Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #590

Pages:  #1... #585   #586   #587   #588   #589   #590   #591   #592   #593   #594   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,20 21:49 other posts 
It's time to take down the Chistmas tree, the decorations and the outside lights. If it is too cold to take down the outside lights, do your neighbors a favor, don't turn them on!
By #574505 10,Jan,20 14:06
I didn't put lights or Christmas tree up this year was not up for it

By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,20 09:35 other posts 
When are these damn medicare commercials going to stop showing on tv?? I thought after first of the year they would stop!
By #601496 10,Jan,20 10:09
Be happy. Soon all you'll see is political commercials.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Jan,20 13:12 other posts 
Naw,I will just get my weather off the internet and leave the boob tube OFF.

By #601496 10,Jan,20 09:02
G damn it. I GOT blacklisted by #+olebuck+#. Got a system notice: You were blacklisted by #+olebuck+#

Who the F**k is #+olebuck+# ????

--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

Ok, now I'm really confused. I've been un-blacklisted. Whatever
By #607191 10,Jan,20 09:15
There is consolation in the fact that a (wo)man is defined by her friends, enemies &lovers. Be proud of each & everyone
By #601496 10,Jan,20 09:28
I'm proud to know you, lollipop.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,20 11:48 other posts 
When you responded to his post in YOUR thread, why didn't you ask then?
By #601496 10,Jan,20 11:56
I don't know. I figured that a blacklisted member's comment would not go through. In any event, i posted here before i saw his post in my thread. Still, who the F**k is he? And more important, what the F**K is wrong with you and "YOUR" in caps?
And another thing. Who gives a F**K if I leave my Xmas lights on all year and lit?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Jan,20 12:06 other posts 
YOU are entitled to YOUR opinions. Do US a favor and move along.
By #601496 10,Jan,20 12:38
US? Or you? Your Bitchiness slip is showing, woman.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 09:23 other posts 
This is a question for the SYD members, please. Do you like your lady or ladies, in general, to come across or conduct themselves "like a slut" or talk like "drunken sailors"? What I'm talking about is the type of woman who is going to act like "one of the boys" when you're out with her and in a social setting. I'm not suggesting that women should have the demeanor of Mother Theresa, I'm talking about the woman who seems to want to prove that she's a tough cookie.
By #551147 08,Jan,20 10:41
Ummmmmm Nope! I've had sluts and drunken sailors. They are ok for a fuck/suck but not worth much else, for me anyway. 😏 I like my woman ladylike for the mostpart, unno, girly girl. That being said, she can speak uneloquently when needed or required and knows how to please her man. She reserves the inner slut exclusively for me and only when alone.
By #601496 08,Jan,20 10:58
I see you are afraid to be on equal footing to, how did THE B call it? A tough cookie? And since when are tough cookies sluts or drunken sailors? Mind you, in my case I've never been a drunken sailor.
To me it's the same as saying a woman with bitterness in her talk is a BITCH.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 12:59 other posts 
Thank you.
By #601496 08,Jan,20 10:53
Quite clever how you stop comments from "the woman who seems to want to prove that she's a tough cookie."
Asking for "This is a question for the SYD members, please" leaves us "tough cookie wannabees out of the conversation."
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 12:45 other posts 
This is NOT about you. I'm curious, is there ever a fricken time that you don't have an opinion and just "shut the fuck up"? My gosh, you remind me so much of the former member, JohnS.
By #601496 08,Jan,20 13:50
No, not ever. You denigrate a portion of womanhood in a public forum. As someone that belongs to that group I consider that it is about me. I find your insinuation insulting. Most know you don't like loose women. It's your right, but when you put it up for obvious redicule, you bet your last dollar I'll have an opinion.
As far as JohnS is concerned, if you didn't like him, that's a point in his favor.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 13:56 other posts 
I'm denigrating a "portion of womanhood", NOT. Any woman that can't express herself without sounding like a drunken sailor, denigrates herself.

Do US a favor, move along and post this in your friend's thread where you will feel justified in calling me a bitch.
By #601496 08,Jan,20 18:03
I feel justified here, but notice I haven't.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

BTW, I did copy/paste the entire chat in another thread.
By #607191 08,Jan,20 18:11
I like a woman to be just that, a woman. There's very little in the behaviour of men (in groups) that is worth copying, especially when they seemingly encourage others to be 'one of the boys'. A woman who behaves like "a woman" is the best company for the guys when boys are boys.

