She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #621

Pages:  #1... #616   #617   #618   #619   #620   #621   #622   #623   #624   #625   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #578610 12,Sep,19 21:05
Bella, why is Skittles able to insult member Choconut? Why is 2nice able to tell me to get out of this forum? Why are they not even ASKED to moderate their hatred? Yet, you tell me not to make one line anouncements that I voted in the Best Image app?
BTW, today I voted over 200 points for one of my competitors.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,19 09:07 other posts 
Are you being for real? You seem to think it is okay to say whatever you want to say and people shouldn't get pissed? I will give you this, you aren't always the first person to fire off. I have said this to you several times, and I truly mean it, I can, will and be held accountable for things that I say but cannot be held accountable for things that others say.

Here is my question to you, CHOCONUT was detected as POSSIBLY being mandy658 and mandy658 was detected as POSSIBLY being TWOWARMTTS2. Who is really behind the keyboard on this profile?
By #578610 13,Sep,19 10:26
Wait, you throw out a bunch of words but, you never say, "You, Candy, said bla,bla,bla."
As always, if you can't stand the fairness of the situation you play the "fake" account card.
I don't care who is whom. You are, at the moment, dealing with me. And, yes, Charlie and I are REAL. Only a blind person can believe otherwise. On "this profile" it's mostly me and in this forum it's only me as Charlie thinks you people are a bunch of sour losers looking for a chance to make someone miserable.
I do like your forum because the rest of the forums are nothing more than a bunch of gay guys too scared to come out.
What I do know is that while I was blocked, I had a much better time on site. Now, it's too convinient to visit here and I have to put up with people like 2nice,,,,,and you.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,19 09:44 other posts 
You specifically asked why I don't ask 2nice and Skittles to moderate their "hatred"? As for 2nice, I don't think that he "hates" you, I think he just gets tired of seeing your posts. Just my opinion, so many of your posts aren't "necessary" and are combative. As for Skittles, I'm not sure what his agenda is other than he admits to being here to "smash muppets". He has smashed me as well as his friends, both publicly and privately. The only thing that I drew the line on is when my real name was posted in the Forum.

So in your opinion, what is it that you want me to do?
By #578610 13,Sep,19 10:27
In my opinion you can take your forum and your unblocking and put it where the Midwestern sun doesn't shine.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,19 09:54 other posts 
And you know, admin takes EVERY OPPORTUNITY to take his shots at me. So please tell me what it is you want me to do for you.

The only options that I see are 1.) don't say a damn thing that people can react to OR 2.) just shut the fuck up and take what you get, because it is what it is....
By #578610 13,Sep,19 10:29
Admin is not stupid. He runs a business and your money is as good as mine, but, he knows how you run a bunch of nasty people.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Sep,19 11:27 other posts 
Now here is were I have to correct you candy Bella runs nothing but a couple good forum threads she never ask anyone of us to take her side on anything we’re friends with her because she is a good caring person who would do anything for anyone if she could now she might have a sharp tongue once in awhile but who don’t she will put up with joking and fooling around but I can tell you that she won’t put up with stupidity or people looking for trouble
By #598172 13,Sep,19 12:44
Dgraff, it's not what you think. It's not even what Ms Bella says it is. It's what Twowarmtts2 thinks. From the response from Ms Bella to what seems like a very valid question, judging by what's been written, Ms Bella's answer went way past what anyone would call a polite answer.
By dgraff [Ignore] 13,Sep,19 11:29 other posts 
Hahaha why ask why try bud dry

By #578610 13,Sep,19 08:09
I just voted 220 points worth for a rival on Best Image app. Again.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 11:44 other posts 
Do you stand or sit?
By 2nice [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 12:17 other posts 
Doing what?
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 13:02 other posts 
Whatever you want it to be and if you want to tell us what your response relates to, that is up to you.

When a bride enters the sanctuary? For the national anthem? Taking a leak? At a concert?

"A hundred years ago", I was pursuing another job within my company and there was a fair amount of psychological testing involved. I was asked to "draw a picture" and I asked "of what?". That was part of the test. I'm not testing you, but I might be curious after you respond.
By 2nice [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 13:15 other posts 
I stand.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 13:47 other posts 
I stand for the Anthem and flag.I have never been to a wedding. Most of the time I stand while peeing,but if having dizzy spells i sit.Was told to stand when on jury duty as the judge came in. Once she was seated she said hello and I said Howdy Nieghbor as she lived 3 houses down.
By #551147 10,Sep,19 18:18
NOT answering! 😄😆🤣😂
By #578610 10,Sep,19 22:17
No, don't answer. We don't want to hear a fib
By #460385 10,Sep,19 19:19
Stand for the bride. Stand at a concert. Till the day I die I will always stand for our flag. And with two boys in the house, I always sit to take a leak. The boys make enough of a mess already. Don't tell anyone that one.
By #551147 10,Sep,19 19:26
That's such a FANTASTIC idea! Good job Wish I had thought of that...
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 20:56 other posts 
I don't have to tell anyone, you just did!
By #578610 10,Sep,19 22:17
CC54.
By 2nice [Ignore] 11,Sep,19 12:41 other posts 
I have to sit as well. With my piercing, it sprays all over the place.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,19 13:22 other posts 
Really? Is that an issue that all men face with piercings or just some?
By #578610 11,Sep,19 19:49
Charlie has a Prince Albert. He has to sit. He sprays like a faulty shower head
By 2nice [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 08:51 other posts 
Not all piercings, just the Prince Albert type. Yeah, it’s one of the side effects.
By kebmo [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 19:20 other posts 
I stand while getting and sit while giving.
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 20:58 other posts 
See, and 2nice had to ask "Doing what?". There are varied responses to such a general question.
By #551482 11,Sep,19 15:13
At this moment I sit. IN front of my PC. Other times I stand.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,19 20:11 other posts 
Why do you stand? The only instance that I can think of where someone stands at their computer is car related. When I take my car to the dealership for service, anywhere, tire places, oil change establishments, etc. These jobs are PRIMARILY male dominated, although there are a few female service advisors at dealerships and at the various tire stores. I have not YET seen or had the oil changed by a female.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 06:36 other posts 
There was a recent documentary shown here involving staff at the New York Times, or it may have been the Washington Post, but either way some of the editorial staff stood at their computers.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 06:33 other posts 
I do spend time standing watching television, not all the time but certainly for between 1 and 2 hours a day.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Sep,19 20:34 other posts 
I almost always stand for a piss... but sometimes, after a lot of whisky, I sit to pee

