Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #469

Pages:  #1... #464   #465   #466   #467   #468   #469   #470   #471   #472   #473   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 17:26 other posts 
Um,In 2016,how many National Guard troops protected Trump during his swearing in?
There will be 10,000 protecting Biden for his abbreviated swearing in.Gee,could there have been a issue with the election prompting people to be angry?
By #610414 15,Jan,21 19:33
Would the sacking of the Capitol have something to do with it? You see, phart Democrats are more civilised

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 13:24 other posts 
And thank you to Admin for nuking that scummy thread started by uncutdic ...
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 13:47 other posts 
By Dev01 [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 16:54 other posts 
Fuck Yeah, Agreed thanks Nimda

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 12:00 other posts 
You know,sometimes you read something and you are like,What the hell are these people thinking,or are they thinking?
Man on death row,has the Wuhan thing,the lawyers thought he should be allowed to recover before being put to death, Like the victums were given a chance to get their affairs in order before they died?

only registered users can see external links

By #629627 20,Dec,20 19:01
Good interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger on MSNBC- Republicans, and trump being a shit ass fuckwit cry baby loser. American voters are more important than a cry baby tantrum from a thumb sucking idiot.
Mitt Romney - Breitbert - Trump leaving Washington with conspiracy theories and things so nutty and loopy that people are shaking their head wondering in the world has gotten into this man?
It's easy, he has always been a cry baby loser fat ass bully that throws a tantrum if he doesnt get his candy. Boohoo trump. There there - did all the nasty voters votey woters vote for someone else.
Now he wants to "Release the Crackpot" and appoint the crossdreser Sidney Powell as his personnel special counsel.
--------------------------------------- added after 46 seconds

His mate Putin is doing us some favours. Invite him over to the white house for dinner.
By 2nice [Ignore] 20,Dec,20 19:08 other posts 
Piss off.
By #551147 21,Dec,20 10:23
2Nice,

That one REALLY likes to be pissed on...

Right Bannon?
By #629627 23,Dec,20 00:01
Another intelligent and witty contribution from the corpse. Pushing the boundary of intellectual debate as ever.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Dec,20 19:34 other posts 
Your in the wrong forum thread to be preaching your communist bull shit so fuck off ass hole
By #551147 21,Dec,20 10:24
You tell that piece of shit!
By #629627 23,Dec,20 00:04
tell Arnie and Mitt to stop being communists for pointing out trump is a cry baby loser nut job - boohoo trumpy wumpy - loser now fuck off and lets here what maxwell has to say
By phart [Ignore] 20,Dec,20 22:18 other posts 
Well,if rolls were reversed,the cities would be burning.
Putin didn't do the hacking in my opionion.
Capable,yes,but I doubt he had it done.
I am thinking terrorist,useing servers and ip addys to make it LOOK like the russians.What better way to stir trouble? And look at the money made by the media reporting it and the military contracts for weapons and security. Hate is profitiable,that is why rather it is directed at the russians or the blacks or the Nazi's,it will never go away.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Dec,20 08:24 other posts 
Fuck off rat Bannon. You are a muppet.
By #551147 21,Dec,20 08:59
And that's just being nice...
By #629627 23,Dec,20 00:04
I rate your dick - poor
your opinion doesnt count
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 00:08 other posts 
Exactly, what standard do you use to rate member's penises? Do you have any formal penis training? And what is the correlation between their penis and their opinion?
By #629627 14,Jan,21 19:43
I havent even looked at most of those morons profiles. I'm just assuming they have got pathetic dicks. The ones I did look at were so wierd with pictures of all sorts of garbage. then there's the one that has sex with his dog. Most of them seem to have pictures of animals on their little profile pic.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 21:57 other posts 
I've posted a picture of Ozzy, my pussy cat! /f8awypneq2depic.html
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 09:39 other posts 
bannon for being straight, you seem to have a lot of dick metrics that you are involved with: size contests, ratings on looks etc.

