Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #420

Pages:  #1... #415   #416   #417   #418   #419   #420   #421   #422   #423   #424   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #574505 25,May,21 17:00
every Texan can carry a handgun as long long you have a clean record. Like to see a few people from the site so I can in self defense.
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,21 21:11 other posts 
The more I look at Texas,the more I feel like that would be the state I would go to if I had to give up home and pull up stakes and find a new home. Maby somewhere in the far northern part,as far away from the border as possiable.

IF the libtards will take the time to do it,they could monitor the crime rate in Texas and I bet a dollar to your Donut that the rates will go down.crooks won't pick on the "Old Man" in the ally as much as he might just blow their nuts into next week.
When saint biden called it neanderthal behavior to do away with mask and such, Texas proved him to be the neanderthal as their rates have been going down steady since.
I think this free open carry will be similar. Doubters will call it nuts, while all along Texan's will be safer and law enforcement can concentrate on other things.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,May,21 07:19 other posts 
You gotta love Texas
For the perfect way they greeted the Biden bus during the election
And there gun laws Pennsylvania is a lot like Texas in that respect every law abiding citizen can carry a concealed weapon you just have to have a permit
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,21 08:55 other posts 
By #574505 26,May,21 15:33
dgraff here you go only registered users can see external links
By #623135 26,May,21 11:23
Jamie, I know you are being funny, but, I don't get it. Why would it be a good thing to "pack heat" on your waist?
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,21 16:41 other posts 
No different than walking around with wearing a sleeveless shirt with big muscles. "heat" on the waist is a "don't fuck with me " sign.
Another thing, a person with a black belt in Karate, is carrying a concealed weapon to some degree. How do you know that the person standing beside you at Mcdonalds could reach over and break your neck with 1 hand while waiting for a burger?
By #623135 26,May,21 18:22
I don’t, Phart, but that’s not the point. I’m not going to hide under my bed if some yahoos decide to arm themselves to go to the grocery store. The same with a black belt holder. I know many people will not arm themselves. Their reasons are many. My question is still not answered. Why would it be a good thing to carry a gun on your waist?
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,21 23:20 other posts 
Um, perhaps the good thing about it would be the opposite of the bad thing?
You don't HAVE to carry a gun in you live in Texas.You would be free to walk around with your cell phone in your hand with 9-11 on speed dial.Maby if the store you are in happens to be getting robbed and you catch a stray bullet,you can hit the panic button and wait and watch your family get shot or whatever as the cops finish their donuts and coffee and then head on over to the shooting.OR you could see what was happening,maby even get shot,but draw and shoot BACK.Saving your friends and family.
Carrying a gun is not all about the person toteing it,it is about everyone in their circle
By #623135 26,May,21 23:25
Still, if you are thinking about it, then most people are thinking about it. Why don’t everybody carry a gun? I think there’s a huge difference between the right wing state legislators voting for a law they believe is wanted by the majority and reality. That means most Texans DON’T carry or own a gun
By phart [Ignore] 26,May,21 23:33 other posts 
UM, maby it is like this "vaccine" for the wuhan virus, Cases will go down if enough people get the shot. If enough people carry guns perhaps the crime rate will go down.
By #623135 27,May,21 07:52
Phart, are you suggesting getting shot in the ass in order to reach herd immunity to guns?
--------------------------------------- added after 58 seconds

I’m surprised you advocate for getting the “shots”
By #623135 27,May,21 07:58
So you want people to be valiant and expose themselves to getting shot, maybe getting killed, for the good of the other shoppers?
And , if it happened (how many supermarket robberies have you walked into?) how many shoppers would succumb to friendly fire?
By phart [Ignore] 27,May,21 19:59 other posts 
I will have to take a leave of absence for a day or 2 as I just can't keep this up,I need a break. Use your head for a change.
By #623135 27,May,21 23:29
I know it’s hard for you. That happens when you don’t have the answers to simple questions.
Question. If everyone had a gun would that stop robberies and murder?
Question. If everyone had a gun would domestic violence stop?
Question. If everyone had a gun, would a neighbor get involved?
Question. If some people did not like guns would they be jailed?
Question. If everyone is armed, would AK47 be allowed to be carried?
Question. If I wanted a firearm with high count cartridge clips, that would be ok?
Question. Would 10 yr olds be allowed to protect themselves?
Question. Why is this the only country that worships firearms?

