Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #422

Pages:  #1... #417   #418   #419   #420   #421   #422   #423   #424   #425   #426   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #642199 25,May,21 15:18
Longtime Megedeth bassist David Ellefson was fired yesterday for sexting and video chatting with someone who is not his wife.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,May,21 15:53 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By #642199 25,May,21 16:22
Pretty sad that happened. Bust in peace David. 🤘🏻
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,21 21:18 other posts 
Ellefson was accused of grooming an underaged girl through messages and videos online, which circulated on social media.

By phart [Ignore] 25,May,21 13:54 other posts 
All these years later,you seldom hear of the man that finally had enough

By #623135 24,May,21 21:33
Phart
It aint dementia ,if anything it would be
Dissociative identity disorder was previously referred to as multiple personality disorder. Symptoms of dissociative identity disorder (criteria for diagnosis) include: The existence of two or more distinct identities (or “personality states”). art@

Et tu, Brute?
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,21 22:08 other posts 
Oh for goodness sake,if you go back into the archives of your mind you will find that was my stated reason for banning 1 of your other profiles!. Besides, I wasn't saying it WAS Did, I was saying if anything it would be DID,not dementia.
Dementia is something that runs in my family,my dad is showing signs now so I am ALL to familar with it and what I see here is not that.
By #623135 25,May,21 00:31
Phart I’m far from perfect. I apologize if I got it wrong.
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,21 22:14 other posts 
Oh for goodness sake,if you go back into the archives of your mind you will find that was my stated reason for banning 1 of your other profiles!. Besides, I wasn't saying it WAS Did, I was saying if anything it would be DID,not dementia.
Dementia is something that runs in my family,my dad is showing signs now so I am ALL to familar with it and what I see here is not that.
:x
Frankly I would rather be 2 "normal" people in 1 body than to have 1 body with a messed up brain.

Et tu, Brute? (pronounced [ɛt ˈtuː ˈbruːtɛ]) is a Latin phrase literally meaning 'and you, Brutus?' or 'also you, Brutus?', often translated as 'You as well, Brutus?', 'You too, Brutus?', or 'Even you, Brutus?'. The quote appears in Act 3 Scene 1 of William Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar,[1]

Sure does prove me wrong as it seems I remember et tu brute meaning "why Brutus?"
By #623135 25,May,21 00:59
Shakespeare used it to emphasize backstabbing. I noticed you like to join the stabbing done by Skittles, Bella, and others. I can’t blame you as I,too, do that in the heat of the moment. But, don’t think I don’t notice it.
By phart [Ignore] 25,May,21 10:28 other posts 
"It aint dementia ,if anything it would be"
That is not saying it is anything.that is sayin IF it is anything.No knives involved,just a correction to the statement of dementia.

By #623135 25,May,21 01:25
That frickin' cock juggling thunder cunt from down under (Doyalson) believes that when I returned from my holiday, that I created a fake account for the purpose of viewing her page. Believe me, there is nuthin' and I mean nuthin' on your page that I want to see.

But apparently, YOU missed me! Who is thinking about who, you dumb bitch!?

Calm down, calm down.....are you all revved up about not having her Diamond membership renewed on time?
--------------------------------------- added after 16 minutes

If you are so hell bent that I created a fake account, ask admin to check the member's IP for you. Oh, that's right, once you've made up your mind that you're right, you're right even when you're wrong!

Wow, some bile came up that gullet

By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,21 12:33 other posts 
Oh, this struck my funny bone! ANGEL1227! is answering TWOWARMTTS3's posts! WTF!
By #623135 23,May,21 14:44
Why not? Every one gets into these “discussions “. Don’t you answer Skittles posts? Come to think about it, aren’t you that HOMO’s other half?
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,21 16:49 other posts 
And you wonder why I think that you are disgusting and vulgar!?
By #623135 23,May,21 21:39
No, please, don’t hold back. How do you really feel about me?
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,May,21 15:36 other posts 
That’s what happens when you juggle two accounts you for get what account you are at the moment
--------------------------------------- added after 36 seconds

She’s not fooling anyone
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,21 16:50 other posts 
I think she's got real issues.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,May,21 17:06 other posts 
I do believe you’re right
By 2nice [Ignore] 23,May,21 20:18 other posts 
Uh...duh?
By #574505 23,May,21 21:05
As they say you can ask questions but if you answer yourself you're nuts
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,May,21 22:26 other posts 
TwoDumb... she is a real winner! Bitch must have invented a time machine because most of her pics are from 1981
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,21 06:06 other posts 
Yeah and she was an old saggy woman then
By #275407 24,May,21 20:31
That is so funny
By #642199 24,May,21 12:41
The dementia must be flaring up again.
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,21 14:22 other posts 
It aint dementia ,if anything it would be

Dissociative identity disorder was previously referred to as multiple personality disorder. Symptoms of dissociative identity disorder (criteria for diagnosis) include: The existence of two or more distinct identities (or “personality states”).

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,May,21 22:28 other posts 
There is a ding dong on here. We will call her the Saggy Granny. This muppet was dumb enough to post a picture of her driver license. To that point, is it fair game that some site cunts might exploit her information?

