on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #421

Pages:  #1... #416   #417   #418   #419   #420   #421   #422   #423   #424   #425   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,21 05:18 other posts 
WOW! This was one lucky lottery ticket winner!

only registered users can see external links

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,May,21 16:07 other posts 
315.9 a gallon of gas ⛽️ in Lebanon Pennsylvania this morning
Thank you candy
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,21 19:31 other posts 
Long day today. Today I had to take my brand new, just bought it Monday, cell phone to a YouBreakIFix store about 40 miles away.

On the way home I stopped at a Sam's Club gas station, gas was $2.719.

Back to my phone, strange thing happened last week, I plugged my phone in, I'm going to bed, I want to charge it overnight. I sent my sister a text and I think she responded with six texts. To make a long story short, when I picked up my phone to see what was going on it was burning hot by the charging port and the cord's piece that I plug into the port was burning hot, too. I called Sprint on Saturday to discuss current equipment deals, set up an 11 o'clock appointment for Monday at a store 15 miles away. I arrived 5 minutes early, sat and waited til 11:30, got pissed and went to a T-Mobile store and canceled my Sprint account, what the heck, Sprint is now part of T-Mobile maybe I'll get some bonus for being a new customer. I really didn't want new equipment, I want to lighten my "load" with bills since I'm retired, but was offered $500.00 as a trade-in on my 2 year old phone, BOOM!, what's to think about. Fast forward to Friday, I take my sister to doctor's appointments and while sitting outside and waiting to be called into the building my new phone accidentally slides off of my lap and onto the cement pavement. It was only a 2 foot fall and the entire screen shattered! So much for the $500.00 trade-in allowance, the repair cost me $268 and some change. Ugh!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,May,21 20:23 other posts 
OMG that’s terrible you need an otter box protective cover mine fell out of my shirt pocket while doing 50 on the motorcycle and it skidded down the highway I stopped and retrieved it the otter box was scuffed but the phone was unharmed
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,21 20:40 other posts 
I declined the $18.00 per month insurance premium and I recall telling my rep, "no thank you, I don't think I need it". I also decided against buying a case and screen protector because I could buy it on Amazon for much less. I did order a case and screen protector on Monday afternoon and it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,May,21 21:36 other posts 
Yeah, it was an expensive accident. It sucks to be clumsy.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,May,21 21:55 other posts 
I have my clumsy moments to
By phart [Ignore] 23,May,21 13:08 other posts 
I eased over into south carolina this morning and managed 2.79 a gallon. Just inside the line in my state,2.99
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,21 13:19 other posts 
By me both Speedway and Kroger advertise gasoline at $2.909. Speedway and Kroger give a $ .03 discount for "members" so it's actually $2.879 for me at any of those stations.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,May,21 17:10 other posts 
Why is it so damn high in Pennsylvania???
Because our Democratic governor taxes the hell out of us
By #574505 24,May,21 17:01
[deleted image] this morning. Last week it was 250 a gallon
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,May,21 17:39 other posts 
This is happening because the do nothing Democrats don't know how things work in the real-world. All their Chardonay lib plans literally are ruining the economy. This is what happens when you spend decades in government and do nothing to build something on your own. It is always someone else's money.
By #592419 25,May,21 16:46
$250.00 a gallon?? Damn Jamie.. You should come to Florida.. Cheaper..Yes, Everything is so big in Texas but that is something you do not want..
By #592419 25,May,21 16:33
That is what happens when you get fakes to do your work or to vote! Pennsylvania voted for Trump... Fakes voted for Biden. Fakes from the grave that lived in the early 20th century. Like there is no fakes on this site? This site has more reality to it than the fakes in PA...Democraps can do anything they want and get away with it... Someone is sucking critters off of uncut smelly sweaty cocks and I know who is doing it..
Here in Florida it is stable at $2.79.. Only because it is an all red state. Kinda tells you something doesn't it?
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,21 20:00 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Gee thanks to the libtards!

