Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #509

Pages:  #1... #504   #505   #506   #507   #508   #509   #510   #511   #512   #513   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,20 20:00 other posts 
I was unaware that the cost of a university education in the United Kingdom was capped at approximately £ 9,000 for citizens. I wonder why something like this is not adopted in the United States?
By phart [Ignore] 22,Sep,20 21:23 other posts 
Um,I wonder if the pay for the professors is comparable to that? As in they don't get paid alot since education cost is capped.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,20 23:24 other posts 
The cost of tuition for foreign students is not capped.

The cost of a college or university in our 50 states is based on being a resident versus a non resident, no? But my guess is that the resident cost of a Michigan college or university education probably differs from that of a resident cost for college or university education in Ohio, Massachusetts, Texas, etc . I hope that made sense.

By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Sep,20 00:49 other posts 
The show Schitt's Creek swept the Emmy awards in comedy on Sunday night. Seven big Emmys. It's about a filthy rich family that loses it all and ends up moving from their mansion to a small town (Schitt's Creek) and living it a motel. It's on Netflix now and just wrapped it's sixth and final season.
I've watched it since Season 1 and have been a huge fan. Need a laugh? Check it out.

Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara are the stars.
Daniel Levy won Best Supporting Actor, Comedy Writing and Director of a Comedy Series. They also won Best Comedy Series.
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 16:12 other posts 
I'm not sure if this is a problem in your geographic location, or not, but where I am, the bees are fierce and out in force!
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 20:06 other posts 
Oh they are terrible right now and very Pesty it’s getting cold quick and they know their time is limited
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 20:13 other posts 
Really, they are a problem where you are? Today, I was in my car, feeding the squirrels, Bluejays, seagulls and the other birds I couldn't identify and those darn, frickin' bees were flying in my car. They seem to swarm the trash receptacles, too. I take my garbage home, I don't want to get stung.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 20:22 other posts 
It’s dipping down in the low to mid 30s at night and they don’t like it I have hornets at the garage some were and they come in the shop I’m not a fan of them
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 20:28 other posts 
I'm telling you, I had a class yesterday and I was out of the house at 8am and it was 37 cold degrees and the sun was up and out.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 20:42 other posts 
Winter is coming quick
By phart [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 22:03 other posts 
my landscapeing project was interupted last week by yellow jackets in a HUGE nest.
9 stings needless to say i was not feeling well for days.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 22:14 other posts 
You were stung 9 times!? Yikes! I bet you weren't feeling well. I haven't seen a hive, these are just loose, angry, renegade bees!
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 22:27 other posts 
Yeah and the damn bees are being as nutty as the people are now days
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Maybe the bees are going COVID crazy to
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 22:34 other posts 
Bee stings in quantity give me an adrenaline rush and I get mean irritated and strong as a bull
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 11:08 other posts 
I could not close my hand for 3 days from 1 sting,the rest were on my back and such,as I turned and run as soon as I could but they only itched for a while. my hand looked like a cartoon.
By #188992 21,Sep,20 16:14
Are these the fellas you're on about?

If so, are you allergic as that sounds like a pretty extreme reaction. A wasp sting is nasty but, for me, pretty short-lived. To not be able to close your hand for 3 days sounds to me like you should have gone to the ER, dude!!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 17:05 other posts 
It looks like a bee to me!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 17:15 other posts 
So, are you trying to tell us that we shouldn't fear a yellowjacket? Sorry, buddy, I don't like them!
By #188992 21,Sep,20 17:41
"All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small"
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 21:12 other posts 
Yes those are the little shit hooks that get me at least once a year.
As far as going to the ER, naw the other 8 or so stings on my back didn't do anything bothersome,just the sting that was on the lower joint of my thumb. It is not the first time it has happened.I just take a couple benidryles and don't drive the rest of the day.it takes about 3 days for the swelling to go down.Of course I had some folks tell me all their remedies. All were "in about 3 days the swelling will go away!"
Several years ago I was cutting a tree down and the chain saw exhaust was blowing right into a nest.I got 3 stings to the right hand,that was a bit worse with the swelling but that was all that happened.When I dropped the running chainsaw,the yellow jackets covered it to a point you could not tell the color of the chainsaw! and it idleing!
By #574505 21,Sep,20 16:27
I got sting by Yellowjacket close to my eyes couldn't open my eyes when I was a teenager
By #188992 21,Sep,20 17:43
See, without punctuation I read that as " couldn't open my eyes when I was a teenager" as a separate phrase! That's a fucking long time to have your eyes shut!!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 18:02 other posts 
- Let's eat grandma OR

- Let's eat, grandma
By #574505 21,Sep,20 18:15
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 19:07 other posts 
You've got to admit, that comma makes all the difference in the world!
By #574505 21,Sep,20 19:27
Well someone might understand me
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 19:42 other posts 
I understand that you are one of the nicest guys here. Are you always so calm, cool, collected and handsome, too?
By #574505 21,Sep,20 21:51
I have,no ida
By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 13:00 other posts 
Murder hornets!!!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 17:06 other posts 
Put the chainsaw down and back-away.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 18:04 other posts 
I took my first dose of YUCK for tomorrows colonoscopy. I'm feeling rather poopy at the moment.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 21:09 other posts 
YOu best be sitting ON the toilet as you are typeing,or you will leave a trail trying to get there.
And remember a few years ago when they were pushing that "colon cleansing" on the internet and tv? Well you will know just how much it makes a differene after you get the ol tube treatment,you will be clean as clean can be,and you can start eating certian healthy food and see if it makes a difference.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 16:18 other posts 
So today I get "the ball" and pass it to huxley999. This was the first time that he was a player in the Play Ball! team game. Hooray for huxley, he didn't disappoint, he knew enough to pass the ball to someone online that hadn't already had it.
By #188992 20,Sep,20 16:37
I don't mean to boast: but about 95% of my colouring-in is TOTALLY within the lines, too.

