Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #702

Pages:  #1... #697   #698   #699   #700   #701   #702   #703   #704   #705   #706   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,18 19:31 other posts 
I noticed a comment posted on a member's "Christmas" picture. The message made reference to this being a "silly season".

Would someone kindly enlighten me, please, what is "silly" about Hanukkah, Christmas and New Years or any other holiday observance in December? Thank you.
By #562152 20,Dec,18 14:10
I saw your comments on

/forum/thread.php?id=27017&p=1#t471354

It is the season to be silly
By phart [Ignore] 20,Dec,18 14:43 other posts 
I don't think it is a silly season. I am glad for everyone that is able to enjoy life .We all can agree there needs to be more happiness and joy in the world.

.for me it is the most depressing time of the year.
I am reminded when I leave home and see everyone else all happy and jumping around getting ready for the big day and i am reminded I am alone,old and there is just no joy in the season anymore. The best I feel is about january 3rd or so after I know it is all over and I can go out and not see the stuff. I can honestly look at a santa clause and about come to tears. depressing as hell. I remember the times when I was really young it was a fun time , got new clothes,as I got older new tools. Now, it just swap gift cards and well wishes with a few family members.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Dec,18 15:50 other posts 
I don't find that this time of year is "silly" and was hoping that anyone with insight might share their perspective on this.
By #562152 20,Dec,18 16:52
Phart, I'm sorry for your loneliness. I could give you all types of advice, but, in the end, it's all you that has to change your situation. All I can say is that you don't have to be alone. Old?? Well,we all get there and how our mind handles it is how old we really feel. If I may, I don't know you, but I'm wishing you luck to find your happiness. My kisses are for you and my prayers will mention you too,
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 20,Dec,18 16:55 other posts 
generally when i have heard the expression 'Silly Season' it has referred to the period in mid summer when parliament is on vacation and the newspapers are scrabbling around to find an interesting story to run with and so select silly stories that any other time of th year would not even get a mention.
I have certainly never heard this used to refer to Christmas time.

By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,18 01:19 other posts 
Reflecting on Christmases gone by, does anyone remember their most favorite gift or most memorable gift?

For me, it was a memorable toy from Santa, it was a dump truck. I don't remember how old I was, I believe that I was under 5 years of age and I had a dump truck that I referred to as a "doop scooper". Strange, I didn't play with neighborhood boys and I don't have any male siblings so I can't imagine why Santa brought me that.....
By #551147 19,Dec,18 03:37
Hmmmmm I loved my big yellow Tonka dump truck. Did you play with it? Maybe they wanted to tomboyize you just a lil bit. I think my most favorite and memorable present, was my dirt bike (peddle kind 😉. I loved it so much, it was like my first huge taste of freedom. I had to play outside daily unlike kids today. Bicycle riding was the best. As a Dad I will say... I hated buying gifts for my girls. 80% of toys are targeted to boys and so much more variety.
By #562152 19,Dec,18 06:47
TWT2
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,18 17:40 other posts 
You HAD to play outside?

Hmmmmm....I remember one hundred years ago, I would often "k1d-sit" my nephews. I never referred to it as "babysitting" because they would remind me that they were NOT babies.

The youngest one especially enjoyed sitting in front of the television in order to play video games. One day, when I was k1d-sitting, they began to "annoy" one another. I got involved and broke it up but it didn't stop. I threatened them that if they did not behave, I was going to make them play outside and that made the youngest one whine even more!
By #545732 19,Dec,18 17:22
Oh, well my most memorable gift wasn't actually one given to me, but to my br0ther. I was 6 and he was 9 that Xmas. Santa left him an electric organ, very basic and k1ds would laugh at the idea of playing on it these days, but it changed my life. He wasn't all that interested in it, but I loved the thing and played on it every day for years.
I still remember the "clunk" as I pushed the power button, then the quiet whirring sound of the fan inside that sent wind through the reeds to create the notes. I wrote my first songs on that little organ.... (uh ooooh, mushy nostalgic feelings are bubbling in me now!)
Apparently, my mum still had it in her attic until 2000 when she moved to a new house! Sadly, around 20 years of damp and dust left it too dangerous to even try powering up to see if it still worked.

The mostt memorable gift actually given to me was definitely my Star Wars lightsabre in 1978. I was a Jedi... and still am
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,18 17:31 other posts 
Thank you for sharing that, that was the type of response that I had hoped to see!

