Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #414

Pages:  #1... #409   #410   #411   #412   #413   #414   #415   #416   #417   #418   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 18:10 other posts 
Rachel_G is approximately 350 friends away from being #1. GO Rachel_G , GO!
By Rachel_G [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 20:57 other posts 
Thank you 🙏
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 21:15 other posts 
My pleasure, keep your eye on the "prize"!

By #642199 09,Jun,21 13:29
I was added to a group recently on a Social Media platform that allows members to post a selfie of themselves and they ask for others in the groups to insult them.

I looked at a few of the postings and it appeared as if a lot of the posters seemed to have some type of insecurity in a way, and really were not looking for insults but rather compliments as they were quick to point out the perceived flaw. A few people seemed to go with this and insult and others were like oh no you’re nose isn’t big, etc.

This roasting doesn’t seem to be limited to just social media. It’s long been a theme on here with several members, you know the ones that like to be told they have a tiny dick and when you tell them they have a small dick they block you or get pissed.

It’s one thing to insult a person because they annoy you or deserve it in a way, or you know it will piss them off. I guess I’ll never understand the concept of soliciting it. Do they really desire to be put down or do they really want to be assured they have no flaws?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 14:15 other posts 
I've never understood the desire to be degraded and humiliated. Is everything so peachy perfect in their lives that its like a "last frontier" kind of thing? I just dont get it
By #642199 09,Jun,21 15:17
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. It’s just weird.

I’d rather someone tell me they want a compliment then fish for it, especially in that manner.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 18:07 other posts 
I find it peculiar that any SYC member would fish for compliments, ie is my pussy pretty...
By #642199 09,Jun,21 19:36
But they do. There are probably over a hundred threads dedicated to it.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 16:20 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Remember,it is now the biden administration,and they cleared the police of clearing the way for Trump o have a photo op at the church.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 10:06 other posts 
A 12 year old boy graduates high school and community college both in the same week!

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 11:06 other posts 
I am not sure how graduating from College in the US compares to graduating from University.
Over here in the UK, every now and again we have a child prodigy who gets the Bachelors degree from university at 14 or 16 say. That is a huge achievement for which they should be applauded but I sometimes do wonder about how well they relate to their peers.

On a lighter note I do enjoy 'Young Sheldon' but that is fiction.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 11:56 other posts 
Graduating from high school and achieving an associates degree from a community college, a 2 year college, speaks only of his academic achievement. There was a short video in the article that said the young man developed and launched his first company at age 7. I wasn't able to determine just exactly what the company, Next Era Innovations,is or does however the New York Stock Exchange states their stock is trading for $72.50 per share.

Yes, he books prove he is academically smart but my guess is that a 12 year old is far from being emotionally developed and mature.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 16:19 other posts 
I agree, it is the emotional and personal developmental issues that I do wonder about in these cases.

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 02:10 other posts 
Judge Orders Virginia School to Reinstate Teacher Who Refused to Use Transgender Pronouns.

--------------------------------------- added after 60 seconds

Stand your ground!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Jun,21 04:18 other posts 
Totally 100% agree with you and him.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 05:44 other posts 
This is over the top, a 12 year old boy and 14 year old girl engaged in a shoot out with the police.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 08:11 other posts 
I saw this and it is so disturbing that children of that age should even think about behaving in this way, no matter how bad their care may have been.
Were the guns that they stole just lying around in the house they broke into? Is there no regulation as to how guns should be stored?
Clearly these children have seen news and video and or video games maybe that normalises this sort of behaviour.
People need to sit up and take notice when children of this age see a shoot out as something that they want to be involved in.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 09:50 other posts 
Regarding how they obtained the guns, it's difficult to believe that children could break into a random house and happen upon an arsenal of weapons. Right? We're talking about a 12 year old and 14 year old, although the children were "troubled", they are not seasoned criminals. Hey, I think there is culpability on the homeowners part if they have 2 shotguns, an AK-47 and a handgun that are not locked up.

