Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #545

Pages:  #1... #540   #541   #542   #543   #544   #545   #546   #547   #548   #549   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 11,Jun,20 09:53
1227 at 11,Jun,20 09:51 other posts Edit

Virginia protesters tear down a statue of Jefferson Davis a day after bringing down Christopher Columbus

only registered users can see external links

It's alledged old Chis keel-hauled a black seaman on his way to the new world.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 18:59 other posts 
100% this is one of the fuck up Indians on this site

An Indian man required surgery after inserting a 2-foot-long phone charger into his penis for sexual gratification, a report said.

The unidentified man tried to hide the true cause of his ailment when he sought medical help last month at a hospital in northeastern India, claiming he consumed earphones, Dr. Walliul Islam told CNN on Monday.

Doctors prescribed the man laxatives, but he returned to the hospital five days later when he was still complaining of pain.

Islam, a surgeon at the hospital, told the network that “despite passing stool several times the cable did not come out.”

“As the patient complained of severe pain, we decided to perform surgery and found that there was nothing in his intestine,” Islam said.

Later, through an X-ray, doctors discovered the phone charger inside his bladder, which is connected to the penis via the urethra.

“I have read that people used to get sexual gratification by inserting instruments through the penis,” Islam said. “This is one such case, and the psychiatrist can help him beyond this point.”

The surgeon said the man recovered, but noted if he had “been honest, then it would have saved us the trouble and we could have treated him sooner.”

FILED UNDER INDIA , PENISES , SURGERIES , 6/9/20

By #610414 09,Jun,20 14:37
I don't understand why men control our lives so much. They are not very smart. They are not in our (women's) league. They wear their nappies so tight, if they were breeding bulls they would be shot for being sterile. They love to suck cock. I mean, look at this site. "I found cock and now I want it every day. Am I gay?" They play with their toys all the time. Their cars, their guns, their dicks. Who needs them?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 14:42 other posts 
Try making sperm in a test tube!
I am concerned that being a "MAN" is becoming taboo anyway.
When I watch youtube or tv,I see ad's for LAWNMOWER 3.0 and men shaving themselves like they are going swimming in the Olympics or something. Another ad shows a man in a flannel shirt ordering all kinds of bathroom fixtures on his telephone and they are delivered and installed by a "professional".
It aint manly to pay someone to do simple home projects.
Another ad shows a male,not very masculine,buying boards and hammer and nails and then in the garage trying to nail together a book shelf. Later it is a bonfire and he hands the lady,presumably his wife ,a box or something.I mean really? A man that can't build a book shelf? And expects a woman to look up to him as making good healthy smart kids?
I am surprised any babies are being made at all.
BTW,I seldom play with the dick and my gun needs cleaning,but I do play with my cars and trucks and tractors and,
By #188992 09,Jun,20 14:50
Stereotyping sucks, huh? Mr "fried chicken" on a Sunday! Unbelievable!!
By #610414 09,Jun,20 15:34
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 19:49 other posts 
You should be worried angel men are evolving to the point where they soon won’t need a woman anymore what good are they anyway nothing but heart aches and headaches
By #610414 09,Jun,20 20:28
And tits and pussy. Don't forget, tits and pussy
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 21:21 other posts 
and don't forget the Heart aches!
Seriously,I think for about 10 grand you can get a life size semirobotic woman made in California now.You can even send your favorite woman out there to be 3d scanned and have copies made!
The Japanese have really worked hard to create robotic companions. I think in about 20 years it will be a viable alternative to a biological woman.
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 00:33 other posts 
The countries that did the best job of keeping COVID-19 under control are led by women. only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 09:34 other posts 
Me to movement tactics maby? YOu can't get to close to me! I will sue yoU!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 22:40 other posts 
I saw an interesting thread that surprisingly, did not have any posts. The title of the thread was something about lovin' a man with a beard. Hey, I'm on board with that, I think facial hair is rather appealing!

/forum/thread.php?id=28949#1

What I thought was odd about the topic was that the author, this is the young guy who wants a "daddy" to take care of him and is really only interested in receiving blow jobs and not reciprocating. Anyway.....he goes on to say his penis sweats. I'm a 21st century girl, I've seen those Manscaped ads on YouTube for "crop preserver" aka ball deodorant but I was actually unaware that a man's penis sweats. Does your penis sweat?

I think the old Manscaped commercial(s) are a hoot!

By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 00:47 other posts 
I'm sure some bearded men have oral sex with their wives or girlfriends and enjoy the scent throughout the day! Why not? I know a guy with a mega beard and now I want to ask him but I don't know him THAT well. I'll never look at him and his wife the same again!

Awesome commercial!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 06:52 other posts 
I'm sure that there are buh-jillions of bearded men orally pleasuring women and men, alike, but what I'm curious about is whether penises perspire.

