Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #415

Pages:  #1... #410   #411   #412   #413   #414   #415   #416   #417   #418   #419   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 15:55 other posts 
A woman’s husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day.

One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears;

“ You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times.

When I got fired, you were there to support me

When my business failed, you were there.

When I got shot, you were by my side.

When we lost the house, you stayed right here.

When my health started failing, you were still by my side

You know what?”

“What dear?” she asked gently, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

”I think you’re bad luck.”

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 09:15 other posts 
The Saggy Granny spun off the planet again. Not much for stamina when she starts trouble! Order has been restored and a pest has been put down! The same way you deal with a rat or a cockroach.

Jun 6, 16:13 system: You were blacklisted by ANGEL1227!

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 09:56 other posts 
ANGEL1227! blacklisted me at 16:24 and TWOWARMTTS3 blacklisted me at 19:53.

Removing you from the equation because you have the ability to wind her up, I'm really surprised that admin allows her to continue posting homophobic epithets. He already booted her once for "Abusive or annoying or make inappropriate comments (like speaking about in/cest /kids/murder or some other weird stuff) toward JustWill. What has changed, here she goes again calling him and others a "FUCKING HOMO".
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 10:43 other posts 
Well so far I have not qualified to be on her chopping block.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 12:47 other posts 
Just my opinion, she exhibits low self esteem and truly enjoys being verbally abused but ONLY by men. Her kink is similar to those members begging to be humiliated.

I don't call he a "bitch", I don't say that her "tits sag", I am guilty of telling her she's combative, vulgar, etc and that sends her into a spin.
By #642199 07,Jun,21 12:04
You stole that picture from my social media account I believe.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 14:01 other posts 
Call Judge Judy Vata

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 10:32 other posts 
Skittles some conspiracy theorists, aka dumbasses that like to make up shit, believe it and spread it, think I am you. To set the record straight, are you me?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 11:34 other posts 
Some are paranoid and mentally ill!

I am not Bella! and Bella! is not me!!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 12:13 other posts 
Thank you for clearing up that matter.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 12:24 other posts 
Like the Saggy Granny and others here think that skittles is me and vice-versa. They are a bunch of psychopaths.
By #642199 07,Jun,21 13:33
Oh yeah the site lard aka prominent member (when in reality the only thing prominent about the member is the size of their enormous ass and gut and the amount of boils and pimples covering it) as you like to call the hungry hungry hippo thinks I’m Skittles. So I guess this means you are me?
By #623135 06,Jun,21 12:15
only registered users can see external links
By #623135 06,Jun,21 12:28
Bella!, that’s wrong. We think Skittles is you. We think he created the Bella! Account to be a bitch.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 13:07 other posts 
You certainly couldn't expect to be welcome at a party if you are disrespectful to the host or hostess, right? Right! I've advised you more than once to be nice. If you were to be disrespectful to admin, he just pushes a button and POOF!, you are gone. I don't have that capability but I can and will blacklist you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 14:13 other posts 
Angel1227!

All you Saggy!!
By #623135 06,Jun,21 15:53
MOTHER FUCKING HOMO
By #623135 06,Jun,21 16:11
Bella! why the attitude? Never mind. This thread is starting to get very rancid. You keep threatening to blacklist me. One thing I will admit, even though I hate to give Skittles, that MOTHER FUCKING HOMO, any credit for anything. Between the two of us, for good or bad, we liven your stuffy thread. I want you to know I wasn’t disrespecting you any more than you were disrespecting me. I’m blacklisting @Skittles@ immediately. I’m blacklisting you too but not before you have a chance to spew all your venom my way. I will still copy/paste what I’m interested in. I was going to say, “Good bye, bitch” but that would be disrespectful. BTW, I’m copy/pasting this to my thread. I wouldn’t want any misunderstandings later.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 08:05 other posts 
Public health care!

