Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #541

Pages:  #1... #536   #537   #538   #539   #540   #541   #542   #543   #544   #545   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #460385 18,Jun,20 21:57
Again, Florida shows what idiots we are. Way to go Governor DeSantos. You're a fucking idiot. You said we were good. You opened everything at once. Now 5 days later your shutting shit back down. And you're blaming it on migrant workers not getting tested. You're a fucking dumb shit , lying politician. You are the one that didn't make free testing available for 3 months. You piece of shit, enjoy your office because you won't be re elected. You are by far the dumbest mother fucker we have ever had for a Governor. Now you're gonna open schools in August. Really bitch. 8,000 new cases of Covid19 every week for the last 3 weeks. Admit you fucked up and are killing Floridian's. 32,000 new cases a month. But it's time for everything, including schools to open. Dumb shit mother fucker.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jun,20 06:55 other posts 
I betcha angel votes for him again personally I don’t trust any politician I believe this whole virus thing was a plot by all the government’s in the world to cut down the population think about it it’s more cost effective than a war and it feeds on the old and weak what better way then to create a virus in a laboratory and accidentally let it escape just a theory of mine
By #610414 19,Jun,20 08:02
This fucking joke of a governor has his lips glued to Trumpo's ass. He has followed him like a lost sheep. He's a Republican. In Florida it's hard to get a Democrat to win the governorship. In any case ivoted against him. Andrew Guillum would have been so much better. He's so bad he's starting to make Rick Scott look good. As far as your theory is concerned, it's good we now have lots of toilet paper.
I was surprised a conservative CC54 rag on DeSantis
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jun,20 12:27 other posts 
I think you trust your government way to much candy I do not
By #610414 19,Jun,20 16:42
That is too simplistic. We are supposed to trust the government to have our backs. We are also in charge of getting the best government possible and if we make a mistake, to change it. I work (not for long, I'm retiring), I cook, I buy my groceries, I take care of my family. That is not trusting the government. My expectation is for my president to not get on a pissing war with other countries. I want to know my government helps those out of work. I want my government not to close down the department of pandemics. Well, by any measure and by anyone, our current president is not competent to be president. Comes November let's fix that
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jun,20 18:10 other posts 
In god we trust end of story
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,20 08:18 other posts 
Florida's Governor is Republican, do you really believe that she votes Republican?
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jun,20 11:36 other posts 
No I was just pulling her chain
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jun,20 08:09 other posts 
Florida is shutting down? Everything? When did Florida officially open and did it open in phases?

Michiganders were pissed at Whitmer for extending the Stay Home order through June 12, an almost 3 months quarantine. I'm not sure local government is handling things appropriately, though. In April, our local government went ahead with the Easter Egg hunt, two weeks ago, they brought back "Music in the Park" on our boardwalk. Feed me peanuts and call me Dumbo but when I go to an outdoor music venue that does not have assigned seating, I want to get as close as possible to the front. What I'm trying to say is that there is absolutely no social distancing. This summer feature is an annual event and draws so many young people, teens and tweens, etc. Yesterday was the third concert so that's a reflection that our city opened prior to the Governor's June 12 date. What is odd though is that the July 4th fireworks and celebration was canceled as well as some upcoming fishing events that draw fishermen from all over. These events have been annual events for more years than I've lived here.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jun,20 11:38 other posts 
They jumped the gun now they regret it
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Whoo hoo Pennsylvania is among the top 3 states with the least amount of virus cases our numbers have steadily fallen in the last three weeks
By #610414 19,Jun,20 12:05
DeSantis pushed the locals to open up. He wanted Trump's adulation and he got the RNC in Jacksonville. The covid cases are going through the roof.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jun,20 12:31 other posts 
I see that and I’m sorry to hear that I think it’s the good mountain way of life bringing our numbers down and the fresh air
By #610414 19,Jun,20 16:44
Mountain air and water is healthy. Few of us have the chance or the fortitude to live on a mountain.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Jun,20 18:23 other posts 
Just remember,while you are hiding from the big mean virus,it can come thru the door to you on a cardboard box,such as a pizza you ordered,it can find it's way to you,regardless if the world stops turning or not.
There are 2 women in Antartica that are stuck there because no ships can come get them due to the pandemic,even they might get it,if and when they are able to go home at a later time.
Use some common sense and get on with your life,or at least don't get in other peoples way as they are trying to.Alot of us understand we are unable to live forever,and any time we sit idle in the basement with a flashlight shivering in fear of a virus,is time we can't get back
By #610414 20,Jun,20 07:37
Phart, yes, I am hiding from the virus. I wear a mask when I go shopping, use disinfectant when I leave a store, and I don't order take out. Right now only Gerome goes shopping (I love washing him after he strips outside by back door. I know he doesn't touch anything with his cock, but I have to be safe )
I'm not standing in anyone's way if they want to be irresponsible dumb-asses. But, I have the right, the duty even, to point out that their conduct will be responsible for more deaths and costs to the public health system. I know you have simple understanding of your actions. The rest of us that actually care, think Trumpo is only thinking of himself and his re-election.
Florida has fucked up big time, closed down too late and opened up too early.
By #610414 20,Jun,20 07:39
It's Florida. Nuff-said.
By #580336 20,Jun,20 12:26
Not sure where your figures are coming from? Or maybe the WHO getting their figures from? From this side of the pond , Florida appears to be doing well...look up only registered users can see external links . These are the official figures ( supposedly ). Florida only has 89700 cases since the very beginning and 3100 deaths..that equates to 145 per million population ( approx ) , then consider Massachusets is 1130 deaths per million and even Illinois is 519 per million and lets not talk about New York and New Jersey lol
I'm mot sure Florida is as bad as you think but then again I'm not in the US ...
By #610414 21,Jun,20 07:53
Florida is doing very well. What's 3100 deaths. We shoot more blacks in a six months period. Besides, they were probably old and not needed

