Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #494

Pages:  #1... #489   #490   #491   #492   #493   #494   #495   #496   #497   #498   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,20 17:20 other posts 
Looks like members playing PLAY BALL! /ball.php are having a difficult time today. The best string of "clean" passes has been held at two.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,20 17:02 other posts 
Just saw this post in the "SAY SOMETHING" area.

"YHFoC2 wrote (Nov 2, 16:11):
Anyone posting about politics on here, fuck you. One place where we don't get nagged by ads and you want ruin that too. Already voted; already stood. Just fuck off."

My guess is that the member has not yet found his way to the forum.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,20 15:57 other posts 
I just noticed that the new member, BrownWood, is no longer a member. The name might not sound familiar, he was the member who was encouraged to post his pictures here by, you know who.... What I find curious, is his posts and pictures seem to have been deleted from this thread.

What's up, what happened, admin ?

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,20 12:00 other posts 
In your community, were the children out Trick-or-Treating on Saturday? I was somewhat surprised to know that the local Lions Club had a party and in a local app, parents requested to know the neighborhoods that were passing out candy. Some households posted and boasted about making "contactless" treats available, woo hoo!

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 22:20 other posts 
admin , will you kindly ask arir39 to decide which of his two profiles he prefers to keep? If he is unable to do so, perhaps it will be necessary for you to make the choice.

SrCums OR Love2show2
By admin [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 06:50 other posts 
I see no indication that those accounts are related.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 06:56 other posts 
Thank you. I was certain that Love2show2's last post to me was indicative of a mind of a total whack-job and an angry fruitcake.
By admin [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 07:25 other posts 
Well, you know how this site is...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 07:43 other posts 
Yes, sir! The site not only attracts beautiful people but appeals and draws a number of whack-jobs and angry fruitcakes, too!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 23:19 other posts 
Nord vpn
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Nov,20 07:41 other posts 
So the Nord VPN can even conceal and camouflage the nuttiest squirrel in the forest?

By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 15:08 other posts 
someone brought this point up to me this morning and it makes sense.
OL Bernie,is still trying to push for a 15 dollar and hour minimum wage and has Biden repeating it like a parrot.
Well,there is good reason for the liberal government to want you to make at least 15 bucks an hour.
You would be paying MORE INCOME TAX!
Just as the county will boot out all the mobile home parks,then allow a ritzy housing development in it's place. MORE TAXES!
DUH.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 08:24 other posts 
People earning $15.00 per hour will be paying more in taxes but not because they have been elevated to a new tax bracket. My thought is, if minimum wage is increased, aren't prices of things increased, too?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 09:05 other posts 
Yes, everything else will go up in price putting the minimum wage earners right where they were with no improvement to their situation. It will also make it everthing more expensive for everyone.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 09:17 other posts 
For sure it will it does every time they get more money then my guys at the shop want more money then I have to put my labor rate up to compensate plus I want more money to
--------------------------------------- added after 111 seconds

It’s a dumb demacrap thing
By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,20 09:24 other posts 
Well at least someone understands how the economy works.
Pay is also related to responsablity.
If a fellow that emptys trash cans and sweeps is to get 15 bucks a hour,the college educated scientist or engineer in the building is going to start wondering where his pay raise is.His responsability is higher and his preping for his carreer required a greater investment that should be rewarded.Now with that in mind, if you are wanting to attend college to become a engineer to develope a new energy source for example,and you see that the government is going to tax you massively if you make over X amount,at the moment it is 400,000,then why bother excelling in your feild if you are going to be essentially punished for your success? Now,what is to stop the liberal from coming up 5 years from now and saying,"Ok,it is no longer 400,000,if you make over 250,000 dollars you will be paying more tax". The precident has been set,there is no going back if you take that slippery slope.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 17:58 other posts 
Now that the weather is really cool, it's soup time in Michigan! My favorite soup is the hot and sour soup served at a nearby Chinese restaurant. So yum!
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 18:43 other posts 
Mmmm yummy my favorite is a Pennsylvania Dutch treat chicken corn noodle soup
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 19:23 other posts 
I have never heard of that, is it something local or is this one of your recipes?
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 19:58 other posts 
The Dutch settled heavily in my area now called the Pennsylvania Dutch it’s a local recipe long before I’m on this planet
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

There’s a kettle of it on my page

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 09:26 other posts 
Sir Thomas Sean Connery died today, October 31, 2020 at the age of 90 years old.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 14:39 other posts 
Very sad!!