Maybe, just maybe, if you were able to answer or explain the above, then, perhaps I could agree with you. Enjoy your break. I know where you are coming from. You have me to contend with. I have ten fold of people that believe in your way of living. Sad.
By phart [Ignore] 28,May,21 15:51 other posts 
1,No,people would still do it,same as hanging horse thieves did not stop horse theft.
2,No, I doubt it. BUT if the victim was armed, it may actually level the field.
3,No,some people are to damn lazy or don't care about anyone else.

4,No ,this is America ,you are in a free country. The 2 admin just makes sure you have the right to CHOOSE to own a gun if you want to.

5,perhaps but doubtful it would be common. Bulky.
6, yes, to me,about the only way a weapon of any sort has value is if it is equal to or greater than the weapon being used by the enemy.Training in using what you do have, will also bring up the odds

7,yes,But 10 is getting kinda young ,perhaps a age should be determined.BUT nothing wrong with them at least being taught some respect for a gun and etc.10 or so is awful young to be left in a situation where protecting themselves should be a issue.Parents or teachers or adults of some position should be around.

8, You tell me? People left Europe in wooden ships and worked their ass's off to build a new country here to get away from a system that didn't work.
Owning a gun or weapon of some sort was determined long ago as a way to make sure your rights were kept,or at least not given up without a fight.
By #623135 28,May,21 16:47
I think that says it all,
By phart [Ignore] 28,May,21 20:17 other posts 
Well gee, you ask,I answered.
Do you feel like some counseling and fresh baked cookies would stop crime?
By #623135 28,May,21 22:52
No, I don’t, but, I was discussing gun ownership. Preventing crime is for professionals to try.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

. I think what is the most glaring about yout answers was #5. Your only concern for having an AK47 is that “it’s too bulky. It would be useless to waste breath or time trying to show you why firearms should not exist in this country
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Your answer #8 is not quite accurate. People left Europe to colonize the New World because the system they lived in did not work FOR THEM. You equate defense from a bear attack to safeguarding your rights. Would that be not becoming lunch for a black bear?
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 09:46 other posts 
YOur system does not work for close to 70 million Trump supporters,and since there is no where else to go, all we can do is stand and fight.

Ak-47 and Ar-15 are over rated .there are better weapons for self defense than what equals to a lawn sprinkler like a Ar or AK

You are protecting yourself from perhaps a couple threats,not a herd.
only registered users can see external links
By #623135 29,May,21 12:26
Who cares about the Clown’s supporters? They are a bunch of idiots trying to hold on to a failed president?
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 14:19 other posts 
who cares you ask? Everyone should care.Had the dems allowed and helped in any investigations into fraud of the election willingly, they may have very well vindicated themselves if no fraud was found.But no,they acted as cats in a litter box.cover up the shit before it starts stinking.
By #623135 29,May,21 16:01
Every judge (and most were Trump appointed) said there’s no evidence. So did almost everyone else. What more do you want? Charlie Heston coming down the mountain with tablets from God saying there was no fraud? The 2020 election for president of the US was the most honest election in the last 100 years. As I said, “ The Clown’s supporters are a bunch of idiots. Six months after the election they are still running around like Chicken Little. And for the life of me, why waste energies on that failure of a president or Clown.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 21:25 other posts 
Had the dems worked with the republicans to investigate the fraud claims, and NONE were found, then the democrats could have got on their tree branch and crowed about how stupid the republicans were. BUT instead, they chose to BLOCk ,obsruct, and other wise make the investigation difficult.These judges didn't look hard enough and didn't care. all that Leaves all kinds of room for conspiracy theory's and hatred and etc.
Creditability for the democrats if they were right is the WHY waste energy's
That is important to alot of people. Creditability, trust. I would not trust most democrats in a chicken house with a muzzle on.
By #623135 30,May,21 00:49
Really, Phart? Republican judges nominated by a Republican government? Yeah, sure. Why didn’t I see that?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,May,21 11:46 other posts 
Bump
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,May,21 10:04 other posts 
My response is to all the aforementioned is I, along with most, would not want the Saggy Granny to have any firearm! They don't belong in the hands of the mentally ill or unstable!! This old rat should not even be allowed to use a butterknife!