Just a couple short years ago we were energy independent.Now the liberals have the countrys pants pulled down and the citizens are getting screwed by gas nozzles.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,21 22:27 other posts 
Today was the one year anniversary of George Floyd's death. I hope everything was quiet in the different cities in the United States.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,21 22:41 other posts 
Here is some thing candy was never taught
If you can’t say something nice then say nothing at all
With that being said I chose to say nothing about this subject
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,21 22:52 other posts 
What's that got to do with today being the one year anniversary of George Floyd's death?
--------------------------------------- added after 111 seconds

Sorry, now I understand. You're not saying anything because your view would be perceived as not being nice. Sorry.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,21 07:12 other posts 
I found some thing nice to say about Floyd
He had big beautiful soft DSL’S and I bet they would have felt really nice
By #623135 25,May,21 23:16
@bDgraff@ it’s ok to disagree about Mr Floyd. It’s also ok to find people annoying.
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,21 08:57 other posts 
Glad it is ok to be annoyed because I am so sick of seeing saint fentanyl on tv every friggen day. There is other news besides that thug.mistakes were made,a conviction,although to stiff was passed.Move on people.
By #623135 27,May,21 08:01
You could also change the channel. I guess pressing buttons on a remote could be annoying.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Also, it’s my opinion that May 26 should become a national holiday. We could call it “Kill Your Black Neighbor”
By #642199 26,May,21 10:26
He didn’t need to die, and the way he did was terrible. Yet so many want to make him into some kind of hero and he wasn’t that. The guy was scum.
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,21 09:17 other posts 
Finally a logical response.
Recently the only thing on the tv screen I have found that didn't related to saint fentanyl was DUST!
By #623135 27,May,21 13:49
Anyone that thinks Mr Floyd was some kind of hero is delusional, but, he didn’t need to die, especially in such a horrible way. That was the sentiment of another member and I agree. His death, though, brought to the forefront the murderous actions of a racist cop and the mind set of many cops throughout the country. That is what most people are demonstrating about., and that I also approve of. Unfortunately, because Mr Floyd was a man of dubious character, it interferes with the true assessment of the crime. If the part of Mr Floyd had been played by a white banker, things would have been different.

By phart [Ignore] 26,May,21 17:15 other posts 
Has anyone else thought about this?
Is it not odd that a pipe carrying fuel along the east coast can get hacked by a bunch of supposed russians, but a voting machine is not hackable,?
By #623135 27,May,21 08:04
Phart, give it a rest. Just one thought. A pipe line is singular. One hack can do the job. Hacking voting machines would require hacking thousands of voter machines. Think about it.
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,21 09:15 other posts 
Neither side should give it a rest. There is a lack of confidence in our voting process from a large number of citizens. Just as the dems FINALLY after over a year,have decided once and for all to figure out where the wuhan virus started,someone needs to drill it into their heads that confidence needs to be restored to alleviate unrest.

By #623135 27,May,21 08:24

By #623135 27,May,21 08:12
Isn’t 2nice gorgeous?
/i9579vjfc12zpic.html

By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,21 19:37 other posts 
Does anyone notice the correlation between the younger the SYD member looks, the more popular he will be? AND the more makeup the young SYC members wears, will surely guarantee that they will be "told" how "gorgeous" they are.
By #610414 25,May,21 00:39
Youth is worshipped for the possibilities we missed in our lives. There’s no one more attractive than a young life without the baggage of a lifetime of living
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,21 02:14 other posts 
Yes I was noticing the same thing
By #275407 25,May,21 02:22
By #642199 25,May,21 15:23
What’s wrong with being young or wearing makeup? As long as they are of age. I’d rather see a girl in her 20’s-30’s wearing makeup posting than some sour old bag of flab with it all caked on into her Grand Canyon of wrinkled flesh looking like a bag of smashed crackers someone poured talcum powder on to with a big beehive of old dried up dog hair. No one wants to see a rotted walrus carcass or some old moose pussy but there it is.
By #574505 25,May,21 16:20
Bump
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,21 21:07 other posts 
Unless a woman has some kind of a birth mark on her left cheek or a burn scar or something,I would just as soon see any woman,young or old,be natural and clean and comfortable. Make up is unhealthy over a long term and is made of all kinds of shit you would not other wise handle or be a part of.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,21 10:18 other posts 
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being young or wearing makeup. My post had to do with the young women who post Facebook type pictures. Those that post pictures with makeup seem to attract the attention and comments of men that are 3 and 4 times older than the young woman and I find "grandpa's" comments totally creepy.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,May,21 10:21 other posts 
Like Charlie and Gerome?
By #642199 26,May,21 10:24
Yeah I get that. However those types usually are looking for the grandpa types to take care of them, aka sugar daddies and their sugar babies. But usually the old grandpas are washed up and are Splenda daddies.
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,21 16:43 other posts 
Someone here had a picture that said something to the affect that alot of girls want a sugar daddy until daddy wants some sugar.
By #642199 26,May,21 17:22
Lol ive seen memes to that effect.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,21 11:53 other posts 
I’m 38 years older than Markis and he loves how passionate I am I still can rock his world
By #642199 26,May,21 13:03
I was referring to Old Chuckles and his ilk.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,21 13:26 other posts 
I know