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 16:59 other posts 
I'm curious if Bill Cosby has adapted to prison life.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 17:11 other posts 
Heard on the news last night he is working on something , claims the judge did something wrong,have not heard anything more about it since.https://pagesix.com/2018/12/13/bill-cosbys-lawyers-file-appeal-for-a-new-trial/
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 19:45 other posts 
Thank you.

He's probably not living the lifestyle that he's accustomed to and it's the holidays.....
By #562152 19,Dec,18 06:54
The only female prison guard is very nervous
By mr_blue [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 23:56 other posts 
He's already been nicknamed" puddin' pops"
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Dec,18 10:01 other posts 
hey, hey, hey......

only registered users can see external links

By 2nice [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 17:47 other posts 
I was just introduced to KY jelly for the first time this past weekend. That stuff sure is slickery.
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 18:08 other posts 
You have led a sheltered life, Mr Yumm...
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 19:45 other posts 
Oh, sweet baby geezus!
By 2nice [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 19:49 other posts 
What???!!!
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 23:53 other posts 
I hope you and KY have a lifelong and fun relationship!
By #562152 19,Dec,18 06:52
Axle grease is just as good

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,18 11:04 other posts 
Has anyone purchased upscale fragrances from Amazon? If so, did you believe that you received the real deal?

I'm getting low and on my Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel and need to buy more. There hasn't been a week that has gone by that I haven't made a purchase from Amazon so I turned to Amazon looking for Chanel products. I did find the "parfum" I wanted and the prices varied. Some were at department store prices, some lower, some were a bit more then department stores. Some of the reviews were indicative of purchasers believing that they received a "knock off" version.

Does anyone have any input on any of their Amazon purchases, good or bad ?
By #562152 19,Dec,18 06:51
They were good

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,18 20:52 other posts 
On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me
A partridge in a pear tree.

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me
Two turtle doves
And a partridge in a pear tree.

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree.

And this is the Twelve Pains of Christmas!

By #562152 19,Dec,18 06:50

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,18 21:17 other posts 
SNL did a parody on the Christmas classic, It's A Wonderful Life but the twist was that Donald Trump was never POTUS. SNL called it It's A Wonderful Trump and it had Donald tweeting.

By #562152 19,Dec,18 06:49

By #569341 14,Dec,18 06:42
/contest.php?id=1048
Really?! I don't want to kick anyone from my contest, but did the title not make it explicitly clear what the contest was based upon? Faaarrrkkk me!
By #551147 14,Dec,18 06:43
Roflmao I noticed it too!

As I've noticed this many times, during those contests. I would just let it be and let the voters decide.
By #569341 14,Dec,18 07:09
The first guy who added an image did exactly as i described the contest; a couple of my friends that i'll let slide didn't (i'd be happy if they got some glory and recognition); the rest though...! I've lured myself into my own trap of saying talking about politics in public is "poor form"...but this is like the electoral procedure in the...on acid
By 2nice [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 17:40 other posts 
Give them the boot. Especially the member with the glass of sperm. Yuck...frickin’ gross.
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 18:09 other posts 
Some day, I will have to tell you a story...
By 2nice [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 18:18 other posts 
If it involves glasses of fermented sperm, I don’t want to hear about it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 22:50 other posts 
There was no fermentation involved...
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 19:41 other posts 
2nice might not want to hear about but I bet there's more than just me that does!
By JustWill [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 22:56 other posts 
Odd that you should say "bet". My story actually involves losing a wager...
By #569341 15,Dec,18 03:07
...it’s not even a body part...anymore. I just like to convince my mind that it’s slightly cooked scrambled egg albumen. My mind/eye coordination is pretty good at filtering out things
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 20:50 other posts 
Just my opinion, I would not hesitate booting the members who posted pictures outside the scope of the contest. With your contest in mind, members posting their nudes that feature their genitals, arse, breasts and face, most likely will have an unfair advantage over those following your guidelines.

You have 5+ members that have followed the rules, now see to it that they are competing in the contest that they signed up for!
By #569341 15,Dec,18 03:02
You don’t reckon i could just rely on people reading the title before voting (kind of rhetorical)?
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,18 10:00 other posts 
So you want to rely on members reading the title? Do you really think that they do?

