pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #540

Pages:  #1... #535   #536   #537   #538   #539   #540   #541   #542   #543   #544   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #188992 24,Jun,20 17:00
Given the current "tensions", what do you make of this?

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 20:01 other posts 
I think that Mayor Beth Bashert wasn't thinking when she said; “Since I will be crucified if I vote against any black person on any commission, I’m going to vote yes,” Even if she felt that way, her sentiments should not have been verbalized and I think her resignation was in order.
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 21:47 other posts 
sad thing is she was only telling the truth.
Either way,she was not on the winning end.
Being quite and voting no mighta been a better step if she felt the person was not qualified.
Jobs should be filled by qualification,not color.I think it is "afirmitive action" Until that is no longer a factor in hiring,there will be problems.

af·firm·a·tive ac·tion
"(in the context of the allocation of resources or employment) the practice or policy of favoring individuals belonging to groups known to have been discriminated against previously.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,20 06:00 other posts 
At least she spoke what was on her mind that’s a good trait on her part truthfulness
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,20 06:33 other posts 
Yes, dgraff, she said what was on her mind but that doesn't her actions right.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Jun,20 06:32 other posts 
She told the truth? Oddly, I had a spirited conversation with someone last week about "the truth" as it relates to religion and she sprinkled in some politics, too. Hey, all the time spent in quarantine and what she said wound me up. Anyway.....I don't believe that she belongs to a "formal" religion/doctrine ie Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist, etc, however in her "world" she knows that what she knows is basically the "absolute truth". And she doesn't feel that the other organized religions do. Bottom line, and this goes beyond religion, I feel that "my truth" and "you truth" can differ but does that mean her truth is the one that is right or wrong?

I might be sitting and enjoying a cup of coffee when a butt ugly baby goes by. Is it my place to gasp and say that that is the ugliest baby that I've ever seen? After all, it is the truth in "my world". Just MY OPINION, we need to be cautious about speaking the truth because it can reveal just how insensitive or stoooopid we really are.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Jun,20 07:02 other posts 
Hahaha yeah I don’t just come out and say what is on my mind every were only on this site or at my favorite watering holes I can hold my tongue better than my younger brother he’s really bad
By phart [Ignore] 25,Jun,20 18:29 other posts 
There may lie the real problem.People are afraid to offend so much now that we are all used to be lied to.NO one knows what anyone really thinks anymore because we sugar coat our feelings to be gentle.
In the case of the ugly baby, either don't acknowledge the baby or say, Well he has your eyes! or something like that.
In the case of the mayor,we know the climate right now,and had she made a no vote,she would have caught hell about it.

By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 04:05 other posts 
This is a great, easy way to put on a duvet cover. It's easier with two people but can be done with one person. My friend Brad and I did it today after my cover came out of the dryer.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 04:24 other posts 
Neat trick! Me, I'm in half in, half out and changing duvet covers easily takes 20 minutes and a whole lot of fluffing!
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 04:33 other posts 
It took us five minutes!
--------------------------------------- added after 39 seconds

..,and it’s done properly!!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 05:01 other posts 
I think you're right, it's probably easier to do as a team sport but is still possible to do by yourself.
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 05:20 other posts 
It was more fun to do naked too! Just a bonus.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 06:04 other posts 
Hahaha I spent more time figuring out what a duvet was
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 06:13 other posts 
A duvet is the BEST and MOST WONDERFULLEST (new word) thing anyone could have created for home use! Essentially, it is a "pillowcase" for your comforter. A duvet not only provides protection for your comforter, which in many cases is a major expense, in my opinion, a duvet can change the decor of your bedroom at a fraction of the price.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 06:22 other posts 
That worked good on a single bed but I wanna see him do it on a king by himself
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

So a duvet is a fancy name for the mattress cover
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 06:47 other posts 
No, nothing for the mattress, the comforter aka bedspread.