The report made reference to the girl saying; "I'm going to roll this down like GTA" and GTA is Grand Theft Auto, a video game. Did these children really hone their skills by playing a video game? You could hear the police officer say the 14 year old girl was wielding both a shotgun and the AK-47 and was "reracking" the shotgun. At 14, she's able to load a gun? Gee, last week I struggled to get my phone out of the protective case that I struggled getting it into onlh days before. The 14 year old girl seemed to have more experience with fire power than any 14 year old should have, just my opinion.

And since I was "mentioned" in another thread, to clarify, I did not post anything similar to anyone else. My guess is that that member trolled this thread and found my post made at 05:44 then did some research in order to post their version made 3 hours later.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 09:57 other posts 
I think that in some cases at least Video games like GTA are a factor. I recently saw a TV crime programme about a young man who was obsessed with violent video games- first person shooters - and decided to go out and re enact in person what he had been doing on screen and killed multiple people - in the style of his on screen persona - with absolutely not sign of remorse. In fact he appeared quite pleased with himself when finally arrested.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 11:53 other posts 
In Pennsylvania the law states I have to report any stolen weapons with in a 24 hour period but there is no law that says they must be under lock and key now mine are all under lock and key except the one I’m carrying that particular day
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 12:02 other posts 
I Google'd this and it is a copy and paste;

"While federal law only requires locking firearms that are being transferred or sold, some states have set their own laws for locking up in the home. ... The District of Columbia also has a loose policy that gun owners should keep firearms unloaded and secured in a safe while not being used."

Regardless and just MY OPINION, a RESPONSIBLE gun owner should have their weapons stored in a secured and locked safe.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 12:17 other posts 
Forgive me if my opinion is not in rhythm with everyone else.
BUT When I lock the doors on my home, and walk away,that is securing it's contents from thieves is it not? If it is not for that reason, why bother?
The teens did a bad thing ,and sadly they will be loose again at 21 at best, but the homeowner ,if their doors were locked, and the teens went in by some method like a crow bar or whatever,they broke the law by entering.

If my shop door is locked and a teen breaks in,and grabs a jug of muratic acid and throws it at someone, I had it locked in the building,the teen broke the law going in.that is all that should be nessasary.Lock the building.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 12:43 other posts 
I understand your point and feel the same way, when I lock my door(s) and walk away from my home, I anticipate that the contents and my home are secure. Although the report did not go into specifics, nothing was said about where these guns were found within this house.

My point is that when I do leave my house and lock up, I don't leave my cash lying about, nor would I consider leaving expensive jewelry, which I don't own, in an unsecured place or important documents. So I know that if I were a gun owner, I would also make sure that they in a safe and secure place. Don't most people think like that?