As for gun laws/restrictions: It won't deter or halt crime at all.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 11:25 other posts 
Well this kind of discussion needs to happen.
And yea,even on a site related to sex.
Why you ask?
A entirely different group of people than you would be discussing this with at the local grill.
People that live in bubbles so to speak,don't really see that far out of their windows at home or across their borders and don't know what is really out there.
People just don't understand,there are mentally ill people among us,that operate on a whole different plain of thought.
They desire to harm,terrorize and sometimes even talk about it or show signs of it. Only to be ignored like the kid that shot up the school in florida or the fellow that recently shot up a train yard.These people will show signs of their issues,but the liberal mindset "AMOUNTS TO" in my opinion to giving them fresh warm cookies and some ice cream while they watch a film about people getting along
By #623135 29,May,21 12:31
ttp://showitoff.org/fo41d3a8fkiqpic.html

You are lovely when you get riled up. And as far as gun laws/restrictions, if they don’t deter, then they are perfect for the right wing nuts.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,21 12:48 other posts 
I suspect that this the non relevant link you intended to include with your post. Just a tip, if you've added your link correctly, it should be in a bold blue color, if it isn't, you've copied it incorrectly.

/fo41d3a8fkiqpic.html
By #623135 29,May,21 13:41
TY

By #623135 29,May,21 17:17
WOMEN’S EQUALITY STARTS WITH ENDING THE TAMPON TAX

Ensuring affordable menstrual health should be considered a major public health and human rights issue. It is a matter of dignity for many low-income menstruators. It negatively impacts access to public and private spaces, gender equality, and social justice.
One in 10 women aged 14 to 21 in the United Kingdom, over half of teenage girls in sub-Saharan Africa, and 70 percent of women in India cannot afford sanitary pads. Even in the United States, a recent study found that two-thirds of low-income women in St. Louis, Missouri, couldn’t afford menstrual products, instead using cloth, rags, or toilet paper taken from public bathrooms.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,21 18:19 other posts 
What is your position on toilet tissue? It's a product used by both male and female, child and adult...what about the dignity of the low-income defecators? Let's not stop there, what about bath soap, deodorant, toothpaste, laundry detergent for clean clothes, etc...
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 18:22 other posts 
Thank you Bella.
I knew it would not stop,
first it was college debt forgiveness, now it is tampax tax.
What next, car mortgage forgiveness?
Grocery bill forgiveness?
Condom tax forgiveness?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,21 18:56 other posts 
Actually, if you are on Medicaid, which is for qualified low income persons, you are entitled to receive free condoms. FREE, no tax paid, the cost is picked up by us taxpayers that pay for the free healthcare.
By #623135 29,May,21 20:13
I’m all for using toilet tissue
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

However, I take your point. You don’t like the thread. Obviously It struck a chord with Phart. So, what is your position on toilet tissue?
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 21:20 other posts 
Some people need to use more of it!~
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,21 21:42 other posts 
I bet there are children all across the world that were too ashamed to go to school because their little behinds were dirty.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 22:23 other posts 
Yep.
It would be nice to just to be able to buy some decent toilet paper and paper towels.It seems even the name brand stuff is poorly made right now.

