Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #622

Pages:  #1... #617   #618   #619   #620   #621   #622   #623   #624   #625   #626   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #578610 10,Sep,19 19:20
Hey, did anyone see this new forum?

/forum/thread.php?id=28096#8
--------------------------------------- added after 66 seconds

Best SYC Conspiracy Theories by Skittles

By #578610 10,Sep,19 19:13
Well, it didn't take long for a new conspiracy theory to spring up
Skittles, Phart, Scorpio69. Who do you think the "member" is?

By the way, I confess, I'm Monted in drag.
PHART, did you ever concider going back to school and learning spelling and grammar?
Scorpio, read that to him. The poor guy is so scared of Monted, he keeps me blocked.

By #578610 10,Sep,19 16:59
I watched a bit of tv yesterday and the station kept showing these commercials with starving kids somewhere in Africa.Flys all over them and no water and skin and bones. Terriable sights for the eyes.
I've seen these commercials for years. They ought to do something about this. Why can't they confiscate the TV cameras. I can't watch my favorite program, Dancing with the Cunts, without stuff like this.

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,19 13:49 other posts 
It surprises me about the members that will blacklist another member because they have sent them unsolicited pics.

Members, please know YOU can control who you receive pictures from by opting to change your setting to receiving pictures from "friends only".
By 2nice [Ignore] 08,Sep,19 14:19 other posts 
Members blacklist other members everyday for fucktarded reasons.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,19 15:01 other posts 
I get that, I truly do, but to blacklist someone for sending you "unsolicited pictures", dammit, adjust your settings! That's like being outraged about having your house ransacked when you leave your doors open and unlocked. There are certain measures you can take to peacefully coexist with others here.

If you are gay and don't want women to talk to you, adjust your settings to exclude women. If you don't want to "PLAY BALL", opt out. And the list goes on and on......
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Sep,19 09:13 other posts 
Your trying to apply logic to membership here? With the likes of TwoWorms/Saggy Granny, Lix and others that is impossible.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Sep,19 17:53 other posts 
I was not speaking about anyone specific however, a recent reported "abuse" was made by a 2 month member who charged another member with using his images without his express permission. In my opinion, the reported member fowarded the new member pictures he had enhanced to include himself and his parts with parts of the reporting members.

And I have been blocked by gay members for saying "hello/welcome". It's rather sad to think fellas are so gay that something that simple is offensive.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 09:46 other posts 
I don't believe a simple hello welcome is the issue. The issue is when that happens it is probably a fake of someone that does not like you....
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 11:43 other posts 
And that might be the case... There are several gay men that have permitted me to acknowledge their pictures. I sure as heck will not overstep into anyone's comfort zone by saying something like; "Gee, I would like to suck your cock dry!", 1.) knowing that a member is interested in men and 2.) because my posts and compliments are rather soft, you know, PG for all SYD members whether they are straight, bi or gay.
By #578610 09,Sep,19 10:57
SKITTLES, why do you always involve Lix or me in your ignorant babble. Don’t you have a mother or sister to molest? Did someone cement your ass that you can’t get fucked. This fucktard is so tired of you and your hatred of women that see you as nothing more than a young teen with no hair in your cojones.
By #551147 09,Sep,19 16:35
Special tribute to YOU TWOWARMTTS2 ➡️ /y6ggvzn2tyvspic.html
By #578610 09,Sep,19 17:40
And to you, lollipop,/94jqwirou2nrpic.html
By 2nice [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 12:20 other posts 
Did you just refer to yourself as a fucktard?
By #578610 10,Sep,19 12:32
Yes, I'm trying to be more supportive and less confrontetional to the wackos on site.
By 2nice [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 15:59 other posts 
Well. I agree with your self assessment completely.
By #578610 10,Sep,19 16:29
Looks like it's working. One day you'll enlighten the site on why you hate me so much, all the time . I can understand you disliking me for something I did here or there, but, there's a malevolence in your attitude. A type of hatred only certain people possess. Deranged people. Oh, well,,

By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 13:44 other posts 
I watched a bit of tv yesterday and the station kept showing these commercials with starving kids somewhere in Africa.Flys all over them and no water and skin and bones. Terriable sights for the eyes.
But sadly,I remember seeing similar commercials 30+ years ago.Can't be the same k1ds.
So why has no one in those countrys with these starveing kids figured out to stop making them long enough to help those already here?

