Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #492

Pages:  #1... #487   #488   #489   #490   #491   #492   #493   #494   #495   #496   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 18:54 other posts 
2 Indians walk into a bar
Lying Dog and Spread Eagle.

Elizabeth Warren and Camela Harris.

By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 13:43 other posts 
I know the crazy reasons people blacklist has been discussed to great lengths, but here's a weird one I've seen on several occasions. When I click on a member's page I've never been to before and I  notice thier likability is unfriendly, or a troll, I'll see what the blacklist reasons are. One that I find curious is, "Not local". Ive seen this enough times to make this comment. Okay, so the person lives far away and that's a reason to blacklist? Hell, 99% of the other members live far away, do they blacklist everyone that's not a next door nieghbor?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 14:21 other posts 
That is an unusual reason AND you are correct, most members do not live close to each other.

You, on the other hand, live close. I understand that LaMarsa is no longer open so we can't meet there. How about the drive thru lane at Chick-fil-A once it opens? I drive a red Cadi XT5.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 15:22 other posts 
A drive-thru drive-by-date? I think you might be onto the next big thing
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 15:55 other posts 
Yeah, a drive thru drive-by-date, you know, to maintain proper social distancing!

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 09:59 other posts 
2020 has been quite a year and it's been a real eye opener for me. From how people reacted to COVID-19 and quarantine and to observe how people/members HATE on others because of their political affiliation. Again, a real eye opener.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 12:36 other posts 
I agree Bella I even find myself looking at a few groups different than I did In early 2019

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 06:00 other posts 
My area of Michigan, will be enjoying another freakishly mild November day. Yep, yesterday was 70 degrees, today it's projected to be in the mid to high 60's, and mild weather is anticipated through Wednesday.

Last year, November 10, 2019, we had a significant snowfall. What a difference one year makes, people have convertible tops down, playing golf and TRYING to buy sundaes at Dairy Queen. Too bad Dairy Queen didn't get the good weather "memo", they've been closed since mid September.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 06:54 other posts 
I remember one year eating Christmas dinner outside at the picnic table my dad was alive yet so I’m guessing it was 5 or 6 years ago it’s warm in Pennsylvania to I’m planning on getting the motorcycle out for a last hoorah ride today
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 07:02 other posts 
Good for you! I thought that maybe your slave driving employer might have put you on the work schedule for today!

Oh, enjoy the ride!
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 07:06 other posts 
Nah I put my share of 12 hour days in and 7 day work weeks screw it 8 hours a day 5 days a week is fine with me
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 09:23 other posts 
It's the weekend, BITCHES! I hope you're sticking to your date night weekend plan. Too much work makes Dan money BUT what good is it if you do not enjoy the fruit of your labor?
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 10:49 other posts 
Hahaha markis just left for home
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 10:57 other posts 
Is he working today? I assumed that he would be going along on the "Last Hurrah 2020 Ride". You considered gifting Markis a motorcycle, did that happen?
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 12:31 other posts 
No he walk out before that happened but the good thing is that he tried dating 2 other guys one his own age only to realize that was a struggle because neither of them were established yet a middle age man that would get drunk and knock him around then he realized I was the best thing he had going on
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 09:23 other posts 
72 in NYC today.. crazy for November.

By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 05:58 other posts 
Now just what the hell is a provisional ballot they are counting I never heard of them before are they just pulling ballots out of there ASS
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,20 06:03 other posts 
I am begining to wonder if the Chinese are voting!
And just think,early in the year it was proposed to be able to vote by EMAIL! Or by Smart PHONE!.
And they can't even get paper ballets right.
A "sweep" of the postal service warehouses in the next county yielded several 100 votes.Um,how did they get there and I wonder if my Trump flags I ordered LAST YEAR are under the boxes with the ballets in them??

By #551147 06,Nov,20 15:37
The son of bitch could barely draw 10's of people to a rally, yet he's winning the vote... RIIIIGHT!

More don't believe what you see, it's this!

👋 "These aren't the droids you're looking for!" 👋
only registered users can see external links

By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Nov,20 22:36 other posts 
Are they done counting mail in ballots yet because I found 2 boxes full at my shop the mail man dropped them off by accident

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 15:06 other posts 
To put an end to the legendary paranoia of the Saggy Granny...

Admin, do I share a profile, IP address, or anything with Bella?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 17:06 other posts 
You want to use this character, @, before and after admin's name, or any other member's nickname, so that he/they know they were mentioned.

admin answered this, not too long ago, but I'm sure he would be happy to respond to you, too.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 17:39 other posts 
I’ve tried and it doesn’t seem to work for me
--------------------------------------- added after 67 seconds

@bella@
By #551147 05,Nov,20 17:59
Put ya bifocals on! That's cause you have to spell the name EXACT, like, Bella! Bella! you forgot the sneaky lil exclamation point - ! - at the end of HER name, in particular.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 18:12 other posts 
Hahaha I just put my glasses on and now I see it
--------------------------------------- added after 51 seconds

Bella!
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 18:26 other posts 
dgraff

bella!

HotFuckerBoy

Scorps

Dont mind me, just trying this out

By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 18:39 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Nov,20 14:55 other posts 
Thanks Bella! I never used this before
By admin [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 20:06 other posts 
Don't you know that you and Bella are both my fakes?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 20:16 other posts 
Stop!

