Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #495

Pages:  #1... #490   #491   #492   #493   #494   #495   #496   #497   #498   #499   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 22:11 other posts 
When you were a "kid", did you dress up for Halloween? Do you remember what your favorite costume was and what was your favorite treat (candy)?
By #551147 29,Oct,20 00:48
Yes I did, favorite costume - 4th grade, I was a Pirate, complete with mini skeleton clip on earring, eye patch, bandana and a pretty realistic looking plastic sword, the kind that would get you expelled these days. Favorite treat, this one lil ole lady gave out popcorn balls, OMG, they were SO good. Other than that, milky ways, heath bars, bubble gum, and slow pokes.

How about you? I can just imagine a young Bella trick-or-treating...
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 03:14 other posts 
I remember costumes as far back as 7 years old. At 7, and in 2nd grade, I was a cowgirl! This is back in the days of Bonanza, and the Cartwright family. I had a red skirt with fake leather like cowboy type "fringe", a matching red vest, with fringe, a red hat AND a holster with a silver gun. The gun was something we referred to as a cap gun. It was silver metal and when loaded with "ammunition" (a roll of red paper that had a black substance on it) would make a "bang".

The following two years, I was a ballerina. It seemed logical that we, my sister and I, would be required to recycle and reuse the darn costumes that we had for the recitals. Yep, every Saturday, my pops would take us to our ballet class and while he sat amongst the mothers, he would take notes and draw diagrams of foot moves so that he was sure that we were doing things correctly when we practiced throughout the week.

Come the time I turned 10, and in 5th grade, I was a nurse. My mother sewed me a white skirt, I wore a white blouse and we borrowed my aunt's nursing cap and a gold medal of some sort.

Any years after that, I was a "hobo". Yep, tattered jeans, sloppy, worn-out, over-sized flannel shirts that were in my mother's "rag bag", that was it! At 11 and 12 years old, I wasn't too old to "Trick-or-Treat", but I felt I was too old to "dress up" in a costume.

Back in the day, we could accept apples and yep, Milky Way bars are yummy, but I like licorice. I, to this day, love Good & Plenty and red licorice, too.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 06:32 other posts 
With my height being 6ft 6in in 7th grade I remember dressing up as big foot one year and snickers bar was my treat of choice
By #551147 29,Oct,20 12:08
Ahhhh fond of the nuts, were you? 😄😆🤣😂
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 13:36 other posts 
I'm fond of nuts!
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 13:42 other posts 
Me to
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 21:20 other posts 
See, at 12 years old, I wanted to "hang out" with my friends and Trick-or-Treat. In my mind, I was too old, too cool to be a so many of things that the little kids were, so I dressed as a "hobo". Inevitably, the neighbors would ask, "what are you, dear?", I guess that I wasn't a good representation of a hobo.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 11:10 other posts 
For those who may have been intrigued by bigg 's spin on that purple thing that tescan uses with every post ༼☯﹏☯༽ , bigg said he thought it looked like a woman wearing a ballgown adorned with a shiny brooch, who had exposed a breast. I requested that he enlarge the purple thing because I wasn't seeing what he was seeing. He did and has posted this.

/bdfqhsg2lx7zpic.html
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 21:03 other posts 
now that’s funny
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 21:06 other posts 
His imagination or his picture?
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 21:10 other posts 
Both
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 21:15 other posts 
She has massive thighs, thighs like a bodybuilder. It's no wonder why she's unable to wear anything a bit longer, her thighs won't fit in. And her hands, the fingers, oh dear, oh dear!

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 07:53 other posts 
Regarding data usage on cellular devices, does listening to music and/or audio books use the same amount of data as if you were watching YouTube videos?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 09:56 other posts 
Video will always use more data audio...

You can go into the YouTube app under settings the limit mobile data usage. Even better- just get an unlimited data plan, which avoids those billing surprises.
By #574505 28,Oct,20 11:00
Verzion if your over 60 I think you get unlimited data
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 17:13 other posts 
Thank you. Lately, I've been listening to "ambient sleep music" when I go to bed. It relaxes me and I don't find myself "singing" the words in my head nor tapping my toes.

This is what I listen to. only registered users can see external links
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 06:48 other posts 
You can prob just download something similar on iTunes and then not have to bother with data usage...
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 09:16 other posts 
Thanks for the tip.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 20:49 other posts 
This is directed to admin

For the record, will you kindly state the number of profiles that I currently. Also, will you please state how many duplicate or multiple profiles that you have had to delete belonging to me. Thank you.
By admin [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 22:09 other posts 
To the best of my knowledge you don't and did not have any shell accounts.

But you know that common site rumour is that you and I are the same person, so this statement does not have much weight for local conspirologists.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 22:23 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 22:24 other posts 
Thank you for verifying that. Yes, I am you, I am Skittles , I am sure that I am other members, too.

