would you want something that caused you so much pain?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 21:58 other posts 
Shit that was nothing I would shoot that with one hand I have hand guns way worse than that one I call them wrist twisters it’s the feeling of all that raw power in your hand that just gives me a rush
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 21:45 other posts 
Oh, you give firearms as gifts?
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 08:39 other posts 
Say Kembo is giving out stocking stuffers? ok,here is the 1 on my wish list,
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 14:47 other posts 
Haha phart. I’m sure it would be impossible to buy one in Canada! Besides, that wouldn’t leave any room in your stocking for oranges.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 16:54 other posts 
lolI like orange JUICE so maby a small bottle of Donald Duck orange juice will fit in the stocking!
I knew a fellow that legally owned 2 of the legit Thompson fully automatic tommy guns with consecutive serial numbers.I never got to shoot them.He rented them to movie companys and supplied the blanks.This was like 30 years ago. Before the fellow passed away he had a stroke and he worked with his son to get them sold before he died as you have to do it a certain way to be legal.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 18:37 other posts 
I got to shoot an original Tommy gun my friend a gun trader let me shoot his it had the drum magazine 100 rounds pretty cool gun makes a big hole but it’s only good to 50 yards accurately

By phart [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 08:33 other posts 

Ananas2xLekker, you were telling me a while back about decriminalizing certain things and how it would help fix our country. read the link above..
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 20:58 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 14:32 other posts 
Kyle Rittenhouse acquitted on all counts. h

By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 15:50 other posts 
I had already responded to skillets before I saw you had posted.BUT I am glad justice was served .
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 16:06 other posts 
Skillets? That's a new nickname.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 16:12 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 20:00 other posts 
I couldn't think of the correct spelling,I was have a brandon moment.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Nov,21 07:00 other posts 
Just whom is this Brandon I keep hearing about Ahhhahaha once again I’m in the dark
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,21 07:27 other posts 
Brandon....you're joking about Brandon, right?
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Nov,21 07:40 other posts 
Yeah I’m not kidding that term is not used in my neck of the woods
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Nov,21 08:15 other posts 
The "Let's go Brandon" chant is something relatively new.

If I'm not mistaken, many young adults began chanting "Fuck Joe Biden" at college sporting events. Well, at a recent NASCAR event a reporter heard but misunderstood the "Fuck Joe Biden" chant as "Let's go Brandon", the later being a chant to encourage a NASCAR driver. My understanding is "Brandon" is to Joe Biden as "Karen" is to all the whack-a-doodles, women AND MEN, that are over the top angry, obnoxious and seem to have a sense of entitlement.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Nov,21 10:38 other posts 
Oh well hell in my neck of the woods they are still saying do you want a dewey button or a chest to pin it on
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I do agree with them though
Fuck joe Biden and the crippled mule he rode in on
They should put Biden down and try to heal the mule
By phart [Ignore] 20,Nov,21 11:18 other posts 
damn it Dgraff!
By BirdDog [Ignore] 21,Nov,21 00:23 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 20,Nov,21 07:40 other posts 
I had no idea either DG. So I googled it and came up with this

By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Nov,21 07:43 other posts 
Oh no wonder it’s a country song I’m a rocker
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Nov,21 09:20 other posts 
Dgraff

Dev01

By sherryann [Ignore] 20,Nov,21 17:54 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 15:02 other posts 
Democrats makes jokes after the parade killings,
How in the hell can that sick female make jokes about that?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 17:53 other posts 
They are upset it was a black man that did the driving... No political gain with the crazy left here.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 20:46 other posts 
You spoke the truth right there.
Sad situation.And that sick ass bitch making jokes.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 20:45 other posts 

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 15:18 other posts 
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. IF YOU LIKE WHAT'S WRITTEN,COMMENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, COMMENT. ALL I ASK IS PROOF.

By CAT [Ignore] 20,Nov,21 12:11 other posts

You sure did, Skit. Now, you unfinished abortion, what’s with this mongoloid shit? I’ve been leaving you alone. You miss getting insulted?
Anyway, Rittenhouse was found innocent by a jury of his peers. I have to accept that, but, it tells me the caliber of those jurors and you and people who think like you do.

Yes, do it with CLASS! Just like Cat did here! The Saggy Granny!

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 06:55 other posts 
Is it possible that admin has limited the number of words that tecsan is permitted to string together and post as a comment on member's pictures? Just look at this picture found in Sir-Skittles gallery. Oi!

/uv9rx1xww1g0pic.html#t16691605
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 11:16 other posts 
Or, (and I am just tossing this out there), is it possible that tecsan only knows a limited number of words to string together?
Asking for a friend...
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 11:58 other posts 
Who knows how extensive his vocabulary is but if you scroll down on the same link, you can see a post from October 27th. Look at all the words his tossed into the post but the words/sentiments are repetitive. That's why I wondered whether admin has limited the number of words that can be used in a comment posted on a picture. It was a hundred years ago that admin limited the number of emojis that members could include on a comment posted on a picture. I'm not sure if that had to do with members complaining that they found the emojis annoying or what.

