pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #623

Pages:  #1... #618   #619   #620   #621   #622   #623   #624   #625   #626   #627   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 07,Sep,19 19:56 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 50 hours

I posted this because it reminds me of the storys I read about the "member" But no one has replyed?

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 07:33 other posts 
Having created a Free Theme Photo contest called YOU LIKE, I LIKE, WE ALL LIKE BUTTS!!! 😁 , I couldn't help but notice the number of male participants that submitted pictures with spread butt cheeks that allowed their butt hole to be exposed.

I truly enjoy a good looking butt, whether clothed or not but personally, I am not visually attracted to or sexually excited by an exposed butt hole.

Does an exposed butt hole do anything to you?
By #578610 06,Sep,19 07:53
Not in the least. I like a good looking BUTT in a man. It suggests many possibilities but (no pun intended) a male pussy is not the same as a woman's. Maybe, it's attractive to our gay friends.
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 10:23 other posts 
No.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 11:20 other posts 
Ask Bjuka- He likes to show off his bubble butt
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 11:55 other posts 
I prefer to see a nice shapely butt in a tight pair of black jeans with a stylish pair of cowboy boots at the bottom
By #551147 06,Sep,19 12:06
Not at all! BLEK! 😖

Funny thing about that is... I consider myself more of an "ass man" than a "boob guy" but the pucker is just too much! But a beautifully shaped, plump ass, on either gender in a nice pair of Jean's or bare, certainly gets my attention and excitability going.

I asked that very question site wide and it would appear we are the minority in that regards. /qotd.php?id=755 Upon seeing the results, I decided to just stfu on the matter. LOL 😉
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 17:44 other posts 
As you are well aware, men and women are built differently, especially in the behind. So many men have flat butts HOWEVER, there are a couple of SYD members that have visually appealing butts! Check out the galleries for Cox4you and Gayleks . These fellas got it goin' on! Nice, very, very NICE!!
By #578610 06,Sep,19 19:00
Gayleks is very hairy. You like them hairy???
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 19:36 other posts 
In no way do I want to upset ot insult Gayleks however, yes, I find Gayleks physically/visually attractive.

By #578610 06,Sep,19 07:16
I have a mesg to Scorpio69. The mesg is in my Forum as I don't believe it belongs here.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 09:36 other posts 
I have a feeling that Scorpio69 has no problem finding the posts that interest him and that he wants to respond to, and my guess is that it only takes one.
By #578610 06,Sep,19 09:41
I'm sure you are right. On a one to one I like him but, sometimes,,,,GRRRRRR!!!!.

By #551147 21,Aug,19 10:01
I JUST noticed a couple threads about... "Being Spun"

WTF does that mean?

I also noted some talking about incestuous types of occurrences included along with "being spun". I don't get the connotation, and couldn't find a solid answer in the threads as if everyone is just supposed to know what that means. Someone shed some light?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 21,Aug,19 10:55 other posts 
Spun is usually a term that refers to being under the influence of hallucinogenic substances I think. However, i seem to recall seeing something recently, which I can't recall, which claims this is a reference to gender or gender definition issues.
There is also a sexual reference here but I am not prepared to sign up to read it.

By bella! [Ignore] 21,Aug,19 11:34 other posts 
Spun is a term used for being under the influence of methamphetamine.
By #551147 21,Aug,19 11:35
Yikes! Thanks! I'll pass
By 2nice [Ignore] 21,Aug,19 11:56 other posts 
Yes, meth heads. Like someone once said here, they’re great cocksuckers because all their teeth fall out.
By #460385 21,Aug,19 12:03
Anything you can find in a store or on TV, you can find on eBay or Amazon. It's worth paying the small membership for Amazon prime. You'll never pay shipping charges again and usually can get it overnight as long as you're a prime member.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Aug,19 14:08 other posts 
you can get meth on Amazon?? I know Bezzos is a libtard, but really?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,Sep,19 09:35 other posts 
You can buy the ingredients to make meth....and a shed...
So anything is possible I guess...
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 06:18 other posts 
I'm a casual meth head.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,19 06:46 other posts 
One hundred years ago, I believe you were just "high". Now you are "spun" or possibly "rolling with Tina". Are the people of today more inclined to want to differentiate what has them eff'd up versus 20, 30, 40 years ago?
By #551147 03,Sep,19 13:19
OMG "Rolling with Tina".... EVERTIME I see that, I wanna tell the goofy bastard to change it up, unno, get a new line from time to time.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