By the way, you are entitled to having your own opinion, a differing opinion.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 13:45 other posts 
I designated a room that I sealed off and lined the in side with steel plating to get in my safe room I have to go up in the attic fold the carpet back open the floor hatch and climb down a ladder this is were all my guns and valuables are kept a secret room
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 13:52 other posts 
It's not a secret any more!
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 13:57 other posts 
Hahaha that was just a couple details I didn’t say anything about the booby traps
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 14:54 other posts 
And what type of booby trap we be aware of?
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 16:49 other posts 
One can only imagine now don’t forget as a teenager a United States Marine took me under his wing and taught me many things I probably should not have known as a teenager
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 21:34 other posts 
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 14:54 other posts 
Now that does sound as near fool proof secure storage as you can get
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 14:51 other posts 
Actually even locking the firearms up is not foolproof. I saw a story of a teenage boy who was bullied relentlessly at school and so one day after his father had set out for work he found the key to his fathers gun locker, unlocked it and removed a firearm that he then took to school and shot dead a number of his bulliers.
Whether he should have been aware of where his father kept the key is another matter.
What I found appalling in this case was that when the teen was convicted and handed down an extremely long huge sentence his father actually moved to a different state!!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 14:55 other posts 
If you have ever seen a hunter's gun safe, they look really fool proof to me!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 16:16 other posts 
That sounds good then.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 21:37 other posts 
Eh,yes and no.Having had to drill a safe for someone 1 time,if you have the time,you can get in some of them.Some,NOPE.Aint happening.
1 point to bare in mind,sure,put in a locked box when gone is 1 thing,I can agree to that to a point.
BUT when at home,a gun you have to go unlock a safe,load and so forth,is useless, all you are doing at best is giving the crook another gun he can take from your cold dead hand.
Your home is your castle.If people were raised to have respect for others property alot of this shit wouldn't happen.And I must admit,some of these damn games these young people play.make death,murder,mayheim, look fun and playful, and oh,there is a reset or a start over or a cheat sheet. Trouble is,in real life,there aint NONE of that.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 22:00 other posts 
I think the two brats involved in the shooting were twowarmitts3 grand children lord knows she certainly didn’t teach them anything except maybe how to lie cheat and steal
--------------------------------------- added after 90 seconds

Oh I think they know how to copy paste and print
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 22:04 other posts 
Be nice, dgraff.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 22:10 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 21:10 other posts 
I have always had a love of cars, I like the old time muscle cars with all the chrome details, the hood ornaments and the louder the better!

What do you car enthusiasts think about the Ford Mustang E? It looks good, but as a current day muscle car, I want to put gas in mine. According to what I've read, the car starts at $44,995.00 and can go as high as $60,000.00 for a Mach E. The specs I've read state the Mach E can go from 0 to 60 in 5.2 seconds which sounds impressive. 270 miles on a charge? Not something you can take on a long trip. And whose idea was it to build and market a Mustang SUV? What the what! That is an abomination!

By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 21:32 other posts 
I haven't quite got the point of Ford stopping building cars as in sedans, wagons and coupes. The state has started buying toyota's now because the ford sedans they were buying for staff are no longer made
If you ever watch a Tesla 3 dual motor take off from a stop light,that 5.2 seconds is SLOW.
I will watch the vid in the morning.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 22:10 other posts 
I think the trend in America shows that John Q. Public leans toward buying or leasing minivans, trucks and sport uts. That's why so many sedans are no longer being built.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 11:29 other posts 
I saw an interesting post on "Say Something" and the member wrote the following;

"I'm 32 years old, male.... Anyone younger than me think they are bigger? want to do a comparison, pm me."

I'm not sure I grasp the posters thought process. Is his interest in the anatomy of younger men or is he of the belief that he is "blessed" with a monster cock?
By #642199 08,Jun,21 14:15
I’ve never gotten the whole thing with guys and comparing the size of their cocks. You never see us females getting together after a few Pumpkin Spice lattes and hot yoga, and comparing the size of our tampon tunnels.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 21:55 other posts 
Hahaha you crack me up AOD
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 22:05 other posts 
She is a witty one.

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 17:11 other posts 
ANGEL1227! and TWOWARMTTS3 ... you see nothing disrespectful in calling call me a "bitch"? Please point out where I've come to any of your threads of past or present profiles and called you anything like that. I stand by my view on you being attention seeking, combative, rude and vulgar, and I can say that all without being vulgar.

As far as you making this thread lively or more lively, I feel you could have done it without being so abrasive.

Feel free to blacklist me, I will reciprocate.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 17:19 other posts 
Oh she is ridiculous black listing her certainly does shut her up and I’m not going through the trouble of logging out just to see what she says it’s all vile dribble anyway
--------------------------------------- added after 67 seconds

Same for her fat ass Aussie friend
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 17:33 other posts 
She's something else! Her post was timed at 16:11 and although she said she was going to allow me to respond before she blacklisted me, she didn't hold true to her word. Thirteen minutes later BOOM!, I was blacklisted.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 17:45 other posts 
If I may use one of your phrases she is a wack A doo
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 17:48 other posts 
I like to use wack-job or whack-a-doodle and I think JustWill uses whack-a-do. Bottom line, they all mean the same thing.
By #574505 06,Jun,21 22:50
Lol no great lose
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 00:46 other posts 
Did JohnS whisper that in your ear?

