Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #496

Pages:  #1... #491   #492   #493   #494   #495   #496   #497   #498   #499   #500   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 17:06 other posts 
It's the end of the month and apparently twowarm doesn't have the dollar to pay for her anti psychotic medication(s). Old girl "mentioned" me 8 times today.
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

If someone wants to drop a couple of piles of steaming shit on her page compliments of me, I will gift you a premium membership.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 17:38 other posts 
A Site Bounty!!! I approve of this message!!!lol

And that pauper didn't have a dollar at the start of the month either.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 17:51 other posts 
I wasn't aware that you had to sanction this ATTACK. Having two or more piles of shit deposited on her page would greatly please me. Heck, if SrCums can get other members to do that, why can't I? I don't want to unblacklist her to do it because you have to wait 2 days to put the blacklist back in place and I don't want to deal with her for 2 days.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 18:14 other posts 
Launch the piles!! She sucks.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 18:46 other posts 
Is there someone, that you know of, that is up to this task? I would welcome assistance.
By #574505 26,Oct,20 21:19
I know will
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 21:29 other posts 
You know someone? Please discuss my "needs" with that member and if they are up to the task, have them contact me. I'm serious about the "attack".
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,20 05:38 other posts 
Bump
By #574505 27,Oct,20 14:42
Sent pm Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,20 15:30 other posts 
A big, steaming thank you to LatinLover , mission accomplished!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Oct,20 17:20 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,20 11:07 other posts 
I may not agree with what you say but I'll fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

~ Voltaire

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 18:44 other posts 
Okay, okay..... there seems to be a question about the color of this peculiar thing that tecsan adds to each of his posts. What color do you see?

༼☯﹏☯༽

There's no right or wrong. I see it as purple.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 19:01 other posts 
Yeah it’s purple
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 19:09 other posts 

Another member saw my post(s) about the "purple" thingy and they took a screen shot, sent it to me to show me that they saw another color. Based on their screen shot, I saw the same color that they saw, and it wasn't purple!
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 20:16 other posts 
Well that’s odd what color were they in the screen shot
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 20:59 other posts 
I don't want to say, I want to know what others see.

༼☯﹏☯༽
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 21:02 other posts 
Lady Tecsan needs a lot of attention... a lonely soul in need of a pizza
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 21:04 other posts 
Oh that was a great day
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 21:07 other posts 
Shits go FO or go find your imaginary friend...Which I point out is PROBABLY a guy, but hey I do not mind Just FO and stay away from my blog/page...Have to admit that you are funny though...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 21:47 other posts 
Your a fkn grub
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:00 other posts 
Thanks for describing yourself to me and others...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:02 other posts 
You are just a insecure dissfunctioal insecure actress that claims fame and all its deccadence :xkis
--------------------------------------- added after 85 seconds

Oh and sorry, narcissistic drama queen. Two not too
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:13 other posts 
No I meant what I stated fool 'to'...Go back to school...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:19 other posts 
Yr spelng sure mat
--------------------------------------- added after 68 seconds

2+2 always makes 5
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:24 other posts 
Damn, what an idiot you are...I know there are not four hands making a statement here, so which one is it???Damn, so critical of crap here...༼☯﹏☯༽

Show me where I stated 'too' meaning also...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:27 other posts 
Listen sheriff, birds eat grubs
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:45 other posts 
You can get lost idiot...Hmm I wonder where you come up with sheriff...Bet I can guess...Wow a bunch of munchkins here...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 23:02 other posts 
Soft cock grub,You will be systematically removed as you would ant termite or roach. Weather it be Washington ot Tassie
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 00:53 other posts 
Fuck, I could not understand that language of yours...Damn if you feel so badly, then by all means report me...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 00:56 other posts 
Mom says sleepy time now
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 01:36 other posts 
And grandpa says stay awake and fight your battles...But if you believe in your statement then bye...And hope you well in the future...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #551147 20,Oct,20 01:50
He speaks in the language of i.n.c.e.s.t! He's boinking his Sister, you can't even imagine what he does with his brother... ROFLMAO
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 00:56 other posts 
Your sister is cute sitting next to you...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 21:09 other posts 
Lady tecsan? Pizza? Really? Gee, all you need to say is sous chef at the Pancake House, or some local dive and you'll have me thinking this is a cryptic description of a former member. ༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:00 other posts 
Gee...I wonder where that came from...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 21:08 other posts 
Sorry to burst some bubbles...But I see it as black...I know what you all are trying to do...Not going to work...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 21:12 other posts 
What do you think we're "all" trying to do? All I'm trying to figure out is what color members see AND why you use that stupid looking picture after every darn post!

༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:01 other posts 
Please, by all means ignore it if it bothers you...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:03 other posts 
NO WAY! I want to get to the bottom of WHY you use the funny looking thing!

༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:04 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:07 other posts 
Guess you are just going to have to wonder...There are many things on here and life in general that I would like to get to the bottom of...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:10 other posts 
Babie's, right? ༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:10 other posts 
Fuck off sheriff cunt. Ron Jeremy will find your bottom, pardon the pun
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:21 other posts 
Think you can dude...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:13 other posts 
Are you trying to bury this? ༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:16 other posts 
Na [deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 58 seconds

Its your thread Bella, so will stop now
By #551147 20,Oct,20 01:34
Mmmmmmm That actually looks yummy!

I don't know about that "Mark's Wing Sauce" bit, though...
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

Sounds like something that fuck wad Leopoldij would offer up with your food...
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 13:58 other posts 
Bump
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Oct,20 18:52 other posts 
Wing Dings!!!
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:17 other posts 
Nope...You take a guess...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:22 other posts 
Take a guess? I think you are having a difficult time following who and what you are responding to. ༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:42 other posts 
No do not think so...Just meant I have some of you all's conspiracy theory imaginations going...So guess...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Oct,20 22:55 other posts 
You have some of "you all's conspiracy theory imaginations"? First, who is "you all's", second, no conspiracy theory imaginations on my part. I thought I was clear, all I want to do is understand the purpose behind the odd, little purple thing. ༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 00:58 other posts 
Maybe that is my business and not any other person's business...Ever think of that???.........And as I have seen I have been 'accused' of being someone that I am not...Really ask these others and they will laugh at you or whomever asks...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 04:46 other posts 
Really? You won't say why you use the peculiar purple thing because it is your business? And I thought that SYD/SYC had an age stipulation of 18 years old and above. Why you gonna act like a 12 year old? ༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 00:53 other posts 
Ok because I can or want to...Does that satisfy you...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 02:53 other posts 
No, it does not. It's a very peculiar purple thing. I've seen you leave some very peculiar comments on SYC member's pictures. You strike me as being a very peculiar person, a person that is peculiar enough to take a piss out of a window rather than use the toilet.

༼☯﹏☯༽
By #551147 21,Oct,20 03:23
That's a rather specific peculiar event...

Is this some sorta play off of - "having a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out"?
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 03:42 other posts 
Wow, let it all out, I do not mind...By the way have you seen me leave a comment on syd???Just asking...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 03:48 other posts 
No, I haven't seen comments that you leave for SYD members. Is it possible that those comments for the men are more peculiar than what you leave for the women? Please tell me that you don't call the fellas "babe", too! Ewwwww...... ༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 21:37 other posts 
Send me one of my comments to me about a syd man that I stated...Now I do comment on females that are a couple, sometimes...Prove me wrong...I do not like syd period...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 23:09 other posts 
Dude! Do you have an issue with your eyesight or is it a straight up comprehension problem?

You posted, "By the way have you seen me leave a comment on syd???Just asking..."

I responded, "No, I haven't seen comments that you leave for SYD members."

So just what is it that you want me to prove? If you want me to prove that you're nuttier than squirrel shit, you've already proved that yourself!

༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 23:18 other posts 
By the way, for not liking SYD, period, why are you a premium paid member on a site that may serve as a gay/bi dating site? Are you looking for your own, well hung, Prince Charming? ༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Oct,20 00:52 other posts 
Doubt it...Wow how so many of you are quick to judge...When I first signed on it was just syd, and I was about to leave then admin introduced SYC...Who are you supporting here???I love SYC, the mirror site of syd I cannot stand...Can you and tinkerbell not understand that...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #551147 22,Oct,20 01:06
"When you FIRST signed on, it was just SYD"?

I see your sign-up date as Nov. 2018, which is 8+ months AFTER me, and when I got here, SYC was already established. So, what are you talking about, when you first got here?