Let me leave you with this to ponder, IF you were sponsoring a contest for dogs, would you allow folks to enter their birds, cats, ferrets.....?
By #562152 19,Dec,18 06:49
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Dec,18 23:46 other posts 
DC, if you have five valid photos, which you do, I'd say boot the rest off. Fuck 'em if they can't follow basic directions.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Dec,18 00:10 other posts 
Didn't I already say the same thing?
By #569341 16,Dec,18 03:37
Fuck it, MJ. I’m just going to leave it. Getting pretty used to losing anyway

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,18 11:55 other posts 
It is hilarious that a member would tell another member that they were "not invited" to post a comment on a comment [s]he made in a thread that [s]he does not "own" or did not author.

It's not surprising at all that you turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to your friends foul language and bad behaviour. You are the company you keep.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,18 13:29 other posts 
Right on Bella
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,18 14:21 other posts 
Hey, YOU! Who invited you to comment?

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Dec,18 17:50 other posts 
Hahaha I used to be a party crasher now I'm a thread crasher
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Dec,18 19:13 other posts 
Continue to post whatever you want wherever you want until you get blocked.

Just remember the rules, you can't be rude to members in public places, ie the forum AND members cannot call other members derogatory names, the exception to the rule is members can call bella! whatever they like.
By #562152 17,Dec,18 07:42
Is that true?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,18 09:19 other posts 
Is what true?
By #562152 17,Dec,18 10:42
The exception to the rule
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,18 16:11 other posts 
I absolutely meant it! Didn't you prove that to be true?
By #562152 17,Dec,18 16:16
But, I got blocked
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,18 18:23 other posts 
By who, me?
By #562152 17,Dec,18 18:33
As a matter of fact, yes, you. And some of the other posters that frequent your forum. Blue and JustWill are still terrified I might comment on their threads. No matter. What I'm asking is, did you get told to stop harassing other members or asked not to complain when other members dis you for coming after them?
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Dec,18 21:10 other posts 
I am free to blacklist whoever I want for whatever reason I want, right?

Honestly, I doubt that JustWill or mr_blue are "terrified" about anything that you might post in any thread or "do".

If you would kindly clarify or be specific about what you mean by harassing other members and complaining when I'm "dis'd"?
By #562152 18,Dec,18 09:25
You are free to block anyone for whatever reason and no one can say differently. Your doubts about JustWill and blue are just that, doubts. As far as your question about harassment, I asked if you got asked to stop harassing other members. I do not know or stated you do that. Being Dis'd is what other members do when they have a fight with you
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Dec,18 09:59 other posts 
Let's cut to the chase, TWOWARMTTS2, you need to be able to get the information back to the Kool Kids headkwarters in a timely manner so it can be discussed and your leadership can direct you to your next post and/or question. SPECIFICALLY, just who is it that you are concerned about me harassing?
By #562152 18,Dec,18 17:42
Bella,,,,You should tell JustWill to stop hiding behind skirts and to say whatever he/she has to say to my face.
Your reply to his excuses,

"I told her, JustWill, I sure did. I said that I highly doubted that you or mr_blue would "terrified" by anything that she could post or do to either of you."

Was good.
By #562152 18,Dec,18 09:33
dgraff
great comment on a thread that had nothing to do with you

Omg look at that gigantic slush hole

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Dec,18 10:02 other posts 
Be reasonable, shouldn't he be able to post his opinion(s) in any thread and on any post that he would like?
By #562152 18,Dec,18 11:36
Yes, in a nice way. Tell me your reaction if you were the object of that comment.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Dec,18 11:40 other posts 
Well, I have been the object of your memes as well as your leadership's krude komments.
By #562152 18,Dec,18 13:50
Yes, I'll own that one, but I never went that disgustingly low and it was tit-for-tat. My "leaders" are just friends. You, and a few others that visit YOUR forum, are under the wrong impression. I assume that you and these other people describe friendship as something where you get something for your troubles . I don't need attention, protection, or support. My friends don't provide leadership for me to follow. I post only because it's moraly right. If you look at other forums you'll see that any posting on my part is an original thought.
Now, I ask you again, would you be accepting of dgraff's post? If you are, then being called a Bitch should be a compliment. And b4 you blow up, I was wrong to do that.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #697   #698   #699   #700   #701   #702   #703   #704   #705   #706   ...#768

Show your Genitals