I've spent HUNDREDS of dollars on what I think is a good goose down comforter and a duvet protects my investment.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 08:43 other posts 
Oh I see I have a big fuzzy mink fur comforter I found it in the house tucked away in a closet I suspect it was my mother’s or grandma’s I suspect it’s very old I left it in the cover I found it in the cover is canvas and there is a tag on it that said 100 percent mink
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 14:24 other posts 
dgraff, just to clarify the duvet is the blanket (usually down filled) inside. The duvet cover is the outside protector which is indeed like a pillow case and the most wonderfullest thing. The duvet can't usually be washed in the washer so the duvet cover protects it and you wash the cover.
Mine is goose down and I did have it dry cleaned once.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 18:45 other posts 
Hahaha sounds like a whole lot of trouble just for something pretty me I’m happy with a bottom sheet and a sleeping bag
By #188992 24,Jun,20 09:50
I've been using THIS method all my adult life:

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 10:56 other posts 
That looks like a method which would be much quicker if you're going it alone!

By #610414 23,Jun,20 07:58
THIS IS AN ARTICLE IN ESQUIRE. THE URL WAS NOT AVAILABLE BUT IT WAS IN GOOGLE NEWS. I WAS SURPRISED BY THE LANGUAGE. THE SENTIMENT WAS GOOD.
As regards his response to the pandemic, there is now no argument against the proposition that El Caudillo del Mar-a-Lago is a world-historical barbarian motherfcker. Some of the malfeasance and nonfeasance for which he will be remembered can be attributed to his own uniquely corruption and his own towering incompetence. But his response to the worst public health crisis in a century is of a different order of magnitude. Historians of the future are going to rank him in this regard with Genghis Khan in Persia, King Leopold of Belgium in the Congo, Stalin’s engineered famines in Ukraine, and Charles Trevelyan’s supervision of the Great Famine in Ireland. Deliberately and for his own tawdry political purposes, he has failed utterly in his duty and north of 100,000 Americans already have died.
By #551147 23,Jun,20 08:17
⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️

This person, ANGEL1227 is a gotdamn moron, PERIOD!

Reader's discretion is strongly advised
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,20 08:33 other posts 
Those numbers are all fudged in Pennsylvania the hospital’s are writing every death as a COVID-19 related death and I got that firsthand from a nurse at the good sameratln hospital in Lebanon County
By #610414 23,Jun,20 10:48
Dgraff, follow this reasoning. If there are over 100000 victims of covid-19 as reported, but, your nurse friend is right and only 1/3 are true covid-19 victims, THAT'S OVER 33000 DEATHS FROM THE PANDEMIC. I'M GOING TO INCLUDE YOU IN THE NEXT GROUP. CAREGIVERS PROVIDE VERY COMPASSIONATE CARE BUT THEY ARE USUALLY USELESS ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE, INCLUDING TRUE HAPPENINGS IN THE WORLD.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Jun,20 16:10 other posts 
yea a local fellow uncle had stage 4 liver cancer.Died in the hospital,somehow magicly he was positive for wuhan so his death certificate says that as cause of death. Hospital gets 13,700 bucks each time they mark that down.
Sad,fraud.Just Fraud.
By #610414 23,Jun,20 18:46
Phart. You believe that?
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jun,20 22:47 other posts 
I believe that that’s exactly what I was told by my nurse friend don’t get me started on the medical field my 93 year old father was hospitalized and on his hospital bill because I know a retired woman in the coding and billing department of a hospital she found he was billed 52 dollars for a nurse to administer a aspirin to him and he was billed for a home pregnancy test kit talk about the flea-sing of America’s
By phart [Ignore] 24,Jun,20 10:55 other posts 
yes I do,the fellow I know is the 1 trying to get the death certificate fixed,his regular doctor did not do it,someone else wrote it out and it was magicly Covid.Imagine that,free money just for lieing on paper.
You have to understand,the common person does not have any way to protect themselves or family from this fraud.YOu can't even visit your family in the nursing home,you have no way of knowing what is going on right now with them.
By #610414 23,Jun,20 10:40
Scorps
The author went a little overboard, but, numbers don't lie. Even if only half is attributed to Trumpo, that still makes him a mass murderer.
BTW, when are you going to learn to argue with facts and not insults? AS YOU SAID, "READER'S DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVICED," FOOL
By #610414 23,Jun,20 12:02
Scorps, you spelled motron wrong---end of sarcasm

By phart [Ignore] 22,Jun,20 09:18 other posts 
I recently took a pole.
I found that 100% of the people were pissed when the tent fell on them.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,20 09:20 other posts 

Now that's funny!
By #188992 22,Jun,20 16:36
Like it! Reminds me of this one:

What are all the Poles doing in Russia?