are you kidding me? A person POSEING as a neurosurgeon for 8 MONTHS?????? HOW?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 08:52 other posts 
The family paid "the doctor" for the surgery and two additional home visits. "The doctor" probably brought his unsterile kitchen Ninja Knife from home and performed a hysterectomy. What kind of wound on your back would lead to death. It happened in Pakistan, that's why.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 10:48 other posts 
Well part of what I observed from this is the fact that a large hospital can not keep track of who is qualified to actually do surgery and who were the qualified people that stood by a person posing as a neurologist for 8 months and did not catch the fact they were fake somehow?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 11:17 other posts 
Yes, I see your point. Maybe I was razzle-dazzled by it being called Mayo Hospital that I ASSUMED there was some high level protocol observed. I mean, how was "the doctor" able to secure an operating room if he is not on staff. I ASSUMED the surgical procedure was done in the sterile confines of a hospital but I may have ASSUMED to much as this is a third world country.

By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 10:57 other posts 
This is 1 of the first things that shoulda been addressed when women starting fighting for equal rights.
NOT the friggen last.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 09:16 other posts 
It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts.
Here are the facts about the three candidates. Who would you vote for?

Candidate A
Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologist He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B
He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C
He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be our choice?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 10:39 other posts 
C,
Reasons below.

BUT,here is the problem ,these are the only facts we have to go on, so it is kinda like cbs and cnn,only telling the "bad" they can dig up on a conservatives.
As to why I would vote C,
He understands the price of freedom, doesn't deliberately destroy his body with chemicals for a quick high, and If Married,and never cheated,understands loyalty and commitment.

Now for eating nothing but vegi's, well, he is missing out on some good food!. BACON

Just a side note, Trump,nor biden,drink.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 10:43 other posts 
You selected Adolf Hitler.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 10:46 other posts 
Ok
so in a pm, so it won't skew the others guess's,who were the other 2?

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 09:15 other posts 
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 10:44 other posts 
I don't support abortion. I would recommend a mandatory adoption plan be put in place and tubes tied asap.
Someone failed to teach this gal to keep her legs shut. Or at least use some form of birth control if she is going to continue to be so irresponsible.

By #642199 06,Jun,21 09:14
You’re so lame you probably think this post is about you.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 09:23 other posts 
By #642199 06,Jun,21 09:34
😒😁
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Jun,21 04:10 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,21 21:40 other posts 
Is it my imagination or is EVERYTHING going sky high?
I have been shopping for a small metal building kit and a few months ago what I wanted was about 450.Now the cheapest that size is well over 600.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,21 21:58 other posts 
Well, the price of gasoline has increased, I noticed that the 24 ounce bottles of water that I buy at Kroger increased by 30 cents per bottle, forget about the "dollar menu" at McDonald's, the sausage muffin increased 20 cents. Do you think it has anything to do with minimum wage increases?
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,21 22:02 other posts 
I don't know for sure but I think it would be a safe bet.
Lumber,a 20 foot 2x8 treated,number 2 grade for trailer flooring,70 bucks!
The local sawmills,where we country folk take logs to have lumber cut, 250 dollars a 1000 board feet for 1 mill, 20 miles down the road,another mill is charging 750 dollars a 1000 board feet cut. Those figures are WAY higher than they woulda been 2-3 years ago.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,21 22:27 other posts 
And I understand that home owners insurance will be or has gone up because the price of lumber has increased 300%. I wish that I understood what caused the price of lumber to increase, it certainly had nothing to do with minimum wage.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 06:41 other posts 
And nothing to do with shortage either.Alot of the wooded land around here has been stripped the last year or so and the big commercial sawmills are running all day every day.Lowes and Home depot have STACKS of lumber piled behind the stores ,i mean truck loads of it.No shortage.
I know 1 fellow that was going to build a house on his 13 acres he bought a few years ago.The house and 11 acres beside his land came up for sale.Bigger house than he wanted,but the land and house were cheaper than the COST of building a new house his land,so now he has 24 acres and a house.
The lumber cost was going to add 35,000 dollars to the cost of the structure and the builder could not guarantee that price more than a week.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 08:32 other posts 
$35,000.00 of lumber would build what size house? 900 square foot, 3200 square foot....? Give me an idea what $35,000.00 in lumber would do.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 11:54 other posts 
From what I understand,that is just the increase in cost of the lumber from what it woulda been say 2 years ago.
I am not up on how much lumber that would buy really.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 14:34 other posts 
It wont build much that's for sure!!! A small example for you ---I just finished building a 16 ft x 26 ft single level deck framing lumber for it cost me just short of $8,400.00 not including decking,railings steps and labor.HELL a sheet of strand board OSB(the cheapest wood around) is selling here at Home Depot for $68.00 a sheet,used to $11.00.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 17:45 other posts 
Thanks Ray, since I don't do building or remodeling type work, that description really puts things into perspective for me.
By #623135 06,Jun,21 08:36
I don’t understand it either. Huge amounts of our lumber is shipped to Japan. Maybe lumberjacks are wanking too much.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 09:50 other posts 
You can blame Biden for almost all of it. Either with his impulsive actions to the economy, or scaring markets with all his new and pending regulations. Business will react accordingly.

