Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #700

Pages:  #1... #695   #696   #697   #698   #699   #700   #701   #702   #703   #704   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,18 18:39 other posts 
Deep fried pizza, it sounds absolutely disgusting. Has anyone ever tried it, what are your thoughts?
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Dec,18 21:56 other posts 
I do pizza in my smoker its very good but deep fried nah i have done deep fried oreo cookies and deep fried Reeses peanut butter cups very good
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Dec,18 23:00 other posts 
You do a pizza in a smoker? I can't begin to imagine what it would taste like.

As for deep fried Oreo cookies and Reese's Peanutbutter Cups, I will just accept your word that they are "very good". Are the Oreo cookies and Reese's dipped in a batter prior to being deep fried?

Off the top of my head, the only things that I'm familiar with that I've eaten which are deep fried, are French fries, shrimp, jalapeno peppers, you know, normal stuff!
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Dec,18 05:43 other posts 
Yes there dipped in batter first then deep fried they get all warm and gooey inside
By #372661 24,Dec,18 13:18
Pizza in a smoker is to die for! We have a kamado style ceramic cooker that's quite versatile. Crank it up to 750F with the glazed stone for crispy thin crust pizza that cooks in 5-6 minutes. An after thanksgiving favorite is deep dish turkey,provolone, and homemade BBQ sauce. Assemble in a cast iron skillet and cook at 400F on the kamado for about 30 minutes. Low moisture cheese is a must.
By #562152 22,Dec,18 07:43
Turkeys, empanadas,sausage etc

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Dec,18 01:47 other posts 
Mrs. CountryCouple54 is not the only "pretty face" in that family! No, the MISTER was the winner of the "HOT BALLS MMMMMM" contest. Yep, out of 50 participants, he was able to snag 37 votes while the median range was approximately 6.

Three cheers for Mr. CountryCouple54's balls!
By #562152 24,Dec,18 07:23
It's true. He IS pretty. Mrs CC has lots of competition. Congratulations Mr CC,,,,,,

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,18 22:35 other posts 
Twas the night before the night before Christmas....

And James Corden and carpool karaoke friends wish YOU a happy Christmas!

only registered users can see external links

only registered users can see external links

By #562152 23,Dec,18 19:28
I just found an old dumpster thread with this comment:

"A pussy is a pussy, if you've seen one, you've seen them all! There's nothing special about my bits and it was a choice I made when I returned as bella!."

I beg to differ, Ms B
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Dec,18 20:51 other posts 
And if you keep on reading, I'm sure that you will find even more interesting things to discuss.
By #562152 23,Dec,18 20:53
I like this thread,,,

By #562152 23,Dec,18 19:55
The problem with this country and guns is that the men are like little boys wanting to pack a six gun on their hip. They want to show the world they are MEN like in "High Noon" or "Day of the Gun". More like little pee pees...

By #562152 13,Dec,18 14:45
GUNS DON'T KILL, PEOPLE KILL,,,,,,YEAH,

Nearly 40,000 people in the United States died by guns last year, marking the highest number of gun deaths in decades, according to a new analysis of data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's WONDER database.

CNN
By admin [Ignore] 13,Dec,18 14:53 other posts 
I think they forgot to mention that 24000 of those were suicides.
By #562152 13,Dec,18 15:19
Still
By #460385 13,Dec,18 16:10
OMG. So what's the solution? I own a crap pile of guns. But you don't see me killing anyone or shooting myself. So yes people are behind the trigger that fires the gun. Let's not talk about mental illness or doctors overdosing patients with drugs that causes most of this psychotic behavior. Let's just blame it on the guns. But yet 480,000 people die every year of lung cancer. 40,000 of them was from secondhand smoke. But you can still walk into a store and buy a pack of cigarettes can't you. 11,000 people died in DUI accidents last year. But you can still walk in a store and buy a 12-pack of beer can't you. This is all part of population control.
By #551147 13,Dec,18 16:30
Oh I'm quite certain her solution is the same as the one's she aligns herself with, confiscation... They have NO other solution. Except perhaps, MORE laws. OH! WAIT FOR IT...