There are threads in the forum that mock this thread because of of occasional food discussioms, it's a sex site, for gawd's sake! So, since you were the first person to respond, let's discuss your penis. Does your penis perspire?
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 06:58 other posts 
Not my penis but if it’s really hot out my balls get a little sticky feeling
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Talcum powder helps but now they found a cancer causing agent in it I’m afraid to use it
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 07:02 other posts 
Thank you Mr. dgraff, for your honest answer.
By JustWill [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 07:05 other posts 
Some talc contains asbestos in its natural form, so breathing in talcum powder could be a health risk.
The cancer bit is about ovarian cancer, though, so as long as you keep the powder out of your vagina you should be very low risk.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 07:11 other posts 
Hahaha thanks for the information I was even afraid to use it in my work boots I didn’t know if it could cause skin cancer
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 07:18 other posts 
dgraff, use cornstarch. I am a member of a Chef's Facebook page and there was a huge discussion about talc, baby powder and cornstarch to deal with sweaty cracks in a hot kitchen.
Right off the hop let me inform you that the whole idea disgusts me and I have never used any of those products for said purpose but it happens. There was a pretty straight line right across the Canada / US border about who does and does not do that. American cooks do and Canadian cooks don't. Yes, it does get hot in Canadian kitchens but....really?
Anyway.... try cornstarch instead of talc. Cornstarch is in some gloves worn in medical or food settings. It's hypoallergenic so the chances of issues is minimal.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 07:22 other posts 
Can I use it in my work boots my feet are in them at least 12 hours a day
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 08:40 other posts 
Dgraff, try cornstarch in your work boots if you like but use it under the same rule as spicing food, anger or swearing: You can always add more but it's very difficult to take it back.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 09:32 other posts 
Oh my,I have been useing baby butt powder in tires for years to keep the inner tubes from sticking to the inside of the tire. I hope I don't rot my tires!
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 07:07 other posts 
No my penis does not swear.
--------------------------------------- added after 22 seconds

Haha, or sweat!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 07:19 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 07:19 other posts 
Thank goodness your penis does not swear! I suspect that it might be difficult to explain loud vulgarities coming from the vicinity of your groin!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 07:24 other posts 
Hahaha that’s funny mine swears if I get it snagged in my zipper
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 07:42 other posts 
Wear cotton underpants, silly man! The twofold benefit is that there will be less of a chance to get "snagged" AND cotton, a breathable fabric, should absorb moisture so no "sticky balls".
By #188992 10,Jun,20 07:40

Who knew?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 07:49 other posts 
And I thought that socks and tissues packed in trousers was more for the aesthetic value!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 08:31 other posts 
WOW I agree who knew

By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 17:07 other posts 
I live in a city of 100,000. There have been 37 cases of COVID-19, all of whom have recovered with no deaths. My city currently has zero active cases!
By #188992 09,Jun,20 17:29
Good news! Is there anything in particular, in your opinion, that gave you such a great result?
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 18:46 other posts 
Absolutely! We all (mostly) did what were told and stuck to the plan.
By #188992 09,Jun,20 18:54
You wacky Canadians!!
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 20:34 other posts 
Crazy eh?
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 20:45 other posts 
I live on the top of Graffs mountain only a handful of houses towards the bottom so less than 100 people so far 0 corona virus cases and 0 deaths in fact that is in the last three years
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 00:30 other posts 
That's great! Now if I could just get that Carpenters song out of my head! "I'm on top of the world looking down on creation..." only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 04:32 other posts 
Good song
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 05:42 other posts 
I remember the Carpenters TV show. You can stand atop your mountain and sing it to the peasants below you!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Jun,20 06:10 other posts 
I love living secluded like this

By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,20 19:25 other posts 
Let me toss out 1 more question.
The Phrase, Black lives matter.
Read that and think about it for a moment.
If you are anything other than black,what does that tell you about the value of your life to the person saying it?
Could that phrase not be interpreted as being racist,offensive?
If you want to end racism,why offend the other folks as soon as you speak?
By #610414 06,Jun,20 19:50
You are taking it out of context. Black lives are being taken without anyone caring, BLACK LIVES MATTER, LETS CHANGE THAT. THIS SHOULDN'T BE INTERPRETED AS ANYTING BUT A CALL TO CHANGE THE WAY BLACKS ARE TREATED IN THIS COUNTRY.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,20 20:09 other posts 
I am sorry,but it should ALM not BLM.
If everyone is supposed to accept each other as equals.

