Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #698

Pages:  #1... #693   #694   #695   #696   #697   #698   #699   #700   #701   #702   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #460385 29,Dec,18 19:03
So is it, I have an itch that needs scratching? Or, I have a scratch that needs itching?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Dec,18 20:59 other posts 
Yes, absolutely!
By #460385 30,Dec,18 01:39
That was not helpful.
By #551147 30,Dec,18 04:04
Lmao
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,18 09:59 other posts 
Helpful is my middle name!

Hmmmm.....my response would be that something that itches would need to be scratched.

I have had scratches that will itch while in the healing process. When that happens, I don't want to scratch it too aggressively so in that case I just rub the area.

C'mon, CountryCouple54, this is a damn sex site! People are here to talk about tits, cocks, pussy and fcking! What seems to itch on you?
By #551147 30,Dec,18 10:08
Un huh, sure... Try it, and see where Scorp goes...
By JustWill [Ignore] 30,Dec,18 13:01 other posts 
I have an itch that needs scratching is correct.
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Dec,18 13:04 other posts 

By #573272 30,Dec,18 10:07
This is the second time I post in the forums. I know Mr JustWill is here somewhere. He blacklisted me and left a comment that I'm Ms Twowarmtts2 fake account. She is my landlord. I joined because of her, but, I'm my own account. I had to contact the site Administration to get the accounts separated. If you look you'll see we traded gifts. You can't do that if your accounts are the same. I'm here to see if Mr JustWill will remove that comment voluntarily. I won't be here very often. Personally, I don't like fighting, it's childish.
By #551147 30,Dec,18 10:11
Oh boy!

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Dec,18 12:12 other posts 
It is really sad that as a society that we have become SO reliant upon technology to correct our spelling mistakes and calculate basic "rithmatick".

As you might be aware, there are various merchants, big chain pharmacies as well as grocery stores that have implemented the buy one get one free, buy one get the second unit at 50% off, etc. Recently, I noticed that Rite Aid "sales" are more like "buy 2 get the 3rd for free". Sometimes that works but sometimes I don't want or need a surplus of Tylenol, vitamins, hygiene products to store.

Today, I pop into Rite Aid for some over the counter allergy medication and it is on sale. Yep, buy 2, get the 3rd for free HOWEVER, they only have 2 units. I get to the cashier and advise them that they do not have the third or free unit so I ask them how we are going to handle this sale. There was some discussion between the two cashiers but they decided that they were more familiar with the "buy 1 and get the 2nd unit at 50% off". It would have been the honest thing for me to do, to tell them that I should only get 33% or 34% off of each unit but, hey ho, let's see what happens. By the time they were finished ringing up my 2 boxes of generic Claritin, I paid less than the cost of one.
By #551147 30,Dec,18 04:09
I'm honest for the mostpart, myself. In this situation I take a simple approach to it. Knowing the margins that they mark shit up, they're screwing me everytime I shop. Knowing that, if THEY make a fuck up in my favor. I have no qualms about going on my merry way with no feelings of regret. Now, I draw the line where the dumbshit behind the register gives me more money than I should get. THAT, I give back. But a pricing error... Pfffft Bye Felicia!

By 2nice [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 17:29 other posts 
So yeah. I just bought a new bed and it is amazing. Today is Friday, 5:30 pm...and I’m still here, in bed. All day, and I don’t even feel bad about it.
By #551147 28,Dec,18 17:35
OMG! I know what you mean. Although our bed is just under 2 years old. It's still so frigging comfy, I just love it still. In it right now as a matter of fact. We went with a pillow top mattress. It's wonderful! What style mattress did you go with?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 18:13 other posts 
We spent the night at my female sibling's house on Christmas Eve and I almost needed a step stool to get in. It was like I was mounting a boy's bike, I threw my right leg up and scooched. It slept good!
By #551147 28,Dec,18 18:17
Roflmao Since I stand at 5'5" I have to sorta hop into our bed too. Bahahahahahah 😆😆😆 Wouldn't change a thing. And it still amuses me to see that lil Mexican hop up to sleep at the foot end of our bed.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 18:20 other posts 
Yeah, I'm feeling your pain as I am also 5'5"!
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 18:10 other posts 
How many quarters have you pumped into it?
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 23:53 other posts 
Besides being a chef, I sold mattresses and appliances for ten years. I thought I'd add my two cents but I knew it would be wordy so I wrote a blog story about how to buy a mattress. This is it. /blogs/38685.html#t0

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 00:59 other posts 
Isn't it ironic that Skittles would poll membership about whether I should show my points and/or my "cunny" yet he doesn't show his points and whose dick pic is that really that he has posted on his page?

/polls/1288.html
By #565792 28,Dec,18 01:21
Imho skittles is the best example of a troll on this site; what an idiot
By #551147 28,Dec,18 17:53
I'm fairly certain he wears that "Troll" badge with honor. 😉
By #574505 28,Dec,18 18:47
So if I become a troll I earn a badge. Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 19:07 other posts 
You just got here, do you really want that badge?
By #574505 28,Dec,18 22:29
Guess not
--------------------------------------- added after 55 seconds

T2 can have it
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 22:53 other posts 
Now that's an idea!

By razzle4 [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 16:16 other posts 
There are guys who wank to my cock
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 16:20 other posts 
I didn't doubt that there were!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 04:54 other posts 
Are you surprised? Is this news to you? I have had guys message me to tell me that they are doing that while messaging.

