pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #601

Pages:  #1... #596   #597   #598   #599   #600   #601   #602   #603   #604   #605   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #601496 18,Nov,19 11:56

By #601496 18,Nov,19 08:57
I can't believe how many members DO NOT PASS THE BALL in the BALL game. What's so hard to pass the ball?

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,19 18:13 other posts 
I LOVE living in a small town! Today, the local fire department had the big ladder rig with cherry picker basket attached was out just hanging our Christmas banners on the lamp posts throughout town. We are not a "politically correct" town, our banners say "Merry Christmas!", but that's the way it is. The weather was 28 sunny degrees Fahrenheit and the firefighter in the cherry picker needed his bare hands to do the intricate work. The cold did not deter him from smiling and waving at all the towns people that gazed upward at him.
By #551147 16,Nov,19 20:26
🤔 Would you have preferred "pc"?
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,19 21:35 other posts 
No, I am happy just the way things are. The only thing that I find upsetting is that Boxing Day is observed probably everywhere else in the world but in the United States. Dammit, I want that day off as a paid holiday, too!
By #551147 16,Nov,19 23:59
Lol
By #601496 18,Nov,19 08:53
Boxing Day is celebrated almost exclusively in places were the British Empire either ruled or are still part of the Commonwealth group of countries. Still, an extra day off after Xmas would be great.

By #601496 17,Nov,19 13:21
In answer to Skittles and all that believe most of the women on site are fakes. YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT. I figure that thev women are emulating the MEN. I just went and took a good look at the SYD main page. only 5 out of the 60 pics are real. The rest are all photo-shopped. My question, besides asking why there are so many insecure dicks, is,"Who are they trying to hook?" Me thinks the site should go back to being a gay site.
By #551147 17,Nov,19 13:32
There are currently ONLY 30 verified women even if you double that number it's still less than 1% of the total population of the site. So... Ya think!
By #601496 17,Nov,19 14:34
I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Verification is a useless yardstick. Most members are unverified. However, the number of men on line vs the women on line stays very constant at 165 men to 15 women. Skittles alluded to 98 out of 100 women are fake. While your numbers may be right and I have no idea how you got them, they are as useful as tits on a boar hog. Getting back. Are you saying this IS a gay site with some slutty women trying to show off?
By #551147 18,Nov,19 00:09
If it's completely "useless", then why did YOU do it? 🤔

It may not be a "gay site" but it's far more "gay" than heterosexual. Wouldn't you say?
By #601496 18,Nov,19 06:26
It's useless as a yardstick but it's useful to enter contests and a few other activities.
As far as being more gay than straight, I agree, but, it's not a turnoff. It's just another form of loving and caring by a portion of humanity. Except for them walking on the other side of the street, they are just as nice or nasty as straights. Besides, I'm BI with a preference for men.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 05:48 other posts 
Tits on a boar hog??? Now that’s no way to talk about your Aussie friend
By #601496 18,Nov,19 06:27
DGRAFF, behave.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Nov,19 06:46 other posts 
Hahaha I thought I could wind you up this morning
By #601496 18,Nov,19 06:50
Actually, Teddy Bear, I like to hear from you. You did "wind me up" a little.

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 16,Nov,19 21:31 other posts 
I use to be able to dance like this, over 45 years ago, oh where has the time gone...

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,19 21:47 other posts 
I am sad to say that I have NEVER been able to dance like that. A big event in our town is a 50's party. Yes, a different type music but it seems like the maneuvers might be similar. Other than "slow dancing" to an occasional ballad, the dancing I do doesn't really "require" a partner. Sad......
By #551147 17,Nov,19 10:39
Nah! It's ok, Billy Idol danced with himself quite often...
By #601496 17,Nov,19 11:46
I love to dance. We go dancing at least once a month. I like all but for moves I go with the TANGO hands down,

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 17,Nov,19 12:30 other posts 
I did learn the tango but there are few places where I live you can go dance the tango. It is a very sensual dance and when you find a couple that are really good it is a delight to watch. I more of a country swing and Texas 2-step dancer.

As with most of these types of dances the woman really gets most of the great moves! The man just have to stand around and mark time. But the men also have to lead the woman into the moves they want the woman to perform.
By #601496 17,Nov,19 12:44
All dancing is that way. I'm ok tango dancer but I rather Salsa or, as my city cousins used to say "Shit kicking boogie"
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 17,Nov,19 12:56 other posts 

The one thing I remember from the years I was taking dancing lessons, especially in the tango and ballroom dancing, there were always a lot more women then men. In fact, in my class there were about 10 or more women and just 2 of us guys.