The part they just CANNOT wrap their minds around.

MORE LAWS THAT A CRIMINAL WON'T ABIDE BY ANYWAY!

How's them NO GUNS STICKERS working out for ya's?
By #562152 13,Dec,18 18:25
That is old and not true. Gun ownership does not warranty protection. But, I'm willing to get new laws. Anyone commits any crime with a firearm gets automatic death sentence
By admin [Ignore] 13,Dec,18 19:07 other posts 
I will believe that guns do not protect when any last leftist politician gets rid of armed guards around them.

I had friends working in homicide in countries with strict gun control. Worst kind of murder is when 2 amateurs decide to kill their companion over some money or property dispute and do that with what you find at house - knives, hatchets, hammers, etc. They described situations when the victim has 30+ knife stubs and still alive because the murderers don't really know how to kill with a knife. So they try to finish the job strangling, beating the head with a hammer. And it goes for hours and the victim is still alive. The victim dies eventually, indeed, from all the damage. But it's not an easy death. So you are saying that it's OK to kill people this way as long as it's not with a gun?
By #569341 14,Dec,18 07:53
Guns are cowardly. Knives or other sharp weapons are psychopathic. Killing people by any means is unacceptable, unless for survival or if we went back to the primitive.
The only acceptable means of murder is if you have no choice, and even then - use your own body parts.
It's like capital punishment - what is worse; being killed reasonably painlessly; or, spending life in prison with people that are probably 100x tougher than you?!!!
By admin [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 11:51 other posts 
You can't tell criminals what they can or cannot use. They ignore the laws, that's why they are criminals. And you can't defend yourself being unarmed from criminals who are armed with anything. Statistically even a trained professional end up severely injured in 6 outcomes out of 7 if he opposes unarmed to an attacker with a knife. Women have even less chances. That's why people need legal guns - to be able to defend themselves. And the point of having a gun is not so much that you can shoot an attacker, the point is to have a society of armed law-abiding citizens who can help each other against criminals.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 15,Dec,18 19:22 other posts 
Well said, admin. Wise man!
By #569341 16,Dec,18 02:09
Do not agree (that theory has been disproved in Australia - only people who get shot here nowadays are drug dealers by drug dealers). Of course, the way around enacting that in the US is a much more complex process for a 1,000 reasons. The President who does it will be impeached on the spot and....; whether they be Democrat or Republican
By #562152 14,Dec,18 11:18
Admin. No. I’m sure the victim will thank you for killing him fast and relatively pain free. Personally, I think the victim will be dead either way and only the survivors will say “thank God he went fast and did not suffer.
By admin [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 11:46 other posts 
My point is - a murder is a murder. It does not make it more severe if the murderer used a gun. It does however makes it more severe if it's premeditated and cruel.
By #569341 15,Dec,18 02:55
It makes it less cruel with a gun; but it makes it easier and more likely to happen (on purpose, as a brain snap, out of unnecessay fear or by accident) if guns are available. Any person can kill with a gun (it doesn’t take anything rather than pulling a piece of metal when you get angry/annoyed/scared/cowardly-psychopathic); killing with a sharp-implement takes a sick mind (those people would be killers under any scenario)
By admin [Ignore] 15,Dec,18 20:05 other posts 
Unstable people should not carry guns, this is not even a question. Otherwise this argument is artificial. Typical murder of passion in a country where people don't own guns is a stab with a knife or hit on the head when a couple having argument in a kitchen or buddies drinking at a table. It happens so fast that most of people could not draw a gun in that time even if they had it. I bet even in US people don't carry guns while drinking in their backyard.
By #569341 16,Dec,18 02:52
How do you police whether someone is stable or not? Sociopath/Psychopaths are usually highly intelligent people and can pass a standard test for “sanity/stability”. All it takes with a gun is a split second of fear (rational or not) or anger...then deady-byes goes a person or 2. What about the early teen who thinks they are tough / or an unstable early teen whodecides they’re going to take their parent’s gun “out to play” one day? What about the suicidal person who might just be going through a really bad period that they will probably get over and shoots themselves in the head because every other method takes too much pre-planning and pain?
...instability is relative - some people are always unstable with their anger & some people can just be prone to poor instantaneous control of their anger, some people fear things irrationally, etc.
I bet their are some pro gun people with short tempers (that may be completely decent people) that think to themselves as soon as they read this - “i want to show that anti-gun Australian what a gun can really do”...my temper is pretty short too, i just don’t have a gun and don’t need to use a weapon coz no one in Australia is going to shoot me if they step to me (because NO ONE HAS ONE). I may not be the perfect example of someone who would shoot someone out of fear, i may have an irrational lack of fear of anything physical...but the “no guns, no shootings” rule still applies.
By #562152 14,Dec,18 12:09
Admin. Law enforcement and professional guards should be able to have guns. It’s the idiots that “hunt” beer cans and traffic signs, the ones that flash a gun during a road rage insident or the one that goes after his unfaithful wife that I have a problem with him having a firearm
By admin [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 14:24 other posts 
Don't left think police and military are idiots who could not find anything better to do with their life? How come they are ok with them having guns?