BTW Bella! I'm pretty convinced the world is going to hell in a handbasket. The wife and I are hooked on that LivePD show. Damn near every person they pull over has some sorta drugs, alchohol, or other mind altering bullshit. It's quite sad to see that many people need escape from reality or that many fucked up people, period. You should check it out sometime.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,19 16:38 other posts 
I'm sure my parents felt the same way, the world is headed to hell in a handbasket. As for me, I'm not sure where we are going....
By #578610 03,Sep,19 18:01
I believe I have a few years on both of you. I went through the 60's and Vietnam era. We were the baby boomers. We had sex all the time, did LSD and weed like beer. The world was going to hell on a basket. Then, we grew up, became Wall Street right wingers, voted for Reagan and started to complain how the new generation was heading to hell on a basket (we still smoked weed). Don't worry, baby, The world is able to run full blast towards the precipice and pull back at the last minute.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Sep,19 08:45 other posts 
Spun is a class at Soul Cycle... duh Scorpio
By #551147 03,Sep,19 13:19
Ahhhhhh that kinda spinning I'm down for. 😁
By phart [Ignore] 03,Sep,19 13:54 other posts 
Life is fucked up enough while I am sober.I sure as hell don't need to get "spun" High or just plain fucked up worse than I am already am. People that need to get fucked up to fuck are some really fucked up people.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Sep,19 14:01 other posts 
LivePD is awesome!
By #551147 04,Sep,19 14:50
Indeed! 👍 You outta try a "ride along" sometime. I've gone several times with a couple cop friends of mine, it's quite thrilling.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Sep,19 16:00 other posts 
A number of years ago, I volunteered and staffed a Detroit Police Mini Station, obviously in Detroit and I had an opportunity to go on a "ride along". Yep, I did a ride along with a couple of officers that were affiliated with the mini station that I was at. Althought this ride along was approved by a Sergeant, the ride along was not well thought out because we went on a graduation night of a major high school in the area and the guys should have probably notified the Lieutenant on duty.

As a 3rd person and civilian, I obviously rode in the back seat. The night started out relatively calm and routine night for Detroit's eastside, until......

I don't recall exactly what their call was for, what I do remember them telling me was to hold on as they turned on the lights and siren. We fricken left turned and blasted through a red light from a residential street and onto Gratiot Ave., a 7 lane, heavily traveled highway/road. We were in pursuit of someone that led us through a maze of residential streets. The chase seemed to last forever and there were backup cars also converging on the scene.

Apparently, the guy we were chasing felt that since we were in a residential area, he should ditch his car and try to flee on foot down the alley, over fences and through backyards. Danny and Bob did likewise and I was left STUCK IN THE BACK OF THEIR PATROL CAR somewhere in what was then, the 15th precinct. There were no door handles so that I could let myself out and no controls, power or otherwise, to open the window and shimmy out. By this time I was so scared and thought I was going to piss myself. I do remember that the molded plastic seat that I was sitting on made my butt feel like it was on fire.

The guys were able to apprehend the subject and brought him back to the car that I was still locked in. Danny opened one door while Bob opened the door I was closest to and yanked me out.

I'm sure that was "just a taste" of the things that they did in a given night, given week. That was not my idea of thrills and excitement.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Sep,19 17:49 other posts 
I had a Crown Vic ,former Hp car that was used localy by the sheriff for a while, All I can say,I took a buddy for a ride that actually used to try to outrun that very same car and he was scared shittless after about 5 minutes. The parking brake pedal was modified to allow for sharp left turns,you know to double back on some asswipe speeding in the other direction. Fun car to drive but hell on gas,
By #551147 05,Sep,19 00:33
Sounds exciting to me!

I was able to ride in the front seat everytime. On certain calls I was able to stand in shadow and observe. One of those instances was on a domestic dispute call, that was rather awkward and I didn't care for that. Which btw he told me was the most dreaded call to most cops, domestic disputes. I will admit, we recieved a area wide call from a neighboring municipality, officer requesting assistance. OMG I was rather scared as he told me to buckle up, and hold on. Next thing I know were doing over 100 mph down a road that's typically 35 mph. We arrived on the scene as 3rd out, he was the Sgt. on duty and told me to remain in the car on that one. But I was a bit unnerved by that particular experience. Turned out the original officer was attempting to place someone under arrest and the suspect became violent. All of a sudden police were coming from every direction. Nevertheless, the a-hole went to jail. 😉
By phart [Ignore] 05,Sep,19 09:26 other posts 
This old car the speedo was certified for 140 and I saw it a couple times. The very scary thing was,I still had throttle!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Sep,19 09:32 other posts 
You should see the damage, bronze. Huh? metal damage, brain damage. Heheheh. Are you listening, bronze? I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am a rocker, I am a roller, I am a out-of-controller! I'm the Nightrider, baby!

MFP Interceptor is chasing me mate
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Sep,19 06:20 other posts 
My first thought was "Turntable Tuesday" on my classic rock radio station!