They were usually older and very horny women. Some had husbands who were home who didn't want anything to do with dancing.

And of course the women were usually pretty horny and any chance they had they would rub themselves up against me if were doing the tango and in the ballroom dancing they would usually grab my butt when they could and grind themselves on us 2 guys.

If men want to find horny women all they need to do is take a class in learning how to dance!!!
By #601496 17,Nov,19 13:04
Slow dancing is the only activity were it's ok for any man and any woman to feel each other up, with the mixing of their breath and the tender touch of each other's bodies. No wonder you got that reaction.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,19 19:49 other posts 
"LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer has signed legislation to prohibit the sale of an over-the-counter cough suppressant to minors unless they have a prescription.

The restriction on dextromethorphan will take effect next July. Dextromethorphan, or DXM, is found in many cough and cold medicines but has been abused by teenagers seeking a hallucinogenic high."

Can dextromethorphan provide a hallucinogenic high?
By #601496 16,Nov,19 19:58
Check out Robotripping
By #551147 17,Nov,19 00:19
I've heard something like that too. The county in which I reside, you have to have a prescription for Sudafed and any product containing it. We have to drive over into the much more laxed, next county to purchase without a Doctor. That being said, you can only purchase 2 boxes and they require I.D. Thanks for inconveniencing me lowlifes (druggies)!!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 10:29 other posts 

Popeye's making the ghetto crazy?

Chicken violence popping up everywhere! Bunch of savages can't even order a shitty sandwich without going ape shit.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 14:50 other posts 
I guess some folks think their chicken is to die for?

Or worth killing over? Like,"excuse me while I stab this guy that cut in front of me, oh yea, can I have extra pickles"?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 16:54 other posts 
I've had the sandwich and it is quite good. A bit too much coating, although it can be easily picked off and yes, I should have asked for extra pickles! Who could have thought that chicken and pickles could taste so good?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 17:12 other posts 
Yes, people are really cray-cray, but to be killed over something like line jumping because of a chicken sandwich? YIKES! When I stopped last week, I waited about 15 minutes for my sandwich AFTER I placed my order. With all the casual chatting going on between all the other folks waiting, there was one man that said that that was his 4th consecutive day in returning for this sandwich and that one of those days he waited 35 minutes. REALLY? You can go to a real restaurant, get a drink place your order and have your hot food delivered to your table in less than 35 minutes.

Apparently Popeye's crowds are not that "sophisticated" or just don't like to tip.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 14,Nov,19 08:32 other posts 
I have never been to a Popeye's and plan to keep it that way. Even before the Great Chicken War of 19, it was never on my radar. Looks like fried yuck in my opinion.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Nov,19 09:04 other posts 
"Wars have been fought to control natural resources, for religious or cultural reasons and over political balances of power."

And now there is killing in Maryland and fist fighting in Cali! Wars are breaking out all over the United States all over a chicken sandwich!

--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Nov,19 18:02 other posts 
And there are fights breaking out in Nashville, TN over this chicken sandwich!

Violence erupts in line for Popeyes chicken sandw…: only registered users can see external links
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 16,Nov,19 20:02 other posts 
I quit the "fast food" diet years ago and I feel soo much better!!! Every time I ate "fast food" I felt physically bad, and not satisfied. I make almost all of my meals from scratch, and try to avoid a lot of fats, salt and sugar and I've also cut back on my meat consumption. I try to eat a lot more vegetables.

When I do go out for a meal, I try to find a locally owned restaurant and one that features items made from local and fresh ingredients. Yes, you do pay more but it is sooo much better!

By #601496 15,Nov,19 17:58
I've noticed something new in the main page of SYC. Two pics are copy/paste of written info. I'm not sure what it means but one is all the way to the top. Is this something new? Should I copy/paste news stories?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

Now they are gone

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Nov,19 14:41 other posts 
"I didn't poop, I peed!"

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 18:05 other posts 
Bologna, a funny word.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 18:49 other posts 
Put the word Lebanon in front of it and have a good sandwich
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 19:05 other posts 
I do like Lebanon Bologna and regular bologna is good every now and then with a slice of cheese and some iceberg lettuce.
By #551147 14,Nov,19 14:00
Are you able to articulate what makes "Lebanon Bologna" more tasty than let's say, Oscar Meyers Bologna? My curiosity is piqued but uh... Could use a lil more substance. 🤔
By #601496 13,Nov,19 19:08
I prefer Boar's Head. Their roasted chicken breast is fantastic, too
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Nov,19 20:23 other posts 
Boars head is a good name in deli meats
By #601496 13,Nov,19 20:37
I don't think we can get Lebanon in Miami. I'll ask
By #601496 14,Nov,19 10:48
Bologna is the lively, historic capital of the Emilia-Romagna region, in northern Italy.