It's not the only ball game where I have had to ask for help!
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 16:51 other posts 
Were you tipping a few the other 5% of the time? Why would you want to color then, that's the time that you should playing "Naked Twister". Left hand green, right foot red......
By #188992 21,Sep,20 07:41
"tipping a few"? Some more "Colonial" slang that I've not come across!!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 08:35 other posts 
"Tipping a few" sounded more refined than saying "slammin' down". And I didn't even bold your name.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 16:54 other posts 
Geesh, I didn't even bold your name!
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 11:05 other posts 
I think a long time ago I was thrown a "ball" and didn't do right with it,as i had no idea what the hell it was,and someone got mad at me.I opted out as to prevent that from happening as I am not here to cause issues.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 16:57 other posts 
That's kinda my point, some people don't know what to do, some people get pissed if you take "the ball" from them after 60 minutes have passed, some people just won't pass the ball and keep it in play (depending upon who passes to them) and some SYD members prefer to pass to an online SYC member and so often, that pass is "not clean".

By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 11:24 other posts 

Watch this,perhaps it will help understand George Soros.
He was a "Spectator" walking around taking property from fellow jews, and DOES NOT CARE about the effects of his actions on society.Listen to him SAY IT From his own mouth.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,20 05:01 other posts 
I've mentioned that in my estimation, in the last couple of weeks, the number of Evaluation Panel referrals has risen based on two enthusiastic and committed hunters, cloudbreak and notynyt . Today, two more members referred for deletion. This is cloudbreak's referral;

Type: Copyright/Stolen Member Lifesgood Reported by cloudbreak at 21,Sep 02:31 Rating: 0

Explanation: Fake. Joined site almost 7 months ago as a straight U.S. female. No friends, no comments and the favourites are all female. Were you on here for 7 months with no friends, no comments?

cloudbreak, cloudbreak, cloudbreak....what kind of logic is that? Let's examine a member by the name of shiva . She has been a member for 8 years, no friends, no comments and interestingly enough, you choose to make her your friend. See, your logic is not logical.

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 13:20 other posts 
Speaking of notynyt the Evaluation Panel has been lit up over the last few weeks. notynyt has been busy reporting members for deletion. notynyt doesn't report members because he wants to rid the site of fakes, he does it purely for the 50 point bounty that he collects for every profile he refers that is successfully deleted. The other day, you should have seen how whiny he got in his referral, and that "whine" was directed at me, all because I did not agree that his "proof" was solid.

Today, another member referred locygirl , reason, Copyright/Stolen. The reason provided was the pictures were taken from social media as well as Xhamster. This is how notynyt handled the referral.

ABUSE HAS NO GROUND 20,Sep 09:41 By notynyt
Yes they are fake photos. But evidence has to be kept to report. these photos are very old in indian local network

I think what he is attempting to say is that although he KNOWS that the pictures are stolen, because the reporting member did not include proof, he voted ABUSE HAS NO GROUND. I would wager to say that when the referral is dismissed, notynyt will make the referral hoping to collect the 50 points. Welcome to his chocolaty world!
By Locygirl [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 13:31 other posts 
Your absolutely write.....
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 13:43 other posts 
Just a suggestion, if you have posted pictures borrowed from the internet, you might want to consider deleting them. We have a couple of members that are big into searching and researching the questionable profiles. As mentioned, every profile that is referred and successfully deleted, the reporting member receives a 50 point bounty. How do you think notynyt is able to promote his picture on BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP? He's voting for himself!
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 20:10 other posts 
I said it before he’s nothing more than a glorified bounty hunter to fund his own picture
--------------------------------------- added after 65 seconds

It’s sad that some people are snitches and narcs
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 20:22 other posts 
Hey, I've done it, I've reported members but to spend time searching for fakes to amass a stockpile of points and do nothing with them, like JohnS OR report to get points because you are so damn cheap but you vote up your junk so it's seen on member's pages, seems really odd to me. I buy my points because I really enjoy giving gifts.

But, again, what I found so odd was that notynyt seemed to recognize that the referral was valid yet would not add links and decided to vote NO ABUSE only because the referring member failed to include proper links. It's like he was giving them a bare butt spank.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 20:49 other posts 
I agree it’s very odd I myself have a couple internet pictures I wonder if I should be worried the pictures i took are the Lysol helicopter and Arnold Schwarzenegger with the toilet paper
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 21:42 other posts 
No, I think members are more concerned with SYC profiles or SYD members that post pictures taken from the internet, of women. You know, their girlfriends.

By #551147 20,Sep,20 01:09

Let the liberal meltdowns begin...

(24 seconds)

🇺🇲 Keep AMERICA Great 🇺🇸
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 12:56 other posts 
Is that a "scripted" meltdown?
By #188992 20,Sep,20 13:29
A fellow American. You want me to dig out one of the YouTube clips named "Trump supporters say the darnedest things"?

Pretty limp stuff, dude.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,20 13:33 other posts 
You're not serious, are you? There's nothing like that on YouTube, is there?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #504   #505   #506   #507   #508   #509   #510   #511   #512   #513   ...#768

Show your Genitals