You call them conspirologists, I call them straight up LIARS. Some folks like to spin lies and have done so for so long, they don't even remember what the truth is.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 22:30 other posts 
Bella i know your real,You have absolutely no need to have shadow accounts
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 22:42 other posts 
Thanks. It's tiring to see that the prominent member continues to spread bullshit lies.
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 22:53 other posts 
I am bella! too!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 23:05 other posts 
Are you really?
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 01:26 other posts 
Why are you talking to yourself?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 02:35 other posts 
Because I hear voices in my head......
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 06:54 other posts 

The idea that Bella has fake accounts here is hilarious. Just another paranoid rant by the saggy granny. She does this when she becomes frustrated and confused, which is often these days.

I have offered up the free services of the site physician to sort the old cunt. As of this morning, I am waiting for a response. Was thinking a lobotomy, or some shots of Carfentanil.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 07:40 other posts 
Hahaha a shot of house hold bleach would do the trick
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 09:04 other posts 
Actually, I want to include licksipsuckit in that, too. It was lix who recently made a post saying something about me needing to tend to my fake accounts, but I have none. Can she claim that? I remember a profile by the name, Blokensheila....

It's interesting that twowarm, currently known as ANGEL1227 , I hesitate making any further reference to her as angel-anything... She's had many screen names but choosing a name with the "angel" incorporated within was a bit of a stretch and I will no longer use it for two reasons. 1) there is nothing angelic about her and 2) when the word angel is used in reference to a member, I think of Angelofdeath, who was formerly known as fairydust.

I may have said this elsewhere, so forgive if you are reading this a second time. twowarm posted this, "You now put bounties on other members heads. Way to go "I'm above all that", bitch. You are no better than Skittles, Freddy, or all that list of despicable members that Admin got rid of."

I find that statement and declaration interesting. She found it fun and funny to coerce and encourage a new member to post his dick pic in this thread, knowing that that is something that I discourage. And after that SYD member read my response to his picture/post, it was him that reached out and "apologized", he said "she" told him it would be okay. After twowarm read my post, she felt compelled to post something like, "you send her a gift and she gets bitchy". twowarm, you are NOT above anything, bitch! You involved an unknowing member in something that you knew would bother me, how was what I did any different? The difference was that the member you chose didn't know that you sent him to do your "dirty work". The member(s) who helped me did so with a full understanding of what they were doing.

You go out of your way to be irritating and to irritate me, specifically. I've suggested publicly and privately, that we can coexist, but you can't be happy unless you are the scorpion, believing that I am the frog. And as for your reference to admin ridding the site of DESPICABLE members, how quick you forget and/or DENY that one of your shell accounts was deleted by admin for being annoying and vulgar. Like you said, you don't have to use your points to call me names so continue to call me a "bitch", wherever and whenever you like. Your name calling is a reflection of YOU, your vulgarity and shows just how fricken vindictive and crazy that you are.

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 16:00 other posts 
Scorps , looks like your friend, FabKT , is posting her picture on her own page. I wonder why your picture didn't command as much attention?

/nco3oxui2zespic.html
By #551147 28,Oct,20 16:17
Dunno! Maybe it was the addition of my wiener that turned them off...
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 16:20 other posts 
What's your opinion, are FabKT's pics legit or borrowed?
By #551147 28,Oct,20 16:37
Well, I didn't dig or prod very hard, but she seemed legit. It's been a long time since I last spoke with her, and it was only briefly. As far as her pics, I haven't noticed any typical inconsistencies, so, I'm guessing they are good. 🙂

You know something I don't?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 16:43 other posts 
No, just curious and wondered your take on the upload.

By #574505 27,Oct,20 18:28
Some one piss.hope not out the window..
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,20 18:42 other posts 
Would that "someone" be a vulgar, old woman with a clip on ponytail?
By #460385 27,Oct,20 22:38
LMFAO
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,20 18:50 other posts 
Old girl has mentioned me several times in the last hour or two. My guess, she just woke up from her afternoon nap.
By #574505 27,Oct,20 19:05
Yep
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Oct,20 19:28 other posts 
With a bottle of vodka in her hand
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,20 20:23 other posts 
Gee, I send her a gift, via LatinLover, and she gets all BITCHY. Go figure!

HAHAHA
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Oct,20 20:19 other posts 
I was thinking about her need to hang her ass out of the window of their "love shack", aka trailer, to take a piss. I have it on good authority that both her and Charlie wear diapers.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Oct,20 20:24 other posts 
Depends
By #574505 27,Oct,20 22:27
Oh my gosh badman trash her page more.
By #551147 28,Oct,20 01:57
He's not bad, just playful... 😐
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 04:36 other posts 
All that love in one day, this will be a day she will remember for a long, long time. Oh my, didn't she just have some kinda heart surgery? Please, be careful not to push her over the edge, you know she's already PSYCHO!
By #574505 28,Oct,20 09:32
I hear there may be more going that way..
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 09:34 other posts 
What female doesn't love surprises, especially a gift!?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 09:52 other posts 

Saggy was VERY confused when the mask mandate came out... she started wearing hers to cover that rotten pie between her legs.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #490   #491   #492   #493   #494   #495   #496   #497   #498   #499   ...#769

Show your Genitals