By #623135 26,May,21 11:35
I called Skittles a father sucking HOMO. I take that back. He's a darling man. So yummy
--------------------------------------- added after 121 hours

I was wrong.

I don't think I have to respect you anymore. You are a FATHER DICK sucker with strong HOMO tendencies. You live in your mom's condo in Manhattan. Your bedroom is the broom closet. That's where you dream of sucking Freddy. You just love it when Bella! gives you an enema and you shit your frilly panties. Your Momma gave up sucking your dick. It was so small she started using lollipops. Take a bath or shower sometime. I can smell you all the way to Florida. Tip for you. You can have your asshole surgically resized to normal. It's not cool to have brown patches in your pants. How does it feel to have Papa ream you twice a day? Keep being an ASSHOLE. It's good to have someone other than Freddy to hate.
--------------------------------------- added after 121 hours

BUMP

By #623135 26,May,21 11:28
1hr ago Skittles: Are you talking to yourself? Old hillbilly! Fix the holes in your trailer roof! The rainy season is starting and that is the only thing getting wet! Your old cunny can't drip anything these days!

You are funny. Old cunny is drying up. What can I say? When you are right, you are right. I can't afford a new roof. Would you like to contribute to the "SAGGY TITS ROOF ACCOUNT"?

By #623135 25,May,21 23:17
Skittles thanks for the good times you’ve provided for me. Kisses, baby.

Would you like me to donate 35 points so you can gift me 7 kisses?

By dgraff [Ignore] 25,May,21 22:34 other posts 
The word of the day is once again
ANNOYING

By #623135 23,May,21 14:47
Who knows about that dumbass HOMO Skittles?
By #610414 23,May,21 14:48
I do. I do. Isn’t he a real dumbass HOMO?
By #623135 23,May,21 14:50
Yes, he is that for real. And what about his alter ego?
By #610414 23,May,21 14:51
You mean “She Who Must Not Be Mentioned “?
By #623135 23,May,21 14:52
That’s the one.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,21 16:56 other posts 
Please post your tripe in your thread. These conversations that you have with yourself would increase the number of posts and may make your thread look enticing to others.
By #623135 23,May,21 21:40
You mean those other types?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,May,21 12:32 other posts 
Angel1227! Saggy Granny-

No moron- tripe as in something useless or offensive. For example, all your threads you post here to try and mimic Bella and others. Because you lack anything original thought! #dullard #mongoloid
By #623135 25,May,21 00:54
Skittles, I don’t mimic Bella. Why would I do that? If I can’t be original, why do you follow my posts? Dullard, Mongoloid? Don’t throw stones if you live in a glass house.
You’ve been busting my chops since I joined 4 yrs ago. Why? Do you feel a pain in your gut knowing about me? You know why there’s an account
“Angel1227” and an account “twowarmtts3”? It’s because of you. You make this site be a mud hole where trolls like you rule the forums and member pages just because you get support from some members that should know better,
You can trash my page. You can make nasty and raunchy comments on my page, you can send inappropriate gifts, it doesn’t matter. The other page doesn’t have to deal with you. Use up your points, no skin off my nose. Now, living dildo, go suck your Daddy’s dick
And if Bella thinks this is disgusting and inappropriate, it’s her baggage, not mine
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,May,21 08:16 other posts 
Angel1227!

Stupid cunt- You mimic Bella! all the time:

You copy her posts

You copy her Forum Thread Titles

Fucks sake, you even put an ! on your scummy profile name!

By #623135 25,May,21 09:14
I copy posts that are blocked or forbidden by her to comment on her thread. The “!” Is there because when I changed the name of the account it wouldn’t let me use “angel1227 so I added the “!” However, what business is it of yours?
--------------------------------------- added after 47 seconds

Oh, I forgot. Go suck your Daddy’s dick
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,21 10:16 other posts 
You are a piece of work. I have never "forbidden" you to comment in this thread unless you are referring to when I have blacklisted you.