You think bologna comes from Bologna? And, what do you call the people from there? Bolognas or Bolognese?

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Nov,19 22:11 other posts 
Although this is SYD and SYC, I'm want to make this post, a cunt free post.

Has anyone been following the termination of Steve Easterbrook from McDonald's? His employment was terminated for having a consensual relationship with a female employee. He has been booted from his 16 million dollar per year job, but what happened to her? I suspect that the woman is NOT an hourly employee working at a nearby franchise, she must have been higher up the ladder than that. My guess with that being higher up the ladder, all executives have to agree to the "can't date employees" clause. Or is it possible the clause is mainly for "dating down"?
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 04:19 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 08:09 other posts 
Thank you.
By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 08:46 other posts 
He just made someone mad and they made a issue of it.No way in hell all those folks work somewhere and don't "take that chance".As long as it was consensual,I can't see that the employer had a leg to stand on telling someone how to act off the job.I think a lawsuit is in order.My former employer somewhat tried to dictate what we did off the job and they found out right quick that if they aint paying the wage,they don't dictate what is done on our off time.
In this case it was they did not like us having second jobs.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 10:10 other posts 
Sign a contract of obligation to an employer and you are bound by the terms of the contract....
Terms of the contract included no relationships with employees..
He broke the terms of his employment.....
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 11:55 other posts 
I understand that there was a clause in HIS contract. Perhaps I'm not verbalizing it correctly.....MY GUESS is that his consensual relationship was not with an entry level woman, more likely with another woman at an executive level position, I MAY BE WRONG. Wouldn't all the McDonald's executives be held at the same level of regard?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 12:02 other posts 
If his contract says no relationships with employees,that would mean all workers at all levels of the company...
No matter if it's below or above him in terms of authority..

He broke the terms of his contract...he knew the consequences of his actions....he still gets a pay off.
His severance package will probably contain an NDA barring him from talking about it...
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 12:15 other posts 
Yes, I understand, but was there any disciplinary action or loss of job or position launched against the woman?

The news is not saying anything about the "partner".
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 12:44 other posts 
I'm guessing it's down to who instigated the relationship....if employees are prohibited from inter department relationships,she would probably be dismissed for breach of contract too... it's probably tied up in an NDA.... that's why you've not heard about the woman involved as of yet..
By phart [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 12:58 other posts 
Well,I can't say that I will cry for the guy,if he made 16 mil a year,and is getting a pay out,if he can't make it on what money he has ,he can go flip burgers at Burger king!
By sherryann [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 22:22 other posts 
Good point. Hold her
accountable. She likely
started the affair.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 17:42 other posts 
Never happen.Women get equal rights until something like this then they walk away from a mess they instigate.
By #601496 07,Nov,19 17:49
Phart, why is this something she instigated? She has tits and a pussy and is attractive so she's to blame?
By sherryann [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 18:42 other posts 
I agree 100% phart.
Too bad for the men
they prey on.
By #601496 07,Nov,19 20:08
I never thought a woman would feel this way. You don't think much of your gender.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 20:38 other posts 
Please,don't take this as being a jurk,but help me understand why a woman should not be held accountable if she instigates a situation that results in a negitive outcome for a male? It requires a bit of effort,like winking or flirting to get a guy started,then all hell breaks loose and she is just supposed to walk away like," oh another bites the dust". ?