Wish it was the saggy granny obituary instead of Connery!!
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 14:48 other posts 
Me, I don't like to make jokes about death.
By #551482 31,Oct,20 18:41
True Scotsman, most think of him as James Bond, I remember him more as Ramirez from the Highlander movie. There can only be one!

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 07:07 other posts 
It's October 30th, the Pic of the Month voting is slow. Just my opinion, it would be super to see the honors bestowed upon a "fresh face", someone who has not received a trophy, a new guy. If you haven't voted, or voted for this SYD member, yet, why not consider voting [HOT] ?

/pic_of_month.php?id=9153
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 07:14 other posts 
Gave him my vote
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 16:01 other posts 
Thank you, dgraff!
By #460385 30,Oct,20 07:23
We voted for Blue already. Nice to see that it looks like both boys and girls side of POTM were not manipulated this month. I think votes on both sides are under 90. Last month voting on the girls side shoot out hit almost 230 votes.
By #574505 30,Oct,20 13:07
I just did
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 13:10 other posts 
Super!
By #551147 30,Oct,20 13:41
Voted for Bluey when he entered... 😉
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 12:18 other posts 
Not really sure how the other guy, the not so "fresh face" and several time winner gets away with it? Don't you have to campaign like hell and ask/beg for votes? This guy seems to just pull votes in with little, to no, interaction on this site. I've been here over three years and never once was approached by him asking for a vote.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 13:09 other posts 
As far as how enticingman is most likely able to pull off more wins, he has 206 friends versus the next closest SYD member with 99 friends.

Providing enticingman's friends do not have notifications turned off, 206 "friends" are alerted he is in the Pic of the Month. There's a new member, only joined September 28, was verified and has only 2 friends. He's accomplished quite a bit in a short amount of time, however he's not doing so well in the October 2020 POTM.

Speaking specifically of the SYD side, there's a number of verified members that are Pic of the Month hopefuls and it would be lovely to see other winners from time to time.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 16:02 other posts 
Good deal!
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 13:11 other posts 
Ah...!

LET'S GO BLUE!
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Oct,20 16:08 other posts 
Actually, I'm pleasantly surprised that mr_blue has jumped by +10 points. If I recall correctly, yesterday mr_blue was at 40 and enticingman was at 43 or 45. Currently, mr_blue is at 50 and that's an incredible increase in one day.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 13:45 other posts 
UPS lost all the ballots for this contest

By #551147 29,Oct,20 22:54
Why do these fucking shit for brains go out of their way to ruin everyfuckingthing? I'm so sick of it! 😡😡
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 23:47 other posts 
Who are the shit for brains and what have they ruined?
By #551147 30,Oct,20 00:28
Oh forgive me, I was just ticked off and blurted it out.

I was watching my favorite show, and they were reporting on the Girl Scout story. One of my favorite once a year treats is now dead to me. I'm not big on sweets but I did enjoy Girl Scout cookies once a year, tagalongs, to be more specific. 😋

Well, seems they decided to take a political position instead of remaining neutral OR fair and now the organization is through, as far as I'm concerned. I'm just disgusted! I've had to part company with too many businesses this year. Just got 4 tires for my car and this is what I gave the salesman that mentioned Goodyear to me. 🖕

I know I could ignore some of this bullshit, but I just can't, Bella. It's the principle! If we keep pretending it's ok with no consequences for these people, where is that gonna leave us more fair minded people?
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 06:56 other posts 
What political stand have the Girl Scouts of America taken that you and Tagalongs have gone your own way? And Goodyear?
By #551147 30,Oct,20 13:23
Yesterday, the Girl Scout organization tweeted out a very nice message honoring the 5 women that have been chosen to serve on the supreme court and welcoming the newest, Amy. They got bombarded with a bunch of ignorant messages and pulled the tweet, apologized for being insensitive, and then stated they are "neutral" politically. Oh yeah!? Well then why did they leave the message honoring Ruth Bader and their high praises of Hillary?

