Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #699

Pages:  #1... #694   #695   #696   #697   #698   #699   #700   #701   #702   #703   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 14:51 other posts 
This just in: Leo gets his panties in a wad when people post "uninvited" comments in his Forum threads.
(I know! I thought it was a little ironic, too.)
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 15:27 other posts 
Actually, the "uninvited" comment was made in Aussieman187's Forum thread. Hey, is leopoldij the site police?
By JustWill [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 15:35 other posts 
Looks like he is a cadet in the academy and trying to earn his badge.

And the comment was made in his New Features Thread:
"You need a lesson in English comprehension.
What part of the phrase "your uninvited comments aren't welcome" do you not understand? "

Maybe he is pulling a Twits and spamming the Forum...

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Dec,18 08:02 other posts 
I couldn't help but notice the different homeowners that have already dragged their "live" Christmas trees to the road for trash pick up.

Yeah, it makes sense since those trees were probably cut in October, or maybe as early as late September.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 04:49 other posts 
I have friends who take their Christmas decorations, and tree, down on Boxing Day. Their view being that Christmas is over, and they have had them up since the start of December, if not late November.
Other friends only decorate their tree on Christmas Eve and keep the tree until 12th night. Which is the traditional way, at least in the UK.
Maybe the first are celebrators of the ‘pagan’ festival while the latter have a greater sense of the religious festival. I am not judging, just saying.
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 12:19 other posts 
Apparently, a number of my neighbors share the same feeling about taking down the tree and possibly the decorations, too.

Real trees are enjoyable but require work. They make a house "smell like Christmas" and you do have to remember to water them. Even then, their needles dry, fall off, get caught in carpeting or find their way into a bare foot, even months after the holiday. OUCH!

By veryshyguy [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 13:38 other posts 
I have a question on donating points to a user versus voting for their pics etc.

If I donate points to an individual and I leave the site will those points disappear?

And if I vote for a persons' pic or give them gifts with my points will those points or gifts disappear?

I am curious as I do have a lot of points and I am considering leaving the site.

Just wondering what would be the best option.
By #574505 26,Dec,18 13:42
To vote and donate is better gifts disappear
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 15:00 other posts 
Yes, GPC_1 is spot on with his response. If you give someone a "gift", those gifts disappear upon you leaving.

EXAMPLES, IF you send me a gift that costs 20 points and you tell me you're leaving tomorrow so I should destroy any applicable gifts for points, in most instances, the recipient will receive 50% of the initial value of said gift. If you are leaving and want your points not to go to waste, yes, vote on a member's pictures. It costs you 3 points to vote and the recipient receives 2 points, approximately 67%. Then there is point "donations". I really dislike that term as I tend to think of charitable organizations when I think of donations. When donating points, you have to have a minimum of 200 points to do so HOWEVER, the recipient receives 75% of the donation. If you initiate a point donate, you might opt for 20 points (your cost) whereas the recipient receives 15.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 20:37 other posts 
Thanks for the info. Haven't made any decision on
or when I will leave.

There are no specific reasons on why I would go. I am undergoing a life change yet again. There are more than enough men on this site to satisfy anyone's craving for seeing their cocks and nude bodies. I am not really contributing much. I am just a boring, chubby old man with a shriveled up old cock. Not very interesting.

And the idea of putting my ugly old naked body on display doesn't appeal to me much anymore. Truth is I don't think it ever did.

I have unfulfilled aspirations that I want to pursue. I am old and tired.

We will see...
By #562152 27,Dec,18 03:27
You are not a boring, chubby, old man. You are a sexy, vibrant, interesting, smart, yummy, old man (well, the last is true). Don't go. There's too many people who will miss you.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 27,Dec,18 09:26 other posts 
I am probably taking a hiatus for awhile. Not yet going to leave.
By #562152 26,Dec,18 15:45
Say it isn't so, Teddy Bear. Why?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 20:37 other posts 
See my note above...