Are you a previous member or something?
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 02:40 other posts 
Let me answer both bella's and you're question...I do not know nor do I care when syc was introduced...I did not come to the syd site much UNTIL I discovered syc was here...My fault, I was late in the discovery, because did not care much for syd...So guess I got lucky and discovered it...Now that made me return more frequently...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,20 07:07 other posts 
You have been a member since 2018, about to pull the plug on your free membership and admin introduced SYC? I bet you spent months and months admiring all the beautiful penises and just when you thought it couldn't get any better, admin introduced SYC? When was that, 2019?

Dude, you are nuttier than squirrel shit! I recall admin posting about the history of the site. Show Your Dick aka SYD was launched in 2008 as a site for men that wanted to display their penis for the world to see and also for the men that liked to look at penises. Then comes along women and probably pretend women, too. These randy women wanted to look at penises and display their naughty bits and thar created some turmoil and admin saw the need and a companion site. The sister site needed a compatible and catchy name was introduced, BOOM! Show Your Cunt aka SYC was launched. My guess is that SYC was conceived early on, maybe 2010.

So, if you are not attracted to dicks, what drew you in, why did you become a member?

༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 00:16 other posts 
You and I both know that real women would look at a site called SYD...Now about the women pretending...Are you one of them???༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 00:54 other posts 
Tinkerbell, you seem be a master of avoiding answering questions. ༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 00:59 other posts 
So, because "you and I know" that women would be drawn to a site like SYD, how did you think that you were going to connect with them, you know, before admin introduced SYC in 2019?

Another thing Tinkerbell, you seem be a master of avoiding answering questions. ༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 01:17 other posts 
Get this straight, I am not gay...Visited this site very rarely until syc was introduced...Now as for you; were you implying that you are a guy...Now you seem to act like you know it all so go check how many times I was here before syc...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 01:03 other posts 
Tinkerbell, my reference to "pretend women" are the accounts established by men posing as a woman, who get off on that deception.

If you are suggesting that I am a man, all I can say to you is that you are wrong, yet again. ༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Oct,20 07:14 other posts 
By the way, this is the second time, in this thread, that you've made a reference to "tinkerbell"? Who is tinkerbell?

You have such odd nicknames for members, "crapper cleaner", "shittles" and now "tinkerbell"? Wouldn't it just be easier to refer to them by their screen name so everyone will know who you are insulting?
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 00:17 other posts 
I know you know all three of them...But do not know how you feel about them...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 00:51 other posts 
Sorry, Tinkerbell, I have no idea who your "tinkerbell" is. ༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 02:44 other posts 
Simple words for some of you out there...I love SYC...Now come back on that...I like women...My fault again, I did not know syc was here when I first join, besides to post pics here one should be truthful and post according to gender thus I have to visit syd to post...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #551147 23,Oct,20 04:42
@ Tecsan,

WHOOOA! Gotdamn! Calm down old fella...

Your like borderline homophobic AND insulting about it.

Who are you SO desperately trying to convince your "STRAIGHTNESS" to? Yourself?!

Fine! You're straight, we got it the first 3 times. Steadily announcing it over and over seems like the only person that needs convincing, is YOU!

I mean, if you are SO deeply appalled by the sight of a dick I'm not sure how you live with yourself. I'm assuming you possess one, as you have one posted. No? You do touch your own dick, don't you? OR Are you so homophobic that touching your own dick, may make you gay?

One other thing, if you're so disgusted, uncomfortable, and feel your masculinity is under threat merely by being on this site, perhaps you should reconsider. ALL signs point to the majority on this site are... MEN! 98%+ ARE MEN!! What part of that do you and some others not understand?

Relax Dude!

You wanna view the women's photos but only wanna give them ONE to look at of yours. Seems rather one sided and selfish to me. I guess the mere thought of some guy strolling along looking at YOUR wiener might cause you to be gay. Wouldn't want that to happen, now would we...