As I recall what was written and what I was attempting to respond to, she said that the thread had become "rancid". If that's the way she felt, then it was time to move on. She also said that she felt that she made the thread lively or more lively. My response was sincere, I believe she was capable of making it lively without being so nasty.
By #642199 07,Jun,21 12:03
By lively, I guess you could compare it to leaving her Undies on the ground sunny shit side up. Even though you can’t see it right now, that scent stays permanently scorched in the nostrils of the past.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 13:06 other posts 
My guess is that in her mind "lively" to her is her ability to cause a raucous in the forum and feel that it was a good day and that she "scored points". She used that term, "score points" she basically gets a warm and fuzzy feeling when she stirs up shit. It's therapeutic to her and her otherwise dull life. Quite frankly, I think she looks forward to the "atta girls" and praises from her gal pal, the prominent member for stirring things up. You know like dogs always want to receive praise from their master, that's ANGEL1227! and TWOWARMTTS3.
By #642199 07,Jun,21 13:12
That warm and fuzzy feeling is probably just her adult diaper needing a change.
By #642199 07,Jun,21 11:59
I was also added to Hotflashes blacklists lol. It was like being visited by a ghost fart of Christmas past.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 12:51 other posts 
It's peculiar that she thinks she can assault everyone with her ANGEL1227! profile that she admits is her profile while using the TWOWARMTTS3, which allegedly belongs to Charlie.
By #642199 07,Jun,21 13:14
Yet supposedly I am Skittles, and Skittles is you… 😒 Anyway I don’t know why she even bothered to blacklist. She and Ma Fratelli just log out or use their other accounts to read what we say anyway.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 15:03 other posts 
Ghost Phart,A new name for me? I have lingered here a while now. Hum.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 14:49 other posts 
I don't blacklist I gave them the pleasure to blacklist me at their own peril
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 16:33 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 16:51 other posts 
As a rule, I don't jump to blacklist any member however I do reciprocate. Many of the members who have blacklisted me, I have no idea who they are. For some reason they have blacklisted me and I return the favor.

There are two members, that come to mind, that I blacklisted first and was subsequently blacklisted by them. The members were leopoldij, a skeezy creep and the other member is so one of twowarm's profiles, TWOWARM-whatever, because she's so damn rude and annoying. I used this analogy with her the other day about continually attending gatherings and is rude to the host/hostess. If she thinks I'm such a "bitch" go play elsewhere.
By 2nice [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 20:31 other posts 
Why. Why. Why???
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 21:09 other posts 
Why what?

She posted something and said she would allow me time to respond before blacklisting me. That was my response that could not be attached to her original post. Not only is she everything I said, I can now add that she is not a woman of her word. Oh, heck, I really wasn't surprised because she lies about everything else.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 21:14 other posts 
Go ahead and insult her. She laps it up when she's degraded and insulted by men.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 22:23 other posts 
I’m just enjoying not having to see or hear her I finally see her for what she really is a fake a liar a thief and a trouble maker a woman like her in the mountains of Pennsylvania would surely disappear for good never to be seen again
--------------------------------------- added after 42 seconds

The coal holes are deep
By #642199 07,Jun,21 23:33
So are the cellulite pockets all over her friend from down unders ass and thighs.
By #642199 07,Jun,21 23:35
She just makes it so very, very easy.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jun,21 05:21 other posts 
Hahaha absolutely

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #409   #410   #411   #412   #413   #414   #415   #416   #417   #418   ...#769

Show your Genitals