Apparently I am not alone in my thinking.
in 2015,78% of the people polled said it aligned with their way of thinking.
By #610414 06,Jun,20 20:17
It is but if you have a green building that needs a new coat of paint, do you remark the yellow is fading? It should be BLM. They are, after all talking about African Americans
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,20 20:30 other posts 
There is another key issue,
African- American.
Damn it,if you were born here in the US,you are a AMERICAN. Ditch the prefixs.
I don't go around telling everyone I am Cherekee,Confederate,German,Scottish American,I just simply say,I am a American.
And before you crawl in my drawers about Confederate,We were a Country for a while.So technicaly if your ancestors were in the south during that time you are of Confederate desent.
By #610414 07,Jun,20 10:35
The Confederate States of America was a collection of 11 states that seceded from the United States in 1860 following the election of President Abraham Lincoln. Led by Jefferson Davis and existing from 1861 to 1865, the Confederacy struggled for legitimacy and was never recognized as a sovereign nation.

IT TAKES MORE THAN A PRESIDENT AND A BUNCH OF GENERALS TO MAKE A COUNTRY. THE CONFEDERACY WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A LARGE SCALE PROTEST. A RIOT IF YOU WILL. BUT, IF YOU WANT TO BE A SUPPORTER OF A FAILED MOVEMENT, GO RIGHT AHEAD. SINCE THEY ADVOCATED THE OVERTHROW OF THE RIGHTFULL GOVERNMENT OF THE USA, YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO THIS COUNTRY. YOU ARE ALSO RACIST AS THE CONFEDERACY ALLOWED SLAVES.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,20 23:10 other posts 
To deny history is to repeat it.
All that damning me for not wanting to forget my southern heritage,you plain forgot the address the actuall issue I was talking about.
By #610414 08,Jun,20 07:29
Allright, why don't you tell me in English words exactly what I plain forgot the address the actuall issue I was talking about. Did I forget about hyphenated double heritage? Did I forget to honor a "country" that lost a war and has been repudiated for it's enslavement of men? Did I forget that an American should not hyphenate double heritage and deny their family history? I don't damn you personally but what if I say, "I'm proud of my heritage, my parents were part of the Hitler movement"? But, if I understand you, you don't believe in Irish-Americans or Talian or Polish.
Why? People are proud of their heritage and this country is The Melting Pot of the world.

YOU KNOW WHAT PHART? I GIVE UP. YOU ARE TOO CONFUSING FOR ME. I WILL STAY OUT OF YOUR POSTS. LET SOMEONE ELSE TRY TO FIGUERE OUT WHAT OR WHERE YOU ARE.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 13:57 other posts 
being proud of your hertitage is 1 thing,throwing it up in everyones face is another.
We should all remember where we came from,the lessons learned and if wrong is in our past,try to do better.
I am not a complete asshole,I am just so tired of shit like i heard this morning from a mayor talking on fox news.She was ask,"what if my house is being broken into at 3 am ,who do I call", "perhaps you should not call police,someone might get hurt"

This shit has got to get a point that people stop hating each other and jumping up and down and screaming and actually do something about it.
Instead of defunding police to pay for social programs,how about not spending millions on landscaping a park and put that money towards youth programs for a few years? then look back and see if we can start making things look nice again or if we need to keep spending on youth.
Be reasonable,you can't have public safety without police.Without some form of deterant,police can't enforce the law.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 19:05 other posts 
I'm curious, what percentage Native American are you?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 19:49 other posts 
My great grandmother on my dads side was full Cherekee,so my dad is 1/4 so it aint alot,but it is more than .00001 like that lady politican was a few years ago in the news.
According to a quick googling and the blood quantum,I am 1/8th
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 19:55 other posts 
If your dad was 1/4 (25%), you are 1/8 Native American 12, almost 13%. Is your birth recorded in tribal records kept?
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jun,20 21:31 other posts 
No never persued it.I have a 8x10 photo of her holding my grandfather when he was about 2.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,20 20:43 other posts 
I agree with you phart all lives matter that would put an end to this racial crap it’s just a cry for attention any way
By phart [Ignore] 06,Jun,20 20:43 other posts 
Well you know we are supposed to be able to carry on these type conversations to clear up missunderstandings and work to better understand each other. But how,just how are you supposed to feel comforable walking up to someone carrying that sign and ask them why your life matters little to them?
There is part of the problem. Fear,distrust,not hatred.
By #610414 07,Jun,20 07:21
Phart, if you are too afaid to ask you'll never get an answer. You ask even if you are uncomfortable.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jun,20 22:09 other posts 
Fuck that all lives matter fuck all that racial bull shit it’s just another reason to steal
By #610414 07,Jun,20 07:33
Dgraff. You just said that you don't give a fuck for anyone.
You just said you don't give a fuck about racism
You just said you are ignoranthow of how things work around you.
You believe all people are thiefs looking for an opportunity to steal. My Dad used to say that people believe that other people act like they would do.
It doesn't say much about your code of honor. Oviously, by your statements your COLORS stand for thievery, mayhem, and don't give anyone a friendly hand. Way to go.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jun,20 08:35 other posts 
Forget about all that macho shit and learn how to play guitar 🎸
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