By #642199 28,May,21 13:49
My workplace is pushing for people to get vaccinated. I’m pretty sure it will be mandatory in order for everyone to return from working at home and get full time hours. Thankfully I’m able to work half time in the office and the other half remotely, but I don’t want to get the vaccine yet. I’m just being cautious. I wonder if anyone else has had this enforced as a policy as of yet?
By phart [Ignore] 28,May,21 15:57 other posts 
Sadly I am not able to work full time but I am about positive that my employer would eventually make it so we felt "unwelcome" if we didn't get the shot.
I honestly think there is some legal issues with it being "required"> But if you are in a right to work state,such as mine, You could get fired and not be told why.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,21 18:36 other posts 
Bump
By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,21 20:51 other posts 
Bump
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 09:44 other posts 

Here ye go,the slippery slope.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,21 13:08 other posts 
That's an interesting article that you've attached. It will be intriguing to see which situation will prevail, the employer who requires all workers who physically enter the workplace to be vaccinated against the coronavirus OR the federal law that could require the employer to provide reasonable accommodations for employees who aren’t vaccinated because of a disability or religious belief. Why can't I be equally protected if I made the conscious choice not to receive the shot "just because"?

The religious belief clause makes me smile because having worked for a major employer, we had 10 paid holidays per year which included Federal holidays and Christian holidays. HOWEVER, if your faith was something other than Christian, you were able to get your holy days off, too.
By phart [Ignore] 29,May,21 14:22 other posts 
If this proof of vaccination to work was such a great idea,why was it not done during the polio times,or during the aids scare? Or oh my the FLU that kills to? There is more to this "vaccine" than meets the eye,and just like now,over a year later, scientist in china said they were bit by bats while handling them without protective gear. HUM? didn't us deplorables say something to that affect a year ago?

By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,21 13:14 other posts 
Have you ever noticed in the PLAY BALL! feature /ball.php how many of the SYD members pass the ball to a SYC member and the play stops there?

By #623135 29,May,21 07:53
From the Texas Tribune
On some of the major issues facing the Texas Legislature — police behavior, expanding Medicaid or allowing unlicensed carry of handguns — voters and lawmakers aren't always in sync.

UT/TT poll: Majority of Texans oppose permitless carry, would ban police chokeholds and taxpayer-funded lobbying
A solid majority of Texas voters don’t think adults should be allowed to carry handguns in public places without permits or licenses, though the idea is popular with a 56% majority of Republicans. Overall, 59% oppose unlicensed carry — a number driven up by the 85% of Democrats who oppose it. On the Republican side, the gun questions revealed a gender gap. Among Republican men, 70% said they support unlicensed carry; 49% of Republican women oppose that position.

As always, women have more sense than men

By phart [Ignore] 28,May,21 22:41 other posts 
What is your opinion of this?
Happens way to much in the US.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,21 00:51 other posts 
I miss JustWill . Although today, May 28 is the 6th anniversary with this profile, his original membership number for the profile under the screen name of justlookin was in the 93,000.
By #623135 28,May,21 10:53
Is he sick? How does he keep the account open? Is he turned off with the site?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,May,21 11:39 other posts 
JustWill is awesome...

I am sure most members here wish it was the Saggy Granny that was MIA.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,21 11:50 other posts 
JustWill is awesome, modest, witty, sarcastic and incredibly intelligent, too!
By #623135 28,May,21 16:27
.and holds a grudge for ever
By bella! [Ignore] 28,May,21 11:53 other posts 
I have my "favorite" with regard to who I would most like to go missing.
By #623135 28,May,21 16:26
..baby , that hurt.
By 2nice [Ignore] 28,May,21 11:58 other posts 
I miss him too.
By #642199 28,May,21 13:44
Same. Everytime I read a book and there’s a witty character I think of him or when I have pie.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #415   #416   #417   #418   #419   #420   #421   #422   #423   #424   ...#769

Show your Genitals