By #460385 03,Sep,19 23:19
Our hearts go out to people of the beautiful islands of the Bahamas. South Florida was lucky. It's amazing that we can survive 180-200 mph winds, and it's the damn water that kills. We will be delivering supplies to a local relief fund in Dania Beach tomorrow. If anyone can give what ever you can please do. The island is wiped out. People are dead. Children are missing.
By #578610 04,Sep,19 06:38
Good words CC. People, remember, even 1 can of food or one bottle of water can save the life of a baby. Few people can comprehend the total devastation a storm surge causes. Besides the destruction of shelter, food and water get contaminated. Cooking fuel is often non existent. Let's be good neighbors and help. Don't forget also that the Carolinas and Georgia might suffer from the same catastrophic freak of nature.
By #551147 04,Sep,19 13:50
Nice encouraging words TWOWARMTTS2!

Just curious... Why would YOU use "the life of a baby" in your plea to others, when you've made it 100% clear that "the life of a baby" is unimportant, especially when it comes to the right to live? You're kinda sending mixed signals, don't you think?
By #578610 04,Sep,19 15:17
When did I make that clear? Just because a bunch of human cells are growing like a cancer and needs to be cut off has nothing to do with a baby.
However, if it makes you happy and explains to you the plight of the Bahamian people, let me say this. Even one can of food or one bottle of fresh water can be the difference of survival for a poor,unfortunate, victim of the worst hurricane since the 30's.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

BTW Scorpio, I also believe in euthanasia and, believe me, there's no question the patient is alive.

By #578610 04,Sep,19 10:04
In the POTM contest, can anyone explain the correlation between the rating and the votes?

By #578610 03,Sep,19 18:14
PHART
Life is fucked up enough while I am sober.I sure as hell don't need to get "spun" High or just plain fucked up worse than I am already am. People that need to get fucked up to fuck are some really fucked up people.

DON'T BE SO HARD ON PEOPLE WHO NEED SOME EXTRA HELP. MOST ARE TRYING VERY HARD TO BE OR GET TO LOVE. SOMETIMES REAL LIFE IS TOO MUCH FOR A PERSON. AND, IF I MAY, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ARE SO FUCKED UP YOU COMPLAIN THAT YOU CAN'T GET WORSE. WELL, MAYBE SO BUT, YOU CAN GO THE OTHER WAY.

By #578610 02,Sep,19 17:59
Sep 2, 17:47 Twowarmtts2: Admin. I topped out on the Excitement contest and did not get a trophy or recognition. Why?

Sep 2, 17:51 admin: There is a remark at the bottom of that page - "if the member who hits 1000 did not cast any excitement votes within past 3 days they do not receive the trophy, but instead the member who made them reach 1000 receives +20 points."

anyone know about this?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Sep,19 06:53 other posts 
It’s been like that for a long time I can tell who the lazy members are just by how long it takes them to climb up the list the lazy ones don’t bother to vote back when someone votes for them thus for members won’t vote for them anymore but the good news is there is an opt out button if you don’t want to be bothered
By #578610 03,Sep,19 09:01
I vote [HOT] on every pic sent to me. I also look at the main pages and the ribbons for interesting pics to vote for. I answer most comments and the site is full of my comments to other members. I also like to PM members with one of their pics with a favorable comment like "yummy", "hot" and "sexy". I've been back since the end of February and topped the excitement meter twice without recognition. The first time I didn't realize that it did not register. I now know why. The "I'm excited about this" sign should be by the [HOT] button. I forget. I have dropped out of most things. The site is rigged to reward small group of members. I'm going to go back and rejoin. No sense being a member and only engage in PM's
By #565792 03,Sep,19 09:08
reminds me of this

By #578610 03,Sep,19 12:41

By #520437 01,Sep,19 16:11
Stumbled upon this story of a trapped cave explorer (spelunker) from a decade ago, reads like a film, and was actually made into one. Someone slides vertically head first into an unexplored tunnel (Nutty Putty Caves) that unfortunately goes nowhere and narrows to 8 inches.

You can only apparently survive inverted for approximately a day, so it was a race to try to reach him. Equally moving and horrifying, with personal stories of all those involved fleshed out. Compelling stuff.

Pictorial representation: only registered users can see external links

Story (not accessible in EU unless you use Tor or a VPN): only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Sep,19 06:35 other posts 
I read it and figured that it would be one of these "feel good" stories but it was not.
By #520437 03,Sep,19 10:08
Yeah, like a horror story, but real. Not sure I would watch the film.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #618   #619   #620   #621   #622   #623   #624   #625   #626   #627   ...#768

Show your Genitals