Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #507

Pages:  #1... #502   #503   #504   #505   #506   #507   #508   #509   #510   #511   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 17:42 other posts 
admin , I would really appreciate your input on Photoshop'd pictures. In the last month, or so, I have seen a number of referrals made to the Evaluation Panel because the reporting member feels that a Photoshop'd picture is against the site guidelines. Just my opinion, IF the numb nuts want to believe that the Photoshop'd picture of a member's cock is real, that's on them. Me, I don't believe that a penis as long as an arm is real.

For the record, I don't recall any SYC members being referred for Photoshop, just for being fake.

I really do wish you would speak about the perception of Photoshop and whether it should be a concern.
By admin [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 21:21 other posts 
Personally I think the same as you. If someone is dumb enough to like photoshopped photos, it's not my problem.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 21:28 other posts 
Thank you but what I'm getting at is, is a Photoshop'd picture of a penis, a valid reason to be deleted? I don't feel that it is. Members are getting a bit too frivolous about reporting a Photoshop'd picture and there are members that vote to delete because they feel that it's against the the guidelines.
By admin [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 22:37 other posts 
Honestly, I don't look at dick pics and I don't care. If the majority of members feel photoshopped pics are not appropriate for this site, let them delete such members. I feel, however, that there is no such majority.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Sep,20 01:14 other posts 
Thank you.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 20:44 other posts 
Evaluation Panel day #6, Justadude was at -1 and now POOF! GONE!

By #460385 26,Sep,20 13:16
So twosaggy can preach BLM and all her bullshit trying to make us all feel white guilt. But she ain't got no problem calling a Vietnamese person a "rice eater". Fucking idiot.

By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 15:21 other posts 
I have heard of recycling,but this is a bit over the top don't you think?
only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 15:35 other posts 
Ewww! Ewww! Ewww! Ewww! Ewww! That is so gross! I wouldn't want to have to be on patrol in search of them, nor would I want the job of washing them. Did you notice that there was a spindle of some sort? Maybe that's for the guy whose job it is to reshape the damn things. Ewww!
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 21:21 other posts 
When I read that page I remembered the old joke ,Do you know what to do with 365 used rubbers? Melt them down into a tire and call it a GOOD Year!

Seriously though,who went around and gathered gooeey,used fucking rubbers and sacked them up? They all looked exactly the same,as in no ribbed or colored 1's. As if maby prison issue or something?
Best I can remember,I aint played bathroom bingo in several years now, rubbers aint that exspensive that recycling them should even be profitable?
I also wondered if any were found to have holes in them,did they "recap" them like a old tire or glue them or something?
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 23:57 other posts 
I don't understand how there could be a profit in this. It must a be razor thin margin. I bet that someone who enjoys sucking cum out of used (strangers) condoms is involved in the process!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 06:44 other posts 
Find them, clean them, reshape them, repackage them? For sure, what profit is there? But sucking cum out of a condom? Ewww! Ewww! Ewww!
By #610414 26,Sep,20 11:40
Raw materials are free. Wash water becomes skin cream and one million recycled rubbers at a $0.10 profit is $10K. Good profit for a rice eater.
By #460385 26,Sep,20 12:56
So twosaggy can preach BLM and her bullshit. But she ain't got no problem calling Vietnamese people "rice eaters". Fucking idiot.
By #551482 25,Sep,20 11:02
I suppose someone on the production line has to blow each one up like a balloon and see if they are still airtight. Wouldn´t like to give them a kiss after a day at work
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 11:28 other posts 
Ewww! Ewww! Ewww! The notion that a condom, retrieved from an unknown source, is being repackaged and reused is just NASTY!
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 12:59 other posts 
"HOney,pull out quick,the recaps coming off! I told you about buying those remanufactored condoms!"
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 14:46 other posts 
bigg, I can assure you that quality control is not high on their agenda. They are selling used condoms after all.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 18:37 other posts 
I wanted to learn more about the used condom market so I googled it.Apparently someone had some fun with Trojan and started a rumor.

Charles Goodyear, the inventor, utilized vulcanization, the process of transforming rubber into malleable structures, to produce latex condoms.

The doctor, known as Colonel Condom,[1] prescribed this with prior knowledge that sheaths were used to prevent venereal disease transmission.

Gee i guess way back when, it was "Honey go kill a goat if you want some pussy tonight!"
Sorda like go pick a chicken for sunday dinner.!
By #610414 26,Sep,20 09:52
ANGEL1227 FOUREX WERE GREAT. PACKED IN A PLASTIC CONTAINER FULL OF SPERMISIDE AND LUBE. TOUGH BUT YOU COULDN'T FEEL THEM. ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THEY WOULD GET TO ROOM TEMP REAL FAST. WE USE TO GET HOT WATER IN A CUP AND DROP 3 or 4 before starting. Daddy felt SooooooooooGOOD.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 09:22 other posts 
To admin , do you have an opinion regarding Photoshop'd pictures? If so, is it possible that you would care to share your thoughts?
By #610414 26,Sep,20 09:44
Id be interested too. In particular between enhanced pics and adjusted pics (light/darkness, cropping the head or excess empty space)
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,20 10:02 other posts 
IN alot of case's on this site,the head IS the excess empty space!

ehheheheheheeeee
By #610414 26,Sep,20 11:28
HAHAHA...touche..