Did the mall Santa get at you again this year? There is still time to go see him this week.

ps- clean up your page! Dirty hamster!!!
By #629627 14,Jan,21 19:36
homo

By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 20:21 other posts 
Hey all you nerds and mechanical ⚙️ geeks
Battle bots is on the discover channel

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 12:45 other posts 
I was on my way to church today, yep, I go to church, it's approximately 14 miles from my home. During the course of my drive, I noticed about three homes that had already removed their Christmas tree from their house and dragged it to the road for garbage pickup.

I haven't decorated in 3 years, or so, life has been busy, but when I did, I always left the fake tree and decorations up until sometime after the new year. How about you?
By admin [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 13:21 other posts 
Once I made an 8 March present to my then girlfriend by finally taking out dried up new year pine out of our appartment. Then and there people used real trees rather than artificial and celebrated New Year rather than x-mas, but you get the picture, I was too lazy to throw it out for more than 2 months.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 13:26 other posts 
What floor was your apartment on?
By admin [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 19:30 other posts 
11th.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 19:42 other posts 
And that's the reason it took two plus months to get rid of. What kept you from just dropping it out of the window?
By admin [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 21:16 other posts 
Probably that I was raised in a family of teachers and engineers... But I'm quite sure it was my laziness what made me wait so long and not the height of the building. It had 2 elevators anyway, one of which was quite ample.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 21:24 other posts 
Fine, you were lazy. Regardless of whether the building had two ample elevators, the easiest and more direct route was out the window.
By admin [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 21:43 other posts 
Aside from being considered uneducated behaviour, throwing a 20+ pounds pine out of 11th floor balcony may be quite dangerous, you can't be sure where it will land. It may be blown by wind into someone's window, break street light wires or crush some pedestrian's head. Which may cause administrative fines or criminal charges. Some still do this, I've seen it. But I'm not that kind of person.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 21:59 other posts 
Oh, c'mon, I was just making light of the situation, it was just a joke.
By admin [Ignore] 28,Dec,20 06:34 other posts 
Well, where I'm from they have a saying "Who served in the Army, does not laugh at the circus". After all the places I lived in, I can't laugh at many jokes since I've seen people actually doing them.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,20 07:23 other posts 
I understand and I apologize that I offended your common sense.

Many years ago, I ordered a queen size sleeper sofa for the house I just purchased. I didn't bother taking measurements, I just knew that the delivery people would bring it in through one of the three available doors. Delivery day came, the men looked at the doors, the turns that they would need to negotiate to get the sofa into the room that it was intended for. Boom! The sofa was delivered through the window of that room! Luckily, the house was just a one-story ranch, nothing higher.
By admin [Ignore] 28,Dec,20 08:15 other posts 
I see no problem with the situation you described.

How would you have sofa delivered into this:

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,20 09:17 other posts 
Hmmmmmm.....I'm not sure whether the sofa was intended the interior or exterior. Looks like the sofa could be used on the outside for the comfort of spectators for the basketball games!

Question, how were you able to add the picture without adding it to your own page? I hope my question made sense.
By admin [Ignore] 28,Dec,20 10:24 other posts 
It's on an another image hosting site.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,20 10:37 other posts 
Oh, okay, thank you.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 10:39 other posts 
Just to let you know, dropping Christmas trees out of the window is not uncommon. See for yourself.

By 2nice [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 13:35 other posts 
Haha...I did the same once. What a mess though. All the needles fell off the bastard. I ended up cleaning them up for years.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 13:42 other posts 
How long did it take you to get glitter/sparkles out of your carpet? The same amount of time?
By 2nice [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 20:02 other posts 
Yes, what a mess that was.
By 2nice [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 13:36 other posts 
Church. Really?
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 13:41 other posts 
Yep, church. I realize I'm a "mess".
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 21:04 other posts 

Father Ted will sort you out!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 21:16 other posts 
Fr. Ted can do whatever he likes, I'm not Catholic.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Dec,20 07:40 other posts 
neither is Father Ted
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,20 07:59 other posts 
If Fr. Ted is not Catholic, is he Episcopalian?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 11:38 other posts 
More of a comedian
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 11:45 other posts 
Say what piss in a pailian
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 12:43 other posts 
You spelled it phonetically! (kinda)

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #464   #465   #466   #467   #468   #469   #470   #471   #472   #473   ...#769

Show your Genitals