Holding up the telephone wires!

Corny as hell!!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,20 19:37 other posts 
Yep, that is a corny joke!

By #188992 21,Jun,20 10:46
Rock against Racism and, a little later, Red Wedge formed a musical backdrop to my activism in the late 70s and 80s. Looks like an interesting project to view:

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,20 13:35 other posts 
What have I missed with the first link? White Riot is a song by The Clash. Is there a documentary film being released in the next couple of days?

Also, is racism really a white problem?
By #188992 21,Jun,20 14:28
I'm guessing the film maker used that name because of The Clash song, and it's wider connotations. This article explains it pretty well:

The film is out, in a limited way, later this month and then there's a more general, cinematic release later in the year.

I'm not quite sure what you mean with your second question - I would, however, observe that (for me anyway) racism is a problem for everybody. If I've missed the point - feel free to correct me!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,20 15:05 other posts 
Yes, I'm in agreement, racism is a problem for everybody and not specifically a "white problem".

The very first paragraph in the first link you provided reads; "We were trying to get people to understand racism as a white problem,” says Kate Webb, an early member of the Rock Against Racism movement, which emerged in 1976 in protest at the white supremacist attitudes of the then fast-growing National Front.

Maybe I missed the point of what I read.
By #188992 21,Jun,20 15:11
I have to confess that I read that first paragraph, and let it pass without thinking about it as much as you have!

I guess (or hope) she meant that, as now, addressing racism takes effort from all of us. Back in the 70s the UK was openly racist, as I can attest, and getting a movement together that fought for equality was probably as problematic as it is now. The dominant majority (ie. white Brits) needed to get involved if real change was to happen.

I can also say that it was an exciting time to live through!
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,20 16:06 other posts 
Yes, the article speaks about an anti racism movement in 1976, I wasn't clear if that was the general feeling in 2020.
By #551147 22,Jun,20 11:21
After having read both of the provided links, I fail to understand the relevance to today, and there seems to me, to be a bit of conflating between two different topics. Are there major racial inequality issues in the U.K. as well as an uprising against your government? I'd might actually semi-agree with Kate Webb's assertions in 1976, but 44 years later, not! So, what is the point of these links? Are you just trying bring awareness to the soon to be released documentary film?
By #188992 22,Jun,20 11:30
Yep to racial inequality issues (still) but you're right: mainly just to bring awareness.
By #551147 22,Jun,20 13:13
Cool, thanks! Maybe some of us will check it out.

Just curious, do you notice an obvious ebb and flow to those issues in your country, too? For example... Here in the United States, we ONLY have racial divisions and issues, ironically, every 4 years just before an upcoming election. It's been like this for some time, here, you could almost set your clock to it (figuratively). Have you noticed anything similar in the U.K.?
By #188992 22,Jun,20 13:31
Hmmm, good question.

I would say that, anecdotally, the upsurges in racial tensions are NOT strongly linked to the electoral cycle over here. Like elsewhere, headline-grabbing incidents seem to be more of a catalyst. The Stephen Lawrence case springs to mind, as a fairly recent example. We also saw a spike in hate crimes after we voted to leave the EU - many feel that racists were emboldened to act upon their xenophobia after that referendum.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jun,20 15:50 other posts 
Really, every four years before an election? Am I that naive or forgetful, what happened in 2015/2016?
By #460385 22,Jun,20 16:48
Shooting of Freddie Gray/ Baltimore 2015. Shooting of Mandir Bey/ St. Louis 2015. National Wildlife Refuge/ Oregon 2016. Donald Trump's rally/ Chicago 2016. Sacramento riot/ California State Capital 2016. Shooting of Alton Sterling/ widespread protests throughout the US 2016. Shooting of Sylville Smith/ Wisconsin 2016. Shooting of Keith Scott/ Charlotte 2016. 1 month later Trump took office.
By #551147 22,Jun,20 19:08
Thank you CC for the response to/for Bella.