By #536913 09,Sep,19 02:29
Do you ever find that just getting to talk to someone you think is cute and making them laugh feels more rewarding than moving the relationship forward? I seriously love making girls laugh and spending time together with them. And I often find that getting closer means having to deal with less fun things. Maybe I'm just soured on relationships because my last one didn't go well at all?
By #578610 09,Sep,19 07:57
Just a slight change in subject. CharlieB reminded me that music and sex go together. I like it like this,

I like it either very fast or very slow,

fast only registered users can see external links
Mr President

slow only registered users can see external links
Lena Horne

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
By #536913 10,Sep,19 03:37
Not really my type of music, but I have to say I like fast paced the most
By #578610 10,Sep,19 08:22
MMMMMMMM, I like your style.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,19 08:41 other posts 
My last mess for a relationship leaves me feeling this way to.
By #536913 10,Sep,19 03:39
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 09,Sep,19 08:51 other posts 
I am fortunate to have quite a few female friends and having been married and divorced I have to agree with you. I also find that when meeting new people, as I did this weekend, I do enjoy getting to know a new woman knowing that I have no ulterior motive.
By #536913 10,Sep,19 03:38
I think the lack of having to worry how it went and where it might go helps a lot. Really lowers the stakes and makes it easier to just enjoy yourself.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 03:53 other posts 
I think that you are probably right.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 08:01 other posts 
For those of you that were missing RedFoxy, no need to be sad any longer. Indigo has been here for months but is now posting pictures.

By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Sep,19 05:31 other posts 
Federal Elections in Canada must be at least 36 days long but not longer than 50 days long. Prime Minister Trudeau is about to call an election (which everyone knows) then the candidates campaign then we vote. More details here:
only registered users can see external links
By #578610 09,Sep,19 08:15
Is he running?
--------------------------------------- added after 11 hours

In this case I would vote for him on looks alone. Not politically correct but he's SO yummy.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,19 08:40 other posts 
"The Canadian Constitution is a mixture of unwritten conventions, written Acts and judicial decisions that together form the political system."

Wow,unwritten?
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Sep,19 16:49 other posts 
Yes TWM, he is running.
Not even close Phart. You need to read about it if you're interested. only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 09,Sep,19 20:04 other posts 
looks complicated.I just copied and pasted that line, and said wow.I couldn't beleive it mentioned unwritten stuff was included in the government.

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,19 16:24 other posts 
This is a copy and paste from the news feed on my phone.

"INDIA (WILX) -- It's never too late to have kids as one woman from southern India has proven.

The mother gave birth at 73 years old, but that's not the most surprising part--she gave birth to twins.

The proud parents, 73 and 80, are farmers in southern India. They said they've always wanted children but it just never happened for them until now.

Doctors agreed to IVF and it was a success on the first try.

The twin girls were delivered via c-section Thursday ending nine long months of best rest for the mother.

The mother may be the oldest woman to ever give birth, but that's not confirmed yet."

Seriously, why would people aged 73 and 80 want a baby and now they have two? Will these people be alive to celebrate their twins 5th birthday? WTH were they thinking of and why did the doctors "agree"?

ONLY IN INDIA!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Sep,19 09:14 other posts 
What in the actual fuck! Both parents could easily pass before these kids are out of diapers.

India and Indians are fucked up!

By #578610 08,Sep,19 05:57
What would you think if you got this PM? Is this something to be reported to Admin.?

Sep 7, 23:31 Dr-Piss: I would slit his geezer throat

This is in reference to WetNoodle, my husband.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Sep,19 06:35 other posts 
I think it is as you well know one must watch what you say on here
By #578610 08,Sep,19 07:02
Well, I refered it to Admin and blocked him. We'll see. Thanks for the advice
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Admin banned him. I've never been scared before on site but he scared me.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,19 16:22 other posts 
That scared you?

It was a rhetorical question, I'm not looking for a response.
By #578610 08,Sep,19 16:58
If I may, I'd like to answer it. Charlie and I have been married 48 yrs and together 50 yrs. I do get afraid for me like anyone else, but, I'm terrified of loosing Charlie. For all my tough stands and whoring, If anything happens to my raison de vivre, I would follow too. I know, it's silly something would happen here, but, it could.

By #578610 07,Sep,19 17:44
I notice that some entries include the name of a member and is highlighted in blue. It's like a shortcut to the member. How is that done?
By #551147 08,Sep,19 15:27
It's a secret... 🤫🤫🤫 And only available to current registered "gang of 8" or is it 10, 12, 16? Hell, I forgot! Nevertheless, it's for gang members ONLY! Now scram TWOWARMTTS2!
By #578610 08,Sep,19 15:34
YOU BLUED ME, witch is not as good as me doing you.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

BTW. The only one left is Skittles. The other one, MrPiss, I had him banned from site.

By #578610 08,Sep,19 10:15
MR_BLUE, REGARDING /forum/thread.php?id=28087#6
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS THREAD.

I was in "invisible" mode and total when I decided to chat. I removed the invisible box check and checked the available for chat box. After a while, I realized no one had PM'd me so I checked the Who's on Line page. I was not on it. The system did not have me on line. I had chatted with some members and exchanged pics yet I did not show on line. I decider to sign off and sign on again. This time it shows me on line. I didn't think much about it but I checked occasionally. I was always on line until I had left the invisible box checked while I went of line. When I signed up the next day and removed invisibility, it happened again.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,19 10:28 other posts 
??????