Also, I remember a case when policeman did mass shooting in Russian supermarket and indeed no one could stop him because even guards don't have guns there. And another case in Brazil when two people in ordinary clothes saw guns on each other and started a shooting in a middle of a crowded street, both ended up dead. Both were police officers out of uniform who thought another one is a criminal, since in Brazil almost no one can have guns legally. Still they have a highest gun murder rate there, higher than US.
By #569341 15,Dec,18 04:02
It has nothing to do with right/left. It has more to do with conservatives/progressives; but even then - i have several friends that are conservative right-wingers that believe that the gun rules in the US are ridiculous.
Yes, militaries should have guns...so should veteran law enforcement officers. The argument is, on this level, that sometimes there are less lethal forms of neutralising threats than just shooting first.
No normal, intelligent, unbrainwashed person is completely left/right/progressive/conservative; everyone has their own opinions that bring us towards the equilibrium of the 4 socio-economic grid. Debate about issues, like this one shouldn’t make people dislike each other (i’m not talking about you admin, or any other member commenting in this thread).
Can you imagine how f’n boring life would be if all of your friends and associates agreed with everything you said/believed/did?! That’s the whole point of democracy - everyone has a right to voice an opinion and both sides of politics usually work to even out the errors the opposing side made while in power when they get elected.
“All systems fail” (as one of my favourite hardcore punk bands [The Varukers] titled one of their songs. The scary thing about the world at the moment is that the negatives of capitalism are being multiplied exponentially by populism. Populism needs to fuck off back to the ignorant, over-priviledged, self-righteous rocks that their parents built for them!
By #562152 15,Dec,18 10:56
Admin, ,I'm here protesting guns, the left or the right idiots I described before, and any gun that says it's Democrat or Republican
By #545732 13,Dec,18 17:13
Worse stil, booze and tobacco is taxed, which means we actually pay our governments to destroy ourselves with the stuff too!
By #562152 13,Dec,18 18:26
Why not? Pot will be too, and gasoline, and restaurant dinners
By #545732 13,Dec,18 18:31
I don't actually have a problem with taxing those things, but only if a fair amount of the tax is put into public health and stuff.
By #562152 13,Dec,18 18:22
I don't understand. Are you saying that all those other things make it alright to maim and kill with a firearm?
By #562152 13,Dec,18 18:33
IF I HAD THE SOLUTION I'D BE TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT IT. I ALSO TELL EVERYONE THAT CANCER KILLS A LOT OF PEOPLE. CHILL OUT
By #545732 13,Dec,18 18:34
Woah, I was agreeing with you
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Dec,18 23:38 other posts 
Just an f.y.i., she was responding to CountryCouple54.
By #562152 14,Dec,18 06:47
Whoknows I was not yelling at you
By #562152 14,Dec,18 06:48
Whoknows, I was not yelling at you
By #551147 14,Dec,18 06:49
How redundant!!
By #551147 13,Dec,18 16:52
What's your point? I own quite a few myself, but I'm not out killing folks. Errrr should I have said... My guns aren't out killing folks.
By #539433 13,Dec,18 17:04
I have a few guns like to go hunting..
By #562152 13,Dec,18 18:29
So go hunting, get a permit for a AK47 and hunt people
By #539433 13,Dec,18 20:06
Not into bounty TWT
By #562152 13,Dec,18 18:30
Scorpio you want a qupee doll?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Dec,18 19:21 other posts 
Oh crap here we go again.
More laws for criminals to break.Just what we need.
We need enforcement of the laws already on the books.

