Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #532

Pages:  #1... #527   #528   #529   #530   #531   #532   #533   #534   #535   #536   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 12:08 other posts 
My new furniture is being delivered today!!! Yeah!! I just thought you needed to know.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 12:25 other posts 
Cool! You will have to describe it to us and tell us what you think when everything is put into place.

But, kebmo, you've been boasting about all the measures that Canada has taken to keep her citizens safe and prohibit the spread of COVID-19, so....how was it that you were able to get out and go shopping?
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 21:02 other posts 
It's safe to go shopping because the risk of COVID is very low. In my city of 100,000 there are currently 6 active cases. It's safe to go out and only about 10% of people wear masks in stores. Usually seniors. I own some masks but I've only worn one once. My delivery guys today did not wear them either. It's just not the same thing in Canada.
Anyway, it's here and it looks great! I had to put two tables together because they came in flat boxes. I have no extra screws or washers!!
--------------------------------------- added after 72 seconds

*Six active cases and none are in the hospital.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 21:10 other posts 
When you get everything assembled and put into place, I want to see your new "digs"!
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 21:15 other posts 
I'm relaxing in polk a dots now.
--------------------------------------- added after 77 seconds

Polka dot.

By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 08:23 other posts 
Two weeks since Pennsylvania went in to the green stage every thing is open with mild restrictions and our numbers are still falling
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

Lebanon County I mean
By #460385 11,Jul,20 10:33
Awesome. Well South Florida is the new epicenter. 11,000 new cases and 100 deaths A DAY for the last 3 weeks. But we are still open. Restaurants, gyms, barbershops, malls, etc.... The only thing closed down here is the bar seating in the restaurant. Go figure. We were the last to shut down, first to open and still stay open, last to open free testing, not to mention stuffing planes full of people in 2 International airports 20 miles from each other that never shut down. Well fuck it, I'm all for population control Governor DeSantos. Just hope it kills one of your family members asshole.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 10:44 other posts 
Wishing death on anyone is wrong and I hope what little conscience you have keeps you awake tonight for typeing that.
I am looking forward to this virus running it's course so things will get back to semi normal.
I want to take a good road trip next year.
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 10:55 other posts 
That's what happens when a Science issue gets turned into a Political issue, CC54. It's sad that so many people have died or gotten ill because of politics.
By #551147 11,Jul,20 13:55
Really! "because of politics"?

I'm beginning to think you truly believe that. 🤨

Not the fact that the Chinese government had knowledge of it spreading LONG before it came out to the rest of the world? How did that help ANYONE politically?

Not the fact that the so called "experts" stated very early on that facemasks were "ineffective"? How was that politically motivated?

Not the fact that the "experts" discouraged travel bans? After which, citing the President was racist, xenophobic etc. when he went against their recommendations. Which party made this A political issue instead of a reasonable decision?

It is in fact sad, that so many have supposedly been infected with and or died from the virus. But to declare it all happened because of politics, is intellectually dishonest or perhaps simply YOUR opinion.

What has/is happened, is COMPLETELY the fault of the Chinese government and the W.H.O. Which was complicit in the initial coverup or lack of getting the information out to the rest of the world quicker. Again, how did this politically help ANYONE?

What better way to test the effectiveness of a virus than allowing it's spread? I suppose there could be an inference of some political advantage gained for China. I think it's a great idea to believe everything that comes from a Communist leader that has no regard for his own citizens. 👍

I've always believed that they should start at the edge of a forest fire to ascertain the cause of said forest fire. Just ignore the starting point, it's irrelevant!
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 14:19 other posts 
That was a pretty politically loaded post from someone who doesn't believe that politics is involved.
(Try to keep up with the rest of the class, scorps.)

Trump didn't ban travel from China, he just banned Chinese NATIONALS from coming to the US. Everyone else was free to come and go from China as they pleased.

Remember when CHINA said: "We only have five cases, soon it will be none."?
Remember when CHINA said: "The virus will go away when the weather gets warmer."?
When CHINA said: "One day, it will all just disappear."?
Or, how about China's continued insistence that "We've got it all under control." (Despite all evidence to the contrary)?

What has happened in the US is almost completely the fault of the Orange Imbecile in the White House and his denial of science.

Intellectually dishonest, indeed.

And, I know that Science is HARD for someone of your limited mental capacity, but the reason why the "experts" keep changing things is because they are still learning new information about the virus and how it works/spreads.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 18:30 other posts 
Speaking of science, did you see Bill Nye, the Science Guy's reason for wearing a face mask?
By 2nice [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 18:20 other posts 
The Covid statistics are inflated and inaccurate. Here in Michigan if you test positive, and then die in a car accident on the way home from your appointment, it’s classified as a Covid death.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 18:31 other posts 
Um, that's basically what I've heard, but do we know that is the truth?
By JustWill [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 10:58 other posts 
Our numbers are Falling? You're reading your chart upside down. The numbers in Pennsylvania have been RISING since we went to green.
Or maybe you meant to say our PEOPLE are still falling...
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 11:45 other posts 
I’m going by Lebanon County not the whole state actually I’m in Jonestown and as far as I know we have yet to have our first confirmed case
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

See will some times it pays to live that hillbilly lifestyle farm fresh food good hard work and plenty of fresh air to breathe
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 15:04 other posts 
Sometimes is pays to own your own mountain.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 16:41 other posts 
Hahaha yeah that two
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 15:31 other posts 
I am glad that the folks in Lebanon county are doing well.
I wish that the rest of us could say the same.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 16:42 other posts 
What's going on in your neighborhood?