I realize that there are several members that like to poke at tecsan and I've tried to tell him to ignore it. tecsan just can't let anything get past him and he dials it up and takes "annoying" to another level.

Getting back to tecsan's October 27th post, he's posting on Sir-Skittles picture, he posted the following comment;

...cocksucking faggot bitch and markis is a fag bitch too like you...

Markis is dgraff 's weekend hook-up so what that has to do with Skittles is beyond me.
By JustWill [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 12:13 other posts 
Two things:

1. I've been a member of this site for a loooooong time, but I pretty much gave up on looking for logic and reason around these parts years ago. More than half the shit folks post here makes little to no sense.

2. Although calling someone a 'faggot' is kinda rude, I am always puzzled that anyone who has an account here would think that accusing another member (or their partner of choice) of 'cocksucking' would actually be an insult.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Nov,21 12:18 other posts 
Maybe it's been a while since tecsan had his pee pee pleasured orally and he's forgotten just how awesome it can be.
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 00:30 other posts 
I will keep my promise (I do not argue with females)...But I wish you would get your facts straight an not end up like the too lying fools here...You know piss ass freddy the snitch bitch and shittles...Both are fucking cowards...Do not think you are that way, you seem to be able to think for yourself...
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 06:47 other posts 
Since YOUR POST was sent as a "Reply" to my original post, I received an alert. Follow me? So being alerted that someone responded to my post, I looked and found your post. Follow me? When I observed your post I saw less words but observed emojis and those emojis were repetitive. Follow me? My post questioned whether admin limited the number of words/letters/characters that you could post. Yes, you, because no member in all my years here have I seen anything like your posts on members pictures. Follow me?

Where have I maligned you? What "facts" have I overlooked? Where have I lied? What truth have I failed to recognize?
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 18:14 other posts 
He’s a wacko Bella don’t worry about him we are zeroing in on his location in Texas then I’m going to get Jamie to go punch him in the mouth 👄 maybe he will shut up once
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 20:16 other posts 
He very well may be a certified SYD wacko but what about the SYC wack-job?
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 01:17 other posts 
The emojis were copy and pasted from a message I received from shittles (you know it as sir-shittles)...Really get the facts straight shittles knows I hate emojis, so the asshole sent them to me...Now follow closely, he sent first I resent...Get a little closer you know copy a message from someone else and resend it...Come on and keep up here, shittles the sender in the first place I simply resent it...Did you follow that or do I need to try and explain more...???
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 02:31 other posts 
You are a certifiable looney toon, nuttier than a squirrel turd!
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 02:58 other posts 
Nice one, you stole nuttier than squirrel shit from me...I describe piss ass fredd the snitch bitch with that..."Looney tool" is a new one to me though...
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 00:32 other posts 
All the crap was copy and pasted sent by shittles...Just remember that...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 00:39 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 00:26 other posts 
By the way that was sent to me by shittles...HAHA...Inform yourself before getting involved...
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 05:57 other posts 
Your still an ass and you will always be an ass with that being said you tecsan have in just a few short years managed to step on the toes of every long term member on this site so don’t seem surprised when we get together and retaliate if you only knew the amount of gay members that have private messaged me complaining about you and your racist comments so if I’m receiving complaints just imagine how many admin is receiving about you now go fuck off now
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Nov,21 14:31 other posts 
Lady Tecsan- a cut and paste expert! A low-skilled site rat
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 01:09 other posts 
Like you and many other of your friends here bitch...
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 01:21 other posts 
He gets very few if any bitch...But, I do challenge anyone here to show me a racist comment I have made bitch...Remember, racism applies to race not your deviant behavior, Now go fuck off bitch...
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 01:48 other posts 
Oh so you want to spin it that way do you well how about this my Markis the one you keep calling a homo is Puerto Rican so there is your racist so you go fuck off now
--------------------------------------- added after 96 seconds

Spun right back at you
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 03:01 other posts 
Really, you libturds will try anything...I do not know what race he is nor do I care you dumb bitch...
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 03:26 other posts 
Why do you keep calling me a liberal every one on this site knows that I would have voted for you as president before I would have voted for Biden do you just spout off and not read any thing you’re such a dumb ass
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 03:42 other posts 
Let's go brandon...
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 03:45 other posts 
More like let’s go tecsan
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 05:26 other posts 
More like let's go dgay and brandon, right bitch...

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #329   #330   #331   #332   #333   #334   #335   #336   #337   #338   ...#769

Show your Genitals