Also,I find it sad that even other women are able to see the preditors that women can be.
By #601496 07,Nov,19 21:26
I don't believe women go around pointing a gun to males. Traditionally, men make the first move. The woman might be provocative and flirtatious but, whatever the man gets into, it's with mutual consent. If she's an underling she'll probably will be fired. That's not walking away or another bites the dust.
No offense, Phart, but you don't seem to know women very well.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 22:07 other posts 
No,I studied other things in college! But I have watched many a divorce over the years and i know what suffering women can create.I tried a girl friend and learned my lessons,right now I am alone,and probably better off.If I hurt,I can scratch woman off the list of potential causes.
By sherryann [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 20:42 other posts 
No i dont twowarm, sorry.
I've had alot of experience with very crappy women who take advantage of men that never see
it coming. The same type of woman
will also try to seduce your man.
By #601496 07,Nov,19 21:32
Some women would try. I would hope my guys realize whom they are playing with and enjoy these women for sex. Maybe bring them home to share. Still, being a seductress and being crappy is not the same.
By sherryann [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 23:23 other posts 
Crappy shitty bitchy whatever, men never see them for what they are,predators,as phart said. The point was women should be held just as accountable but never are. Men are blamed for everything even when women come on to them. If you like your guy to bring home women like that, fine, i meant regular relationships who don't cheat, which probably don't exist anymorelolnowadays
By #551147 10,Nov,19 01:38
You are correct SherryAnn, the ONLY at work relationship I got involved in, SHE came on to me, quite aggressively. I was her work Superior. The part that I will concede that I'm guilty of, is, going along with it. Nevertheless, she was the instigator and she got what she wanted. Better/more hours and a slight edge over the other 260 people I managed. S'ok though, I got the work completed that I wanted done and a little extra on the side. Win win as far as I was concerned. 😉 Oh, and no, to my knowledge the company didn't have any such clauses. It was kept pretty secretive as I didn't wanna deal with any feelings of favoritism from the others.
By sherryann [Ignore] 10,Nov,19 01:45 other posts 
THANK YOU! I loathe women
like that! That is precisely
what they do.
By #551147 10,Nov,19 02:18
When I say aggressive, I do mean that in every sense. Not only was she extremely attractive but she did things like licking her lips at me, calling me big daddy, buying me lunch. LMAO I'm normally more disciplined, but hell, I simply couldn't resist. It sure was a lot of fun though. No regrets for doing it either. One day when no one else was around she leaned over my desk and said, "kiss me"! I figured she didn't think I would do it, but I did and it was quite stimulating. Yeah, that's what started me down that path. 😁 💋
By sherryann [Ignore] 10,Nov,19 02:46 other posts 
Why couldn't you resist?
I wish men COULD resist
but that's a moot point
in your case. I know what they
do and it is disgusting! Not all of us women are like those pathetic degenerate cunts.
By #551147 10,Nov,19 05:39
LOL Well... Because I had nothing to lose, I suppose. I did in fact increase her hours wrong or right, but she did work them. It wasn't as if I was giving them to her for free. I am a man afterall. I knew it was somewhat phony, but like I said, I feel like I had nothing to lose. I got some attention, amongst other things from a fairly hot chick, and she covered some jobs for me that were difficult to fill. Outside of work we had fun and lots of sex. All was good. Ironically, for that very reason I never considered her as wife material. When the company pulled out of St. Louis and went back to New York I slowly ended it. Does that make me a weak man, maybe! It seemed like at the moment, the right choice.
By sherryann [Ignore] 10,Nov,19 09:02 other posts 
So you liked the attention? I'm trying to understand. Good
for you knowing she was not wife
material. When you say you're a man after all, does that mean it's impossible to turn down a woman like that? I just can't understand how these women get their way with men, especially smart solid men who have it all together in life.
By #551147 10,Nov,19 10:28
Yes, yes I did. As far as the "I am a man afterall" comment. I mean, most men are kinda dogs to put it bluntly. A promise of a good time by the right person at the right time, many cannot resist, me included. BUT! I will add a few exceptions to that statement. Un.der.ag.e, possible loss of employment, disrupting my happy home, marriage, a friends woman, just to name a few, are all reasons that I would stand my ground against such advances.
By sherryann [Ignore] 10,Nov,19 16:45 other posts 
Oh, so as a rule no man can resist. That figures. Those types of women know that too, they're counting on it.
By #551147 10,Nov,19 22:52
>hangs head in shame<
By sherryann [Ignore] 10,Nov,19 23:48 other posts 
No don't. The women who do this are solely responsible.
By #601496 14,Nov,19 10:58
Did you hear the news there's a class action suit against McDonald's for the way they handle sexual harassment in the stores? These women. They start crap and then they sue.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Nov,19 16:57 other posts 
For sure, not all women are trollops and all men are not weak. I have no respect for women that need to use their sexuality to obtain something that they might want. And I have no respect for men that would risk whatever they hold dear or of importance to them, to be with a woman that is only interested in "bettering" herself.
By #601496 10,Nov,19 17:22
By #601496 10,Nov,19 08:38
i'm surprised the other women didn't want to instigate their own affair. Didn't they want the same? That would have been win win win win win win win etc.
The only thing you would have been guilty off is being a MAN.
By #551147 10,Nov,19 10:29
I don't understand what you're saying...
By #601496 10,Nov,19 12:40
It's not important
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Nov,19 05:22 other posts 
I can believe it I see fellow Americans rise up against another American defending an Australian so I can believe a smart woman could see how manipulating some women can be
By #601496 08,Nov,19 05:51
Guys (and ladies), I do know that there are women that use sex for many reasons besides love or lust. However, until recently with the "Me too" movement, women have been the main group to have been hit upon. D, you work in aN auto shop. I assume there's seldom a woman in it. However, most other jobs have many women in them. Some of them, until it became illegal, were the only ones hired. If it's a profesional office, they must be neat, wear makeup and if they dress provocative they become popular with the men
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