It's a well established fact that audiences that are mainly composed of men mean trouble and bring out the worst in individuals. Acting in a way they would never contemplate when being on their own or in a mixed men/women group. (Football & Ice hockey being the most notorious examples)
By #601496 08,Jan,20 18:26
Sven, "I like a woman to be just that, a woman." How do you define that statement? Do you mean a woman has to dress concervatively? Stay out of important discussions only men know about? What do you prefer? A mousy librarian or an NFL cheerleader? Most men would like the eye candy on his arm all the time. Is she a "woman"? I would think so but, I would prefer to be a cheerleader. Being one of the boys does not mean you have to have a set of uglies between your legs
By #607191 08,Jan,20 19:43
"just like a woman" (a fantastic dylan song btw), I meant that to mean according to the stereotype.
If you read Shakespeare (a great observer of the sexes)you see that women in general are far less driven by emotions than men, more rational and in better control of their behaviour. They have less ego, more empathy and are more calculating, less impulsive. All this contrary to general wisdom. A casual look at Trump and I can rest my case.
Of course there are great individual differences but as a characterisation of the group the above holds true.
For a woman to behave as one of the boys is usually forced and therefore contrived. Again, if a woman wants to be one of the boys, her best bet is to behave like a woman to be truly one of the boys.
It goes without saying that women's rights are exactly the same as men's, nor is any sex inferior to the other nor should they be treated any different. But that doesn't mean there is no difference between men and women. There are, both in biology and psychology.
Isn't it true that a child, to grow up as a healthy individual, needs a father just as much as a mother? Both examples & behavior are essential for a child.
By #601496 08,Jan,20 20:03
I agree with all you've said. The problem is that there's more than one form of normal. In a country were 1 out of every 2 marriages ends in divorce, there's many children that end up in a home were a mother is head of household. Let me remind you that until recently and in many family court systems, the wife gets the kids.
--------------------------------------- added after 20 minutes

I separated this part.
I like touch football, soccer, and stock car racing. I like my liquor (single malt) and beer. I drive fast and played countless amounts of drinking games. I can captain a sail boat and scuba. Yet, I've brought into this world two beautiful sons and a gorgeous daughter. I've changed mountains of diapers as now I have 7 grandkids and 3 men that love me as "one of the boys" and a woman. I believe that it's what you say to the world that defines you, not your lifestyle.
By #551147 08,Jan,20 21:20
I almost feel like your bashing masculinity, the one true quality that a man knows or should know best. Just saying... As far as the President is concerned, he exudes strength and decisiveness. They all have tremendous ego's or they wouldn't be Presidents. Empathy is a wonderful thing until it starts infringing on what's most important and can be taken TOO far at the peril of others. That being said, other than having the ability to give birth, a man or a woman can be just as outstanding as one or the other.
By #601496 08,Jan,20 22:28
I'm not trying to bash your precious masculinity. Your masculinity is what allows my femininity to be attracted to you. Being able to do what a man does in no way does it detract from the pleasures such a man can provide. But, let me list these women in the history of the world. Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Mary Magdalene, Joan of Arc, Sister Teresa, Golda Meir, Ann Frank, Margarete Thatcher, Marie Curie. They all had or have strong egos too. Oh, one more thing. Don't forget lactation, baby. We could feed the world.
By #607191 08,Jan,20 23:33
You take things far too personal, I believe Scorps reaction wasn't on your post but on mine. This is all speaking generally, not meant to adress one particular individual, e.g. you.
I agree with Scorps one 100 percent, especially the last sentence.
Moreover, masculinity is not in opposition to feminity but complementary. Both sexes are only half of the world, one being of no use without the other.

