Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #477

Pages:  #1... #472   #473   #474   #475   #476   #477   #478   #479   #480   #481   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 25,Dec,20 15:04 other posts 
so how did you spend Christmas?
I got my clothes washed,dishes washed,wood box filled up and so far that is all. ate a bowl of ceral for breakfast,had some chopped pork barbecue for lunch and probably for supper to. Family will be meeting over the weekend.
Christmas gets more and more depressing every year.And this year with the virus,can't go many places,cant do this,cant do that, makes it that much worse.
thankfully no sucides in our district so far this week.
By sherryann [Ignore] 25,Dec,20 19:48 other posts 
Phart, alone listening to Christmas carols while looking at my Christmas tree. I find joy in that but agree with you that it's depressing. Especially like you say, this year. Very depressing dealing with this covid crap, we can't do anything we're used to doing. I comply by wearing a mask in the stores, but I can't breathe with it on, and it fogs up my glasses and I can't see anything. I am so tired of my freedom being taken away from me. I won't take the vaccine but I am last on the list anyway. My mayor already informed us who is first to get it.Have at it! lol. Anyway, thanks for sharing and glad your Christmas was good. Merry Christmas!
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Dec,20 01:03 other posts 
I'm all turkey'd out. I went to my Niece's with her husband and two kids. I brought the carcass home to make a nice big pot of turkey stew. It was a BIG turkey. It's known amongst my family that if there's turkey for dinner and I'm there I will relieve them of the carcass so they don't have to deal with it or worse, throw it in the garbage.
She and her husband are into wood art in the garage in which they use a wood burning torch. I just ordered them two fire extinguishers from Amazon; one for the house and one for the garage.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Dec,20 22:11 other posts 
Family had ham,and I can't eat much ham as it gives me a headache,I guess blood pressure issue. OH but that chocolate cake,and those coconut balls! UM>And DEVILED EGGS! I GOTA learn how to make them so I can eat them more offten than just holidays,local family sells free range eggs.That is what they call eggs you get from a chicken that strutts around the yard eating grass,bugs,and chicken scratch.
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Dec,20 22:55 other posts 
I love devilled eggs! Are you sure it’s not the sugar causing headaches?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 09:10 other posts 
didn't eat very much sugar,but could be.

By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Dec,20 03:42 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

Ken Jennings will become the new Jeopardy host. For now.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,20 16:04 other posts 
Just as the title suggests, FIRST interim Jeopardy host , for now.

By #551147 26,Dec,20 14:35

Less than 1 minute...
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,20 15:56 other posts 
All the hand movements and he was able to use braggadocious, too!? I'm impressed!

By #574505 23,Dec,20 19:32
Question of the day.Have u ever got stuck while having sex.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 19:38 other posts 
How, exactly, does one "get stuck"? If you can slide it in, shouldn't you be able to slide it out?
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 19:51 other posts 
• Super Glue
• You take a fuck break while in your car in the middle of a snow storm and BOOM! you can't get out/stuck.
• Fuck break in the Northern Hemisphere springtime, in your car, off the beaten path. There's a torrential rainfall, the ground gets all wet and mucky, your tire spins, you're stuck.
• You are camping, you wonder what it's like to fuck a tree and you get stuck.

That's all that I can think of at the moment. But what makes me smile is that one numbnuts thought of this question but I believe it took three ninnyhammers to approve this question. Oi!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 21:36 other posts 
All legit ways to "get stuck the I didn't think of. And, I agree about how in the hell did that question get through?
By #551147 24,Dec,20 00:32
@ Jamie,

[deleted image]

By #574505 24,Dec,20 00:40
Lol
By phart [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 10:30 other posts 
Are you meaning as in 2 dogs having to have a bucket of cold water thrown on them to get them "unlocked"
By #574505 24,Dec,20 11:29
If I was a maledog I be gladly to be stuck
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 10:35 other posts 
Jamie Are you stuck mate? Need snow chains? OnStar?? Sort out cunty
By #574505 24,Dec,20 11:31
Cunty no snow here
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 13:10 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Dec,20 08:48 other posts 
Do you want some snow Jamie I would be glad to send you a box full but don’t delay it’s melting fast
By #574505 25,Dec,20 09:58
O how sad
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Dec,20 10:40 other posts 
Hahaha I’m sure there will be more soon

By phart [Ignore] 25,Dec,20 10:13 other posts 
I hope folks in Nashville are ok, A rv exploded in downtown.
I would assume a gas leak if it had any age on it.But the cops are saying intentional.But it only happened a few minutes ago

edit,turns out it had speakers telling everyone to leave the area.then boom,full of exsposives.I am curious as to what the goal was of this bombing.

By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 15:16 other posts 
The NORAD Santa tracker.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 19:35 other posts 
I find it odd that a member would post this in the forum regarding the voting members of the Evaluation Panel. This is a portion of the original post;

"Only a few make decisions for the majority."

The voting process is open to any verified member with two or more years of continuous membership.