Does she really have any real defense for posting personal information if something goes south?
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,May,21 06:04 other posts 
No defense that I can see
By #642199 24,May,21 12:43
It’s the dementia. She probably posted it so she would have a back up.
By phart [Ignore] 24,May,21 14:20 other posts 
No one is that dumb. Chances are that she found a website that allows a photoshopped image on a drivers license back ground or something. Then posted it to make you think she was stupid.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,May,21 15:07 other posts 
I thought about that but I don't think this old rat even knows how to use something like that. Too much of an imbecile.
By #642199 24,May,21 16:28
She really is that stupid. It’s all that inbreeding.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,May,21 08:50 other posts 
Saggy Granny and her trailer park life!

By #623135 24,May,21 10:22
Taking a break from sucking your old man?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,May,21 12:26 other posts 
I think you both hold the monopoly on old parts. Or, is the just the Saggy Granny typing on two profiles? Look in the mirror at all that lard, hail damaged thighs, and parts that don't even work anymore! When is the last time you had a healthy check up at the doctor? 1991?

Don't forget there is probably a early bird special at Denny's or KFC tonight. Something soft for your rotted teeth and dentures!

Trailer Park Royalty What a horrible life!
By #642199 24,May,21 12:40
Well what do you expect she is trash, fucking uncle daddy at 14.

By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,21 03:09 other posts 
May 24, 2021 is Victoria Day in Canada. I hope that our Canadian neighbors continue to enjoy their long weekend and stay safe!

By 2nice [Ignore] 23,May,21 20:27 other posts 
Summer is finally peeking it’s head out in Michigan.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,May,21 00:06 other posts 
It was like a hot, sunny day in July on the east side of the state. It was sunny and beautiful then the sky started to turn gray and by 5 o'clock the temperature was 57 degrees and it was raining.

By dgraff [Ignore] 23,May,21 12:13 other posts 
Hahaha LMAO you Candice Ann or as I refer to you as Grand Canyon cunt just got your ass handed to you by skittles
By bella! [Ignore] 23,May,21 13:11 other posts 
You know, her line of thinking, sense of decency is all eff'd up. She calls you "HOMO" as well as other things, but corrects you when you call her Candy. This is another WTF!
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,May,21 15:33 other posts 
Hahaha true that
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

And I might add that 90 percent of 20.000 members might take offense to her use of the word homo

By #623135 23,May,21 15:03
Dgraff
Hahaha LMAO you Candice Ann or as I refer to you as Grand Canyon cunt just got your ass handed to you by skittles

Angel1227!
Where, little peanut PeePee?

By #610414 23,May,21 10:05
Far-right supporters are the most bigoted, hateful, and least educated of all people in the planet. I'm not sure wether to say your parents are ashamed of you or proud of you. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree?
By phart [Ignore] 23,May,21 13:07 other posts 
Far left supporters are racist and hateful as well. They are the 1's that put skin color in their names like BLACK L M and so on. No way folks that protest actually have jobs,they couldn't get any sleep if they di.
By #623135 23,May,21 14:45
Jobs? What jobs. No one is working since 3/2020

By #623135 21,May,21 07:52
Skittles wrote (9hr ago):
This this up! Its filled with trashy old lady pics. Disgusting

This was written on my page in the public message section. Isn’t it a shame that this diskless man keeps trolling other member’s accounts? He (and I use that pronoun lightly) along with that paragon of education, Freddy, keeps trashing other members pages. He must be worth a lot of money to Admin. It’s the only explanation why this A..hole and his cock sucking go-to vaccum cleaner are still here. I remember a poll were the majority of the votes went to “ Skittles should be deleted by Admin”
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,May,21 13:44 other posts 
Is my post not accurate? Go towards the light!
By #623135 22,May,21 09:14
It’s up to the eye of the beholder. You are only one of a handful. Don’t you think that I would have gone if every guy that tells me he wants to sleep with me actually thought like you? You are funny. Funny for a father sucking home, that is.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,May,21 11:33 other posts 
There's a lot of desperate old rats in the world! Men that can't actually get a good looking women. You are like day old bread. Or, spoiled meat in deli!

Remember that time when so many begged you to stay here? Me either! Because that never happened!
By #623135 22,May,21 14:34
Skittles, don’t you have fresh material? The same insults dat after day. A certain lady says you are extremely witty and funny. I just don’t see it. Why don’t you make a list of your insults and number them. Then you can post the number. It would be less boring. Look, I did not block you so you can load my page with inappropriate gifts. I let you post mesgs on my page, you can author countless blogs, I don’t give a damn. You are a disturbed individual that hates blacks, cowardly attack women on the site, and keep friends that are one step below trash. So, HOMO, go play with your fathers dick and leave people be.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,May,21 11:51 other posts 
Funny how you love BLM and black criminals and call me out for not supporting crime... trying to sound so desperately woke but then light up the site with homophobic and anti-semitic comments without batting one of those lazy eyes.

Sad old rats! There probably is a site on the internet for saggy granny pics, hail damaged thighs, and an ass that needs a shower curtain to cover it!!! Your pictures belong in the dumpster. Honestly, I really think you look like a Downs Syndrome poster model.

BTW- who decorated your trailer? It looks like an episode from "Cops"
By #623135 23,May,21 12:20
It doesn’t sink in, does it
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Did I call you out for NOT supporting crime, HOMO? At least I have pics to post. You, HOMO,Are too chicken to post pics of you.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #417   #418   #419   #420   #421   #422   #423   #424   #425   #426   ...#769

Show your Genitals