Yesterday, Michiganders received the following Emergency Alert;

From the Governor's Office: Fight COVID by wearing a mask. Michiganders are REQUIRED by executive order to wear face coverings in public places and crowded outdoor spaces. Businesses must refuse entry or service to those thar do not wear a face covering (with limited exceptions). More info: only registered users can see external links
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 16:53 other posts 
We are just being "encouraged" to wear a face covering in public. Because snowflakes melt when they wear a mask, many people disregard the "encouragement".
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 17:07 other posts 
I'm going to wear a mask because I am "required" to wear a mask, but truth be told, I wore a mask prior to that when I was in indoor public places. I'm not going to be like Costco Karen, who threw a hissy fit when she was asked to wear a mask and refused to leave without talking to the manager. And while she waited, she plopped herself on the floor.
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 17:14 other posts 
As I have said before: It's not like they are asking you to cut off a leg.
If there is even the slightest chance that wearing a face covering can keep people from getting sick, what type of selfish moron would you have to be to refuse to do so?
The whole "my body = my choice" idiocy is douche-nozzle-ish to the highest degree. Especially when your "choice" can give a potentially lethal virus to someone else's "body".
By 2nice [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 18:22 other posts 
That’s because of all that damn good bologna you people are making.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 18:27 other posts 
I LOVE Lebanon bologna. It's more like salami than bologna.

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 16:14 other posts 
Aside from the Hodge Twins reporting this, I think this might be the way our police may be treated some of our citizens, no matter race or color. There seems to be a lack of respect toward authority. Period. End.

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,20 20:42 other posts 
This is an interview with Camille Cosby, the wife of Bill Cosby. I understand her "stand by your man" mentality but I had no idea that she is was, uh, skewed in her thinking.

About 3:50 minutes into this interview she says; "All cops are bad and the bad ones are absolutely horrific and very dangerous" and goes on to say they (the cops) do the "dirty work" for the prosecutors who are dirty and for the judges who are dirty.

Seriously, Camille? Surely you can't believe what you've said. You're not an ignorant woman, are you? If you feel so strongly about our "system", wouldn't you feel better living elsewhere, where things aren't corrupt?

Then later through the interview, she says that racism played a part in Bill's conviction because certain white women were believed without any evidence. #METOO Wow!

By #551147 14,Jul,20 01:54
A bit of proof that you can sound, and may be, so educated and articulate and still be an ignoramus (Camille Cosby). A paradox! I have no sympathy for such a person (Bill) and believe they, respectively or collectively, are irrelevant to any meaningful conversation. Just my opinion of course.

That whole "me too" thing, sadly, was just a fly by night sensation. As you may have noticed, the power's to be have completely ignored the accusations against the current Presidential nominee for the Democratic party. Her "me too" experience is unworthy of discussion.

See, when it's ONLY important for or because of "certain individuals", the entire so called "movement" loses it's luster and credibility.

"Me Too" is only for certain deviants...
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

A great man once stated "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

I believe that man...

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jul,20 12:36 other posts 
God bless Grandpa! You gotta love it, it took grandpa longer to go up the ladder than it did coming down the slide. At 94 years of age, he has made it a point to live life to the fullest! Bravo, grandpa!

By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Jul,20 21:08 other posts 
OMG after all that work getting up the ladder I’m sure he’s ready for a nap
--------------------------------------- added after 102 seconds

My dad at 93 could climb a ladder as good as i can
By #551147 13,Jul,20 18:52
Heartwarming! 😍

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,20 12:39 other posts 
Here's another interesting poll. Based on the criteria to be considered, I have no idea why the poster would even consider me a candidate!

/polls/2321.html

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,20 10:26 other posts 
Here's an interesting poll that twenty-one members have already voted in. Is it me, or are you confused, too?

/polls/2320.html

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jul,20 10:29 other posts 
cookies, ya got to love how the internet is able to trace your footsteps to see what you are watching, where your interests are. I've watched a number of Hodge Twins videos so it makes sense that this might interest me.

This is part 1, and there are 3 parts, on BLACKS AGAINST BLACK LIVES MATTER

By #551147 12,Jul,20 13:40
Thanks for posting this, Bella!

Video's like this, can't be posted enough, sadly.

Considering the ACTUAL percentage of black folks in the United States, it's OBVIOUS to me at least, that the BULK of the racial strife currently being perpetuated in our society, stems from white people. Why?

Matter of fact...
That whole "systemic racism", "white privilege", "white supremacist", "white fragility", and SO many more similar buzz words/narratives were started by and continue to be touted by, white people! Why?

