Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #506

Pages:  #1... #501   #502   #503   #504   #505   #506   #507   #508   #509   #510   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 26,Sep,20 19:38
I've blocked CountryCouple. I'll keep the block for 48 hours then I'll take it off. This way they can tell everyone how dumb they are
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 20:07 other posts 
I don't give a shit if you blacklisted CountryCouple54, or not. And I cannot imagine anyone else cares, either.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 20:38 other posts 
I know this I’m having a BTM sale at the garage this week a whole tractor trailer load full
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 20:40 other posts 
A BTM sale? Are you and Markis drinking?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 21:19 other posts 
No seriously it’s a black tires matter sale I came up with the theme my self I do it every year under different names
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 21:20 other posts 
No you didn't advertise a BTM sale, did you?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 22:03 other posts 
Oh yes I did and I expect to sell the whole tractor trailer load and call for another one
--------------------------------------- added after 102 seconds

No reason I shouldn’t make my share from this dumbness
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 21:52 other posts 
HEHEHEHEEE
Good 1!!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 22:06 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 22:48 other posts 
Used tires or New?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 23:05 other posts 
New at wholesale price
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

Black tires matter ✊
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 23:10 other posts 

Well I have to admit,I prefer white walls! But they are getting hard to come by!
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 23:20 other posts 
I agree
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Sep,20 00:46 other posts 
I adopted a cat two weeks ago. He's black and black cats are harder to adopt out because of people's superstitions! Black Cats Matter!!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,20 01:14 other posts 
That's wonderful, my two boys were "adopted" as well! Ozzie, that handsome boy in my gallery of pictures, came from a shelter and was a full grown cat. Oz was surrendered by a woman and her little girl, because he wasn't welcome in their new move. There shelter had a "nursery" full of kittens, but I wanted Oz and I never regretted my decision. Rudy, he was being offered, "Free", because his owner felt it was too taxing to care for 2 cats. He's a sweet boy, he just "talks" too much.
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Sep,20 02:01 other posts 
PURRogi is about a year and a half old. His former human has cancer and is unable to care for him because he's undergoing treatment.
I asked Whiskers Rescue to pair me with a cat that would be hard to adopt (I knew black cats were) and not a kitten.
He's a great guy who doesn't scratch my new furniture or me, doesn't bite, doesn't wake me up in the morning and thanks to some tin foil, has recently learned not to go on my kitchen counters! Just one more thing to train him not to do and that's not to drink out of my water glass. A squirt bottle is being effective for that training.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,20 02:13 other posts 
Do you know how long he was in the care of the rescue facility?
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Sep,20 02:23 other posts 
The cancer patient, John, adopted him from Whiskers and had him for about a three months then got sick. John returned him and Purrogi was there for another couple of weeks before I met him. John brought me some cat things he had and had a visit with Purrogi last week.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,20 18:55 other posts 
So, Purrogi is a mature kitten?
By #610414 27,Sep,20 09:06
No whitewalls? Racist.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Sep,20 09:19 other posts 
White walls are a thing of the past I can still get them but they are special order I expect to sell 2000 tires this sale the more I sell the less they cost me
By #610414 27,Sep,20 10:27
Good luck, big guy!! Hope you sell a load. How do you order? Is there a size thats more popular?
By #610414 27,Sep,20 10:24
I don't give a shit about you giving a shit about me blaclisting CC54. It was informational meant for CC54. I tried to help. He complained he couldn't blaclist me for 48 hours. I'm trying to keep him satisfiedd. Monday I'll drop him from my list and anounce it so you won't want to give a shit.

By #610414 27,Sep,20 13:35
Something I just learned. If Trump contests the election and it goes past Jan 20, 2021, Nancy Peloci automatically becomes president. Wouldn't that be a kick in Trump's pants?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Sep,20 16:36 other posts 
And a kick in Uncle Sam's balls.

By #610414 27,Sep,20 13:06
It's 1PM in the neighborhood. How is everyone? I'm having a wonderful day. The sun is out, the birds are singing, my Lab, Shadow, is playful. The guys are out fishing. I got the vodka in the freezer. What about you guys?

By #610414 26,Sep,20 13:23
CountryCouple54 BLM is worth preaching and last I've checked "rice eaters" have the same rights and expectations. I don't like Vietnamese, they affected a good chunk of my family's life and mine but they get the same respect in my book. You, on the other hand, call me out as a fucking idiot. Who knows, maybe I am, but it's an honest persona. Four years ago, you said the same thing.
What I preach is not bullshit on the other hand, I know Broward cops and they are shit. They even run from danger. I wonder if your son hides under the table.
If you'll notice I'll throw some mild insults but very seldom if ever throw tough ones like the last one. You forget I was born in Coral gables. I know what south Florida cops are like. And you are nothing better than a shallow dick. Heck, maybe I'm wrong but that fat assed Mrs CountryCouple looks like any other Cuban or Latin fat ass.
How am I doing CC54? I warned you and the whole forum, you are respectful and you get a pass from me. you trash my page or me and I become that crazy woman that makes your stay here a living hell.
angel1227--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes@CountryCouple@ you posted your trash and then you blackball me? I guess you are like your son. All uniform and no guts,
@angel1227
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

By system at 26,Sep,20 13:08
You were blacklisted by CountryCouple54
--------------------------------------- added after 40 minutes

/x80xio2800mdpic.html
By #460385 26,Sep,20 18:18
Hey you old bitch. You'll pray one day for my son to protect your fat ass. And God I hope those Vietnamese fucks killed your daddy who I'm sure shit himself as he hid in his foxhole. How am I doing bitch.
--------------------------------------- added after 99 seconds

What's next bitch, you gonna call the Mexicans bean pickers?
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