I would also note that many of those incidents had ZERO proof of a racial component, other than the people involved simply being of different nationalities.

I wish I could take credit for a thought I recently heard, but I cannot. Perhaps it would be in the best interest for everyone, to send black officers to crimes where other blacks are involved. If a white officer encounters a crime being committed, i.e. during a traffic stop, immediately call in and request a black officer to respond to deal with the individual. I mean afterall, in order to minimize any sexual misconduct issues, nationwide, female officers are called in to handle female suspects. So, why not consider this? I absolutely do not believe there is such a massive problem with race relations between whites and blacks OR the Police and blacks. But if that possible solution would help stop some of this bullshit from being circulated within our society, then find a way to make it so!
--------------------------------------- added after 56 minutes

One other note that has been discussed before, worth noting again.

There IS and will ALWAYS be a few shitheads in ANY given segment in our society. Whether it be the Police, Doctors/Nurses, Clergy, Teachers, Firefighters, Blacks, Whites, Asians, etc. There is NO absolute perfect grouping of people, anywhere. To believe that it's possible to weed out all these types of individuals from society is just foolish. Just as it's quite ignorant to label ALL blacks as miscreants and criminals it's equally as ignorant to suggest that all white people and or police are bad or "inherently racist".

By #610414 22,Jun,20 18:31
Wish I was at Talladega tonight. The Geico 500 will run

By kebmo [Ignore] 21,Jun,20 01:28 other posts 
I just saw on the news that RVs and trailers are selling like crazy in North America because of Covid. People can't fly anywhere so they're buying these things for their family's summer vacation.

If you have an RV or trailer that you were thinking of selling, now's the time!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Jun,20 04:58 other posts 
RVs would not work in the UK but I saw this A while ago and I really want this ‘toy’

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,20 06:41 other posts 
I'm not aware of increased sales, in fact, the state park down the road is not yet open. I'm not sure where people can vacation in Michigan unless they're moving from town to town wherever a Walmart is located. Overnight parking is okay, although there is no electrical hookup.

What I have read is that some animals adopted during this quarantine are now being returned to the various shelters. It pisses me off that people consider animals as an "accessory" and a disposable item.
By #460385 21,Jun,20 06:49
It's true Ms bella. In Florida the sales of boats, RV's, above ground pools, and gym equipment are at an all time high. They say you can't even find a pool or gym equipment online. And if you do, it won't ship until July or August. They have been running commercials saying RVing and boating as the ultimate way for you and your family to have fun while social distancing.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,20 07:27 other posts 
Oh, I understand boats, pools, gym equipment, etc, it's the RV's and in my head, I'm going to include everything related to camping, tents, pop-ups, fifth wheels, trailers all the way up to luxurious motor home, the toy that caught the attention of Andthisisme. Where can people go with their new purchase? Certainly nowhere in Michigan, at this time.

Funny, now that I think about it, there is an exclusive and independent RV park down the road. I'm not sure how they were able to operate outside of the quarantine mandate.
By #610414 21,Jun,20 07:50
If the state parks are open, msny have campgrounds. Some are full hookup but most are water and electricity. Here, in Florida, we have an overabundance of public and private campgrounds.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jun,20 09:12 other posts 
I know that a freind with a 5 year old camper was offered 1 hell of a trade in price.75% of original cost, because of the mulitable bedding arrangement it has.He just ask about changing the tub-shower out to a shower because of his knees and trading would actually come out a few 100 cheaper for him to do.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,20 13:06 other posts 
I'm curious, what kind of "multiple bedding arrangements" does a camper offer ?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Jun,20 13:20 other posts 
this 1 has 2 bunks for kids, a master bedroom,the couch makes a bed,the kitchen seating makes a bed.sleeps 8
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jun,20 13:30 other posts 
Thank you!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #535   #536   #537   #538   #539   #540   #541   #542   #543   #544   ...#768

Show your Genitals