By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jun,20 23:30 other posts 
So listen to this if you think my government conspiracy theory is crazy concerning the corona virus so a owner of one of the only surviving textile plant in Pennsylvania told and showed me a government federal not state work order for unlimited amounts of face masks and vinyl protection suits the date on the work order was September 9th 2019 and the parts manager at the ford motor company told me he was ordered to order duct work and plastic sheeting so they could build respirators and face shields in October of 2019 my question is if this virus escaped in China in December 2019 then why is our government ordering stuff to combat the virus way back before it started in December 2019 I smell a government rat
By kebmo [Ignore] 20,Jun,20 01:27 other posts 
Wouldn't it be convenient to the current administration if a shitload of old Democrat voters all died? Oh and look at how the black Democrat voters are dying in amazingly large numbers. Both groups are a drain on the Federal coffers, health care, police and jails to name a few.
So convenient...
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jun,20 06:30 other posts 
That’s the way I’m thinking
--------------------------------------- added after 34 seconds

Something does not add up
By #610414 20,Jun,20 07:42
Production was to sell to other countries. Trump's cronies love making money, but, your friend didn't tell you where the product went (China)
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jun,20 08:38 other posts 
Yeah but the dates don’t match they started making supplies for something that had not happened yet a whole 3 months before it arose
--------------------------------------- added after 44 seconds

Kinda fishy don’t ya think
By #610414 20,Jun,20 09:28
You are right. The rest of the world is wrong. You are smart. Yes, you are.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Jun,20 10:53 other posts 
I’m not a follower I’m a leader you might believe everything your government tells you or fallow the rest of the world but no ma’am count me out

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 19,Jun,20 17:37 other posts 
One hell of songwriter! He will be missed...

only registered users can see external links

By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jun,20 07:22 other posts 
blacks and whites up rising white hate groups forming in flocks police now afraid to do their job it’s Charles mansions dream this is what he tried to start 50 some years ago it’s going to turn in to a race war or worse a civil war
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

A white police officer was shot at by a black man in reading Pennsylvania narrowly missing him the police officer got back in his patrol car drove to the police station and parked the police car got in his truck and drove home he later told the press its not worth it any more
By #610414 18,Jun,20 08:58
Chicken shit. What did he think the job was going to be?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,20 09:10 other posts 
Not really chicken shit but moreso how can he do his job when anything he does to deter a crime is considered excessive force? He can't shoot back,he can't taz. I guess he could have offered the black man some more bullets? Perhaps some training on how to shoot a cop and not hit the bullet proof vest?
I mean really? Chicken shit? I would like to see your health improve to a point we could put YOU out there trying to do the job for a day or 2 and see if you come back feeling the same.
By #610414 19,Jun,20 17:12
But that's just it. A cop gets paid to serve in a dangerous and unstable work environment. I don't want to do it. Neither does most people. That's why we give him a firearm and other things, like a baton. We give him extraordinary power over us. All we ask is for him to use some discretion. He has the power to kill me for the slightest provocation. As a citizen, I expect him to be firm, fearless, but compassionate.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,20 09:05 other posts 
It is sad times.And nothing is being accomplished that actually helps the issues at hand.Removing a statue,changing a law,etc,is not fixing the issues of over a 100 years of not utilizing the 14th admendment.
Equal rights have been in place.
I don't know what the "peaceful" liberals that have been anti gun for so long are going to do when they need police protection they have been so adament was all we needed just a short time ago.It is not there any more.
By #610414 19,Jun,20 17:16
We do want a well armed police department. We also like for cops to go through better veting. Right now a cop gets fired in this municipality for conduct unbecoming a cop and he can cross the street to the next municipality, apply for a cop job, and get it. There has to be a national register for bad cops.

