Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #716

Pages:  #1... #711   #712   #713   #714   #715   #716   #717   #718   #719   #720   ...#756

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #562152 02,Oct,18 15:14
@_Bella, JustWill, CC54, Mr Blue and anyone else who has a sayso

Like I said b4, you guys can't go for long without pissing yourselves over any contrary views, and, in a place that is, by it's creator, a place to bring "stuff" out. B4 I said I'd keep giving you grief but playing with fools is,,,,,well,,,,foolish, ,so.
Here goes. If you people don't want me to visit here then say so. Answer under this and I'll go. I'll tell as many people as I'm able to what great people you are
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 15:29 other posts 
What? You've got your panties in a wad because I disagreed with you? Seriously?
I wasn't aware that agreeing with everything another member said was mandatory under site rules.
As I said below--why is it okay for YOU to be contrary in discussions, but I ( and the others you singled-out) have to just nod and tell you how incredibly brilliant all of your comments are?
By #562152 02,Oct,18 16:34
@_JustWill because my comments ARE brilliant, besides, I'm a woman. It might be that time of the month,,,,,,and you might be bitchy
By #460385 02,Oct,18 16:11
Just keep doing what you're doing twowarmtts. This is what makes this site fun. Just stop calling us fools. That's the second time today. And I don't want cock.
By #562152 02,Oct,18 16:29
CC,,you are right, no more "fools",,,is "MEN" ok?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 17:39 other posts 
Sorry, TWOWARMTTS2, I have no idea what you are rambling on about. As I said in a previous post, aside from your political posts, most of the other posts don't seem to make much sense.

If you want to discuss your vacuum cleaner and/or the brand of toilet tissue you use, go right ahead.

The only request that I've made is to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Plain and simple!

Although I've not made this a written request, I kindly hope that members do not post their pictures here. Take a look at some of these threads that look like swiss cheese because some yoyo decides he wants to post a picture of his or her parts. There are enough threads for those types of posts and if I wanted to, or she wanted to or he wanted to, we all would have looked at your pee pee or cooter.
By #562152 02,Oct,18 18:17
I haven't posted a pic in your thread since you complained about it many months or maybe yrs ago
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 19:54 other posts 
Why do you feel that what I said was directed at you? It was directed at one SYD member in particular. I find him to be such a skeezer, he repulses me.
By #562152 02,Oct,18 20:08
Why do you think I'm trying to excuse myself. For the same reason you felt you had to explain about what you like or don’t like, I wanted to convey to you that I agree with your reasons to not post pics and that I follow that practice too. It's like you saying "We have to drink wine at dinner " and I saying, "If I'm going to drink wine I'll do it from a glass goblet." We are in agreement. I don't know how else to say it.
By #562152 02,Oct,18 18:24
@_Bella this thread can't be that difficult to comprehend. Let me repost it
---------------------------------------------------------

@_Bella, JustWill, CC54, Mr Blue and anyone else who has a sayso

Like I said b4, you guys can't go for long without pissing yourselves over any contrary views, and, in a place that is, by it's creator, a place to bring "stuff" out. B4 I said I'd keep giving you grief but playing with fools is,,,,,well,,,,foolish, ,so.
Here goes. If you people don't want me to visit here then say so. Answer under this and I'll go. I'll tell as many people as I'm able to what great people you are.

All I want to know is if you people want me to stay away.
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

All good questions and I'm not questioning your good intentions, but, not one of you has given me a yes, go or a no, stay. You, all (CC54, you are smart enough to figure out whom "you" are) complain about me a lot but, don't seems to have the intestinal fortitude to come out directly and push me out of a public forum
By #460385 02,Oct,18 22:34
Who is you people?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 23:21 other posts 
You all just need to hug each other and enjoy some lemonade. damn people,life is to short for this shit!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 23:27 other posts 
"You all need to hug"....as far as I can tell, TWOWARMTTS2 has gone off the deep end, she's in need of something and I was thinking more like in need of a Xanax.
By #460385 03,Oct,18 00:23
Or another glass of wine.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Oct,18 06:16 other posts 
Even if I disagree with you,I will always defend someone's right to free speech...
Take a chill pill...