So membership not knowing you were online and available to exchange pictures with and chat with is similar to a member's profile stating that they have not been online for 5 days yet they still were able to upload a new picture?
By #578610 08,Sep,19 12:03
You tell me. If it helps, use it. If it doesn't, don't. Just trying to insert myself into stuff that shouldn't concern me. I like being the center of attention.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

I never learn. I should have used my forum to answer Blue. He's one of the UNTOUCHABLES
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Sep,19 13:43 other posts 
I am not on mr_blue 's friend list however he will respond to my post(s) if my post interests him and/or he cares to (as would any other member), so I'm not sure what you mean that he is "UNTOUCHABLE".

If mr_blue has blacklisted you, it would not matter where your posts are made because he cannot see them.
By #578610 08,Sep,19 15:11
Yeah, right. Mr_Blue would not see my post because he has black listed me. Any more than I could not see Admin's explanation in Blue's forum. Or your experience where you could not do a screen shot. Or see the sass of that clown friend of his. If you are interested, I can copy/paste Admin's explanation. An explanation that includes my experience or something similar.
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

BTW, my previous response was directed more at you than Blue. Blacklisting is a joke. The only thing it prevents is page trashing and that is if the member never sent a negative gift to the excluded member. Everything else is possible if you take the trouble to use the back door. Mostly though, who gives a crap about the day to day activities of someone who blacklisted you. I used it to make sure any mention of me was somewhat accurate.

By #460385 06,Sep,19 11:45
Well for the first time in 5 1/2 years of us being on the site. I received a PM that stated "What an ugly dick. Your dick is disgusting and nasty." Never even knowing who this lady was and no prior contact until today. She then proceeded to blacklist us with no reason why.
--------------------------------------- added after 73 minutes

salaciouscaroline
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 11:49 other posts 
What a fucking joke some people can be such ass holes
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 12:08 other posts 
That had to really surprise you! Thanks for the heads-up but you gotta share the member's name.
By #551147 06,Sep,19 12:11
🙄 Hmmmmm That whore (if it's in fact a woman and not a jealous bastard) must be fucking blind or at minimum need glasses. Like water to a duck, let it roll right off Bro
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 12:23 other posts 
What an asshat.

And...most likely a man living in his mother’s basement. I gave him a small parting gift.
By #578610 07,Sep,19 09:23
JAMIE, SKITTLES, no matter what's she's done, do you guys seriously believe that trashing her page is appropriate? I don't like what she did to CC54 but two wrongs don't make a right. Specially that you two were not attacked. Shame on you JAMIE. SKITTLES is a scum bag but you are not like him.
By 2nice [Ignore] 07,Sep,19 11:36 other posts 
It’s called having your friend’s back.
By #578610 07,Sep,19 12:12
Then block her. Write a blog telling the world what she did, but, don't call this having a friend's back. CountryCouple54 are good people. You are doing this in their name. They are too nice to say so, but, do you think they approve?
By #574505 07,Sep,19 17:48
Lol I do feel bad about it
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 12:29 other posts 
Big Bob in his basement must be bored as fuck I guess..
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 14:08 other posts 
Her page was just trashed with all kinds of gifts... oops..
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 15:41 other posts 
Nice.
By #574505 06,Sep,19 15:51
I trash her page too
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Sep,19 10:47 other posts 
Good work Jamie! You will get site cooperation points for your actions!!
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 14:34 other posts 
Whenever I see a new female profile with very high quality photos the first thing I think is that it's a fake account with stolen photos.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 16:52 other posts 
You honestly feel that salaciouscaroline 's gallery exhibits "high quality photos"? The pictures are better than many member's posts, but heck, my guess is that they are better only because someone (not her) is taking the pictures.
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 17:06 other posts 
Ok, "higher quality" it is; but they are. Not professional by any stretch of the imagination but noticeably better than most.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 22:34 other posts 
Salacious is white trash
By #578610 06,Sep,19 15:46
Welcome to my world in SYC. There's always someone telling us, Charlie and me, that we are too old, too fat, too wrinkly to be part of the site. And trashing our pages. Heck, there's a member that does that that contributes regularly to this forum. The current one is Dr Piss and I believe he was created to cause trouble for other members. I'm sorry it happened to you. Maybe it was because of the "Best Image" game. If anyone deserves to be king and queen based on natural beauty, it's you two.
By #565792 07,Sep,19 07:18
I suppose it's just the price prominent members pay. You are seen by a lot of people and among them there is sure to be some crank who without any restraint lets it fly. Still, the site is not as bad as e.g twitter where there seem to be no bounds whatsoever. You have a beautiful wife and though your dick is just a dick yours is by no stretch of the imagination ugly.
I must admit I myself do suffer from the overexposure of a regrettable few members in the top member 'competition'. Him/her again

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #617   #618   #619   #620   #621   #622   #623   #624   #625   #626   ...#768

Show your Genitals