As far as Goodyear is concerned, it was a leaked inner department memo that employees could wear BLM attire but NOT police/blue lives matter. Employees could wear Clinton/Biden attire but MAGA/TRUMP you get fired.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 07:21 other posts 
That’s ashamed I normally buy 15 assorted boxes of Girl Scout cookies every year I pour a whole box in a bowl pour milk on them and eat them like cereal and i can just imagine that they are supporting the black lives matter movement aren’t they
--------------------------------------- added after 115 seconds

BF Goodrich are just as good of a tire as good year I sell a lot of them
By #551147 30,Oct,20 13:37
"eat them like cereal" LMAO you crack me up!

And skinny as a string bean, unreal! 😜

No they weren't quite that bad, although if pressed I'm sure they would fold like a cheap wallet on BLM too, sadly. See above explanation to Bella!.

Getting my whip ready for winter, unno oil change, coolant flush, new belts, tires. I did consider BF Goodrich but I decided to roll with Continental. I figured if they can make very good rubber belts for the engine they should be just as good on the road. Here's to hoping I'm right! 🤞 4 Cont. tires with everything $760?
By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 15:01 other posts 
Coopers seem to work well for me.
Well, no more lemon whatever them things were from the girly scouts. My employer used good years on all the trucks, lucky to get 10,000 miles out of them.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 21:31 other posts 
Cooper tires are another one of my big sellers
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Hahaha who am I kidding I can sell anything I could sell shoes to an amputee with no feet 🦶

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 14:25 other posts 
The only thing worse COVID-19 is BIDEN 20.
By #551147 30,Oct,20 14:28
LOL RIGHT ON! ✊
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 14:49 other posts 
Power to the people ✊
By phart [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 14:59 other posts 
YEp,shit will really go down hill if he wins.

By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 06:22 other posts 
Anyone else having trouble with lantern flies?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 07:07 other posts 
Lantern flies? Is there a punchline to this question or are lantern flies really some type of insect?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 07:50 other posts 
They are indeed a real pest they killed my two blue spruce trees now I have to take them down and the one is 60 ft tall and 4 ft from the house
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 07:57 other posts 
I'm sorry, I haven't heard of lantern flies prior to reading your post. I will Google for further information.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 11:26 other posts 
might as well rent a bucket truck and take it down yourself.Good luck finding a tree guy nowadays.I have been trying to get someone here to cut tree limbs for 6 months.no one shows up to even give a estimate.
I will also have to google lantern flys.
By #551147 28,Oct,20 13:27
What the hell are "Lantern Flies"?

Must be some eastern hillbilly lingo...
By #574505 28,Oct,20 13:31
By #551147 28,Oct,20 13:32
Oooo They're pretty! Thank you my good man!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 14:42 other posts 
What do spotted Lanternflies do?

The Spotted Lanternfly causes serious damage in trees including oozing sap, wilting, leaf curling, and tree dieback. In addition to tree damage, when spotted lanternflies feed, they excrete a sugary substance, called honeydew, that encourages the growth of black sooty mold.

Black sooty mold... sounds like the same thing happens when Angel drags her rotten parts across the floor
By #574505 28,Oct,20 15:07
O skittles thats funky funny..
By #551147 28,Oct,20 15:13
"Black sooty mold" huh... So Gerome may have once been a white feller?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 15:24 other posts 
There are a number of members from Pennsylvania that might be affected by these buggers.

This is a copy and paste from Google;

​Spotted Lanternfly Alert
The Spotted Lanternfly is an invasive species native to China, Bangladesh, and Vietnam. In 2014 it was found in Pennsylvania, and has since spread to 26 counties which are now quarantined.

If you see a Spotted Lanternfly, it's imperative to immediately report it online or via phone by calling 1-888-4BADFLY. Especially if you are not inside the quarantine zone.

What else? Kill it! Squash it, smash it...just get rid of it. In the fall, these bugs will lay egg masses with 30-50 eggs each. These are called bad bugs for a reason, don't let them take over your county next.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 18:42 other posts 
Yikes
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Oct,20 18:45 other posts 
You better call that 1-800 number and report your infestation.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,20 06:28 other posts 
I will but today I will put a hammer 🔨 in my hand and go on the attack
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Oct,20 00:24 other posts 
dgraff, your fly spanker!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #489   #490   #491   #492   #493   #494   #495   #496   #497   #498   ...#769

Show your Genitals