You folks that don't like guns, maby 1 day 1 you call the police for help, they will come with a tazer and a 2 way radio. Sadly by the time a cop gets here if I were to call them, I would be cold and the crook would be gone by the time they got here.
Of course cops do a good job documenting the history of what happened. They will know how you died, the angle of the bullet and blah blah blah, but you would be DEAD.
By #562152 14,Dec,18 12:18
Phart. What is it with this obsession that criminals will have guns and you won’t. Like Admin. stated, 24000 people committed suicide with a gun. You think it might be because it’s easy to pull the trigger? My son in law, my daughter’s 1st husband, went into the bathroom with an army issued 45 and blew his brains out. I doubt he would have used a knife, poison, rope, or bus to do it. Criminals have guns NOW. How many have attacked you this year? This lifetime?
By admin [Ignore] 15,Dec,18 17:21 other posts 
Your argument is invalid. Russia has one of the strictest gun laws and guns are really hard to get there, yet suicide rate is twice higher than in US - 26 per 100000 vs 13. If someone wants to kill themselves they find a way. In absence of guns ligature strangulation is the most common way among males. It's not that difficult to find a piece of rope and where to hang it. Success rate is somewhat worse than with guns, but way higher than other methods. If memory serves me right it's around 78%.
By #562152 16,Dec,18 09:12
Even so, suicides aside, less or no firearms translates into less mayhem and deaths.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Dec,18 18:48 other posts 
Since when did criminals obey the law? That is why they are criminals and not honest citizens.No respect for a law,gun control,murder,whatever.A criminal,similar to a terrorist,wants to intimidate,frighten and perhaps harm the victum. A knife or screwdriver,if the victum can run,he or she is less apt to be afraid,you can out run most screw drivers and knives,not all,but most.
It amounts to if there was only 1 gun left on earth and all others were shot out on a rocket to Mar's, a honest man is not going to have it,a crook will have it.Because he does not respect the law and knows with that gun,he can intimidate whoever he wishes.Especialy if he has the only 1 left.
You can't outrun a bullet.If you can,I want to get a cold drink and popcorn and watch this!'