Members are known to fabricatre stuff (twowarm and her pal) in order to stir the pot, they don't need your help!
By #551147 05,Nov,20 20:51
It MUST be true, I observed every single one of you use the same words in sentences, like - the, it, and, I, periods and comas. I'd say your all the same person and THAT'S proof!
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Notice how Mr.Admin, and Bella!, both used "are" and "you". If that's not proof I don't know what is...
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 21:06 other posts 
And the plot thickens
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 21:11 other posts 
Gee, I will be more mindful and choose different words. Maybe if I spell differently, that will confuse the heck out of the conspirologists OR maybe they will think that they are me........
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 21:16 other posts 
Oh, wait until start using my fancy words like repuklicans, that will have the entire site buzzing!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 21:33 other posts 
O wate tile i start the copy aind past tread. No gramer or speling alowed. It will bee a dedicaterd thing for thos hoo doo dat. And now @ aloweded
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Te editing option avalable as wel.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 22:24 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Nov,20 14:51 other posts 
admin

Howling!

By #460385 05,Nov,20 20:29
I'm not a geography guy, and I've never been to Pennsylvania. But can someone help me out. If there's 67 counties in Pennsylvania and Trump gas won 62 counties and Biden has won 5 counties. How in the fuck are they side by side in votes?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 20:44 other posts 
It goes by the amount of people in each county like Lebanon county has 24000 people and the county’s Biden won are big cities like Harrisburg Pittsburg Philadelphia were there is 200’000 in each city and they are mostly black cities
By #460385 05,Nov,20 20:46
Jesus, WTF. Come on Pennsylvania. We are counting on you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 21:04 other posts 
I know this sucks Trump won my county with 67 percent but the big three cities always screw things up
By #551147 05,Nov,20 21:13
It will be settled once they dwindle the President's vote down like they are doing. They forgot there was a case of ballots over at their baby's mommas lil cousins aunties house in the closet. Oh and there were a couple of cases of ballots they forgot in the trunk of their Bruick. Can't forget about the 2 cases of ballots that was in the back of the postal truck while it was getting a new engine.

Like incredible magic all 100% of those ballots are Joe Biden only, too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 21:34 other posts 
I hate to say it but I think we under estimated the sneaky sliminess of the Democrats
By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,20 09:41 other posts 
that is why although we want to ignore our enemys,we need to watch them closely.
I am mighty afraid Trump may have lost BUT at least we have the senate and that will help keep Biden from running wild,from what I understand the New Green deal and tax cut distruction will be more difficult for him to acheive if the senate is maintained as is.
Here is what makes NO sense.
Nevada has 1,277,000 registered voters,but the projected turn out is 1,539,143.
HOW in the hell do you have MORE votes than VOTERS??
Other states like Pecilvania have similar problems with numbers BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO GIVE A DAMN?
Impeach Biden 2021
Pence-Trumpjr 2024
By #551147 06,Nov,20 09:59
Another thing NOBODY seems to give a shit about...

In REAL TIME - Wisconsin updated vote totals, 110,000 + votes and Trumps number didn't budge. As if it's possible to get that many votes with ZERO for the President.

I'm sick of these crooked fucks and feel pretty powerless.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,20 10:01 other posts 
I can promise you,if the repubs had stooped as low as the Dems on this ,they would be all up in the air about it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Nov,20 11:57 other posts 
I’m sick of it and may never vote again I’m convinced it’s rigged they put whoever they want in office there is no way the people put Obama in office either that was a buy out so let them do what they want and I will do the same
By #551147 06,Nov,20 14:29
Told you they would just keep going until his leads magically evaporated. Most of the country was able to finish counting that night, like Texas & Florida with HUGE numbers of citizens, yet these others can't? What a fucking organized sham!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Nov,20 14:53 other posts 
Countrycouple54

Philly is known for their legendary cheating and shenanigans

By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Nov,20 05:24 other posts 
Congratulations to the good people of Florida Ohio and Texas for doing the right thing and shutting the Democrats out
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Power to the people
And no more Democrats ever ✊
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Nov,20 08:34 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,20 08:49 other posts 
I'm surprised that the State of Michigan was evenly split.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Nov,20 08:54 other posts 
I know and Pennsylvania so far
--------------------------------------- added after 100 seconds

It’s a pretty close race I didn’t think sleepy old joe had it in him
By phart [Ignore] 04,Nov,20 09:10 other posts 
NC is to close to call to,
IF you think this is a nail biter,try 2024.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,20 18:40 other posts 
The stats I saw show Biden leading in Michigan. It's less than a 2% margin, but it does sadden me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Nov,20 18:43 other posts 
Me to but no matter who wins I guess we will live with it
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Nov,20 18:45 other posts 
You're right.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Nov,20 21:26 other posts 
It will just be 4 more years of Obama again
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 13:09 other posts 
If Biden continues to walk and talk like he is starting to show his age look for Harris to be more in the forefront. What do'all think of that?
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 17:37 other posts 
I never thought about that hell no she is a communist bastard just like Pelosi
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 05,Nov,20 20:30 other posts 
Sort of...she's from San Francisco like Pelosi....the homeless population their is a disgrace. I think it was on 60 minutes, can't recall but it was shocking. Give food away for free and they will come. They came alright, and now the city doesn't know what to do about it. Worse then Las Vegas.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #487   #488   #489   #490   #491   #492   #493   #494   #495   #496   ...#769

Show your Genitals