Strangely, despite being straight, I am not offended and take that as a compliment.Or is that weird?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 12:02 other posts 
No, I'm not surprised, not at all. What does surprise me is that razzle4 is able to create such a GINORMOUS following with ease such little effort.

Heck, my original post was made on December 10th and this is what I said;

There seems to be a growing number of "Razzle's wanker" or something similar. If anyone posting here is a Razzle wanker or knows what a Razzle wanker is, please enlighten me/us."

There doesn't seem to be a day that goes by without some member professing to worship razzle.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 17:45 other posts 
My questions 'are you surprised?' is this news to you?' were actually aimed at razzle4 and not meant for you, sorry if that was not clear. There was clearly part of the start of the conversation that I missed so my comment really didn't make sense.
I am, clearly not the curious kind because it didn't occur to me at the time to look at razzle4's profile. Now that I have let's be honest he is not a small guy and truth be told there are a lot of guys on here who are dazzled by the larger dick, as the winners of the Dick of the Month Contest regularly prove.
By #551147 28,Dec,18 17:47
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 18:17 other posts 
No worries, razzle is a popular guy with the girls AND guys!

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 01:15 other posts 
Apparently, there are some members that think they are "Kool Kids". HA! Maybe their boss thinks they're "kool", me, I can speak only for myself, I think otherwise.
By #562152 28,Dec,18 08:07
Hey, I'm one of the "Kool Kids". Can you name this "Boss"? I get tired of being told I'm under someone's orders. I'd like to know who is paying me. Why is it so hard for people to believe I'm a whore and I'm nasty all on my own. BTW...if we are the Kool Kids, then your 10 plus yr old group must be the "The Creepy Assh*le" group
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 08:23 other posts 
Please feel free to be whoever and whatever you want to be.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 11:21 other posts 
They are more like "Drank the Kool-Aid" kids...
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 12:38 other posts 
My guess is that you did not see her post. For your convenience, here it is.

By TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 28,Dec,18 08:07 other posts 

Hey, I'm one of the "Kool Kids". Can you name this "Boss"? I get tired of being told I'm under someone's orders. I'd like to know who is paying me. Why is it so hard for people to believe I'm a whore and I'm nasty all on my own. BTW...if we are the Kool Kids, then your 10 plus yr old group must be the "The Creepy Assh*le" group
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 12:43 other posts 
It is beyond me that she refers to herself as a "whore". Can you imagine that she was ruffled weeks ago when I referred to her unimaginative and vulgar?

5 identical posts; unimaginative
A self proclaimed "whore"; vulgar

Case closed.
By #551147 28,Dec,18 17:50
Speaking of "Kool Kids" the new TV show entitled the same, only spelled correctly. Is quite cute and amusing if I say so myself. Really love seeing Vicki Lawrence resurrected. 🙂

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 15:02 other posts 
Is it me or has anyone else noticed member(s) reposting the same old, same old stuff?
By #562152 26,Dec,18 15:46
I have. Must be the waters.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 16:21 other posts 
Any reason why?
By #562152 26,Dec,18 16:24
Why I noticed it??? I don't know. I've been laughing my head off reading the old, dumpstered threads. This site hasn't changed much. Rabid, dog-eat-dog goings on,,,,
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 16:34 other posts 
Is it any different from anything you do or are involved in?
By #562152 26,Dec,18 16:51
touche,,,, No, it's not. Right now I'm not involved in anything. I have little time. My "admirers" love to chat. Besides, you've been on your best behavior. I have no complaints.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 16:53 other posts 
Oh, that's rich! And I should consider that a compliment coming from you?
By #562152 26,Dec,18 17:05
HAHAHA,,,I deserved that. You are rubbing off on me. I am sorry for the dig. Don't you love Razzle??? I suggested he start 2 contests, Twinkies that love his cock and women that love his cock
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 04:51 other posts 
There a a number of members whose photos appear disappear and the reappear. I always assumed that was so that these, often a limited number, images will appear prominently in the recently posted gallery. So they stand more chance of being seen.
By #562152 28,Dec,18 07:47
Andthisisme many members have only a few pics to show. Also, if they clean up their page, most people will reload their best pics first. That's what I do. Many members crave that exposure. I don't. However, this practice is no different than entering the same pic, over and over, in the contest section
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 09:57 other posts 
I wasn't judging or making a negative comment about anyone, I was just stating what I had seen and thought.
If you do only have a few photos then what better way to keep yourself in 'the public eye' than to remove and then repost the images on a regular basis. If you only have a few and then leave them on your page without ading any new ones you stand a very good chance of being overlooked.
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 11:20 other posts 
You mean like hypocritical rants about the "site police"?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 12:24 other posts 
Yep.

The funny thing is that that member, leopoldij, called out another member, dgraff, for posting his (dgraff's) thoughts in a thread where leopoldij said he (dgraff) was "uninvited".

How does that work?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 12:35 other posts 
But TWOWARMTTS2 is also one where if her posts don't yield the results she anticipated, BAM!, she's going to post and post some more!

Just today, she has posted the same thing, 5 times. She's pissed because I blocked her so she has spammed the forum with the same thing x 5. I wonder if her using MY eye without MY consent is against site guidelines?
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 14:49 other posts 
She should put the cap on her bottle of gin before she starts posting.
By #551147 28,Dec,18 17:38
😆😆😆😆😆 Oh! Is that what it is... I always wondered.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #693   #694   #695   #696   #697   #698   #699   #700   #701   #702   ...#768

Show your Genitals