What are you anti gunners going to do when some guy comes out with a hand held lazer weapon ? Hollar for new laws that could wind up outlawing medical devices?
By #562152 23,Dec,18 19:07
WE are going to be good citizens, Phart. We'll do what we do with bad drivers,,drunk pilots, asshole presidents, and any other danger. We'll cope,
By #551147 14,Dec,18 04:19
I must concede TWO, I do NOT know what a "qupee doll" is... BUT! I do know what a Wookie Button is, I'll take one of them fer sure!
By #562152 14,Dec,18 07:04
Guys, I know, you want your guns and I don't blame you. When the Feds establish a new national forest, if someone owns a home inside the new forest, the Feds try to buy out the owner but if the owner wants to stay, he can. He can't sell it to anyone except the Feds. When he dies it reverts to the Feds. His estate gets fair market value. We could do that same with firearms. If you don't own a firearm you can't buy one. If you do you can turn it in or wait until you die for it to be absorved. This way everyone keeps their firearms. It would take 80 yrs or so to get them all. Hunting clubs with special permits could have firearms for hunters to rent to use during a hunt. Same clubs could operate shooting ranges. THIS WOULD WORK GREAT FOR THOSE THAT SAY I'LL GIVE UP MY GUN WHEN I'M DEAD.
By #569341 14,Dec,18 06:53
We don't usually get along; but that is one thing that i can't not comment on. If guns are available, guns get used!!! Pretty f'n simple
By #562152 14,Dec,18 07:04
LA
By #569341 14,Dec,18 07:20
What sort of person shoots someone unless they have a gun pointed at them and access to a gun themselves? If you want to be violent use the body parts that form you. This whole pro-gun argument in the USA just bemuses me, for fuck's sake...how many more accidental killings and massacres do you want (it's a no-brainer - do what we/Australia did after the 'Port Arthur Massacre'...and that was one of our most conservative governments of my life time that enforced it).
I was shot at by some gangsters when i was 13, i ran away. If i had a gun, i might've shot the whole car load of them and be in prison now. If they didn't have guns, my friends and i may have beaten the shit out of them and they might've learnt a lesson.
A song to accompany: only registered users can see external links
By #551147 14,Dec,18 09:52
That's a nice statement, sounds great, doesn't it! Those intent on killing, will KILL! Also, pretty f'n simple, no? Then! When knives, swords, cars, baseball bats, hammers, chain saws, bricks, axes, trucks, OR any other improvised device becomes the goto weapon of choice, then what? Shall all those items be banned too? Think criminals would abide by NO firearms? Surely you don't think the ENTIRE world could OR would ever all agree to rid the world of all firearms. How did that whole... Disarming German citizens go in the 1930's? Hmmmmm? That EXACT scenario is why we have the constitutional right to bear arms. To be able to defend ourselves against a tyrannical government. Perhaps if the people of Germany hadn't been disarmed there may have been less people killed. Since they were... Wasn't much of a fight put up, now was it? Many of us don't want or need a "Nanny State" to wipe our noses for us and tell us how we need to live. NO THANK YOU!
By #562152 14,Dec,18 11:23
Killing with a gun is simpler, faster, and neater. That is the argument. Every thing else is an excuse
By #569341 15,Dec,18 03:40
Is that directed at me, Scorps or TWTTs?
By #569341 16,Dec,18 03:26
That’s the major argument, isn’t it?! “What if the whole world turns on us and gets through our military and all of our allies’ “? In that case (which is never going to happen), would you rather go head to head with a 10yr old foreigner with a gun, or a 10yr old foreigner who tries to throw a knife at you? Then you’d have to worry about the of your post apocalyptic “kin”, who all have guns too...
Fuck the disadvantaged who need reasonably priced healthcare and public education; keeping guns for citizens and criminals (not in the armed forces and policing bodies) is much more important.
This is why people should all be taught (by their elders) that talking politics in informal public settings is poor form...and on the internet is the new form of “an even more inappropriate place”). It just goes around and around in circles and people just get pissed off at each other. I have plenty of right/conservative friends in real life; and i’m a moderate left/progressive...a proper political debate shouldn’t be so polar and heated. That makes it an argument, not a debate.
“Nanny State” is such a dumb catch-phrase. You mean ‘Police State’ and all this thread is about is guns - i hate over-policing too (but guns do not fall under that umbrella”. If you really mean a ‘Nanny State’, you mean all poor and under-priviledged people should die so that morons like Trump, who inherited and sent his corporation bankrupt more than once, can pay less’corporations tax’. I’m a business professional myself, doesn’t mean that i vote for my own interests (i vote for the best interests of the society in which i make up a part - i earn more, i should be taxed at a fair, but higher rate)
By #562152 14,Dec,18 12:19
LF...... that is the whole argument.
By #460385 18,Dec,18 22:01
OMFG, really.
By #562152 19,Dec,18 06:46
GFM OVER AND OVER
By #562152 23,Dec,18 17:20
CC, every time I see you answer with OMG OR OMFG I tend to believe it's the tits side of the family answering. I have a hard time believing that you would use such efeminate language. AM I right, precious?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #695   #696   #697   #698   #699   #700   #701   #702   #703   #704   ...#768

Show your Genitals