I liked the way things were back in the 70s before a lot of people decided to try to change things you are most likely one of them let things be the grass is always greener on the other side if people are not happy with this country the way they are then find another country that suits you
By #610414 07,Jun,20 08:54
Mostly, many of us got tired of assholes and the way they acted. My beef was with the Vietnam war. A war we should not have been in. A war that had blacks and other minorities being drafted while the rich got deferements for bone spurs in foot. I cheered Martin and Robert. And when they were murdered, I cried and took to the streets in Miami. I remember asking myself how can there be so much hatred over the color of a skin.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jun,20 12:26 other posts 
I truly do not think that there is much hatred over skin color but the ones I know act like we owe them something extra I go fishing with a man of color and he’s a cool guy but when he gets drinking it all comes out he is way more prejudice against whites than I am of men of color
By #610414 07,Jun,20 12:43
I wonder why. That last sentence says it all
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,20 23:12 other posts 
explain that?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jun,20 23:21 other posts 
Ok so what did Martin luther king work for?
Quote,
"working to promote equal treatment of all races."

Ok so for the Blacks to walk around saying only black lives matter is no where NEAR what King worked for and eventually was killed trying to make happen. Equal,means = not 1 sided.
So whos really racist when carrying a BLM sign?
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 11:08 other posts 
Where in that phrase does it say "ONLY" black lives matter?
Either you don't understand how the English language works, or you are deliberately misinterpreting it to fit your belief system.

Let me make it simple for you:
If I say HAM SANDWICHES ARE DELICIOUS, does that mean that ONLY ham sandwiches are delicious? That no other type of sandwich can also be delicious? That no other type of food is delicious?

Try DOGS ARE GREAT PETS. I guess that means that cats suck, right?

Or, how about this one: DONALD TRUMP IS AN IDIOT,
By your "logic", that means that he is the ONLY idiot, and no one else can hold that title.

The phrase BLACK LIVES MATTER is ONLY racist because you, and folks like you, are trying very hard to interpret it that way.

Are you suggesting that black lives DON'T matter?
By #188992 08,Jun,20 13:25
Justwill, you have more patience than me. When phart types stuff like "for the Blacks to walk around saying only black lives matter" I despair.

Firstly, calling people "the Blacks" is like nails down a blackboard for me.

Secondly, that use of the word "only". He just doesn't get it and I'm fucked if I can be bothered to even try to correct him when he's that ill-informed.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 13:48 other posts 
Not ill informed,I can fuckin read, BLM< Black lives matter.
If you say a Ham sandwich is good,we would be discussing ham sandwiches,not chicken. We are discussing LIVES here,HUMAN LIVES.
YOu TOTALY missed my point,IF equality is what they want,then ALL lives should matter to them.
The protesters are not out for equality,if they were,they would not single out 1 color .
By #188992 08,Jun,20 14:09
Fuck me - 2 short planks, phart. Wallow in your ignorance.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 14:43 other posts 
It's actually a bit cute that phart, in a half-assed way, is being PC (he probably doesn't get that, either).
By #188992 08,Jun,20 14:49
PC = probably clueless, right?
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 14:56 other posts 
Purposefully clueless, perhaps?
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 19:56 other posts 
Not politicaly correct,just trying to be reasonable here and observe that for any level of equality to have crediablity,1 side cant be running around saying their side is the only 1 that matters.
Since 1886 civil rights,
All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws

How many more years are needed to be equal?The ground work was in place well over a 100 years ago.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 14:55 other posts 
Obviously, phart, you CAN'T read. I took the time to explain your error (just a few comments up) and you were too rude to respond.
I even kept it simple for you.
However, it is quite apparent that you just WANT to make the Black Lives Matter people out to be the racists in this situation.

We are discussing SEMANTICS here, LINGUISTIC SEMANTICS.
Your point wasn't missed, it is just...um...pointless and silly
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 15:45 other posts 
No I want people to go back to living in peace and not have all these damn protest and riots and bullshit.Convict the cop of murder,and get on with life.
By JustWill [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 16:53 other posts 
Oh, you want it to go back to the way it was before?
Back when Black Lives didn't matter so much...
By phart [Ignore] 08,Jun,20 19:59 other posts 
In January of 2020 the umemployment rate was lowest it had ever been for all races.In late feb or early march,the stock market about hit 30,000. Everyone that made a effort was happy,thriving.2 months of being couped up,and suddenly a sorry ass cop with a chip on his shoulder knowingly kills a man on camera and the already weak,upside down country is in even worse condtion.
So yea,in short,go back to Christmas 2019 and keep the virus in china and that cops knees off a mans neck and lets see how things woulda went.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #540   #541   #542   #543   #544   #545   #546   #547   #548   #549   ...#768

Show your Genitals