By #551147 25,Sep,20 13:40
Huxley999,

Are you familiar with Katie Hopkins?

I have NEVER heard of her, but she is ABSOLUTELY delightful. I love how she talks! One of my weaknesses is a strong woman. 😜

She says a LOT of telling things in this interview, about her home. I am quite intrigued. Nevertheless, it's very refreshing to see a fan of the U.S. and more specifically Donald J. Trump coming from the U.K.

Check her out! only registered users can see external links 😍
11 mins.

🇺🇸 Repeal The 22nd Amendment 🇺🇸
By #188992 25,Sep,20 14:11
I don't need to check her out, and I know when someone's rattling my cage!!

She's nearly as vile as Skittles

Hope you've had a good week.

By #551147 25,Sep,20 15:01
LMAO

I was being sincere, I wasn't trying to rattle your cage.

Kids back to school, Wife back in the office 3 to 5 days a week, stunning weather, I've had a fantastic week, thanks! Hope yours was equally as nice.

BTW Out of courtesy, I watched the video you presented. Other than the "fat shaming" bit, I still like her. 😁 As with any other person, I'm fairly sure I could find a video opposite of yours, one showing her in a more positive manner. As with most video's, it all depends on who's viewpoint one chooses to accept.

🇺🇲 Vote 4 Life 🇺🇲
By #188992 25,Sep,20 15:37
Your last para is spot on. For every convincing gem I can find on You Tube, you could probably find a Ben Shapiro (or similar) one that debunks what I say - and vice versa!

Good week here too - 2 shifts at the Foodbank and a nice family meal before my niece returns to Uni, and my nephew STARTS Uni. Smart kids - must get it from my brother-in-law's side of the family!

Katie H certainly divides opinion. She first came to my notice as a contestant on the UK Apprentice (Alan Sugar took the Trump role). She got through to the last few and was then "forced" to confess that, even if offered the role, she was not really interested. I think the funniest one is where she implies that kids with geographical names are chavs, and is then reminded that she has a child called "India". I'm pretty sure that her MO has become "How can I offend and keep my name in the media?". Most people are delighted, therefore, when she gets sacked or (successfully) sued for libel!

PS. weather here is shit!!!

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,20 23:40 other posts 
Coming to a grocery store near you, Pumpkin Spice Macaroni & Cheese! Really? Pumpkin Spice? Ewww.......!!

Yeah, Kraft Foods is making their new recipe available to 1,000 of our northern neighbors in Canada, in October. Maybe kebmo can write report back to us in a few weeks, once he tries it.

By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 00:44 other posts 
Don't hold your breath for my opinion! I haven't eaten KD since I was a kid. I hated it then and I seriously think pumpkin would do nothing to enhance it. If I come in contact with this product I wouldn't even donate it to the food bank! Right to the garbage with it. However... I work in an Italian restaurant and we have lobster cavatappi and cheese on our menu; perhaps some pumpkin flavouring for a lunch special? Naaaaaah.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 15:21 other posts 
I noticed KD on the cup/container and now you mention KD. Exactly, what is KD?
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 15:26 other posts 
Lobster cavatappi and cheese? Is that a fancy description of macaroni and cheese, made with fancy-dancy pasta noodles with imitation lobster (Alaskan pollock)?
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 00:13 other posts 
Bella, cavatappi is Italian for corkscrew. It's hollow too. We use real lobster meat. If you call something lobster on a menu it MUST be lobster, not pollock. A restaurant in my city got busted for exactly that a few months ago by the Health Inspector.
We use white cheddar (Mmmmm) and béchamel sauce. If I remember, I'll take a photo for you. It's de-freaking-licious!

KD? Is that a Canadian thing? Kraft Dinner. Every Canadian knows what KD is!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 06:41 other posts 
I suspect that you work in an upscale restaurant versus a "chain" restaurant, not that I'm tossing stones at chain restaurants. Although the name of the chain restaurant escapes me, I recall that there was a "big to do" about the mac & cheese they were known for, was not freshly made and nothing more than a portioned size in a plastic bag that was placed in a heating device prior to being plated.

And as far as KD meaning Kraft Dinner, all Canadian folks know that, I'M A MICHIGANDER!
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 15:08 other posts 
You suspect correctly. Chain restaurants do that to ensure consistency, which is very important in chains. McDonalds built their company on consistency. It's also an effective way to control costs because these places often have young, inexperienced people in the kitchens (kinderkitchens) and everything has to be easy to do.