This is not an invitation to flirt or start an affair. They may want to but, by and large, all they have to do is their job and they'll have plenty of offers from the men to fool around. Ask any 50 profesional women (from secretary to manager) and they'll be able to describe uncomfortable and unwanted advances from male coworkers. Not one but several. The concept of "I'm irrisistable to women" is part of every red blooded American male. Some women realize early that they can use that. Fucking the boss can get you a fur coat and rent free condo. But, most are "Sleep with me and I'll buy you a fur coat and I'll pay for a condo. Refuse and you are fired"
--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

This thread is attended by several men, two women and Bella. It would be interesting to do a public poll in a neutral site with equal amounts of men and women.
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

The main thing though, is what I explained before. There's very few women that go up to the boss and tells him. "Daddy, I want to fuck you. I also need tickets to Garth Brooks concert." And many bosses that go,"I got the cash, you've got the assets, let's party."
--------------------------------------- added after 79 minutes

BTW, /blogs/42261.html
This woman knows about jumping the boss.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Nov,19 06:39 other posts 
I don’t work in an automotive shop I own the shop and yes it’s all men working for me if I could find a woman that looks good in coveralls and knows how to use every piece of equipment in my shop I would marry her quick but there few and far between but I do have lots of woman come in to the shop that have no money and need their car fixed or inspected that tell me they will do anything if I fix there car
By #601496 08,Nov,19 06:57
D, you may be the boss, but I bet you, at least, make the invoices. That baby is "doing work"
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

I"m in charge of keeping all the equipment in the ER working. Most is done by in-house techs. Some are women. Several vendors also have women techs.
I don't see anything wrong in using the barter system. You service their car they service you. If it's ok with you and it's ok with them, it's a win-win situation. Since no money changes hands it can't be said it's prostitution (right).
By #601496 06,Nov,19 07:47
bump
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Extreme case.

Mr Big. I need to talk to you. I've been going through the corporate journals and I found a huge discrepency. The employee's retirement fund is short $3 million. You are the only one that takes care of it.
Ms Bigboobs, this is a serious allegation. You must stay silent for now.
Mr Big, I can't do that.
Ms Bigboobs, must I remind you of that week you spent with me in St Croix? The one you told your husband you would be in a religious retreat? It was CONSENSUAL but I don't think your husband would like it. Now, be a good girl and run along. Come back later. I want a good BJ, maybe some "Big Boobs" time.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 13:02 other posts 
No doubt there were covenants in his compensation contract that said don't shag the employees~ He is an idiot, but don't worry.. I am sure there is a exit bonus he will be given.

Stock options etc.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 14:08 other posts 
Exit bonus euphemism ?!!
I'm sure he has plenty of mayo to fling on some buns somewhere!!! Or maybe he calls it special sauce?
Looks like he picked the wrong burger to munch on
Guess he removed his own pickle!!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 14:31 other posts 
I'm wondering if McDonald's emphasized "consensual" so they don't face the scandal as seen in the "#MeToo" movement. We will probably NEVER KNOW what really went down. And yes, there was something I read that spoke about Easterbrook receiving what may equate to another 70M.
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 15:02 other posts 
bella!, getting paid for pulling out.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 15:18 other posts 
I bet there is a lot of truth to that!
--------------------------------------- added after 55 minutes

Bump.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 15:21 other posts 
Bump.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 16:19 other posts 
Bump.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Nov,19 18:03 other posts 
Millions of dollars to! WOW.Maby the rest are the dumb 1's. He got some and then got Plenty!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 16:54 other posts 
I don't know but I assumed that this is about an executive or maybe even a lesser employee not having a relationship with someone who they have in their 'team'. This to avoid conflict of interest.
I wonder if the senior member of the relationship is the one who gets the bullet ?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Nov,19 18:22 other posts 
Maybe that's the "recipe".
By 2nice [Ignore] 07,Nov,19 20:13 other posts 
I am a manager that oversees many employees, I’ve always lived by...

Keep your pecker out of the payroll.
By #601496 08,Nov,19 05:40
2nice, it's a simple concept and one that works.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Nov,19 09:22 other posts 
He's getting upwards of $700K in a severance package with the chance of a pro-rated bonus.

Not sure what stock options he is holding. Guessing it is substantial but they could be restricted.

ps- and also a $70 million golden parachute.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #596   #597   #598   #599   #600   #601   #602   #603   #604   #605   ...#768

Show your Genitals