A well respected, educated American black man, recently stated that, in HIS effort to try to understand why SO MANY "white people" jump on board with those rather ignorant narratives. He concluded that it must be "white guilt".
I, personally, believe he hit the nail on the head.

Many individuals believe in them "polls" and cling onto them dearly. Well, it was recently stated that BLACK LIVES MATTER (the group) is polling more FAVORABLY than EVERY politician in Washington D.C., our military, police, even the Pope.

That being said, the reality of it is, Black Lives Matter is a marxists group with very sinister people behind the scenes. Including a known prosecuted terrorist that was pardoned by none other than Bill Clinton. An organization that's ALSO being used to funnel money into the Democrat coffers.

THINK about that for a moment!

Forgive me for citing a particular political party, I know you prefer to primarily avoid those discussions, but it is the truth. I think I read 70% of ALL the funding to BLACK LIVES MATTER, from many many well known Corporations, i.e. Nike (I know, there's a shocker), Bank of America, Pepsi, T-Mobile, numerous sports franchises, etc. go right to the D party.

Have you seen the groups mission statement, agenda, goals!?
They are pretty unnerving to a normal person...

Black Lives Matter is a FRAUD, and according to the polling, they are succeeding! Why?

Why are SO many people, organizations, corporations, etc. buying into such a destructive, dividing organization perpetuating outright lies and deceit?

Now, the GENIUS of it!

With THAT name, "BLACK LIVES MATTER" good luck openly voicing your opposition to such an organization. If you don't support it...

YOU'RE A DYED IN THE WOOL RACIST!!

AND, you can and most likely will be fired from your job and ostracized into obscurity.

They're painting that bullshit all over the fucking place, on the streets of D.C., New York just to name a few. Renaming streets, plaza's, parks, etc.

Who's willing to stand up to it, considering the consequences of being labeled one of the most vile things, a racist?

I will end this by saying... There are those ON THIS SITE that MAY watch the video, and their response just might be...

"That video only proves that even Black people can get it wrong"

I apologize for the length of this, but I believe the importance of it shouldn't be overlooked. And I'm not one who lives in fear of opposition, period! I'm one who will stand for what I believe in despite the repercussions.

COWER TO NO ONE!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jul,20 16:45 other posts 
I listened to this interview with a conservative African American woman and she's made many interesting points. It's 27 minutes, but I enjoyed hearing her point of view.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Jul,20 10:49 other posts 
They want to go back to work! People need to earn a living!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jul,20 14:18 other posts 
Yeah, prostitutes need to pay rent and feed their babies, too! POWER TO THE PROSTITUTES!
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Jul,20 15:21 other posts 
As the oldest profession, I think it will survive.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Jul,20 16:40 other posts 
It will survive, for sure! But if what I read is accurate, why aren't they permitted to return to work and begin earning money?

"With shops, restaurants and bars all open again in Germany, where prostitution is legal, sex workers say they are being singled out and deprived of their livelihoods despite not posing a greater health risk."

Like I said, prostitutes have to pay their rent and feed their babies, too.

By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 20:36 other posts 
So I’m watching a Steven seagull movie and the Americans are shooting AK47 the Russian weapon of choice the Americans weapon of choice is the AR15 or the new M16 just goes to show you how cheaply the movies are made
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 23:32 other posts 
Yea,as he got older,fatter,slower,they had to use special effects.
All I ever heard him on interveiws and such,he seems a bit uppity and not to appreciative of the fans.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 23:58 other posts 
Nice so he became angle 1227

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 15:58 other posts 
I've been watching segments on YouTube where 4 panel members that are fluent in reading body language, have critiqued Prince Andrew and President Trump. The panel calls themselves The Behavior Panel, it's good stuff.

By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 20:42 other posts 
I once found a tv show called drunken history it was funny a group of people that were given their favorite adult drinks and ask history questions what a hoot

By #620766 11,Jul,20 16:49
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 18:03 other posts 
That's definitely a cock!

Y'all be sure to visit Tws86 's profile, apparently he needs traffic on his page.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 18:43 other posts 
Yep that’s a cock alright
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 19:09 other posts 
Thank you, I was hoping that someone with "hands on and working knowledge" of such a unique apparatus would confirm my post.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 16:01 other posts 
Why would SYC members leave sexually suggestive messages on gay member's pictures? Just curious....
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 16:47 other posts 
I guess some gay guys like that I myself don’t mind I prefer girly guys they give awesome head but I’m as manly as any straight guys maybe more
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 18:01 other posts 
I would think that you might be an exception, though. If someone's profile states they are interested in men, why would anyone of the opposite sex, feel the need to leave sexually suggestive posts on the gay member's pictures? Does she feel that she is "all that and a bag of chips"? Dang!
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Jul,20 18:41 other posts 
Depending on who the female member is she just might think she is all that and a big bag of chips

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #527   #528   #529   #530   #531   #532   #533   #534   #535   #536   ...#768

Show your Genitals