I know you're from Michigan. A local radio station in my city is going to have a tasting of the KD.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 09:58 other posts 
Some things don't go together and that is 2 of them.

By #460385 24,Sep,20 10:37
Boy oh boy, we got us real humdinger going on for SYC pic of the month. The member in the lead was down 60 votes, yes 60 votes last week. She has accumulated almost 200 votes. Double that on the guy side. That poor girl who lost the lead probably thought she had it wrapped up. Never underestimate the power of politicking. Jesus, the time that she has had to spend on this site begging individuals. It must have consumed her life over the last week.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 12:36 other posts 
Yep, Jasmin, aka RedFoxy, posted a blog last week imploring ALL her "fans" to vote for her for the Pic of the Month. She was behind mocha by approximately 15 votes and that night I watched her gain ground. No doubt there was a good amount of begging going on. Perhaps Jasmin forgot that she's not the only verified female and that she just won Pic of the Month for the month of July.
By #574505 24,Sep,20 13:34
I'm bad boy I vote a
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 15:03 other posts 
You've always been a bad boy and that's why you're so good!
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 13:58 other posts 
I went to look at the photos and I found this notice when I looked at Jasmin: "You have already voted for this pic (may be from duplicate account)"

I don't vote for pic of the month so why would I get this notice. I did NOT vote for her.

ALL of the other photos gave me this option: Vote (it's free but you can only vote once for each pic): HOT or NOT
--------------------------------------- added after 53 seconds

... and I do not have a duplicate account.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 14:49 other posts 
That’s very odd
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 15:16 other posts 
Why not reach out to admin , perhaps he can provide you with more details. You don't think that the Russians have any influence on this voting, do you?
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 15:49 other posts 
Maybe I’ll look at some Russian cocks and see if any look suspicious.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I may have voted for her on the Image Bid where you earn three points when you vote. Is that it?
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 16:57 other posts 
No way! Image Bid and Pic of the Month, two different features.
By admin [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 17:21 other posts 
There are several other members accessing the site from the same IP pool with similar devices, apparently.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 18:16 other posts 
Thank you for your response.
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Sep,20 23:47 other posts 
admin I am the only one that uses my home internet which has a very secure password and I automatically join my work internet when I arrive. Nobody uses my laptop or phone except me.
Not because I want to vote for this photo but I am still unable to vote for it. Are you suggesting that something is insecure about my internet? Are you suggesting that people in my work are visiting this site because if you are that's very interesting indeed.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 06:56 other posts 
I don't believe that admin is suggesting that there's anything insecure about your internet, but who knows what's up with your coworkers!

I'm on the site using my phone and my carrier is Sprint. Years ago, the site thought that a member by the name of stabone19 and I were one and the same. I'm not going to suggest that I understand anything about IP's, my GUESS is that we bought our devices from the same Sprint store, located at Hall Rd ( M59 ) and I-94 at a similar time. I believe that we lived in different cities yet we often shopped at the same Kroger located at 13 Mile and Gratiot. Ya know, the only way I would recognize him is if he was shopping with his pants down and sporting an erection.
By #610414 25,Sep,20 08:33
Kebmo...I use a well know VPN. I have it set so it appears I'm in Canada. It has a trial period.
By admin [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 12:16 other posts 
No. These days IPs are usually shared and not dedicated. It's just a coincidence. Happens quite often of large Internet Service Providers.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 12:26 other posts 
Shared IP's? So it's possible that someone, like myself, could share the same IP as someone doing something illegal, immoral, etc, which might cause the police to knock on my door?
By admin [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 12:33 other posts 
No. Police would request a log from your Internet Provider and cross-reference it to the time when something illegal was performed. So they woud know which user exactly was connected via that IP at that time. But I'm not the police and my scripts can only see that several users used same IP. That may be same person accessing different accounts or may be different people using the same internet provider. So the system puts mild restrictions on such accounts to prevent points and votes tampering but does not do anything serious.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 12:57 other posts 
Thank you!
By admin [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 12:39 other posts 
However, police may come knocking on your door if someone hacked your wi-fi router or installed a "trojan horse" exploit on you device which allow to use it as a proxy. Though it does not happen that much with smartphones. Windows machines were much more susceptible to this. In early 2000x about 40% of windows PCs were vulnerable, hackers used to build entire networks consisting of millions of "zombies" (infected computers performing tasks not authorized by their users). Now it's also much lower. May be 5%, I don't know. I'm not really following the theme recently.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 13:01 other posts 
And, thank you!

As I mentioned, many years ago, I was "connected" to stabone19. I knew that stabone19 and I lived in the same general area, shopped at the same grocery store and had the same phone carrier. Like I said, I no absolutely NOTHING about IP's.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Sep,20 14:43 other posts 
Thanks admin

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #502   #503   #504   #505   #506   #507   #508   #509   #510   #511   ...#768

Show your Genitals