I appreciate some of your political views and commentary, but you did not answer my question above.
Were you a previous member? Under some other name? Should I inquire with Mr.Admin?
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Oct,20 02:31 other posts 
I really wish you would inquire with admin and then you could attest that this is the only name I have ever used here...Just tired of a few making accusations...I know, like you stated, I think what you meant, I should probably ignore them, but when they post crap almost every day about me it spills over into here...Now that is my fault...I really should learn to ignore...But when attacked, I have always done the same...Maybe I am wrong...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 23:19 other posts 
Absolutely not and you know it...Females yes, but please by all means show me what you are accusing me of...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 23:33 other posts 
You are nuttier than squirrel shit! ༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 01:02 other posts 
You make more noise than two squirrels gathering nuts on a tin roof...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 01:08 other posts 
Hey, Tinkerbell, the noise I make seems to have an affect on you. Just sayin'........ ༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 01:10 other posts 
Hey, I had a long day. It's bedtime in Michigan, you west coast folks can "carry on". G'night! ༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 01:24 other posts 
And so does mine on you, just saying...༼☯﹏☯༽
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 15:42 other posts 
Hahaha, on a side note, I have peed out a window instead of using the toilet, but that's another story for another time

Almost forgot

༼☯﹏☯༽
By #551147 23,Oct,20 16:35
Shame! Shame! We know your name, mister!

I have too, but I was trying to hit someone.

Speaking of pissing...

Harris/Biden
By #551147 20,Oct,20 01:32
@ B,

It's purple, yin and yang symbols...

BTW I believe I saw the MOST "prominent member" refer to him in a backhanded comment as the guy with "beer goggles".

Otherwise, I'm just as stupefied as you are by it. 😁

🇺🇲 Vote 4 The 2nd Amendment - TRUMP 2020 🇺🇸
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 04:53 other posts 
The MOST "prominent member"? How many prominent members do you believe this site has? ༼☯﹏☯༽

I'm still leaning toward this peculiar purple thing being a custom made bikini top for the woman with square boobs. ༼☯﹏☯༽
By #574505 20,Oct,20 13:44
☯﹏☯ Google to be a yin-yank emoji?
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 13:53 other posts 
It is the symbol for yin and yang ( I like your spin on it much better, yin and YANK ) but the two posted together, connected by the string or ribbon.....PECULIAR! ༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 13:56 other posts 
You can't get on board with it being a bikini top, custom made for the woman with square boobs? What's your opinion about square boobs? ༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 03:44 other posts 
You really like to attack don't you...???༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Oct,20 04:10 other posts 
You really are peculiar! Are you having difficulty following the conversational posts? Please point out where the "attack" was made and in your peculiar little mind, who have I "attacked"? I'm responding to Scorps post directed to me. In my estimation, when he says MOST "prominent member", it suggests to me that there are a number of "prominent members". All I'm trying to ascertain is how many "prominent members" this site has. Period, end. You need to come online earlier. It's 4:10 in Michigan, clearly, you must live on the west coast. ༼☯﹏☯༽
By #551147 21,Oct,20 05:08
There are several members of prominence around here, in my opinion. I haven't bothered to take the time to assign a real clear number as to how many there actually are, but I will estimate between 10 to 20 "prominent members" in a seemingly competitive hierarchy of sorts.

As to whose the "Hog with the big nuts" around here...

I'm still the new kid in town, in comparison to many of you prominent veteran members.
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Oct,20 01:06 other posts 
Damn you guessed right...I love Cali...༼☯﹏☯༽
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Oct,20 19:13 other posts 
Logic and Lady Tecsan don't go well together... Kind of like peanut butter on a delivered pizza
By phart [Ignore] 20,Oct,20 14:08 other posts 
i have magnified it to 400% on the screen and it is black and white.
By #551147 21,Oct,20 01:31
By #551482 26,Oct,20 17:50
Depends on the computer screen
For me it´s black and white
If i zoom in on one “circle”, it´s clearly a boob being exposed by a lady in a ball gown (try it!)
If i zoom out, it looks like two wiggly sperms. Or Kra-kra balls (anyone remember them?)
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Oct,20 17:58 other posts 
A lady in a ballgown, exposing her boob? NO WAY, JOSÉ! I want to believe that you see that but I can't seem to enlarge it to that degree. Please do the enlarging and take a picture or a screen shot and post it for us, please?
By #551482 27,Oct,20 10:18
Hope this works
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 32 hours

This explains better I think [deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 32 hours

Hmm, my artistic limitations are apparent. She looks more like a he. But it´s about the principle.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,20 10:25 other posts 
Oh, bigg! You have a BIG imagination!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #491   #492   #493   #494   #495   #496   #497   #498   #499   #500   ...#769

Show your Genitals