By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jun,20 19:46 other posts 
China is not our problem
China is not our problem
China is not our problem
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Says smoking Joe Biden puff puff pass
China is our problem in so many ways
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jun,20 10:29 other posts 
Poor fellow needs to go home and sit on the porch in a rocking chair with the dog resting by his side and retire.
Along with Peelowsee.
By #188992 17,Jun,20 14:13
Interesting - at what age do you think someone should retire from frontline politics then, phart?
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jun,20 17:46 other posts 
I believe 65 is retiring age for any government position let’s face it there in the business of thinking and age compromises the ability to think clearly and quickly
By #610414 18,Jun,20 20:22
You said your Dad was in his 90's and sharp as a tack
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jun,20 21:40 other posts 
He didn’t work in a government position either
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,20 09:12 other posts 
Dgraff explains it well but there should be a threshhold of 70.
It is not a hard manual labor job requireing a strong body,but a healthy mind is important.
By #188992 18,Jun,20 12:47
Looks like you may have to vote for Gloria La Riva for President then.

Or do you prefer Rocky de la Fuente?

Phil Collins would be my pick - but only because there's something in the air tonight!
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jun,20 21:44 other posts 
I personally would vote for Dwayne the rock Johnson he kicks ass
By #610414 19,Jun,20 16:59
Churchill got elected to Prime Minister in 1940, at the start of WWII. He served for five years and got Alec again 5 yrs later
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jun,20 17:52 other posts 
Oh phart Palouse has been a pain in the ASS for years now she has a big mouth and her smart ass comments she reminds me of someone on this site
By #574505 17,Jun,20 18:14
I'm almost 70 and still working
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jun,20 18:26 other posts 
I understand Jamie my father was 93 and still working but after he passed away and I was going through his stuff I started finding notes with directions to his work and his barber shop and even his girlfriend house he was very good at hiding his feebleness I never even seen the signs so you couldn’t have that in a government position
By #610414 17,Jun,20 19:47
Of course. Everyone but me.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

Everyone but me needs to wear a mask or observe social distancing. I’m too proud, manly, macho, and Trumpist, to do so. Who the fuck cares about that. This is like getting a polio vaccine shot. I suppose when they find one for this pandemic you’ll decline too. Every time a thread comes up about lifestyles, you jump into it showing us how “MACHO “ man you are. This is a safety thing. I you don’t care about yourself, think about other people
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jun,20 20:01 other posts 
Every one but you what ?????
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Jun,20 09:43 other posts 
How long do you want me to live in this crazy screwed up world if I died tomorrow I would have no remorse and wouldn’t have changed a thing I’m from simpler times and I feel the world has passed me by it’s no longer a joy to live dying is easy it’s living that’s hard
By #610414 18,Jun,20 13:28
I'm sorry for you. Even the last second of your life, as you take your last breath, should be celebrated with some joy. I know life is rough and sometimes the rest of passing is a welcomed future event. But, to give up so much at your age is a travesty to God's obvious intent.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Jun,20 22:13 other posts 
At 93 your pops was still worked AND had a girlfriend? God bless him!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Jun,20 22:15 other posts 
Yep and still driving
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

One time I ask him how old you are when you’re junk quits working and he told me that I would have to ask someone older than he is
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jun,20 09:15 other posts 
Yep,I got a similar response from my dad for that question.
Old men cover their feeblness well. I am starting to notice things my dad misses and I am keeping a eye on him.So far just simple shit.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #536   #537   #538   #539   #540   #541   #542   #543   #544   #545   ...#768

Show your Genitals