By #460385 02,Oct,18 16:19
I so enjoy the girls if they really are real, that are demanding. Like the one occupying the #1 spot on Popular Pussies. The pic says, tribute my pic and only when my demand is met, I will respond to you. Ummmm go fuck yourself. That's my demand.
By admin [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 16:33 other posts 
I always wonder how many of those tribute pic girls are really girls. Is that really a thing? From all I know about women I can't imagine that many of them would want that. I suspect those are mostly guys with pics of their actual or ex girlfriends. But I may be mistaking, it's a big world.
By #562152 02,Oct,18 20:13
I'm confused. Are tribute pic girls those that ask for a tribute? Many guys are always offering to do one for me. Why would I want a pic of me?
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 21:52 other posts 
Hello, admin. Please return the "freeze" option to the Evaluation Panel voting process. It is a good tool, it is the voting members that are the problem. Why not implement that a reason must be given and if they just place an "x" or a ".", then boot them out of the voting process.
By admin [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 22:13 other posts 
Return? It's there, I can see it, and nothing was changed in that page for several months.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 23:16 other posts 
I thought it was missing in action on cloudbreak 's recent referral. So sorry.
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 16:33 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 17:53 other posts 
Were you aware there are two Brackpacks?

There is the SYD Brackpack7004 who posted a picture titled "Xg pussy" and the SYC Brackpack . If you ask me, the "plumbing & parts" look the same. And if you look at the title of one of the pictures posted on the SYC side, it is also titled "Xg pussy". What's the chances that any SYD member that is interacting with the SYC profile is interacting with another man?

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 04:04 other posts 
For the past 12, almost 13 years, I have had the most beautiful wooded area directly across the road from my house. Sadly, this area is being developed and there will be 5 new homes built. So many of the beautiful trees have been buzzed down and now fully exposing the white tail deer grazing.

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot......
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 04:54 other posts 
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 10:25 other posts 
Year ago we almost bought a house overlooking expanses of open countryside. A beautiful view. It wasn't that long after we decided not to purchase that property that it was decided to run a motorway right through that land.
On hearing this i did think that I would always be ary in future of buyng any property with open expanses of counrtyside close to it. As you say .. They paved paradise and put up a parking lot......
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 17:02 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,18 22:43 other posts 
A member made a post claiming that [s]he felt some member's posts are ignored. Sorry, I don't agree with that, I just feel that some post do not require responses. The member making this claim also needs to understand that the only person receiving notification of a post being made in the Forum is the original "owner" of the thread. Do I go through the Forum daily opening up threads to see what some members might say? I will honestly respond YES and NO. YES, I will open up the threads that may be of interest to me but primarily, NO, I do not. In the same vein, I am not going to "beat a dead dog", so to speak. If I disagree with someone's views, do I need to tell them I don't agree with them each and every time? NO! Same with if I should happen to agree with them....

And as for the "crap load" of gay forums that are allegedly present, would someone kindly point them out to me? I am for diversity so I would like to see what is important to the gay men. Now as for the silly threads, WOO HOO! Real life can be too ugly and I do look forward to things that will lift my spirit.
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 10:21 other posts 
Remember:
"Gay forums" are threads that will only have sex with other forums of the same gender.
Also, there is waaaay too much "silliness" going on on this site. I have always been a major advocate of serious dick rating and urinal pissing. (Just ask anyone...I take my sex site discussions very seriously!) People need to stop having fun here!
By #562152 02,Oct,18 12:17
BTW, if you are a guy and you are posting pics in a site called "show your dick" in the middle of hundreds of male genitalia pics, then you are at least BI,,,,,or a fool. No disrespect meant JustWill, as i know you walk on the other side of the street.
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 12:50 other posts 
Does that mean all the ladies who post on "show your cunt" are all lesbians or Bi? What does posting pics have to do with orientation?

And, while we are talking here, I'd like to point out that you took my comment about "paying for your own Forum topic" from last month WAY out of context. (You've mentioned it several times--in several different places--so it seems to have riled you up a bit.) Let me try to clarify:
The point I was making is that members pay to start specific Forum topics because they have a particular issue/idea which they want to discuss with other Forum-using members. That's why each topic has a TITLE--to let readers know the subject being talked about in that thread.
If, for example, the title of a Forum post is "Pissing at Urinals", what would be the purpose of you going to that particular page to post a picture of you blowing a monkey? Simian fellatio has NOTHING to do with pissing at a urinal.
If giving head to a mandrill is your thing, that's very nice for you (and, I guess, for the mandrill), but it's kind of rude--and attention-seeking--to post examples of your baboon blowing hobby in a Forum thread dedicated to a non-monkey sucking subject.
If you are so proud of the photos documenting your adventures in monkey-sucking, you should start a new topic in the Forum to share them with others. That way, all the Capuchin cock suckers who share your fetish will know where to find you.
By #562152 02,Oct,18 14:30
Ah, but, 1st, most of my posts are about the subject or an aside to it. The others are in places where it's supposed to be ok to post new threads. Take Stuff,Just Stuff. Should I post about my vacuum cleaner or maybe my brand of toilet paper? Now, take Pissing at Urinals, I can't go in there and chat with the guys using levity? I don't have a cock, but, I can relate. BTW, when did I post a pic of me giving a baboon a blow job? That would be a keeper.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