What I find laughable is that although the poster seems outraged perhaps by the lack of interest and/or participation, the person is not gobsmacked that there is ONE MEMBER that presides as the moderator of over 400 groups. I wonder if the above person ever gives thought to that?
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 22:07 other posts 
I doubt it the member you are speaking of can’t think past her fake ponytail

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 20:00 other posts 
I'm posting the link to a 71 minute documentary on farting. Later!

By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 11:17 other posts 
Does anyone remember the vice Presidential debate?
The statement that the Kamel made about she would not take a vaccine devoloped under Trump, well damn,I just read that she will be getting hers next week.
We conserivtives are always trying to explain the double standards that democrats operate under.THis is a clear case of lieing thru her fucking teeth people.she told millions she would not take it,and lo and behold her she is getting it. When will you liberals learn,they are a bunch of lieing,cheating monsters.>?
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 14:21 other posts 
I thought she said that she would gladly take one recommended by Anthony Fauci but not one recommended by only Donald Trump.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 17:17 other posts 
um,ok,well,maby I neeed to google it.But I coulda swore she said she wouldn't take trumps vaccine.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 20:52 other posts 
not to clog up this thread but,you know,why is Dominion so angry about anyone wanting to check their machines,and why are govenors not allowing them to be checked, IF there is nothing fuzzy?
What are they hiding?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 20:55 other posts 
True dat!
By #551147 22,Dec,20 22:29
Now Phart, please!

Just SHUT UP and accept the results because people like Kebmo, Ananas2xLekker, MobiusDick, TWOWARMTTS3, Curvy8, and Gntlmn (just to name a few), say so! If you don't just go along with it, your a nut-job, or a conspiracy theorist. Trust THEM! There was NO fraud committed this election. That ONLY happened the last election.

Pffft Everyone knows that... SHEEESH!

You're hitting the nail on the head. Because they have LOTS to hide, obviously!
By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 10:32 other posts 
A Government of the people should be in a glass house.But they are in a granite bunker instead.Annoying to say the least.

By mr_blue [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 20:17 other posts 
Black Nike's matter or do all Nike's matter?!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 20:46 other posts 
All Nike's matter!

My sister utilizes a pool at a nearby health club where there is a group of people that play water volleyball. The pool has the normal black markings to designate the swim lanes. Everyone has a position to play and their inside joke is Black Lines Matter!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 20:52 other posts 
In case you cared to know, I have the most beautiful pair of women's Fila Disruptor II sneakers. They are bright yellow and they are gorgeous!
By #551147 22,Dec,20 22:34
FUCK NIKE!

Sounds pretty cool Bella!, let's see them. 🙂

Fila, nice choice by the way. I got the boys some of those BK's Mr.DGraff mentioned some time ago.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 23:07 other posts 
It was probably September/October 2019, and while shopping, I saw this 20-something year old in these beautiful, bold, bright yellow sneakers. I hustled over to her to compliment her and asked where she bought them. She told me and that night I ordered them online. They are so gorgeous! They come in bright red but I didn't buy them, YET......
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 04:33 other posts 
Hahaha I feel cheep now I’m wearing a pair of RT 66 sneakers and the color is old man tan
--------------------------------------- added after 40 seconds

Size 13 w
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Dec,20 09:36 other posts 
NIKE is a known scummy company at best. Sucks off that rat Colin KaeperCunt, winds up about all the social justice BS here... THEN has the temerity to break just about every labor law to make their crap shoes in China, all while polluting that POS country.

There's a reason their Chink factories are constantly audited.

By #551147 22,Dec,20 16:54
Just under 9 mins.

Just gonna leave this link here for those that don't understand how elections work, per the Constitution.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 19:32 other posts 
I heard something similar, today, I've been following this guy on YouTube. He's a minister, baptist, I think, out of Mississippi and goes by the name of Professor Toto. He explained why he uses Toto, it was because it was Toto, the little dog that pulled back the curtain to expose the mysterious, big, powerful and deceptive Wizard!
By #551147 22,Dec,20 22:37
Lol How clever!

I been checking out some of Phil Robertsons post lately. He's pretty entertaining and intelligent too. 😁
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 23:12 other posts 
Duck Dynasty, Phil Robertson?
By #551147 22,Dec,20 23:25
LOL Yep!

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 09:32 other posts 
A second round of stimulus checks will be seen as early as next week! And even dead people will get them, too!

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 11:16 other posts 
Great how will I spend my father’s stimulus money
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 12:41 other posts 
Ammo?, a unfinished "paperweight", night vision googles?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 14:11 other posts 
Huh?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 16:02 other posts 
Dgraff ask how he would spend his fathers stimulas money.I made some suggjestions of things he could buy!
IF you remember,alot of folks got checks the first time that had passed on.I know 1 fellow that his mother inlaw got a check and she had been passed away for a year,his father inlaw passed away 4 years ago,also got a check.He and his wife thought about it,and did what few would do,they mailed them back with a copy of the death certificates.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 16:04 other posts 
Sorry, that went right over my head.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 16:06 other posts 
They make nets!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 18:20 other posts 
I wen to the cemetery I told my dad he is getting a new stimulus check
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,20 19:27 other posts 
Um, okay!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #472   #473   #474   #475   #476   #477   #478   #479   #480   #481   ...#769

Show your Genitals