By #578610 12,Sep,19 18:33
Does anyone use this service or a similar service?

only registered users can see external links

By #578610 12,Sep,19 08:58
I'm listening to Steely Dan,'s "DO IT AGAIN" . They don't make it like this anymore. The room is dark, I'm playing with a naughty intent, my jar of Mimosas is getting low. Life is good,,,,,,,or bad,,,,hahaha,,,who cares.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

And Scorpio69 lies

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,19 13:12 other posts 
The 18 year Anniversary of 9/11

"The September 11 attacks (also referred to as 9/11) were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda against the United States on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001. The attacks killed 2,996 people, injured over 6,000 others, and caused at least $10 billion in infrastructure and property damage. Additional people died of 9/11-related cancer and respiratory diseases in the months and years following the attacks."

It is a sad day in history and a day and date that I hope is never repeated for Americans and other peaceful people around the entire world.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,19 18:55 other posts 
You know,it is sad that people have just plain forgot.I honestly had not forgot but with the way things are with the daily rush,I haven't thought much about it.
It is my understanding the mastermind of the whole thing has not been to trial YET!. Asshole shoulda been worm food as soon as they found his ass.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,19 22:50 other posts 
You might be right, some folks might have gotten all "comfy" and are back living life the way it was, pre 9/11 and that is sad.

I'm not Catholic but there is a nearby Catholic church that has daily masses that complement lunch times, and I attended their mass today. There was mention and prayers offered because of this atrocity and I BELIEVE that government agencies lowered their flags to half staff in rememberance of today.

Life will never be the same, the world is NOT the same.
By #565792 12,Sep,19 01:46
It's one of those events that you remember by where you were when you heard it, like the Jack kennedy murder. In my country I heard it live on the radio around four o'clock when driving home from work. I remember the exact location on the road when the news came on the radio. Terrifying.

Very telling was the reaction in different countries around the world. While in by far most countries utmost horror was expressed, there were also places where people went out, dancing in the streets, celebrating succes! People should remember those places and not forget.
It's the one thing Trump did well imho, cutting the welfare and education subsidies for the Gaza strip.
Remember Leon Klinghofer!
By #578610 12,Sep,19 08:11
I was 11 when President Kennedy was assassinated. I was in school. It was after lunch when we were informed.
I was 25 when Elvis died. I was driving home from work .
I was in the nurse's break room on the 3rd floor of the hospital I worked in in the morning when the TV broke in with the news on 9-11-2001, 9/11. Three sad days that will stay with me all my life. The last one, 9/11, the worst one.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,19 13:26 other posts 
A SINCERE question; if/when you attend a concert, do you sing along with the song(s) OR do throw those shut the eff up glances at the people sitting around you that do?
By #551147 11,Sep,19 13:55
Absolutely sing along and wouldn't give a fuck about anyone else. It's not like they could hear me anyway...
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,19 17:29 other posts 
Hey, what if a person next to you, wherever you might be, took that attitude about farting?
By #578610 11,Sep,19 17:40
Yeah, I just farted. What do you think about that?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Sep,19 18:53 other posts 
Um,If I was at a concert and happened to fart,the folks around would just have to get over it because there is no putting it back in!

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 08:40 other posts 
Dang! smooth-cock seems to be a "Member's Favorite" in the various Free Theme Photo contests. He has rows upon rows of trophies on his page! Congratulations smooth-cock!
By 2nice [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 12:21 other posts 
A true champion he is.
By #551147 10,Sep,19 21:58
Pretty damned impressive for reals though...
By #578610 11,Sep,19 16:41
And I just voted in the Best Image app

By #578610 11,Sep,19 16:38
Hey, everybody, I just voted for me in the Top Member app,,

By 2nice [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 16:12 other posts 
Where the fuck is JustWill?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

Again...

WHERE THE FUCK IS JUSTWILL????!!!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 16:49 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,19 19:51 other posts 
Well,I hope all is well and his is just on vacation.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #616   #617   #618   #619   #620   #621   #622   #623   #624   #625   ...#768

Show your Genitals