As to the McDonald's and minimum wage I think two things are in play:

1. Automation/kiosks. Businesses would rather pay for new technology than more money for human labor. Especially when it is more efficient. COVID is the perfect time to introduce this under the auspices of safety.

2. Prices are definitely going up as a result of Biden failing to put the $15 federal minimum wage on the books. Instead, they just keep pouring money into the welfare system forcing small business to compete and raise their hiring. And business is increasing their price of goods accordingly.

Another example of liberals failing to understand basic math and that money is never free. Then again, when you have Biden who has never worked a real job in his life for the last 50 years it never his money. That is really what progressive democrats rely on: other people's money and hard work.

To compare Biden to Jimmy Carter is really an insult to Carter. Carter could not fix any crisis and Biden actually causes his own.
By #623135 06,Jun,21 11:28
BIDEN, BIDEN, BIDEN. The guy hasn’t been in office 6 months and everything is his fault. How about the last clown that let the economy go to shit, just like all his other ventures. And before you say “COVID” let me remind you that Clown did not do anything to alíviate the pandemic.
Hey, MOTHER FUCKING HOMO, I see you changed your AKA. Still a HOMO. AN UNEDUCATED HOMO AT THAT. What was that you posted? The Army Air Corp was abolished before the US entered WWII? MOTHER FUCKING UNEDUCATED HOMO.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 11:34 other posts 
Your daddy was not in the war... He was a coward! lollol

I see your temper and blood-pressure are skyrocketing! Be careful! The site medical officer says you are unstable!
By #623135 06,Jun,21 11:36
Sure, MOTHER FUCKING HOMO. What ever you say.BTW, you ignorant fool, the word is MEDICAL, AS IN SR_SKITTLES NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION. What an uneducated MOTHER FUCKING HOMO
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 11:46 other posts 
Old, Saggy, and now blind!? Jesus, you are fucked up! All caps ... are you spinning off the planet?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 11:52 other posts 
Just look at this old lady go! With all that great grammar! The sentence structure alone points towards a grade 6 level!

PS- it is ALLEVIATE! A verb!

pss- And yes, the Army Air Corps was changed in 1941. I know the facts, history, math, and common sense are VERY difficult for you! Now, you sit back on the trailer porch and pontificate away here!
By #623135 06,Jun,21 11:59
The Army Air Corp was in service until 1947 when they became a separate entity named, wait, just wait.......THE UNITED STATES AIR FORCE. You googled Army Air Corp and saw the first few sentences. Go back to Wikipedia and read the whole entry. Like I said, “AN UNEDUCATED MOTHER FUCKING HOMO”. You are starting to sound like Freddy
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jun,21 14:22 other posts 
Still doesn't change your daddy isn't buried there! That cemetery is for veterans. Not a coward with a dishonorable discharge! A real hero!
By #623135 06,Jun,21 15:55
Ok, HOMO, enough crap about my Dad. You know I can’t show you the actual headstone. It has my family name on it.
By #574505 06,Jun,21 10:34
Gas price i paid from 2.46 now it's 2.64..

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #410   #411   #412   #413   #414   #415   #416   #417   #418   #419   ...#769

Show your Genitals