Off topic: You may like to drive fast but nevertheless you are less prone to risk taking as every insurance company knows
By #601496 09,Jan,20 07:43
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 22:08 other posts 
A slutty drunken woman is a lot of fun at a biker rally or a bar like gillies were she can ride the mechanical bull but if I wanna go to a fancy restaurant or home to meet mom then a classy woman is the way to go
By #601496 08,Jan,20 22:33
What you mean is that it's a lot easier to r.ap.e a slutty drunken woman at a biker rally but to Mom's house you prefer a Stormy Daniel's type who would smack your sorry ass with a magazine and give you golden showers while dressing like a movie star. Hypocrite.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 22:45 other posts 
Hahaha it is what it is I have many hats all for different things one for work one for fishing and so on what I’m saying is a woman has to be versatile for my needs
By #601496 09,Jan,20 07:41
That sounds like vaginal, anal, oral. HAHAHA

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 00:16 other posts 
Oh, my! A member was referred for deletion approximately 16 hours ago. The vote is at 0 (zero), remember, if the vote is at +5, the member will be banned/deleted and if the vote is -5, the referral will be dismissed. The voting is CRAZY, with mixed feelings. As usual, the members that vote to delete do not offer any reason why they feel that the member should be deleted and conversely, I am happy to see that a number of the members that voted NO ABUSE offered a reason why. Thirty, yes 30, members have voted and currently, the voting has been "frozen". I'm anxious to see how this referral will pan out.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 05:24 other posts 
Yeah I’m kinda lost a member steps forward and claims the pictures as his own but votes no abuse
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 09:08 other posts 
His comment didn't seem support the way he voted, that's for sure! And it's comments like that as well as the members who vote to delete without any proof offered by the referring member OR doing the research themselves to support their vote to delete that suggests to me that that member has no business voting.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 09:53 other posts 
True that very strange indeed
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 11:45 other posts 
I wonder why this person received so much attention, in contrast with others that were referred. Am I missing something?

If you vote to delete you should have a reason.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 12:48 other posts 
When you say the member received "so much attention" are you referring to there have been 30 votes cast and voting is deadlocked at 15 wanting his deletion with 15 saying "no way"?

I'm going to go a step further and say that if you are going to vote, either way, you should have an opinion.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 15:21 other posts 
Yes indeed, you need to way why you are voting the way you do.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,20 12:57 other posts 
Dang! The "abuse" has been resolved, I wonder what the outcome was.

By #601496 07,Jan,20 09:43
At 9:42 AM this was the Ball Game

DaddyGirlCouple has the Ball

joesg passed the ball clean to DaddyGirlCouple at 07,Jan,20 08:21

What's wrong with this?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,20 11:50 other posts 
Who knows!? Perhaps if members understood the crux of your concern, it would be easier to respond.
By #601496 07,Jan,20 13:16
The crux. Ok. DaddyGirlCouple failed to pass the ball within the allotted time. The alloted time ended at 9:21am. Twenty one minutes later the ball had not been released by the system. I just wanted to know why. I thought someone with the game smarts might know why. Got the “Crux” now?
By #551147 07,Jan,20 16:33
@ Bella! That was my initial thought but I was too tired to respond.
By #601496 07,Jan,20 17:18
I just asked Admin to get explanation
--------------------------------------- added after 38 minutes

Admin doesn't know either. I got a theory, with so many balls on site it got confused?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,20 18:11 other posts 
For real......and I was nice and yet I received a snarky response (that's why I didn't respond a second time). She was quick to "TAKE" the ball three times yesterday, who-da thunk that she didn't know that the system would not release the ball to her because she already TOOK it 3 times within THAT 24 hour period. This question was raised before and an answer was provided.
By #601496 07,Jan,20 19:55
not by you to me. And your first response was just as snarky. "Perhaps if members understood the crux of your concern, it would be easier to respond"?
Don't worry about it. Your response was not expected. I posted here because one of your threads was about the "BALL" game. I thought someone might be able to tell me why it happened without all the drama. If you knew, why all the extra trash? This is what Admin said,
"Jan 7, 17:48 admin: Don't know. May be you simply did not refresh the page." I guess you know more than Admin.
By #601496 07,Jan,20 21:25
BTW, I checked the rules listed in the bottom of the game page. It doesn't say anything about the 3 in 24 hrs. So, unless you are having pillow talk with Admin, I'd say you've been partaking of some funny weed.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,20 23:55 other posts 
Honestly, did you understand her post/question?
By #551147 08,Jan,20 10:33
No! I also don't know why she said you were "snarky". I thought it sounded fine and a whole lot better than what I would have said.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #585   #586   #587   #588   #589   #590   #591   #592   #593   #594   ...#768

Show your Genitals