You think you have some fucking matter to our life. Bitch your useless, same as your daddy was. Hide down there in Coral Gables were you belong. Jeez, I hope you don't call those Cubans you live with "spics".
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

How am I doing?
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

By #610414 26,Sep,20 18:28
Really good, CC54. Now, put on the Mr. Oh, wait. He's getting his ass reamed?
By #460385 26,Sep,20 18:32
No she's right here, cunt. Laughing at your pathetic ass. Oh you woke her up talking shit about her boy.
By #610414 26,Sep,20 18:38
It's the truth
--------------------------------------- added after 51 seconds

Countrycouple54 remember, you started this
By #460385 26,Sep,20 18:42
No you and your walrus did. I was sent the the posts in your little group forum from another member. You got something to say, say it to us. Not in lix's forum hiding like a coward.
By #610414 26,Sep,20 18:30
BTW, WILL your son protect me or play with his mother?
By #460385 26,Sep,20 18:33
I'd rather him play with his mama and let you bleed out
By #460385 26,Sep,20 18:38
You fat bitches talk about members photoshoping pics. You're known for it. And you don't think you fat walrus friend doesn't. Huh, tell me where the 300 pounds of fat, rolls, and cellulite went in here new pic. Oh I guess we should all believe that she rubbed some baby oil on her ass and the cellulite went away. LMAO
--------------------------------------- added after 26 seconds

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Look familiar. You and the walrus started this.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 19:03 other posts 
Please don't get this thread Dumpster'd. Take it to Aussieman187's thread, where the shit started.
By #610414 26,Sep,20 19:25
First, I thought Bella! Does not allo pics in her thread
Next, I don't know what Lix does but I don't hide. My pics are from the last 40 years. Some are beauties, some are of a 66 yr old, saggy titted old lady but one thing for sure, they are true me
This is me two tears ago at age 66. Hope that fat assed bitch of yours can look like it at that age
/j9qam9s245pxpic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 20:10 other posts 
I do not want pictures posted in this thread. I don't give a flying fladoodle what your friend posts, and you're damn skippy, I have no desire to look at her greased up ass in my rhread.
By #610414 26,Sep,20 20:35
But I didn’t post it
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 20:38 other posts 
I know, so what is your point?
How did Sasquatch end up on this thread?
only registered users can see external links

How did Sasquatch end up on this thread?
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 20:12 other posts 
Um, you posted this twice?
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 20:59 other posts 
Twice yes cause she needs that space to fill a room.......make no mistake.....Lix is toxic.....her little man is an escaped trained monkey....they are a freak show....period
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 21:10 other posts 
I'm going to ask you to be careful what you say, in this thread, about the prominent member and her boy.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 21:36 other posts 
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

No problem but how is one "prominent" and get a boy attached to that?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 22:00 other posts 
Yes, this thread is for miscellaneous posts. Two of my threads have been Dumpster'd and I would prefer not to have it happen a third time.

Referring to a member a "walrus" was something that admin did not like. As I said, the prominent member refers to me as "IT" and ANGEL refers to me as "BITCH WITCH". Apparently, those names are okay. So rather than referring to a member by their screen name, it appears to be okay to refer to them as "IT" or "BITCH". I hesitate saying that BITCH WITCH only because members might think you're referring to me. As for lix, I do refer to her as "the prominent member" because of the clout she carries. She has the most friends as well as being the moderator of 99% of the groups. And as for her partner, I referred to him as a boy, short for boy-toy. That 20+ year age difference creeps me out.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 27,Sep,20 09:02 other posts 
Lol 20 years and 200 lbs.....G'Day and stay super safe !lol
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 20:47 other posts 
CountryCouple54, please do not post pictures of lix in this thread. Thank you.
By #460385 26,Sep,20 20:53
Well bella. With all do respect, who started this shit. Who got us fired up?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 21:08 other posts 
Hey, this is all because I asked that pictures aren't posted? No worries.

I showed you what was said in Aussieman's thread, is that what you're asking? But if I'm not mistaken, another member alerted you prior to me.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 19:05 other posts 
Please, do not start your shit here.
By #460385 26,Sep,20 19:25
I'm done. Not sure why we have wait 48 hours to blacklist this crazy bitch. But I guess she will be gone in 48 hours. We are sorry. But that bitch is nasty. How can you wish harm on a 26 year old kid who is an officer and has nothing to do with the site?
By #610414 26,Sep,20 19:33
Oh, it's ok to wish harm on me but your little baby is an untouchable? Site rules say that if you unblock someone you can't reblock them for 48 hrs. It prevents trashing a member's page and blocking.
I'll tell you what I will do. I'll block you for 48 hrs and then you can disappear along with your fat assed wife.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 20:00 other posts 
That "Please, do not start your shit here" was directed to ANGEL. The prominent member refers to me as "IT" and ANGEL repeatedly refers to me as "BITCH WITCH", neither member is spanked by admin. Apparently, those types of names work. You know admin feels strongly about referring to the prominent member as a sea mammal.

And YOU KNOW, that ANGEL is a gutter fighter and that's why the profile she created, under the name of mandy658 or 652 was deleted by admin.
By #610414 26,Sep,20 19:29
I did not start it. They started the insults.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 20:04 other posts 
You and your pal started your stuff in Aussieman's thread. You don't know when to stop. You have called his missus "fat assed" on more occasions than I can count. Now, to toss his son into the mix, don't you think that you've taken things a bit too far?
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 21:50 other posts 
2 warm.your comments about a person putting their life on the line to save unappreciative folks like you is a bit over the top and is offensive even to me.And i have concerns with cops not being held accountable myself.But you are really crossing the line. No wonder CC is getting upset and hurling insults back.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #501   #502   #503   #504   #505   #506   #507   #508   #509   #510   ...#768

Show your Genitals