No one anticipates you to be patronizing but your combative nature and your coarse and often noxious posts get tiresome.
By #623135 25,May,21 12:31
Didn’t you post on this same thread

Please post your tripe in your thread. These conversations that you have with yourself would increase the number of posts and may make your thread look enticing to others.

It’s not the first time. Also, if someone has me blocked ( Dgraff, JustWill, others) I do have to copy/paste if I want to answer their “tripe” in a more forceful way. You complain I’m uncouth and combatative but I notice every time you don’t like a post you get your panties in a knot.

Also doesn’t your love child, Skittles, get tiresome with all his “tripe”. Day after day and no one says he is spewing “tripe”. Why don’t you get over my attitude and consider why I’m the way I am here. In real life I don’t have personality problems with “I’m better than you” types.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,21 13:57 other posts 
I'm going to dumb it down for you since you you appear to want a further explanation.

The "tripe" that I referred to are the posts that you as twowarm made and then you as ANGEL1227 responded to. No need to make those posts here.

Regardless of whether you and dgraff are friendly to one another, it offends me that you refer to him as HOMO and I would prefer that you do not make that type of comment here. I'd like to think that you do not have this degree of difficulty interacting with people in your real world, but I might be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.
By #623135 25,May,21 17:34
Maybe, if you were more specific instead of trying to make points with your little darlings, us that are somewhat dense would understand. The point is that since the angel1226 account can see posts by the likes of Skittles, it’s pointless to have twowarmtts3 post here. As far as Dgraff is concerned, I believe HOMO describes him perfectly. He, by his own posts, tells us about weekend dates with his male partner. Were I come from that is the definition of a HOMO. Actually, it’s not even close to his crude remarks here, in other threads, and even some PM’s before he blacklisted me. I don’t know if you ever visit my angel1227 page, but, go see it sometime. Your love child Skittles spends many points on gifts and comments to make me laugh. He trashes all my pics and he threatens all the time with PM’s. He lives in your thread as he doesn’t have the cojones to open his own thread.
Anyway, Twowarmtts3 wishes you a pleasant Memorial Day.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,21 20:31 other posts 
Me, trying to make points with my "little darlings"!? That's so far fetched and you best look at yourself and take note of whose ass you pucker up for.

So you think Skittles lives in this thread? Well, so do you for that matter! You really don't see it, do you? Skittles likes to wind you up to see how unhinged he can make you. It works because you act like you've lost your last marble. He also likes to gift his favorite members, you happen to be one that goes ballistic when you get blacklisted or a negative gift. My guess is that he loves that.

Just for the record, the last time I messaged or heard from dgraff was May 16 and I returned a message from Skittles, yesterday. He wondered who probowler was and why he sent me a negative gift.
By #623135 25,May,21 01:58
I think you both hold the monopoly on old parts. Or, is the just the Saggy Granny typing on two profiles? Look in the mirror at all that lard, hail damaged thighs, and parts that don't even work anymore! When is the last time you had a healthy check up at the doctor? 1991?

Don't forget there is probably a early bird special at Denny's or KFC tonight. Something soft for your rotted teeth and dentures!

Right, Let’s compare “tripe”
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,May,21 08:29 other posts 
Let's discuss you have a low IQ and no income! I know the state of Florida has assigned a social worker and handler to make sure you can survive. You need a lot of government assistance!
By #623135 25,May,21 09:44
Let's not discuss my income since I'm comfortable with my SSI and my two retirements. As far as my IQ, it'ss a lot higher than yours.
Go suck your Daddy’s dick.
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,21 21:09 other posts 
To help, I googled tripe.
Tripe is a type of edible lining from the stomachs of various farm animals. Most tripe is from cattle, pig and sheep.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,May,21 21:44 other posts 
You didn't read far enough then.

tripe;

1. (noun) the first or second stomach of a cow or other ruminant used as food.

2.INFORMAL
nonsense; rubbish.
"you do talk tripe sometimes"
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,21 21:54 other posts 
I used the blurb from Wilkpedia that flashed up on the right side.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #416   #417   #418   #419   #420   #421   #422   #423   #424   #425   ...#769

Show your Genitals