By #460385 25,Dec,18 17:49
Can anyone explain the new "View As Gallery" feature?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Dec,18 19:37 other posts 
Yeah, it will cost you 10 points if you do, so please proceed cautiously.

Now, were you or your balls going to comment on my post that was buried but can still be found on this page if you just scroll down?
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Dec,18 19:40 other posts 
No but... I think it's a way to organize your photos. For instance you could start a gallery called "On the beach" and add all of your beach photos to it. I think. If I'm right, I think that people with lots of photos will benefit from it the most.
By #460385 25,Dec,18 19:44
Still confused?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Dec,18 19:45 other posts 
Yes, my guess is that it has something to do with leopoldij's suggestion made in cody's thread. /forum/thread.php?id=27006

If this feature was adapted from his suggestion, it may be ass backwards. EXAMPLE; if I want to go to your page and only view pictures of you, not Mrs., I might find that option beneficial.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Dec,18 20:17 other posts 
It's like making albums in Facebook.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Dec,18 20:26 other posts 
I don't have a Facebook account.
By #460385 25,Dec,18 21:10
Yeah, us either.
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 06:57 other posts 
By #562152 26,Dec,18 09:16
Leo and Admin were talking in Cody's thread. It's a good idea but I don't think I'll be able to use it. I think it's more for members with huge amounts of pics or for couples.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 11:01 other posts 
I don't know. I just created a gallery with just my cunshot videos, so that people who enjoy that sort of thing can see exactly what will be in that gallery and I only have around 50 uploads.
By #562152 26,Dec,18 13:04
Well, I guess I can have a tit, pussy, oral, ass, and fuck gallery.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 16:13 other posts 
I am assuming that is exactly the sort of thing that is intended. With one or two pages looking through images is easy but if a member has 8, 12 or over 20 pages the gallery idea could be useful.
By #562152 26,Dec,18 16:18
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 23:00 other posts 
Or 33 Andthisisme!!!! I'll be using it.

By razzle4 [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 16:25 other posts 
They choose to be my wankers
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Dec,18 16:35 other posts 
??????

Are you responding to my response to your initial post?

By #562152 26,Dec,18 13:17
Who is this guy???

Though forum-folks may be familiar with dark creatures like the Pissy Rant-Fairy (who spreads insult and sanctimony at the mere mention of anal sex) or Skippy (the Illiterate Insult Goblin) which dwell in the dank underbelly of SYD, few are aware of the existence of a hideous being much more vile than any sub-human fiend haunting the bowels of this forum. Legend refers to this loathsome, venom-spewing, troll-like critter only as He Who Must Not Be Named, and it has been known to torment, harass and bully innocent SYD members for the sheer pleasure of being an odious douche nozzle. The b east also tosses around poop and bad grammar like a rabid, brain damaged monkey.

By #562152 26,Dec,18 13:07
I just saw your thread for Dec 17th in members missed

] at 17,Dec,18 02:29 other posts

Member #539433, *Jamie, has deleted his profile. *Jamie is nice guy, truly a gentle giant and will be missed by many!

I'm so surprised he left

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,18 18:19 other posts 
I'm watching Designated Survivor on Netflix and in one of the episodes, there's mention that in Japan, squid is the number 1 favorite pizza topping. Say it isn't so!

I can't believe that so I Google that question. BAM! Google reflects; Eel, squid, and Mayo Jaga (a combination of mayonnaise, potato, and bacon) make up their most popular pizza toppings.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Dec,18 22:38 other posts 
Bella no lie I ate at a fine Italian restaurant and had a pizza called a sea food Italian pizza with climary witch is squid and auctapuss
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,18 09:05 other posts 
Did you stump your "autocorrect" with the word "climary" because you sure stumped me! I think you meant to type calamari and in my opinion, calamari is delish!

Several years ago I went to a Italian wedding in Windsor, Ontario, Canada and the bride wanted the food served to be 100% authentic and traditional Italian foods. Nothing fancy or over the top, just a real Italian meal. One of the courses was Insalata di Mare.