And 2nd,,,what makes you think I don't believe most of the women here are a little bit gay? I, at least, am BI,however, every other guy that chats with me, sooner or later wants me to share my men with them. And,in the chat rooms, it's all about what great cock so and so has and wouldn't it be great if they could Skype to masturbate together. Look, gay is gay, my guys play with each other as much as with me. So what. All I was saying is that there are a lot of threads of that nature. An
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 15:02 other posts 
You're doing some serious "selective reading" there, TWT2.
I never said you blow monkeys. I said I was using the simian cocksucking thing as an EXAMPLE of pics that don't belong in threads relating to other subjects.

As a refresher on the original subject:

You complained about my "Post your random pussy pics HERE" thread.
You were pissed that I had not started a similar thread for dicks.
I pointed out that I HAD, in fact, done just that--on the very same day as the pussy thread.
I explained that I felt it a sign of excessive neediness to post random pics (or off-topic comments, in threads that weren't about cock and pussy.
I stated that those two topics were started to help those rude attention seekers out.
You got cranky about it.
You continue to be cranky about it.
I was actually trying to do a favor for needy members.
By #562152 02,Oct,18 14:44
BTW, since you know Capuchin cock suckers so well, you should join our group and give lessons
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 14:52 other posts 
You're doing that "selective reading" thing again...
By #562152 02,Oct,18 15:02
@_JustWill,,yes, because you have selected the right words to say. Bud, get off your high horse or go suck your, ah,,,partner's cock
By #460385 02,Oct,18 14:49
Hey Will. What's the definition of semi gay?
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 14:54 other posts 
I think a semi gay is a big pink truck used to transport shipments of pre-packaged homosexuals over long stretches of highway.
By #460385 02,Oct,18 14:56
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 14:06 other posts 
Incorrect assumption... I'm not bisexual...or a fool....
By #562152 02,Oct,18 14:42
@_Mr Blue, what do you want 10 mea culpas and an apology?
By #460385 02,Oct,18 14:47
I'm posting my pics here as well as my wife. So by your reasoning, I want a dick in my mouth and the wife would like to put her tongue in some girls ass. 😂😂😂
By #562152 02,Oct,18 14:57
CC,,I don't know what you want to do,but, don't you think you and your buddies are over simplifying my post? I'll say one thing about you guys, you really close ranks when a mousy pussy scurries around your feet. Chicken shits. Well, either blacklist me and I'll have to become the new "annonimous" or suck it up. I won't give. Love you all and here's my other cheek (careful, the flatulence is frightful)
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 15:07 other posts 
For what it's worth, TWT2, you take great pride in "speaking your mind" regardless of whether or not others agree with you, but you get kind of snitty when other members do the same thing.
That's a bit Trumpian, don't you think?
By #460385 02,Oct,18 15:09
That's incorrect. I'm not scared of a mouse or a pussy around my feet. It's the snakes that worry me. And by the way, you're too much fun to blacklist. 😂
By #562152 02,Oct,18 14:59
@_CC54,,,yeah, I do think your cute bottom is there to advertise for cock
By #460385 02,Oct,18 15:00
Now that's some funny shit.
By #562152 02,Oct,18 15:03
I'm glad I'm funny, you are a riot
By #562152 02,Oct,18 11:41
i totally agree,,,who was that Witch that posted that??
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

I guess i'm being called on this one. When i see a forum that asks if other men's pee pees are bigger or compare themselves to what is a good looking cock i consider those as being semi-gay,,,there's nothing wrong with that and i like the thread about pissing in public urinals funny and i like it too. I guess there are people that will accept a premise from some people in one way and in a different, harsher way with others. I can't change my style, nor, do i think I should,,,
By #562152 02,Oct,18 11:54
That was me,,,,yes,,,the malcontent that doesn't like to play by the rules of good behavior. I had a disagreement with Mr Blue and i took it to the next level. In none of those entries did i mention you by name even tho if you go far enough in the entries here, you'll find one where you accuse me of posting to draw attention. Who knows, maybe you are right. I don't go around analyzing myself. But, if true, then i'm just being another member that cums here to post to show off. Ups,,I forgot,,,you don't do that,,you are here to enjoy others, or something like that.

By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 12:56 other posts 
Apparently, if you have 100+ friends on this site, you get to run for ShowItOff class president!
By #562152 02,Oct,18 15:04
You are a paying member, right?
--------------------------------------- added after 65 seconds

You might make it as president. We'll call you the Trump of the site

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #711   #712   #713   #714   #715   #716   #717   #718   #719   #720   ...#756

Show your Genitals