That was the first time that I had or saw an entire squid, tentacles and all. It took me by surprise but I was able to not toss my cookies. Believe it or not, once I got past the visual, the salad was quite good.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Dec,18 10:18 other posts 
Pizza, salad and omelette are similar in that they are all only limited by the ingredients of your refrigerator. I worked at a place once that sold a lobster / bacon pizza. It sold really well.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,18 11:51 other posts 
When I was in college a bunch of us went with the instructor to Pizza hut. He was pakistani and loved anchovies. We did not know this. The manager made a anchovie pizza and put it out on the buffet, I got a peice and when I bit into it,someone said,Hey is that the anchoive pizza? I lifted the cheese and sure enough, there was a anchovie. I about lost my cookies as bella says.I have never been able to think of that moment without almost barfing everysince.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,18 13:06 other posts 
I must admit, I have never had anchovies because they do not sound appealing nor do they look visually appealing.

At one time I worked with a pharmacist that loved, loved, loved anchovies on his pizza. Prior to going into work that night, I ordered him an anchovy topped pizza. The pizzeria prepared a pizza with the toppings that I requested and gave me a small unopened can of anchovies so he could have as many or as little as he desired.

In downtown Detroit, located in Greektown, there is a restaurant that makes a wonderful deep dish seafood pizza that has shrimp, scallops and "crab". Yes, it is wonderful but when I crave pizza, I'm more of a traditionalist. Gimme pepperoni or sausage every time!
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Dec,18 19:48 other posts 
Every fine restaurant puts anchovies in their Caesar salad dressing. Often store bought dressing will have it too. Read the ingredients.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,18 21:02 other posts 
kebmo, you are spot on with both comments. Yes, fine restaurants do use anchovies in Caesar salad salad dressing (did I say that correctly) and it is quite possible that store bought dressings might contain anchovies, too.

It has been a long time since I've had a Caesar salad in a fine restaurant BECAUSE when I became aware that a raw egg was used, uh-ah....I don't do raw egg. And when it comes to salad dressing, my go to favorite is vinegar and oil or Italian.
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Dec,18 23:59 other posts 
The meringue of lemon meringue pie also has uncooked eggs in it as does mousse. You'd better throw out your mayonnaise and check other creamy dressing ingredients too!
Store bought eggnog has pasteurized eggs so it's OK to drink so enjoy all you like!
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Dec,18 01:12 other posts 
The meringue on a lemon meringue pie, which by the way is MY favorite pie, is baked. SO DON'T EVEN GO THERE, MISTER!
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Dec,18 01:20 other posts 
Not so. It’s almost always browned but not fully cooked.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Dec,18 01:23 other posts 
BACK OFF, DON'T MESS WITH MY HEAD REGARDING MY FAVORITE PIE!
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Dec,18 01:32 other posts 
Here's how to make sure it's safe. Merry Christmas!

only registered users can see external links
By #562152 24,Dec,18 07:28
Kebmo, I remember my grandmother making fresh mayo just b4 a meal. It was delicious and so easy to make.
By #562152 24,Dec,18 07:25
Kebmo, true Caesar has anchovies. For some reason, in this country, anchovies fell out of favor, but, most of Europe and the Mediterranean it's a delicacy
By #23212 25,Dec,18 01:13
Yes, TWTTS2, but 'true' Caesar salad 'originated' in Tijuana, Mexico:
only registered users can see external links
By #562152 25,Dec,18 06:39
It's true. Another great food entry from Mexico. However, the "inventor" was Italian/American. Still, the anchovy in the USA, is fishy non grata.
México? Wow. That's almost as weird as the hamburger coming from Indonesia
--------------------------------------- added after 445 hours

I love anchovies

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Dec,18 22:18 other posts 
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #694   #695   #696   #697   #698   #699   #700   #701   #702   #703   ...#768

Show your Genitals